Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter...

By panswendy

Based of the TV series, Once Upon A Time. Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, has been kidnapped b... More

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HI
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEWS!!
More news
Chapter 44
Babies
All About You!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Notice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Fanfiction Idea
Don't Hate Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Hey!
I Swear I Will Update Tomorrow
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
I'm Awful
Sorry Again
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
2 years later...
insta

Chapter 20

9.1K 186 47
By panswendy

His hands are wrapped tightly around mine. No escape from the death grip. Twisting my arm Henry found joy. This couldn't be him, it couldn't. Henry was never the one for violence.

"Please. I beg of you," I cry. My arm in unspeakable pain.

" You think I want to do this? I hate doing this, but I have to," Henry coughs.

"No you don't. Let me go, please. I need Peter," I scream as another shot of pain coursed through my viens.

Henry pulled out a knife from his back pocket. It's blade shimmered in the moonlight.

"Now stop talking!" Henry spat.

I shut my mouth. I held my breath as he raised the blade to my throat. The sharp knife graised my throat. Luckly my skin didn't breath, but it did get the point across. M breath hitched as Henry gave my arm a yank.

I tried not think about what will happen to me. I tried to clear my mind of all the blurry thoughts. All my attempts failed. I couldn't help but think about the tight grip around my forear.

We've been walking for hours now. Atleast thats what it feels like. My eyes grow more and more weary as time passes by. My weak legs couldn't handle my body.

"What are you doing?" Henry yelled.

"I can't," I whisper.

"GET UP!" Henry commanded.

"Please Henry. Please," I beg.

"NO. We have to be there! We have to get there on time," His voice had hints of sadness and frustation.

I have no idea what he was talking about.

"Be where, Henry?" I murmured

"I can't tell you! I'm sorry Melody. I am so sorry."

"You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

"I know you think that, but not today. I have to do this! I have to!"

"Can you at least tell me who wants me?" I asked him.

"Some guy named Felix or something," Henry struggled with his words.

POV of Peter

I can't even remember the last time that I have seen Melody. I need her. I just got her back an dnow she has been taken away from me. Its like a greater force was just toying with me. I can't handle it. I love her!

I have been searching ever since she ran. I have searched everywhere but the Dark Forest. I doubt she would run in there though. No one, not even my father, knows the way through the Dark Forest. 

With my low head I slugged back to my cabin. I can't believe this. My emotions have clouded my mind.

The cabin was empty and cold. There was no one except me. I need her here. I need my Mel. I need my princess,

"Peter?" A sweet voice calls for me. Melody?

I race around my house. She's here!! My paniced mind raced with me.

"Melody!" I cried. "Mel!"

"Peter," The voice was weaker now. In pain even.

"MEL WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell.

"Peter. Help me! Please," She cried. 

I popped my head in one room.

Empty.

Another room.

Empty.

A third room.

Empty.

Everywhere I look I don't see her face. Disappointment rings through my heart. Tears started to form in my eyes.

A minancing laugh eoched through the empty house. I know that laugh. I have heard that life all though childhood.

Rumple.

"Come here deary," His sickening voice said and materialized behind me.

I whipped my head around to his the imfamous face.

"Where is she? Where is Melody?" I cried.

"Not here. At this point she is probably reminincing with Felix. I heard he had a sorta revenge paln for you," he told me.

My saddness soon turned into complete and utter anger. It boiled inside me.

"What do you mean!" I spit.

"Oh sonny, I think you know. What would hurt you the most Peter? What would make you die inside? Like I have told you so many times before, To love is to destory. You are destroying her Peter. You have destroyed everything. When you see her again, she will never look at you the same way. Deep inside she knows that all the pain that she will endure, will be your falut. All your fault."

NO! NO! NO! Ideas raced into my mind. I Can't let it happen! I can't!

"NO! YOUR WRONG!" I scream. "HE WOULDN'T!"

"We both know that he would,"

 Pov Of Melody

At the brick of dawn, Henry and I made it to the final destination. There stood a massive house. It wasn't as big as Peter's palace, but it was close.

Henry gave my arm another tug as we passed through the doors.

It wasn't as nearly as beautiful as the interior of Peter's place. It was dark. Dark shades of blue, green, and gray filled the walls.

"C'mon Meldoy." Henry urged.

I remained silent as we traveled into a room on the secound floor.

The room was painted black with navy blue accents. Two males were sitting faced away from me on a navy couch. 

Henry cleared his throat and the mysterious figures turned their heads. 

Sebastian and Felix.

"Sebastian" I murmur.

He had trances of regret all over his face. What would he be regreting. Henry pushed me forward, making me fall to my knees. Felix gave him a nod, and Henry left.

"What do you want from me?" I weakly ask. It felt like I was choking on my words.

"Oh Melody. Sweet, sweet Melody," Felix spoke, piercing my ears. "I am so sorry that I had to bring you into this. Its not about you, this is about Pan."

"Rumple, I get it. There is no need to act like Felix. You want to kill me, so Peter will be willing to learn the dark acts." I said.

"Rumple has left me. I am Felix know, the real Felix. And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't want to kill you, and I won't. See when Rumple killed you a little over a year ago, it did nothing to Pan. Well hell yeah, he was upset. But he was nothing but upset. I need him to be mad, to turn evil. He can't do that when he is upset."

"I-I-I don't understand," I said trying to wrap my head around his words.

"See," Felix stood up and started to circle my still fallen body. "I want him angry. The anger will spark the already festering dark magic inside of him. He will unleash it and cause havic across teh globe. he has the more dark magic than his father. I haven't seen anyone with or even close to the amount of power as Pan does. He needs to destroy the human race. They have been ruling for too long. Its time for the stories to rule," Felix finishes.

"So what? You are going to keep me captive here?" I snap. This is ridicolus!

"Oh Melody, you wish that was the most of it. You are in for one hell of a ride," Felix snarled.

Oh No!!!! MELODY! What did you guys think of it? I know short chapter *Whack myself in the side of my head* so sorry!

Its just been crazy! I was suppose to be on a bus to New York City right now, but since the weather SUCKS we are leaving at 3 in the morning :(! Its crazy. So no updates this weekend for any of my stories. Sorry. 

I hope you have a love filled Valentine's day, because I know that I won't. #ForeverAlone...

HELLO TO ANY OF MY READERS THAT ARE FROM NEW YORK CITY!!! I can't wait! Its my first time going and I am so pumped!

19 comments

and

35 votes!

Thanks! : *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 12.9K 35
"Do you know what a white rose symbolizes?" Felix said, my eyes staring directly into Pan's. "No," I simply said, the clogs in my head pausing as...
436K 8.8K 23
Henry Mills has been taken to Neverland because Peter Pan wants him. But that's not the only thing Pan wants. Henry has a sister, a little older than...
82.5K 2.5K 92
Try as she might, Sarah Everett never could be normal. One night, her deepest wishes come true when she's swept away to Neverland, the island of eter...
296K 5.9K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...