Nct Imagines

By ily_renjun

Hey I've read allot of imagines and I thought I should write one. I've reasently fallen in love with NCTU/127... More

Mark Lee jelousy
Lee Taeyong
Mark. your to old for me..
I got tagged...
New girl group.
it doesn't matter
the teacher.
jealousy
WinWin
Jeno and Jaemin
Ten my love
Haesung-Scared
Chenjun

Johnny

248 14 0
By ily_renjun

Your pov

I have to take my sleeping pills. I need to see Johnny.
I quickly pop the top of the pill pot and took out 3. I placed them in my mouth and swallowed them before walking up to my room and lying in my comfy bed. My eyes slowly shut as I fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked around.
"Oh Y/N~" I heard Johnny coo. A smile formed on my lips.
"Johnny!" I said happily, running into his open arms. I buried my head into his strong chest. "I've been so lonely with our you.." I mumbled into his chest. "I know.. But you need to wake up Y/N"  he said shaking me.

I woke up and sat up. Someone was hugging my waist. I turned to my left and was staring into someone's hazel eyes. "J-Johnny..?" I asked in shock.
"Hey Y/N."

PLEASE REQUEST. MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR STORY PLOTS SO I CAN WRITE THEM! I AM STRUGGLING WITH IDEAS!! Thanks~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
192K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...