One Direction drove me off th...

Oleh Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... Lebih Banyak

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

Just not fair

17.7K 49 45
Oleh Nloved1D

Youé's POV:

"Babe, wake up" I heard somebody whisper in my ear. My eyes flutter a little but then I close them again. My head BURNS like hell. I groan and I hear somebody chuckle. "Love, it's almost 2 pm." Liam says and I sigh, open my eyes and look in his beautiful eyes. Please let me wake up everyday like this, but then without a headache. 

"I made you breakfast" He says proudly and I smile, give him a kiss on the lips and sit up. I smell bacon and eggs, yum! And it's more like lunch now, isn't it? So I can eat it. Liam chuckles again and I look up. "You're so adorable" he kisses me again and I smile, he gives me a plate and we both eat, sometimes feeding each other little peaces of toast.

"Do you want some tea?" he asks me. I'm not a tea-person. I'm more like a coffee-person. "Is coffee an option too?" I ask but then Zayn walks into the room. "Roomserves!" he screams and hands me a laté. I kiss him quickly on the cheeck and he winks at me, walks away and Liam takes his tea. 

"I love you" I say and he smiles. "I love you too" he says and I smile back. After we finished our breakfast/lunch, I picked him an outfit and he picked mine. He's wearing a grey shirt and white pants, I'm wearing a tight black dress with black flats. 

He walks out and I have the feeling to jump on the bed, so I put on up all night and begin jumping on the bed and screaming with the song. Soon Aïsha and Catara find my little party and join me. Where's Lexy?

I hear somebody laugh and then Louis walks in and begins to do his 'Pat the dog and screw the lightbulb' dance. 

We all dance and scream around a little more till our trowth hurts. I fall down on the bed and the girls do too. Then I remember tonight, Louis kissed me. But he was drunk, I bet he doesn't even remember it.

"Lou, where's Lexy?" I ask and his smile fades. "She's mad at me and left." he says and the girls frown. "What happened?" we ask and I turn off the music. "We were both drunk, and she began kissing me. But I didn't feel like it, don't know why. So I stopped her. She got mad and screamed stuff. I really like her, I do, but I just don't love her." he says and we nod. Lexy is a real drama queen, she's a heartbreaker herself, so she'll get over it. But I'm going to call her, ask if everything is alright. I know that she can be horrible herself with all her playmates, but I care about her.

"Why don't you love her?" Aïsha asks. "I'm in love with someone else" he answers, looks at me for a second and then walks out of the door. Did he really just looked at me? Or is it my headache?

Don't worry about that, you're in love with Liam, he loves you. Louis has Harry, right? Right?

Louis POV:

I fancy her, I love her. Maybe she forgot about tonight, I didn't. She didn't kiss me back, kicked me and then I fell a sleep. Maybe I have to give up? No! The boys always get the beautiful girls! Why can't I get the perfect girl for once? I mean, I loveto see the boys happy, and Liam is so much happier with Youé. Everyone has to be happy with her, she's amazing.

I have to act like I don't love her, Laura looks through everything. Crap, Youé too! Gosh this isn't going to be easy. I'm still hesitating if I have to make work from this.... Should I try to convince Youé that she loves me? But that will hurt Liam! I still have to think about it. DAMN!

Laura's POV:

Oh boy, this isn't going to end well. Louis loves Youé. What do I have to do? Talk to Youé? Talk to Liam? To Louis? No, maybe to Zayn? I have to say it to someone.

I can't stand Youé. She's a copy of me, and she goes to bed with Liam. Stay away from my boys! I know that I can't keep them for myself, and I'm already lucky that I have Zayn Malik for myself. But she does something to me... I don't know. Am I, jealous? Can be, but why? I bet that if the boys had to choose, they will choose me above Youé. Wait, no, maybe not. What am I thinking, they never have to choose between me and Youé, right? Hopefully not. 

Bitch, if you ever hurt one of the boys, I'll make sure you'll regret it.

Youé walks into the livingroom. She looks fantastic! Yeah, I'm jealous, she's long, can wear flats, has green eyes, something I always wanted, black hair and a great personality. Ofcourse Liam fancy's her above me. 

She sits down between Louis and Liam. I see the hesitation and lust in Louis eyes. I can't handle this anymore.

I stand up and Zayn's arms fall from my body. "Laura, where are you go.." he says but I grab Youé's arm and drag her out of the room.

"Auch, Laura! Let go, it hurts!" she yells. Stop complaining! Then suddenly I'm turned around with my hands on my back. "Youé, if you are not going to let me go in 3 seconds..." I say and she let go of my arms, I feel on my hands and knees. 

