The Pick || HAIKYUU VARIOUS X...

Galing kay itskuroosbutt

You fall in love with a boy, possibly more or maybe none at all. What's the outcome? WARNING: long chapters... Higit pa

Ch. 1 Invitations
Ch. 2 Preparations
Ch. 3 After School & Some Research
Ch. 4 Morning Sun & Busy Day
Ch. 4 Part 2
Ch. 4 part 3
Not an update but important!
Ch. 4 part 4 Live Stream
Ch. 5 Aomine, Kise, & Momoi's visit
Ch. 5.2 Aomine's sleepover
Ch. 6
Christmas Special!
Ch. 7 A Fool
Ch. 7.5 late nights
Ch. 8 Lunch with Moniwa
Ch. 9 Two Idiots
Ch. 10 Karasuno's
Ch. 11 Why are you here...
Ch. 12
Ch. 13 Old Friend
Ch. 14
Ch. 16 A dolphin & a cat
Ch. 17
Ch. 18 Misunderstandings
Ch. 19 Coffee Shop
Apologies
New Author?

Ch. 15

6K 191 162
Galing kay itskuroosbutt

Thursday 11 am

"SHIRO!" Y/n called for her friend, her hands cupped around her mouth, trying to display more sound. "Where could she have gone?" The h/c dropped her hands and continued to look.

Thud-

"Ittai!" Y/n fell to her butt. "Sorry." She rubbed her butt slightly as she tried to get up.

"Oh! L/n-san. Sorry, I didn't see you there." Iwaizumi called to the girl, lending out his hand for her to take.

"Oh! Iwaizumi-san, no no. It's my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." Y/n smiled at the older male. "Anyway, what's going on?" Y/n questioned, looking at the boys gathering at the top of the hill, looking towards the bottom field.

"Some guys are playing rugby. And the team was on break, so we're checking it out." Iwaizumi smiled and pointed to the field down below.

"Oh, that's Kanagawa High. I wonder if Takuya-kun is playing too." Y/n smiled. Iwaizumi turned to the girl with questioning eyes.

"You know them?" He spoke, arms still crossed.

"Of course, they come to practice a lot here before. Plus one of the players is my ex boyfriend. And their captain is my cousin. Heh" Y/n gave a small chuckle.

"Hmm, that sport seems pretty intense. I didn't think you'd be the type to date someone who'd play that." Iwaizumi said, pointing towards the group of boys tackling each other.

"What's that suppose to mean, Iwaizumi-senpai?" She pouted, and crossed her arms.

'So cute,' Iwaizumi gave a smile. "It's because you seem so... yanno, that's why. Like Oikawa says, you're like a fragile princess."

"Princess? How so?" Y/n smiled, raising an eyebrow to the ace player.

"Well, you technically are royalty in the sports business. Because of your family, and its name." Iwaizumi said. "And fragile because you're so small." He patted her head and messed up her hair a little bit.

"I guess it can't be helped." She shrugged her shoulders. "But yeah, I'll catch you later Iwaizumi-senpai." Y/n started walking forwards. "Oh, and tell Oikawa-san that I said thanks for the princess compliment." She yelled with a smile and ran towards the lower field.

'Like hell I would. Princess? Yeah, a cute one.' Iwaizumi said to himself in his head, but smiling on the outside. Hanamaki and Matsukawa caught a glimpse and elbowed each other.

"I heard Oikawa called dibs." Matsukawa spoke, causing Hanamaki to chuckle. Iwaizumi felt his face turn red and decided to fly kick the two meme kings while they were busy laughing.

"ITTAI!" They both yelled when Iwaizumi kicked them down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Y/n-chan!" Sekizan called to the girl. Although he was a very scary and serious looking guy, only Y/n could make him show his happy emotions.

"Hi Takuya-kun!" She ran and jumped into the said male's arms. Sekizan then started twirling the girl around, causing them to laugh together loudly.

"I missed you so much!" He said as he pressed his cheek together with hers. "How come you never talk to me anymore!"

"I've been busy!" She said between laughs. The other boys from Kanagawa noticed the girl's lively presence and approached them.

"Y/N-CHAN! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Gion said, running towards his captain and said girl with arms wide open. He launched at them, and the two others practically tipped over.

"GION-KUN!" Y/n shouted while laughing.

"Oomph!" Sekizan let out a grunt as he fell with the two younger ones on top of him. "Gion! Get off!" He shouted in a stern voice causing the said boy to jump off of them.

