With The Bad Boy โœ”

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do

13.4K 311 36
By xqueenrosie

Song: Best Day Of My Life

Artist: American Author

I woke up to the sound of a text message on my phone. I stretched and checked my phone to see it was my mobile phone company. Great. My eyes widened as I checked the time on my phone to see it read 3:30pm. Darn it. I probably missed the chance of meeting mom again. I jumped out of bed and hit the shower. Once I was done, I changed into fresh clothes and made my way downstairs where I heard voices.

I walked into the kitchen to see a beautiful, tall woman with the same hair color as mine and probably Brianna's too if she didn't dye it. She turned around and immediately pulled me to a hug. Her embrace felt just like dads and things lead to a very emotional yet overwhelming conversation between me, mom and Brianna. Mom took a leave from work for the next two days so she could spend it with me and Brianna.

Those two days went by fast but we did a lot of talking and in some ways we made up for all the time we weren't together. My mom had to leave for work today early in the morning. She told us to keep sleeping but we got up anyway and prepared breakfast for her.

School was almost two weeks away so I had enough time to adjust here. Brianna was really excited to take me to school. It was one of the private schools in town that didn't require a uniform hence it was pretty cool. As we talked the entire day, we realized how much different yet similar we were. We talked about practically all of our life experiences.

Another day passed and I finally got the power to unpack properly and organize my room the way I wanted it to be. A moving truck also showed up with all of my furniture that my Aunt sent. She wasn't so keen on it first but when her daughter claimed my room she started making plans on sending everything hear.

Brianna called in her friends since I could use a few muscles for arranging my room. We set up my canopy bed and threw fairy lights all over the room.

We hung up paintings and pictures and a few posters too. There was enough empty space for practicing ballet and other dance forms.

I was a freak for ballet. I've been passionate about since I can remember. It made me feel whole.

My music system lied there against the wall. I placed my dresser in the corner and my full length mirror stood beside it.

Once all of the heavy things were placed, the boys went downstairs and Eliza and Brianna help filling my wardrobe and dresser.

"This doesn't look badass like you do" Eliza exclaimed as we stood by the door looking at my room completely decorated.

"Why is that? What did you think?" I laughed and glanced at her.

"I don't know. I guess you're full of surprises." She smiled at me and left the room with Brianna.

After a hot shower, I went downstairs where everyone was watching T.V. It was dark outside and I was beginning to get hungry.

"Thank you guys for helping me out. I wouldn't have been able to do this in like a year if it wasn't for you guys." I grinned looking at everyone.

"It's no big deal. We had fun!" said Bellamy, "And now we know where everything is so you can't hide anything from us either" he added. I gave him a confused look which made everyone giggle and throw candy wrappers on the ground.

"We may have snuck it out and ate it." Brianna said playfully, hiding behind Chris.

I burst out laughing looking at their scared faces. "Well, somebody has to show me the supermarket tomorrow morning. I can't move without candy in my system." I said.

Thankfully I had a packet of gummy bears in my purse or they would've seen my wrath.

"Speaking of candy, I'm gonna order pizza now. Hey Blake, what do you like?" Luke added as he had one hand on his stomach and the other holding a phone to his ear.

"Anything cheesy will do," I replied. I gave him a cheeky grin and a wink which he happily accepted.

After our pizza party we decided to have a sleepover since everyone was too tired to move. Brianna and I brought pillows and blankets from the storage and threw them in the middle of the T.V lounge. We played a movie and talked and then slept in our places.

We woke up to the smell of pancakes that mom made for all of us. As we sat around the kitchen island digging into the food mom asked how our day was. She said she saw my room and it looked wonderful. I gave her a huge and thanked her for what Brianna told me earlier.

"There's an amusement park a few hours away, why don't you guys go there?" mom asked us all.

We looked at each other as if we're talking and then said "yea" in unison.

The boys said they'll catch up later at some point as they go dress while Eliza wore some of Brianna's clothes. I changed into a blue button up shirt with tiny white stars over blue ripped jeans and sneakers.

