With The Bad Boy โœ”

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 7 | Jane

7K 224 12
By xqueenrosie

"I swear I'm gonna get detention because of you Bellamy." I rolled my eyes at his smirk. As all of us walked into school.

"Well, we'll join you!" Luke popped up on my left as we went to class.

"You better." I muttered as I glanced at him but he was too busy smiling at the girls who stared at all of us to pay attention to what I said. Typical.

Managed to finish my math homework in biology despite Bellamy's best efforts at trying to distract me.

"Okay class, I'll check for homework first. It put on your desk and then we'll start with the lesson." Mr.Joshua strolled around the class looking at everyone's homework. Brianna sat in front of me and her page looked neat and tidy unlike mine which clearly looked rushed.

"In a hurry Ms.Jane?" I looked to see his fat stomach rest on the corner of my desk as he picked up my homework sheet. "Hm, you got two wrong. Next time try to not be in such a hurry." He said and put my paper down.

"We'll start with some quadratic equations now." He moved to the board and starting explaining a few sums. From the corner of my eye I could see Luke staring at me. I smirked and he noticed since he turned his head back to the front.

As the bell rang everyone started to leave class and go for lunch. Brianna said she needed to talk to the cheerleaders and will catch up later. Luke and I walked to the cafeteria. "I thought you and me were going to detention together?" He frowned at me.

"Well you already did it, there was no point in lying. Plus I don't wanna miss my ballet classes. I really need to go to NYU. It's my dream college and don't you have practice anyway?" I grabbed two lunch trays and passed one to him.

"Yeah but we can hangout you know. What time do you have to go for you lessons?" He asked.

"My instructor, Chazelle told me to start from 4 and leave at 7." I told him as we both bought lasagne and sat on our empty table.

"So that means you'll be free for an hour after school?"

"You're really good at math Luke." I laughed at his question but nodded.

"So do you wanna hang around then?" he ran his hand through his hair and looked deep into my eyes. I noticed how his eyes were a blue color. No wonder girls were all over him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and responded, "Sure."

Me and Luke talked for while and started to eat while the others sat on our table. Brianna took my fork and ate half of my lasagna. While Harry and Eliza willing shared their food. I totally understand what Bellamy and Luke meant when they said the two get clingy.

"Hey guys!" someone shouted at us from the back. I turned around to see a tall guy approach us. He had brown hair that fell to his forehead and he was muscular but slightly.

"Hey man," Harry greeted him doing a weird guy handshake thingy. Luke fist bumped him while Bellamy just smiled.

"I'm throwing a party on Friday at my place and all of you have to come its gonna be sick!" he then turned to me and Brianna. "Make sure you bring your sister, Blake right?" I awkwardly nodded my head.

"We'll be there Ryan." Brianna grinned and he smiled looking at me and left.

"Who was that?" I asked when he was pretty far from us.

"Some jerk," Bellamy answered, clearly he wasn't fond of this guy.

"No, he's not. Shut up Bellamy. That was Ryan from the soccer team. He throws amazing parties!" Eliza said excitedly.

"Well I can't wait" I said sarcastically.

"Should I drop you off at the ballet studio?" Luke said as he checked the time on his phone. We talked for a pretty long time sitting on the bleachers watching everyone around us.

"If you're not busy then please do." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Grab your things, lets go." He ran his hand through his hair and stood up.

Luke seemed like a really nice guy. Although he has huge hormone issues which lead to his player label. Luke told me about his parents who travelled around the world all the time because of their business. His elder sister was married and lived in Australia. She rarely calls to check on him. He pretty much lived alone with a few housekeepers who took care of everything.

We sat in the car and Luke turned the radio on. Hymn for the weekend by Coldplay started to play. I turned up the volume. Me and Luke both grinned and then started to sing a lot to the song.

"That was so much fun!" I laughed as we finished.

"We should record a duet!" Luke glanced at me showing off his dimple whilst smiling.

"Bucket list!" I yelled still laughing at ourselves.

We neared the studio and I pulled my bags to me from the backseat. "What time should I pick you up?" He said as he parked the car.

I raised my brow at his offer. "Oh you don't have to. Mom said she'll pick me up." I said as I quickly tied my hair into a tight top knot.

