Crossed Lines

By uncxnstrained

Melony moves from South Africa, following her dreams of trying to make a name for herself. She meets Zayn alo... More

HI :)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
:D
The sequel ❀
Rewrite
NEW STORY!!!

38.

1.5K 56 10
By uncxnstrained

I wake up and the first thing I smell is the strong scent of coffee. Oh it smells good. I open my eyes and I see a coffee mug on the nightstand next to me. I quickly head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I climb back into bed. Thankfully the coffee is still hot. I moan as I take the first sip. Gosh This man's coffee is good. After finishing the coffee, I head to downstairs to the kitchen. The first thing I hear is Zayn on the phone.

"Yes cancel it please...LA...no I'm not flying there anymore...this afternoon...that doesn't concern you ... No, I'll see you on Monday, Miss Holmes... ok thanks, Bye."

He was actually serious?

Zayn is at the stove making what looks like pancakes. I put the coffee mug next to his. The one I bought him. A smile makes its way to my face as I go to hug him from behind. He turns his head to peck me on the lips.

"Morning."

"Morning beautiful. Did you sleep okay?" He says, turning his attention back on the stove. I take my seat at one of the stools. I tell him yes and ask if he slept okay with which he answers, "You were sleeping in my arms. Of course I did."

"You're so cheesy." I tell him, but I swoon internally. Butterflies on steroids are flying all over the place in my stomach. He turns around to quickly to wink at me.

I say nothing as I watch him flip the pancake in the pan. "You're going to keep staring?" he asks without looking back. I smile at him. Even though he can't see me. Honestly, who wouldn't stare at him?

"Thanks for the coffee. It was really good." He hums and soon he dishes up for the both of us. I can't help the moans that escape with every bite that I take. These pancakes are extremely good. They so soft and the melt in my mouth. Only after we've put the dishes in the dishwasher do I realize that we ate in complete silence.

He must've used sorcery in those pancakes.

"Thank you for the breakfast. I didn't even know you could cook so well." I say as we make our way to his room. We decide on having a lazy day, so we climb into bed once again. We're on our sides and we're facing each other, legs locked and hands roaming each other's bodies. "I might hire you to be my personal chef." He chuckles at that.

"You couldn't afford me babe." He says matter-of-factly.

"Well that sucks." I say with a playful pout.

"But..." he says as his one hand moves to my jaw, his finger tracing my bottom lip. "I could accept other forms of payment." He says suggestively, in a low voice. It causes my spine to tingle.

"I don't think my boyfriend will approve though." Something flashes in his eyes but it's gone just as fast, making me think I imagined it. "he tends to get a little...caveman-like" You can tell he's trying not to laugh.

"This boyfriend of yours. What's his name?"

"Zayn Malik."

"Ah you're in luck. I happen to know him very well. I don't think he'll have a problem at all. In fact, I think he'll encourage it." his lips are mere inches away from mine now.

"Okay then. What payment did you have in mind?"

"We can start with this..." he kisses me softly at first. Suddenly he's above me, never breaking the kiss. He spreads my legs so he can place himself in between them. He leans down, while supporting himself with his arms beside me. Gradually, the kiss gets more heated and his one hand makes its way to my pajama shirt. His hand sneaks underneath my shirt and makes Its way to my chest. He breaks the kiss.

"Then..." his hand moves up, until he grabs my breast. I gasp out of surprise. He smirks as he looks down at me. I close my eyes as he massages my right breast. He tightens his grip a little and his face moves to the crook of my neck where he starts to suck on my skin. He sits up and I can see the lust swimming in his eyes. "Take off your shirt baby." I do as I'm told and soon he's on top of me again. His hands are on the bed and his mouth moves to my breast. He starts to suck and bite at the swell but soon he moves lower, taking me into his mouth.

"Ah." I breathe out. His free hand then moves to the other breast. His hand and mouth feel so good on me. He switches his mouth to the other breast. I'm squirming trying to get more of the pleasure he's giving me. "Please." I say. I don't know what I'm asking for at this point. Perhaps for anything and everything. He stops to remove his own shirt, then leans down to kiss me. our tongues meet again as his hands grope me all over. Without feeling myself do so, my hand moves to the front of his sweatpants.

"Baby." he groans as I grip the hard bulge through his pants. I feel him harden even more as I start to stroke slightly. He pauses the movement of his hands and kisses me harder. My hand moves up and down in a slow motion. His breathing is more labored now and his hot breath fanning against my neck.