"Sorry Sekizan-senpai.." Gion rubbed his head.

"Anyway, whatcha guys doing here? More practice?" Y/n asked sweetly.

"Yeah, Oharano isn't here though." Sekizan spoke.

"Oh, it's fine. I hope he's doing well." Y/n smiled. Even if the mention of her ex boyfriend is suppose to make her gut feel nauseous, she & him were actually on good terms. They were pretty good friends, if we're being more honest. "Anyway, I'm glad to see you guys are doing good as well. I have to get going and look for Shiro-chan."

Sekizan grabbed her wrist before she could leave. "Uhh... Shiro-chan is here? Do you think she'd want to see me too?" Sekizan asked nervously.

Y/n gave him a apologetic smile. "You know, she'll never know if you don't say anything Takuya-kun."

"I heard she has a crush on one of the third years from Shiratorizawa.." Sekizan said in a low voice. Y/n couldn't help, but feel bad for her precious cousin.

"Hmm. Well, it can't be helped. Now can it Takuya-kun?" She shrugged her shoulders and helped him up. "I have to go find her now. I'll let her know that you said hi." She gave him a bright smile. In which Sekizan gladly returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:45pm

"Iwachan! Iwachan!" Oikawa yelled to his ace player. "Have you seen Makki and Mattsun???" He questioned.

"Nope" Iwaizumi shook his head side to side, continuing to eat his meal. "Why?"

"I wanted to know what website they get their music from. I really like DJ(nn)'s music." Oikawa smiled.

"Oh, I see." Iwaizumi took a bite of his food. "You eating?"

"Nah, I finished eating like 10 mins ago. Have you seen that cute girl though?" Oikawa poked Iwaizumi's cheek.

Iwaizumi slapped his hand away and shook his head. "What girl again."

"L/n-chan!" Oikawa smiled brightly at the mention of Y/n's name.

"What do you want with her?" Iwaizumi raised a brow.

"I've noticed that Dadchi, the owl and cat dude, and even Moniwa got closer to her! It's not fair!" Oikawa pouted.

"And why do you want to get close to her? Pervert." Iwaizumi scoffed at the trash.

Oikawa gasped dramatically. "Iwachan. How dare you. I just want to know why she's so interesting that the other captains and boys like having her around." He explained as he turned his nose up into the air.

"She's a really sweet girl. Plus she's nice to have around." Iwaizumi said. "Anyway, I'm done. Don't be late to practice, Shittykawa."

"Hai hai." Oikawa said in a monotone voice. Oikawa propped his head into the palm of his hands.

He sat there thinking for about 3 minutes until Daishou noticed him. "Heh." Daishou smirked as if he had a devilish plan. Seeing Oikawa still in deep thought, he walked over.

Daishou licked his finger and... BAM. Stuck it into Oikawa's ear. "GEH?!" Oikawa shouted and jumped back. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" He yelled at Daishou, while holding onto his ear. "Did you just?!" He stared at Daishou who was now laughing like a mad man.

"Two words, Grand King." Daishou got serious and gave a dirty smirk. "Wet. Willy." And then completely lost it again and started laughing crazily.

"YOU SICK FUCK!" Oikawa yelled in disgust. "IWACHAN IWACHAN!" He ran out the door to his precious Iwachan.

Daishou was still laughing as he tried to gain his composure. "Hah, that was so funny." He said. "I wonder where's Y/n-chan— GEH!" He was cut off by a smack from his side.

"What did I tell you!" Shiro yelled at her brother. "LEAVE THE INNOCENT ALONE." She gave him a death glare.

"No! He's nowhere near innocent! I heard him talking about finding Y/n-chan!" Daishou tried to explain while holding his side, still hurting.

"I don't give a shit. I rather have him near Y/n-chan than you!" Shiro crossed her arms. "Just wait til I tell Sekizan."

Daishou stood up and pretended to flick dust off of him. "I'm not scare of bara-kun. Go ahead." He crossed his arms, mocking his sister.

"Yeah? Are you forgetting who's the one keeping the dirty secret??" Shiro smirked.

"Fine. I'll stay away from her. Whatever. Mika-chan is cuter anyway." Daishou grumbled and walked away from his sister.

"What was that? I hear Mika-chan??? Are you forgetting that she left you?" Shiro chirped. Putting a hand on her ear as if to signal Daishou to speak more loudly.

"SHUT UP BAKA!" Daishou growled and walked away, stomping his feet.