"Are you sure? She's always busy at the hospital. Brianna hates it," he chuckled. Brianna does throw tantrums at weird things which only made her suit the role of a psycho cheerleadering captain more.

"Yup, I'm sure. Thank you so much Luke! I had a lot of fun." I smiled at him and left the car.

"Anytime Blake," he yelled from the car and waved goodbye. I watched his car drove off and finally turned to the dance studio. How many hours did I have to spend in my leotards again?

After my lessons I quickly changed back into my jeans and shirt remembering what Bellamy did yesterday. I didn't not want a replay of that.

As I walked outside the studio waiting for mom, Bellamy ran into me. "Where did your tutu go Blake?" He eyed me head to toe. I rolled my eyes at him. "You know you're the only girl I know who can rock a leather jacket and a tutu."

I bit my lip trying to hide my smile. There was something really funny about hearing a guy labeled as the bad boy say tutu. "Thanks fashion police." I said.

"Can I drop you home?" He asked as I awkwardly tried to side step him to go outside. A cold breeze hit my face as I opened the door making me more aware of the heat from Bellamy who was right behind me.

"No my mom's almost here. Thanks though." I replied when I realized he came outside just for me. Quickly mom pulled over at the exact time and I said goodbye to Bellamy before he went back inside for Rosy.

"How did your day go honey?" mom asked me while she lowered the radios volume.

"It was good. Chazelle is a great teacher. Thanks mom" I put my arm around her shoulder awkwardly hugging her since our seat belts got in the way.

She stared into my eyes smiling before she scolded me. "Honey you've been wearing these lenses ever since you got here! Take them off as soon as we go home. And you're not allowed to wear them until homecoming." I didn't know which part I didn't like more.

"Homecoming? I'm not going." She glared at me but I moved her face back to the road.

"Why not? Homecoming is the best part about the first semester. I remember when I was in senior year. Your dad and I were crowned the king and queen." she had this genuine smile that lit up her face but suddenly vanished.

"Well, I don't know. I just don't feel like it. It's not like I have a boyfriend anyway." I looked out of the window trying to avoid the conversation.

"You can't lie to your mom. I hope you know that." I instantly looked at her shocked. This woman sure was my mother. "So tell me..." she gestured to why I didn't want to go.

"My boyfriend ditched me last time to go with some other girl. I was dressed and sat in bed all night waiting. I really don't want to talk about it." I sighed at the memory.

"It's in the past now honey. I'm sure you'll find something who deserves you here. You don't lack anything. I couldn't be anymore proud of calling you my daughter." I smiled wholeheartedly at her. I missed the feeling of hearing something like this from someone, from my parent more precisely. I preyed one f her hands off the stirring wheel and held it in mine.

When we reached home I did as mom told me. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror feeling different since I was so used to seeing myself without my glasses. Guess my hipster glasses were back in fashion.

After dinner I made sure you complete all of my homework. I couldn't bare detention.

As I got into bed I realized I hadn't checked my phone properly ever since Bellamy took it. The first thing I checked were my photos because I knew I had some cringeworthy and inappropriate shots of me there. I opened the application to find a billion pictures of Bellamy posing, the football field and selfies of him with the team. I laughed at all the pictures then I thought of sending them to the group chat with Brianna, Luke, Harry, Chris, Eliza and Bellamy. I instantly had replies coming.

Chris: When did this happen?

Harry: Wow Bellamy, you're modeling for my next photography project

Bellamy: why the hell would you do this?

Blake: cause revenge

Bellamy: they were for you Jane

Blake: Stop calling me that jerk

Bellamy: I won't Jane. There's nothing you can do about it

Blake: you want a piece of me Bel?

Eliza: Where's my popcorn?

Bellamy: should I drop by now?

Blake: EW!

Bellamy: I'll be there in five.

Blake: NOOOOO! GO TO SLEEP AND LET ME SLEEP TOO! ALONE!!

Harry: But the party just started

Brianna: Chris and I can't talk because these messages. Get a room you two!

Blake: Bri don't make me walk over to your room to strangle you.

Bellamy: goodnight JANE and the rest.

Blake: Jerk!

Harry: I love you two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.6K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
127K 5K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
16.5K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
14.7K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...