우리 두 (The Two of Us)

By minjitaejung

Just us two..... [J] ....Just me and you [T] More

Anxiety
Class B-19
Tteokbbeokki
Tall dark and handsome
Dongsaeng?
Kim Taehyung
Wink
Kookie~
Oh mann höly shît
He liked it
Reckless
Hiatus
Bunny~
I'm seeing things...
Heartbeat
Wanna be my Dongsaeng?
Dongsaeng
Do you remember me?

H-hyung?

11 1 0
By minjitaejung

(Kook's POV)
I wake up sloppily, groaning as I stretch. Its hard to be responsible when I haven't slept a decent amount of 4 hours at the least. But I just couldn't get my mind to shut down. I couldn't slip into sleep's embrace. Instead I spent my entire night overthinking things and wondering. Its not something abnormal but that wasn't the half of it.

Am I weird? Am I weird for thinking about someone I just met? I just- I cant seem to get him off my mind. I barely know him and thats what bothers me the most. I want to know him. And I want him to know me.

"Jeon Jungkook what is wrong with you? You've never been so eager to learn about someone else."

I slap my cheeks and struggle to get out of bed. Wanting to just get this over with, I quickly shower and brush my teeth. I was thankful the school had uniforms, now I had no need to worry about what I am going to wear. Instead I'm preoccupied on how my skin looks and how my hair is parted. Ughh, there are dark bags under my eyes!

At times like these I wish I knew how to do makeup. Ah, what am I thinking?! I shake my head and lightly hit the mirror. Jungkook you're being ridiculous. With a long sigh, I walk out to the entrance and start putting my shoes on. My mother had left for work early and she left breakfast for me on the table. I had engulfed my breakfast in 5 minutes, why am I in such a hurry?

Then again my house was pretty far away from the school and I am definitely not a morning person. So here I am walking out into the cold barely lit morning. Slowly walking as I let the breeze hit my skin and the smell of dew calm me.

I start to jog for some strange reason, eager to get to school. Wow that's a first. Ah, whatever. I'll stop jogging once I get out of the neighborhood. As I near the entrance of my neighborhood I notice a tall figure leaning on the street sign. Who? Who- No way! I pick up my pace, running now. Running towards that familiar shadow. There is no way!

Yah! Jeon Jungkook you must still be sleep, this can't be. I rub my eyes furiously as I run up to the all too real figure. Kim Taehyung?! Why was he here? At this time? In my neighborhood? Waiting in the cold morning?

"H-hyung?"

My voice embarrassingly coming out as a soft squeak with a light crack in it. I bite my lip for a second, wishing I wasn't so uncool. He turns around to me with slightly puffy eyes and a groggy expression. Jisoos, even first thing in the morning he still looked good. He flashes me a boxy grin as I come to a halt in front of him. Panting lightly, I look up at him confused. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. My cheeks heat up at his touch and I lose it. I lose my cool completely with his words.

"Aigoo, I came to walk my dongsaeng to school~ can't I do that?"

I just nod in response and blush slightly more than before. It was disgusting but all I could manage to do was whine and pout. Trying to fix my hair.

"Yah~ Hyung you ruined my hair~"

Out of all the things I could've said and done, why that?! What is wrong with me? Taehyung just laughed and ruffled my hair again. Placing a hand on my lower back, giving me a small push to continue walking. My heart began to speed up, was it from the running? Why now? Shouldn't it race during the running? How strange? I try and keep my breathing down as I silently follow him. Why was I so nervous and why was this dorky grin on my face? Ah, this is embarrassing. Why am I so happy to see him? Its so unexpected. Is this real? Ah, of course it is idiot...

Of course it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
399K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
356K 21.1K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...