Besides the fact that we've never gone this far before and the fact that I hardly know what I'm actually doing. I'm kind of nervous. I mean, am I doing it right? By the bulge in his pants and his moans, I'll just assume that I am. While my other hand grips tightly unto his neck, the other moves into his sweats. He has on briefs but I can still feel his heat and I can't help but realize how big he feels. I'm now griping him through his briefs until he removes my hand, pinning both my hands above my head.

"No." He says. His face is a little flushed and his eyes are extremely dark. I open my mouth but he speaks. Suddenly I remember the conversation we had about how hard it is for him to control himself, and here I am making it worse. Leading him on even though I know I probably won't sleep with him just yet. I instantly feel bad. "It's not you baby. It's just that if you carry on doing that... I don't want to make you do anything you'll regret later okay?"

"Sorry." I say a little out of breath. He chuckles.

"Don't be." He says as he grinds himself against me. "Do you feel that? Do you feel how much I want you?" I nod and he kisses me. "Baby do you know what I'd give to see myself sinking into you? Your dark skin all hot and flushed for me." he closes his eyes for a second before laying down beside me. "I couldn't have stopped myself if you carried on doing that. I don't want to convince you into doing something you'll resent me for later."

"Zayn I could never hate you for something like that. It'd be my choice also." I snuggle up to him and he puts his arms around me. We're quiet for a few seconds, it's not awkward at all, I think we're just both lost in our thoughts. He starts tracing patterns on my shoulder until he stops.

"Maybe you should put your shirt back on baby."

"You're right. Wouldn't want anything to happen that's going to make me resent you." He chuckles at me as I put on my shirt.

"I'm glad you're back baby." He kisses my forehead.

"So anything interesting happen while I was gone?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Maybe there was, I don't know. I was distracted by a certain Lady who was miles away from me." he says. His tone is light and I feel so comfortable in his arms. I think this is what I missed the most.

"So no lady tried to steal my boyfriend's heart while I was away?" I ask jokingly but I feel him slightly stiffen. That nagging voice tells me to question his reaction but I ignore it. I'm probably imagining things. He chuckles after a few seconds.

"No baby. They can try but they'll never get it right." He starts drawing patterns on my skin again.

"Good. I don't like the idea of going to beat someone up. I just came back." he laughs at that.

"My little cavewoman." He coos. I slap his chest.

"I'm not little Zayn. And I just know what's mine." I smile sweetly up at him and there're a huge ass smirk on his face.

"Should I be worried baby?"

"No I'm not one of those psycho girlfriends, if that's what you're asking."

"That's exactly what one would say." I gasp at him.

"Are you saying I'm a psycho?"

"No. Not at all baby." He smiles. "even if you were, I think it'd be super sexy."

"I don't think it's sexy when someone goes all psycho on you. I think it's scary."

"Not when it's you. I think I'd like seeing you like that."

"Be careful what you wish for Zayn. You just might get it."

"You know I've wished for a lot since I met you." He says as he stares at my hand that's resting on his chest.

"Good things?" he looks thoughtful before nodding slowly. "like what?"

"For one I wished you'd come back to me." I don't really understand what he's saying but I go with it.

"Well did you get that wish?"

"I think so." He smiles before pecking me on the lips. "When are you going back to work?" I can't tell if he's trying to change the subject or if he's really interested.

"Uh I have this week off then then it's back to work." He nods.

"You going to stay here for the week?" I haven't really spent that much time with Zayn yet. It's mostly just for a weekend.

"I would love to but I have to catch up on work and I promised Cate some girl time." And I would be bored out of my mind waiting for him to come back from work for a week. But I won't tell him that.

"You can catch up on work here." I'm wondering why he's trying to keep me here.

"You'll be at work anyway. It'd be pointless. I can come visit you whenever I have time." He sighs then moves to stand up.

"Yeah. I'm going to shower. Want to join?"

"Together?" I can't help but ask. He shrugs.

"Couldn't hurt to try." He winks then walk into his bathroom joined to his room. He closes the door behind him and I roll my eyes. I bury my face in his sheets before drifting back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 7.7K 62
WARNING: This contains mature content such as sex, violence and bad language. Please don't read if you're underage! Keep your innocence! Cover by @a...
12.7M 461K 52
Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest Ranking#1 in Interracial January,10,2020...
834K 24.7K 29
"When you've the nerve to name me a womanizer, I won't hesitate to call you something inappropriate. Darling, clear it now, am I a womanizer or are y...
169K 7K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.❞ Alexandra Holt and Zayn Malik are from different worlds. Alexandra h...