I offered to drive while Brianna told me the directions. Meantime Eliza made a group chat and added everyone in it so we could keep up easily. We arrived at the same spot where I met Brianna. Then everyone got out of the car and worked out which route would be faster.

Brianna said she wanted to drive with Chris since she wanted to sort of things out with him - they're actually dating. Eliza went with Harry in his car so Bellamy and Luke sat in mine.

"Harry and Eliza can be very clingy sometimes." Bellamy said as we started to drive.

"The things I've caught them doing..." Luke mumbled and shook his head. I laughed and shrugged.

Luke sat at the back and demanded we turned the radio on. The best day of my life started to play. We rolled the windows down so the hot summer breeze could hit our face.

Halfway through we decided to race each other but were nearly pulled over by cops.

Bellamy kept flirting with me while Luke responded to him. I laughed the entire time.

"Jokes apart, you have to sit on the Ferris Wheel with me." Bellamy said as he turned to me. I shook my head.

"I don't do heights which is why I prefer driving for hours rather than sitting on a plane." I glanced him then back on the rode.

"Then what do you do?" he said while smirking at me.

Before Luke could come up with something cocky to say I responded saying, "Not you, that's for sure." I bit my lip to hold back a chuckle.

We arrived after two hours of driving.

There were a lot of roller coasters but we ran to the Merry-Go-Round's queue. When our turn came the ride instructor gave us questioning looks but we just laughed at sat on the horses and chariots before the kids could.

"Oh my god," Eliza exclaimed. "You actually made that girl cry, Bellamy!" She laughed.

"Well, I wanted to sit on that horse as much as she did," he pouted childishly. Jocks pfft. I rolled my eyes at his reply.

"Lets go to that roller coaster" I pointed to the highest one.

"Weren't you afraid of heights?" Luke asked.

"If you make me sit next to Bellamy again then yes, definitely." I told him. Brianna nudged my shoulder and skipped to the ride.

After screaming and shouting and laughing out loud we finally went to a diner.

"I think we rode on everything." Chris said thoughtfully as his eyes roamed the area around us. There was no doubt about it.

Our feet were hurting and our postures slouched.

"I know, my clothes are still wet from that water log ride." I said looking down at my clothes. I cringed at the feeling of them against my skin.

"I'd give you my shirt but its wet too," Bellamy whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him back.

"My name is Jacky, what can I get you?" asked the waitress.

"Ill have a chicken burger with fries and a chocolate milkshake." I blurted out since my tummy started to hurt.

"I'll have the same" Brianna told her.

"Me too,"

"Me three!"

"Me-"

The waitress interrupted Eliza saying "does anyone want something different?" to which we looked at each other each and then said "no" in unison.

We left the diner and went back to our cars. It was dark by now and we decided to head home.

"Brianna you're sitting with me this time. " I exclaimed, "Bellamy has the cheesiest things to say to me."

Luke nodded at what I said.

"You said you like anything cheesy" I rolled my eyes at Bellamy's response.

"That was for pizza not people." I smacked his arm.

He just bit his lip saying, "Sure you do." Needless to say everyone laughed at us.

"I was thinking of starting my morning jog again. It calms me down and helps in keeping me fresh" I said to a very sleepy Brianna who, if asleep, will get us lost somewhere in town.

"That sounds over productive and energetic. Just sleep the stress away." she suggested in a sleepy voice.

I blasted the speakers volume up and she immediately jumped up on her seat.

"You didn't have to do that..." She screeched as I laughed at her reaction.

"Well you still don't know where what is just wait for a few days. Plus you can always exercise. That's how I stay in shape and cheer captains don't ever give away their fitness tips." Brianna send pointing her index finger in the air.

"Well I'm not a cheerleader" I laughed.

"Then just do laps around the park and come back home. Don't wander anywhere else." Brianna looked at me then pointed where I had to turn.

"Okay mom." I shook my head in agreement.

She just laughed at me and proceeded with the directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
14.3K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
346 10 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...