10 reasons to leave you | har...

Av Jim_Carreyfan42

I watched as Ariana yelled at me and I knew all she was saying was true so I didn't argue with her. I needed... Mer

Authors Note<3
Chapter 1 - I'm not coming!
Chapter 2 - You!
Chapter 3 - Mistake?
Chapter 4 - It's up to me?
Chapter 5 - Right beside me
Chapter 7 - What's wrong with you?
Chapter 8 - I knew it was over
Chapter 9 - Bruised
Chapter 10 - Stay with me
Chapter 11 - I still want him

Chapter 6 - I don't like you

35 2 0
Av Jim_Carreyfan42

He went to my door and I didn't know what to do he couldn't see me like this. I was in pj's and my makeup was a little smudgy because I had slept a little through the day. I panicked when I heard and saw him knock on my door and press the doorbell. I didn't move I just kept staring at him through the window. This was so awkward he could see I was home because my car was parked in my driveway. Then the last thing that I wanted to happen happened. As I didn't open the door he looked up towards the window were I was sitting. As my eyes met his I quickly threw myself to the floor hopping he didn't see me. Which I was pretty sure he had because or eyes met for a split second before I panicked and threw myself to the floor. I just laid there on the floor hopping he was gone. Suddenly I heard weird noises from my window. It was like something kept hitting the window. I forced myself up from the floor and went over to the window. I poked my head a little from the curtain to see what was hitting my window. It was small rocks that kept flying through the air and hitting my window. I decided to look down to my driveway so I got up in my windowsill again and looked down. There he was Harry. With his perfect shaped curls, black jeans and a red flanel looking perfect...

What was he doing here?
He signaled me to open the window so I did.
"Harry you know.." I started but he interrupted me.
"You don't have to say anything.. just listen! It's my turn.." he said smiling to me.
He closed his eyes for a few seconds but then looked at me again. Then he started singing?

"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right,
But that's a lie, that's a lie" he sang.

He was singing my song "Almost is never enough". It warmed my heart hearing him sing to me. It reminded me of the time were we were in his car and I sang to him. It was magical..

"And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows" he continued.

Instead of just sitting there like an idiot listening to him singing I decided to join him. I mean it was my song so I could the lyrics.

"Almost, almost is never enough" I joined him and as I did his eyes lighted up and he smiled at me which reveled his dimple. I smiled to myself of how cute he was. I can't deny my feelings any longer. I wanted him..

"So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each others arms" we sang together. We both stopped singing and we just looked at each other. All I wanted to do was kiss him but we were in a really awkward position. I mean he was down on my doorstep and I was sitting in my windowsill.
"You're so beautiful" he said as he smiled. My cheeks turned a bright red and I tried hidding it with covering them with my hands. Harry just laughed at me while he studied me with his eyes.
"Fuck it I'm coming up!" He said as he started to climb up in a tree that were right outside my window. The tree was following my house all the way up to my window.
"Harry stop you could get hurt!" I yelled at him but he just laughed at me and climbed further up.
"I could just go downsatirs" I said as he climbed through my window and landed on the floor. I helped him up but when I tried removing my hands from his arms he stopped me. He looked deeply in to my eyes which made my heart melt.
"What are you looking at?" I asked as I looked to the ground because I started to blush again.
"You" was all he said as he kept his look at me.
"Please don't look at me right know I'm a mess" I said backing away from him and sat myself down on my bed. He followed my moves and sat down next to me as he frowned.
"Don't say that you're perfect!" He claimed as he placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed it which made me relax.
"Harry please.. please don't do this" I said looking away from his eyes as I removed his hand from my face. He sighed and looked away from me as he placed his hands in his face covering his face in frustration. I placed my hand on his back to calm him down.
"Why do you keep getting me false expectations and then reject me every time I'm so close to make a move?" He asked not looking me in the eyes.
"I don't-don't know I just.." I stuttered as I placed my hand under his chin making him look at me. When he locked his perfect green eyes with mine I couldn't take it anymore I needed him now. As I was about to lean in to kiss him he turned his head away from me and I was confused. Wasn't that what he wanted?

