A Mystery

Oleh TheeJaffaCake

Josh lives with his step dad and little sister in an abandoned town. They finally get a new neighbour, but Jo... Lebih Banyak

A Mystery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - The End
Surprise!
The Sequel :-)

Chapter Thirty

397 20 2
Oleh TheeJaffaCake

- Josh's POV -

The wind began to pick up quickly, I was gripping onto the side of the house with all my strength. Amber was still inside her room, pacing up and down looking at the ground. The men where outside her room, suddenly her door busted down and they began to attack her.

She was throwing them against the walls and into the cupboard, I was screaming her name for help but she wouldn't listen. I was slipping.

Rose and her father had left now, I guess they got scared when the storm started.

I looked over at the beach and screamed, the waves..

I've never seen a wave that big, it was coming towards the shore. I looked back at Amber, she raised her arms in the same movement as the waves, she was making it come here. Suddenly without any notice, I couldn't breathe.

I was under the water, the whole land had flooded and everything was rising. the men in Ambers house were stuck in her room and they were drowning.

But where was Amber?!

"AMBER" I screamed as the bubbles arose to the surface. Then I seen her, she was swimming out of the front door, my eyes were blurry but I knew it was her.

I was loosing consciousness but I had to get to her, I began to swim deeper to the ground where she was. She saw me swimming.. Then suddenly.. I-I was in the d-dark.

- Mikes POV -

"Josh?! Where's Josh!?" I screamed looking around the survival boats, Katie was crying her eyes out.

"We will find him sir please calm down" A man said to me.

"I will not calm down!!"

- Ambers POV -

The anger was too much for me, I ruined everything again. No wander my mum keeps me indoors.

I swam quickly to Josh, he was unconscious.. I grabbed his body and formed a bubble around him, filled with oxygen. I can breathe under water as I formed this wave.. but I was afraid that I've seriously hurt someone or even killed someone.

Suddenly I seen something floating in the distance.. it looked like a teddy bear.

I swam towards it quickly, grabbing it in my bleeding hands.

It was a snowman, he had a huge smile and a carrot nose. I smiled at him. And hugged him, for some reason, a snowman teddy bear gave me comfort.

What am I going to do now?..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

427 65 30
Sisters who were brought to a new realm facing challenges one after the other. Times become hard as they have to learn to rely on themselves as they...
Nowhere Oleh VⱠ₳Đ

Misteri / Thriller

54 0 8
A teenage boy wakes up in a strange place shrouded in darkness. Not knowing who he is or how he got here, he decides to find out what secrets the mys...
174 28 20
Bought as a replacement, Sara struggles in keeping the house and her identity
102 46 23
One girl. A mysterious family. Magic. Elves. Kings.... what could go wrong?