"What?" she asks irritated. Tss, arrogant. "I'm warning you. Louis loves you, Liam does too. You have to figure it out between them, but I swear that if you hurt one of them, you will regret it, badly." I say and she raises her eyebrow, I said arrogant. "Laura, what did I do that made you hate me so much?" he face soft now. 

"Just make sure you won't hurt MY boys, alright sweetheart?" I say and they glare at her. Her jaw drops. I walk out of the room and sit down in Zayn's lap again. "What was that about?" he asks me. "Nothing, just a girl thing" I say and he let it go. Youé walks into the room with a soft expression, damn that girl can act. 

"What are we going to do today?" Liam asks. "Youé, Cat, we really have to go to our studio, record some songs or something like that" Aïsha says and I nod, Catara does too. That remembers me of Lexy.

"Guys, Bee R bee" I say and take out my phone, walk to the garden and phone Lexy:

Y = Youé

L = Lexy

Y: Babe, everything alright? I heard about you and Louis.

L: No I'm NOT alright. He loves someone else, how stupid could I be, thinking that he really loves me. He can get EVERY girl in the whole world, why would he love me?

Y: Honey, he likes you, but just loves somebody else. I'm really sorry for ya babe. Want to come over to my place?

L: I'll live, and no, thanks hun, I'm off today

Y:  Alright, call me if something's wrong

L: always will, Loveya

Y: Bye hun

See? She'll get over it. I bet that in a week, she has another guy... go girl!

I walk back to the livingroom and everyone istalking about what they are going to do. Zayn and Laura are going shopping. But all the others want to come with us to the studio.

"Alright, but don't expect much." I say and Liam grabs his keys. "I'm driving" Louis says and runs to his Lamborgihini. Liam wraps his arm around my waist. "What did Laura say to you?" Shit, he noticed. "Learning well mister Payne" I say and he smiles. "Tell me" he says and I look back to the appartment. 

"Nothing, just a girl thing" I say and he nods. "Alright, you can always tell me if something is wrong" I kiss him softly. He's the best person on the whole planet.

We all sit in the car and Louis begins to drive. Liam does his 1..2..3 flick dance and Niall is just bouncing around to the music. 

When we arrive at the studio, Louis eyes get wide. "This is yours?" Liam asks me and we all nod. "Wow" I open the door and walk in. "Want something to drink?" I ask and Louis screams something, I guess it's a yes. I grab some bottles of water and throw one to each of the boys and girls.

"You write songs?" Niall asks. "No, we do some covers" I say and the girls laugh. "Should we let them hear a bit of.." they say. "NO, NOO!!" I scream and they jump to all the buttons. Suddenly a song starts so play. It's me singing One thing. I lvoe that song, but I just recorded it on a monday afternoon, so it was just for fun. I try to get up and stop it, but Aïsha sits down on my back.

When the song gets to an end, she stand up and Liam pulls me up. "That was really good" he kisses my forehead when I turn red. I look at the girls, revenge. I click on song 6. Their version of Teenage dream- Katy Perry.

They jump to the buttons but I hold them with both of my hands. "LET GO!!" they both scream but Harry hold Aïsha's arms against him and Niall takes Catara in his arms. 

"Girls, you are like, Amazing" Louis says and we roll our eyes. "Lads, do you want to record something?" I ask and they nod. "Alright, but after that we have to do a song all together" Niall says and I laugh. "Me singing with you guys? Please, just pick Catara and Aïsha to sing with you, I will ruin the song" I say. Liam rolls his eyes and walks to the microphone. Louis, Harry and Niall do too. "Which song?" I ask and they discuss for a moment. "Because we don't have Zayn here, we're picking a song that he has almost no solo's in it. So it has to be 'I should've kissed you. Louis will do Zayn's little parts in the begin and Niall at the end." Liam says and I search for the song. I sigh with my hands. 1...2..3...go

The music begins to play. 

"I keep playing inside my head, all what you said to me. I lay awake just to convince myself, this wasn't just a dream" Liam sings and I feel a huge grins appear on my face.

"I should, I should, oh, I should've kissed you" They sing and the girls are dancing and bouncing around. I can't move, just stay still because if I move, I'm going to faint.

The song comes to an end and Liam sings the last words. I can't get the huge grin of my face. "How was that?" Liam asks and the girls scream like fangirls and jump into their boyfriends. Making them fall over. "Gosh, why are girls so loud" Louis complains and everybody laughs, I just can't get that grin off my face.