"Heh." Shiro gave a shit-eating grin, made her way out of the eatery, and went to look for Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then, Aone was all like 'BAM' and 'WHOOSHH!' It was so cool!" Hinata explained to Kenma, who were both sitting underneath a tree. Since their teams were matching against each other, they were now on break.

"That's amazing." Kuroo spoke to Daichi.

"What is?" Daichi asked while looking at the two precious boys under the tree.

"Kenma doesn't pick up his phone whenever shrimpy-chan talks." Kuroo said with his mouth wide open. "Ne Daichi, can we borrow shrimpy-chan??"

"Why for?"

"If he's on the team. Then maybe we can get Kenma to focus more than usual." Kuroo said as he placed a hand on his chin.

"No." Daichi said while walking away.

"B-BUT!" Kuroo said as he chased after Daichi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, Shiro-chan?" Y/n called for the last time as she stopped in front of the 4th gym, looking around.

"AH-HAH! There you are!" A voice called from behind the h/c girl. "I've been looking for you."

Y/n turned around to see a very sweaty, (and sexy) looking Oikawa. "Oikawa-San! H-how are you?" She stuttered.

Oikawa ran a hand through his sweaty hair. "I've been good L/n-chan. How about you?" He smiled at the girl.

"Ah. I've been good as well." Y/n returned the smile. "Say, Oikawa... your hair is a little long.. doesn't it get in the way of your playing?" The girl got closer and reached her hand upwards towards his hair.

This made Oikawa flinch at the sudden action, because I mean... who just comes up to touch someone's hair, not to mention THE Oikawa Toru's hair. "OH! I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have. It's been a habit of mine. S-sorry," she retracted her hand and giggled.

'Thump-thump'... wait what?' Oikawa's mind and heart were doing questioning actions. "Uh, no it's fine! Do you think I should tie it then?" He asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, so maybe you won't have to sweat as much." She smiled at him. "Here." She handed him a hair tie and he looked at it confused. "Do you not know how to tie your hair?" She giggled.

"Y-yeah. Sort of." He chuckled.

"Hmm, let me help you." She said, signaling him to crouch down. "Annnnnd. Done" she said as she finished.

Oikawa looked upwards as if he could see his new hair-do. "So, how's it look?" He smiled, still looking upwards.

"It looks cute." Y/n giggled. Although Oikawa's hair was tied back, in a cute/sexy manner, his bun or ponytail wasn't exactly long.

"Thanks L/n-chan!" Oikawa said happily. "Oh, and about fighting with your friend from a few days ago... I'm sorry about that. It was rude of me." He put his hand behind his neck.

"No, it's fine. Aomine got over it. So don't worry Oikawa-San." Y/n giggle. "Now if you excuse me. I have to go look for someone." She excused herself.

"Tooru." Oikawa spoke in a low voice, looking down at his feet. "Please, call me Tooru."

"Eh? Is that okay? If so, then you can call me Y/n." She smiled as she continued to walk away. "See you later, Tooru-san."

Oikawa walked back into the gym, and had a big smiles plastered on his face. Iwaizumi noticed this and stood next to him. "What happened with you?"

"You're right Iwachan." Oikawa said, still looking very happy as he bounced the ball with his forearms.

"Uh.. and what's up with your hair?" Iwaizumi questioned.

"She's so sweet and nice." Oikawa said in a love-sick manner.

On the side, Hanamaki and Matsukawa were snickering. "Told you Iwaizumi!" Hanamaki yelled. And again, both of them earning fly kicks to their sides.

"GEH!" Matsukawa fell on top of Hanamaki.

"Worth it." He said as he let his head fall onto Hanamaki's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry this is such a long awaited chapter. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this.

I really love how Oikawa and Y/n interacted in this. It was too cute. Omg,

P.S my Just For Fun part in this book made me laugh. Like majority of you guys immediately thought of Kuroo when I asked 😂❤ I mean, of course I don't mind bc Kuroo is my all time fav. I'm not even gomen about it. 😂 also, I think my personality is a mixture of his, Terushima, Bokuto, and Futakuchi 😂

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.1K 159 35
just a collection of haikyuu oneshots and random headcanons. • THE READER IS GENDER NEUTRAL UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
40.2K 356 23
"i will love you even after the universe falls apart." - where i write a series of short stories about the boys in the anime/manga haikyuu. mainly f...
11.8K 151 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...
58.5K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...