Trainer

**Pans POV**

“I’m Listening..” I said as I walked back over to her. I always knew that her family was her weakness. With James dead, I’m sure the last thing she needs is one of her other family members dead.

As I sat back down by her cage she folded her arms and seemed to be contemplating whether or not she should actually make a deal with me. I only had a little time to waste with her so I banged the side of the cage with my arm making her jump.

“Well? What do you have in mind then, if you’re so willing to make a deal with me?” I asked. I watched her face go back to a slightly angry look but then it turned back to her normal annoying expression.

“If you want to know how I got to Neverland, then you have to promise me that I can stay here. I will tell you about how I got here if you give me that.” She asked watching my reaction. I was surprised.

“You want to stay on Neverland? I thought you wanted to go back?” I asked not even hiding the surprise in my voice.

She shrugged. “There is more adventure on this island then there ever could be in my life if I decided to go back to the main world. But Pan I’m not done with my offer. I want none of your lost boys or you to annoy me when I stay on Neverland. Pretty much I want to live like Tink, alone in my own tree house killing random things for fun, discluding your lost boys, they aren’t fun target practice.” She replied. My reaction must have been amusing to her because she smirked at me and then seemed to go a little at ease with her posture, as If she saw me as no longer a threat. That wasn’t exactly comforting.

I didn’t like this deal at all, in fact I hated it. It sounded stupid and just crazy.

“No! You can’t just live here and do nothing for me! This is my island Alex, As you seem to have forgotten, and apart from wanting to know how you got here in the first place, I see no other use for you.” I stated. Now it was my turn to smirk at the reaction she gave to my answer.

Her face flushed red with anger but surprisingly, instead of trying to strangle me again, like she did last time she lost her temper she smiled and regained her relaxed posture.

“Actually Pan, I can help you. I could actually help your lost boys too.”

“Oh really and how’s that?” I asked showing my disbelief.

She rolled her eyes, as If this was a concept that was so easy to understand.

“Obviously I will train your lost boys. Turn them into the warriors you want them to be in some sense. And don’t give me that look Pan, My father trained both of my brothers and I, since I was able to walk, so I know what Im getting myself into by giving you this deal.”

I thought about for a moment as she watched me. She was right, My lost boys are terrible fighters, the only training the ever had was with James.. And I needed them to be trained in order to lock out any unwanted visitors to Neverland. Plus this deal doesn’t say anything about her safety, all I need to do after she tells me about this way of getting here and I will either block the portal or destroy the thing causing it. Then I will let her train the boys until I am sure she can’t do any better and then I will kill her. Simple.

“Fine. I agree with the deal.” I said with a grin. She smiled back and pulled out her hand.

“Shake on it then Pan. That makes the deal final, and you can’t break out of it once you shake on it.” She replied turning serious again.

I chuckled but finally shook her hand.

“Now get me out of this cage.” She asked as she started to shake the door of the cage.