"No don't.. not if you don't mean it" he said looking at the bouquet of roses that were placed in a vase on my nightstand. He smiled a little when he realised I didn't throw them out. It warmed my heart to see him smile.
I was getting eager to feel his lips on mine and I couldn't take it anymore. So I crawled over to him as he had moved himself away from me to the other end of the bed. When I reached him he turned his head towards me. His eyes went wide as my face was inches from his. I placed myself on his lap and wrapped my legs around his hips and he placed his hands on each side of my hips. I leaned in to kiss him not caring about anything else than him. Not Kendall not anyone. I needed his lips on mine..
As our lips were almost connected we were interrupted by someone calling my name from downstairs.
It was Frankie.. "Ariana are you home?" I could hear him call. I sighed as I looked at Harry's disappointed face as I quickly removed myself from his lap and went to the door. Before I walked out the door I looked back at Harry who were sitting at the spot were I leaved him.
"I'll be right back.. it's just my brother" I told him as I walked out the door. I rushed down the stairs finding Frankie standing in my kitchen.

"Hey lil' sis" Frankie said as he hugged me tight.
"Hey Frankie" I said excited as I backed away a little.
"I heard Kendall went to Paris so I thought I would step by so you didn't have to be alone" he said as he smiled at me but just as he said it Harry came down the stairs which turned both me and Frankie's head towards him.
"Oh I guess you weren't alone afterall" Frankie smirked at me. I looked to the ground as this was a really awkward situation. Now I regretted I didn't tell Harry to stay in my room.

Harry was now beside me and reached his hand out for Frankie to shake it.
"I'm Harry" Harry said as the two shook their hands.
"Frankie, Ariana's brother" Frankie said as he looked at me with a smile.
"Nice to meet you" Harry continued. Oh gosh he was so polite I loved it.
"You too!" Frankie said with a smile.
"Well I didn't know you had visit Ari so I can go again" Frankie suggested but before I could answer Harry did.
"No it's okay I was leaving anyways" Harry said looking straight at me. What did he mean by that? Was he mad at me? Maybe I was too much when I almost forced myself at him? Maybe I was to forward? A million questions pupped in my head as I looked confused at Harry.
"Bye Ariana" he said as he turned away from me and walked out the door. Leaving me absolutly confused. He is trying so hard to get me to like him and he is always trying to make a move on me but when I try to kiss him he acts this way. I'm so confused!

Three days had now past and Frankie went home yesterday leaving me alone in this big house again. Harry hadn't called me since he left my house three days ago. I was still really confused. Was this sign that I needed to fight for him now? I pushed him out of my mind as I went in my shower. It felt good having the water running all over my body. I felt relaxed. I leaned my head back making the water fall down on my face. I just stood like that for about 5 minutes before I began to put shampoo in my hair.
When I was done showering I placed at towel around my body and blow dried my long hair.

When I was done I walked to my room and went straight to my walk in closet figuring out what to wear. I was going grocery shopping and later tonight I was going to this big L.A. party. All celebrities who lived in Los Angeles were invited to the party. Which made me wonder if Harry was going to attend as well. I kinda didn't want him to because I didn't know what to say to him if I met him. We haven't even kissed yet but our feelings are already all over the place. I sighed as I looked through my closet to find something to wear. I decided to wear a black jumpsuit, some black pumps and a light pink jacket.

(Ariana's outfit)

When I was dressed I walked over to my mirror and placed some of my hair in to two buns on my head and curled the ends of my hair. Afterwards I did a natural makeup and headed out of my bedroom. I rushed down the stairs and reached out for my car keys on my kitchen island. I walked out of my front door and walked towards my car. I quickly started the car and began to drive towards the mall. When I finally found a spot to park my car I jumped out of my car and paparazzi and fans quickly surrounded me once again. I decided to stop and take pictures with my fans. As I walked around to several fans to take a picture with them I heard multiple question from all around me. There were apparently also a couple of reporters who asked me hundreds of questions. "What's going on between you and Harry?", "Harry and Kendall were spotted on a date and now his with you all the time, got an explanation?", "Where's Harry now?".. All the questions got me so confused.
"No comment.. please move" I told them making me sound like bitch. I manage to get through them and made it inside the mall. I headed towards the grocery shop.

I was now in the grocery shop looking at vegetables but every time I took something up and was about to lay it in my basket I got really strong feeling like I wanted to puke. So I ended up laying each thing back. I sighed in frustration of not being able to get anything and turned to quick on my heel making me fall but before I hit the ground someone catched me. It was Louis..

