With The Bad Boy ✔

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling

5.9K 212 32
By xqueenrosie

Monday's routine was the same as any other day. I wore my glasses since mom still wasn't okay with lenses. I wore a peach crop top under my leather jacket and paired it with black skinny jeans and peach colored converse. I brushed my straight hair onto the side and I was ready.

We heard an announcement saying homecoming was on Friday next week. The theme still had to be decided.

It was lunchtime now and I bought a sandwich and a coke can. Everyone was on our table making small talk while eating. I sat next Brianna and opposite Bellamy.

"So has anyone asked you yet?" Brianna whispers into my ear.

"Ask me what?" I answered blankly.

"You know, to homecoming." Her whisper voice was gone and Luke and Bellamy tuned into our conversation now.

"A few did but I turned them down. I'm not in the mood for it." I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of my sandwich.

"What do you mean? You have to go! I'm not taking no for an answer! I've already nominated you for homecoming queen." She scolded and I chuckled at her tone.

"Well I don't know." I shrugged.

"Attention everyone! Silence!" A random guy wearing a varsity jacket literally screamed the last word and everyone froze looking at him. He stood on the table in front of us.

"Gwyneth Richard, will you go to homecoming with me?" he said staring in the direction of a group of cheerleaders.

Well that was sudden.

Everyone turned to the girl he mentioned, waiting for her reaction. He walked up to her and she jumped onto him screaming "yes". I rolled my eyes at them turning back to our table. Bellamy smirked at my reaction and took a bite out of my sandwich.

"What?" I said with a mouth full and then came his hand that grabbed my sandwich mercilessly. "Hey! That's mine, get your own."

I slapped his hand but he didn't drop it. He took another bite and then gave it to me. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed his hand back to him.

"Take it." I muttered and inspected the table for some untouched food. I ended up eating all the chicken pieces in Brianna's salad as I glared at Bellamy.

"You're going to homecoming missy and you're going to go with a jock." Brianna ordered.

"What if I want to go with a geek or nerd?" Everyone laughed at what I said but I remained serious.

"You're not that cliche Blake." Brianna said flipping her hair behind her ear.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked feeling slightly offended.

"Bad girls don't do good boys." Bellamy answered.

I laughed at that, it was the only fitting reaction anyways. My lips twisted into a smirk as I thought of something. "You're right, they make them."

The dismissal bell rang and I walked to my locker, Brianna was already there with Eliza.

"Angels and Demons? Who came up with that?" Eliza said in shock.

I continued listening to their conversation as I got my books and packed my backpack.

"I don't know, probably Mandy. She's trying to so hard to keep her friends. I slightly feel sorry for her," said Brianna. "But anyways, thought of what you'll be yet?"

"Well, I'll be dressed as a demon!" I said facing the two of them.

"You already are one considering the five jocks you turned down. Honestly guys who aren't jocks are too scared to ask you out now." Eliza says as we walk to the parking lot.

"She's right. If you reject the ones at the top of the social ladder there's no way the ones at the bottom have a chance." Brianna laughed.

"And how do you know that?" I roll my eyes at her as she chuckles.

"Because me and Brianna have been giving people advice on how to approach you and we still haven't succeeded," Eliza pouted before running towards Harry to avoid my reply as I glare at the two.

"Bri, I told you I don't want to go" I sigh as she rolls her eyes and quickens her pace to Chris.

Fine ignore me.

An arm is slung around my shoulder and I turn to see Luke. "Hey" he says as he directs me to his car.

"What's up?" I casually ask.

"Nothing" he says with a sly smile on his face, "we're going to our favorite diner and then to the movies" I raise my eyebrow at him, folding my arms.

"You mean we'll be third wheeling?" I look over and the two couples in our group and roll my eyes at them as they nod.

"We don't exactly have to," Bellamy pops his head out of Luke's car with a smirk on his face. "I'm sure Luke won't mind leaving the two of us alone."

"Shut up Bellamy! Don't get your hopes up." I walk over to him shoving his head back in the car.

The ride to the diner wasn't too long. We jammed to a few songs on our way and when the road was clear of traffic Luke and Harry would race a bit.

"I want fries, a burger and a birthday cake flavored milkshake." I was the last to give my order to the waiter. He nods and walks away.

"I thought you liked cookies and cream." Bellamy said, narrowing his eyes at me. "That was ice cream and I didn't like that one very much..." I said trailing off.

I remember how me and dad went to an ice cream parlor every Friday. We would bring Oreos with us and crush them into our ice cream bowls for extra flavor. When I first Friday came after Dad died I found myself sitting at our usual spot. One ice cream in front of me and the other where he would sit. I crushed the Oreos into our bowls and waited for him to pop around the corner even though I knew he was gone. After that I didn't eat that flavor or go to diners or ice cream pakora in general until that day Bellamy took me. Seeing the excitement on his sisters face, I couldn't help but remember everything...

"It's really hard protecting your fries from Harry!" Luke nudged my shoulder and I realized everyone was already digging into their lunch. I looked at Harry as he took more of my fries thinking I wasn't looking so I unexpectedly slap his hand.

"Ouch! You could've told me not to take them" He winced and rubbed his hands. Eliza gave me a high five.

"You could've been decent enough to not steal" I playfully furrow my brows at him.

The rest of our time there was spent talking until we decided to go the cinema. I was lowkey waiting for when we would go because I was genuinely bored of all the gossip talk the girls were doing and the guys were talking about sports which was ten times worse.

"So what sort of movies do you like?" Luke asked as we waited for Chris to get our tickets.

"Superheroes and Star Wars! I mean like anything marvel or DC and like obviously who doesn't love Star Wars?" Realizing I was embarrassing myself if I kept going, I shut my mouth but that didn't stop my cheeks from warming up.

"Luke Skywalker, remember?" Bellamy wiggled his eyebrows at Luke.

"Don't tell me you called yourself that?" I turn to Luke who was scratching the back of his neck avoiding my gaze.

"Oh, not just that, he used to act like he was in Star Wars. From elementary to middle school he-" Bellamy was cut off by Chris.

"Lets get going! We're watching La La Land." He declared. Great, nothings worse than watching a romantic movie with couples while you're single.

The three of us looked at each other before groaning as we walked into the theatre.

"You so need to tell me more about Skywalker," I nudged Bellamy while eying Luke.

The next few days were the same. The teachers at school were being easy on us since everyone made the excuse that they were busy setting up for homecoming and every time someone tried to approach me I simply turned the other way and avoided them. I wasn't the least bit interested in anyone who asked me out and by now it felt like people were only making their move because my sister was blackmailing or threatening them to do it.

"Skywalker, did you find anyone yet?" I asked as a group of kids advertising for homecoming passed by.

He shook his head, "not really, I was thinking of asking Sarah since some people are on a rejecting spree."

"You want to go with me?" I gave him a questioning look. He put his hands up in the air in mock surrender.

"Sarah seems...wait I don't know who she is. She is the girl who you were in the janitors closer with?" I asked trying to remember since he had tons of girls around all the time.

"Yea," he smiled sheepishly.

"Well, go get her Skywalker." I grinned.

"Won't stop calling me that will you?" He asked.

"Never," I replied before walking into my class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
127K 5K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
276K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...