"Youé? Are you alright?" Liam asks me with a little smile on his face. Still can't speak or move. Liam walks to me and lays his arms around me. I look at him.

"Girl, breath" he says and I inhealy, I actually stopped breathing. "That was, amazing" I say and he kisses my cheeck. "Now let us hear something of you guys" Aïsha and Catara push the boys away from the microphones and drag me into the recording room. Liam sits behind the glass, moving buttons up and down. "Do you know how it works?" I ask and he nods. 

"Which song?" Niall asks. I smile to the girls and they nod. "What makes you beautiful" I and Harry laughs. "Are you going to do that in the second voice or octave higher?" Liam asks curiously. "You will see" Cat says and Liam pushs the button.

"You're insecure, son't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk trough the door. Don't need make-up, to cover up. Be in the way that you are is enough" I sing. Then Aïsha takes over. "Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you"

How funny, I have all Liam's parts, Aïsha haas Harry's parts and Catara sings Zayn's part. That's bacause Niall doesn't sing a solo in this song.

We finish and the boys cheer. "How was that?" I ask and Liam bounces into the room, picks me up and turns me around. "Amazing."

"NOW WE HAVE TO DO A SONG ALL TOGETHER" Louis screams but then Aïsha and Catara shake their heads, take the boys hand and push them out of the room, leaving me alone in the recording room, turn the key, I'm locked.

"GIRLS! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" I scream but Louis pushes the 'mute' button and they can't hear me. Catara turns the sound back on. "Sing your song" she says and I get scared. "No! Don't do this to me!" I scream and they laugh. I look at Liam and he winks. I sing I hate you to him and he does a air-kiss to me.

"Alright, just listen you all, is the sound alright?" they all move to the big sound-boxes and I hold two microphones against each other, a loud peep comes out of the boxes and they all fall back. I can't stop laughing. "YOU EVIL GIRL" Louis screams. "Now, SING" Harry says and a song begins to play.

I sing:

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
Still looking up.

I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

Everyone is silent. Did my microphone shut off? Was it that bad? "Guys?" I ask worried. Liam's jaw dropped. I turn around. "What? Guys, what's going on?" I ask and suddenly Liam enters the room, picks me up and kisses me passionately. I giggle and push away.

"Liam?" I ask, a little chuckling. He's grining, all the guys all. The girls just watch us. "That....was..." Liam starts but then Louis finishs his sentence.

"SUPERDUPERFABILOUIS!" he screams and the girls burst into laughing. "Thanks" I say and turn red. Liam begins kissing me again and I gave in, close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Guys, we're still here" Niall says and Liam pulls away. I blush again and Liam rubs softly agains my cheeck. "I love to see you blush" he says and winks.

"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GOOD" Aïsha screams. 

We all sing songs together after that, then get back home.

"Come on Louis, get you sexy ars here in the car!" I scream and Louis walks to the car, that opens my door and sits down on my lap. "Louis!" I yell and push him off me. I laugh and he falls donw on the place next to me. We all get back in the car and drive home. Liam drives now.

"VAS HAPPENIN YOU GUYS!" Zayn screams when we walk into the room. We laugh but Laura ignores us. Please! What did we do wrong? Or what did I do wrong?

We drink and eat something ,decide that we go of dinner tonight. When it's almost 6 pm, Liam stands up. 

"Guys, I have to tell you something" he says and I look surprised. "I called Uncle Si, and our manager." He says. "We're going to perform tomorrow here in London.... and... THE GIRLS ARE JOINING US ON STAGE" He says and Catara and Aïsha scream both loudly and jump around from exitement. 

I begin to laugh. "You're kidding, right?" I ask and he shakes his head. My smile drops. "NO! YOU CAN'T FORCE ME!' I scream and Louis jumps on me, pins me down to the couch. 

I struggle a little, then Laura answers. "But, then there's not enough time for me to perform.." she says. "Do you mind if just this performance, the girls take your place?" Liam asks and I see the hurt in her eyes, but just her eyes, nobody notices. "Ofource not, have fun" she says and sits down again. Shit

Laura's POV:

I sit down again. Stupid girls! I can kill them now! I mean, I don't mind them singing on stage, or me not singing. It's just that they are singing in MY place. Stupid Liam! Stupid girls! STUPID LOVE!

It's just not fair

A/N

Lovely's <3

How is everybody doing? Liked this chappie? I'm off to my volleyball training now, maybe writing another chappie tonight. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...