"Watch out with falling for me" he giggled at his joke and I smiled at him.
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry.. I'm so clumsy" I claimed looking at him with an apologetic look.
"Don't apologize" he smiled at me.
"Well thank you for catching me" I giggled.
"No problem beautiful" he said making me blush but only because it reminded me of when Harry called me beautiful and it warmed my heart.
"What are you getting?" He asked me as he pointed to my empty basket.
"Not anything, really" I sighed.
"Why not?" He asked confused.
"I-I rather not talk about it" I claimed as I looked to the ground. I could feel Louis confused look as he nodded his head and placed his hand under my chin forcing me to look at him.
"Okay, but just remember you can tell me anything" he said and it lightened my mood.
"Thanks Louis that means a lot!" I claimed as I placed my arms around his torso and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and placed his head on my shoulder. Then I backed away before It got too cozy between us. He looked a little disappointed as I backed away but I kept smiling at him.
"Well I need to get going" I said.
"Okay, but it was nice talking to you Ari" Louis said with a smile.
"You too" I said as I began to walk out of the shop.

I reached the exit of the mall and went outside. As expected paparazzi and fans yet again surrounded me but this time I didn't stop up. I pushed my way through the crowd of people and made it to my car. I saw all the disappointed looks on my fans faces but I really needed to get home. I needed to get ready for the party tonight. I closed the car door and started my car.

I had now reached my house and made it up to my front door. I pulled out my door key from my pocket and unlocked my door. I threw my jacket to the ground and pushed my shoes off and walked upstairs. I walked straight to my walk in closet and started searching for the perfect outfit. After about 20 minutes searching through my whole closet I had still not found anything to wear I sighed and walk out from my closet and walked over to my bed. I threw myself at my bed and looked up at the ceiling. It surprised when I realized how tired I was. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of my phone telling me I got a text. I didn't open my eyes I just reached my hand out to grab my phone from the other side of my bed. When I found it I opened my eyes to see who texted me. To my surprise it was Harry.

Henry: You coming to that party tonight?:)
So I guess that answers my question about if he is coming or not.
Me: Yeah, you?
Henry: Yeah..I guess I'll see you there then:)
Me: Yeah see you(:

I placed my hands over my face in frustration over how awkward that conversation was. Why was everything so awkward with him after that night? I wish I never did it..
I realized that I had to get ready now if I didn't want to be late to the party. So I decided to go to my closet once again but this time actually find something to wear. I decided to wear an oversized sweater that went down beneath my bum, some white under knee boots and my black chanel backpack. When I was dressed I threw my hair in a ponytail and did my usual natural makeup.

(Ariana's outfit)

I was now ready and satisfied with my look so I headed downstairs. I walked out of my front door and walked over to my car. I jumped in, turned the radio on and started driving. Selena Gomez song "The heart wants what it wants" started playing and I sang along. I rolled my window down a little as it was really hot in Los Angeles at the time. I could feel the wind in my hair and it calmed me down immediately.

I had now arrived at the party and there were paparazzi everywhere as there were famous people everywhere. I waited in my car a few minutes until I decided to get out. I walked towards the big crowd of people who were trying to either get a glance or a picture of a celebrity. I pushed my way through the crowd and when I did some of them turned their head with an annoyed look on their face like they were about to say something sassy to me when I pushed them. But they quickly switched mood as they saw who I was and quickly were all the attention pointed towards me. They started taking pictures of me and there were some fans who politely asked for a picture or autograph. I stopped to take a few pictures with them and then I posed for the paparazzi so they got what they wanted. Afterwards I made my way inside.
There was really loud music and people were dancing everywhere. I finally made it to the bar.
"Can I please have a beer?" I asked the bartender.
"Ariana Grande of course!" He said smiling at me. He then turned away beginning to fill a glass with beer for me.
"Here you go" he said as he handed me the glass.
"Thanks" I said as I handed him some dollar bills in return.
I started drinking but quickly found out that I didn't like beer as it was the first time I tasted it. I actually hated drinking but I really wanted to have some fun.

