The Last Time.....

Por CcEJones

She lived in a world that she thought was normal, never knowing who she was and who she grew up to be. Then o... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 14
Update???

Chapter 13

75 6 0
Por CcEJones

"YOU WHAT!?!!!??!"
"I miss him."
"After everything he did???"
"Yes Severus. There is something that is called love. You should learn how to show it."

He stood up, shocked, and walked away.

"Men these days. So difficult. Can't even learn to love one another. But look at my new truck. Look at my new phone. Prick."

-yawns 😪-

I walk to my room and lay down. My eyes start to be heavy, and heavy, and then it all went black.

The next morning
Severus POV
"Minerva, she said she missed him. How??"
"Severus, I do not know." There was a knock of the door.
"Head-, Minerva, may I enter?? It is Heliana."
"One moment dear." She turned to Severus and mouthed, "Hide in my closet."
As soon as he hid, she put a spell to where he couldn't hear the conversation.
"Heliana, come in."
"Thank you, mam."
"How may I help you, dear?"
"I have to get over my past, move on from the death of my husband. And anyways, I like Severus. I don't know how to tell him."
"Follow your heart. A wise man is always here if you need to talk to him. But tell him, because he could feel the same."
"Thank you, Minerva."
"Anytime."

Heliana hugged her and walked out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.5K 315 38
When Jessica Parker moves to New York because of her dads new job, she meets April o Neil and befriends the turtles. She falls in love with leo and b...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...