I turned around on the bar chair to get a review of the party. There were drunk people everywhere. I suddenly felt something pushing my side and I looked to see what it was. It was some guy and girl I had never seen before making out right beside me. I was really disgusted so I quickly stood up from the chair and walked away. I drank the rest of the beer in one gulp and placed the empty glass on a table beside me. When I looked up from the table again I quickly spotted Harry across the room. He were standing in the other end of the room talking to Liam. I decided to walk over there and get an explanation on why he suddenly acted like he didn't want to talk to me. When I reached him I pulled in his sleeve. He turned around so that he was facing me.
"Hey beautiful" he said as he smiled. Liam walked awkward away from us so that we could talk.
"You say that I'm the one playing with your feelings but actually it's you!" I hissed at him.
"Okay I didn't really expect that" he laughed as I rolled my eyes.
"Can you just take me seriuos for one second" I hissed at him once again.
"I think it's best if we stay away from eachother" I said as Harry quickly switched mood. He looked in to my eyes trying to figure out if I really meant it.
"Look we do it like this.. You look me in the eyes and tell me you don't like me" Harry suggested as I frowned at him.
"That's the most ridiculous thing I'ver ever heard!" I claimed as I looked to the ground.
"Look at me" Harry commanded. I carefully switched my look from the ground up to Harry's eyes.
"Say that you don't like me and I'll leave you alone" he said as he looked straight at me waiting for my answer.
I tried to say something but nothing came out. I just stared at him for what felt like forever trying to form words in my mouth. He waited unpatiently.
I kept it together and decided to answer him.

"I-I don't like you" I stuttered as I watched Harry's eyes being filled with hurt and anger. He kept looking at me for a few seconds but then started to walk away. He bumped in to my shoulder making me gasp and then he walked towards the door. Was he really leaving? Leaving me?

I stared out in the empty air for a few seconds but then decided to follow him. I mean he couldn't be angry with me for telling the truth?
I made my way through the crowd of people on the dance floor and outside. I could see Harry walk about 20 meters in front of me. I ran after him but again hard in my heels. I really need to start wearing flats again.
"Why are you mad at me?" I yelled at him making him turn around so he faced me. We were still about 5 meters from each other. But none of us walked closer to each other.
"Is it because I told you the truth?" I said a little more calm but still upset. I mean he had no right to be mad at me for not liking him.
"I'm not mad at you Ariana" he claimed but I could see that he was.
"You're so complicated, so controlling, stubborn and selfish!" I yelled at him making him roll his eyes. I didn't move as I stared at him getting hurt by all the things I said. But he must know that it's true because he didn't argue with me. He just listened to all I had to say.
"That's why I don't like you!" I claimed as he slowly turned on his heel but still facing me.
"Was that all?" he asked looking right at me for an answer. I knew it wasn't...
"No!" I shouted which made him frown at me and leaving him confused. I doubted it for a few seconds but seeing Harry walk away from me broke my heart so I couldn't control myself anymore.
I ran over to him and almost jumped on him and kissed him with all the powers I had in my body. I could feel Harry was surprised because for about 10 seconds ago I was yelling at him. I could feel him smile against my lips.

Harry's pov
I watched as Ariana yelled at me and I knew all she was saying was true so I didn't argue with her. I needed to get home and just cry myself to sleep now that I knew how Ariana really felt about me.
"Was that all?" I asked trying my best not to break down in front of her.
"No!" she shouted. Her answer surprised me and I didn't know what she meant by that. I watched Ariana as she doubted to do something and I was really confused. It looked like she argued with herself in her head. But then it happened the thing I thought was never going to happen. She ran over to me and kissed me.

To feel her lips on mine felt so right. They fitted perfect between one another. Kissing her was a feeling I had never experienced before and I was already getting addicted to that feeling. I smiled on her lips knowing that she lied when she told she didn't like me. Our lips moved in sync and it felt perfect. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my hips not breaking the kiss. I placed my hands on her hips holding her from falling down. It felt amazing and the world disappeared around us. It was just the two of us. She removed her lips from mine gently to catch her breath. I smiled at her as I placed her carefully on the ground again. Then I wrapped my arms around her hugging her.
I knew I would never let her go...

(A/N) Hey guys! Sooooooo..... This chapter are a little long I'm sorry haha! But I really wanted Harry and Ariana's first kiss to be in this chapter.
Before I get a lot of hate or anything I'm just going to say that I warned you about that I take inspiration from famous teen movie or series... The last part of this chapter I got inspiration from "Skam" and I did warn you so please don't hate me:) I just love that scene from Skam so I really wanted it to be in my own story and I think it suited the situation perfectly;) So I hope you got the Hariana feels just as much as I did. This chapter is 4169 words long so I hope you survived haha! Till next time<3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

92K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
783K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
465K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them