Bahama Breeze (Completed)

Par KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Of... Plus

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue
Read
Bonus Chapter
Bahama breeze 2

XIV

4.7K 240 116
Par KylaKnowlesCarter

July 4, 2016

"Corey stop," Beyoncé laughed as he tickled her. They were on a Tropical couples Ferry today and it was so much fun. They had unlimited drinks, dancing, a buffet, games and musical talent.

It was something new for both of them. They enjoyed each other's company but they wanted more than just dinner and breakfast. They spent so much time in bed that they weren't really getting a chance to view the city.

"Nope," he said still tickling her. He was holding her from behind and he was enjoying the feel of her ass graze his front. They were sitting in the lounging area of the boat so it was only a few couples out there with them.

"Pleaseeee," she laughed.

"Just for now but you gotta sit still okay?" He said and she nodded her head laughing. She sat still for moment and felt something poking her ass.

"Oop, did I do that?"she asked looking over her shoulder and placing her hands on both his knees.

He pulled her by her waist so she was closer to him and hugged her from behind placing his face in her neck.

"Always," he whispered in her ear making her catch a quick chill.

"Y'all are just the cutest! Are y'all Newlyweds?" An older lady interrupted them. Beyoncé turned to look and she saw and older couple and she gasped.

"No y'all are! Oh my goodness Corey look. How long have you been married?" Beyoncé gushed. She loved seeing older black couples. It was something she hoped would happen to her and Charles but clearly she had asked for too much with that situation. Old black couples were power couples to her, and something she found her self gushing over all the time.

"Who says we're married?" The lady asked Beyoncé.

"The ring, unless.."

"35 year." The lady chuckled and looked at her husband who looked into her her eyes adoringly. Beyoncé awe'd watching them, she use want that type of love at one point in her life.

"Wow, how did you do it?" Shawn asked amazed.

"A lot of hard work, and love. Always remember where the love came from. It's moment like these, the ones you go back to when you have an argument. It reminds you why you got married." She said smiling.

"Yeah it really does. Lonnie and this is my Wife Naomi," her husband said reaching out to shake her hand. Beyoncé leaned to the side so he could shake Shawn's hand. However, Naomi wasn't shaking hands she was hugging.

"Sh-Corey," Shawn said and she pulled him into a hug. The she hugged Beyoncé and right after Bey introduced herself.

"Beyoncé," she said smiling.

"That's Beautiful," Naomi said and Beyoncé uttered a 'thank you'

"Are y'all Newlyweds?"

"No, its complicated." Beyoncé answered truthfully. She didn't want to be seen as less than a woman so she would stick to it being complicated in the eye of the elderly.

Naomi and Lonnie laughed knowing exactly what Beyoncé meant by complicated. While Beyoncé and Shawn both looked at each other and frowned.

"What's funny?" Shawn asked.

"We were complicated too," Naomi answered still laughing. Beyoncé looked down a little embarrassed and Naomi stopped laughing.

"No need to be embarrassed baby girl, it's not always a bad thing. Ya know I was just like you years ago until I met Lonnie."

"Really?"

"Yup, and you know being "complicated" is what changed me. Lonnie was so patient with me and loved me for who I was and not what people wanted me to be. He should me a new light that I know I wouldn't have found without him. I wasn't looking for love when I met him but it happened. We come here every year because it reminds us of how our love began. The Bahama Breeze is always nice." She smiled watching as Shawn and Beyoncé sent each other knowing glances every now and then.

"I never would've have guessed."

"No body ever does but it was nice meeting you young people."

"It was nice meeting you too," Beyoncé and Shawn both said.

"Beyoncé right," Lonnie asked before the walked off.

"Yes sir,"she answered and he gestured for her to lean in so her could whisper something to her.

"He's in love with you, take it easy on him when he admits it," he whispered before tapping her arm and reaching for his wife's hand.

( I swear this is how I found out My boyfriend loved me before he actually said it but it was from my granddad. Papa know best 💀💀)

"How do you know?" she called out as the couple continued to walk away. Lonnie slightly turned and use his two fingers to Point to his eyes.

"What did he say?" Shawn asked approaching from behind and wrapping his arm around Beyoncé waist.

"Nothing important," she said turning around in his embrace and kissed his lips. The kiss was slow and passionate but it is didn't last long. Beyoncé pulled away and looked into his eyes.

She saw it. She saw the love in his eyes and she wanted to cry. 'What did I get my self into?' She asked inwardly she wasn't looking for love but clearly it found her.

*

*

*

Shawn and Beyoncé sat on the couch, cuddled up watching a movie. Shawn kept rubbing her arm and looking at her. Beyoncé, had been acting different since they had spoken to the couple and Shawn noticed to.

"Are we still going to the firework show tonight?" Shawn asked her.

"I kinda don't feel well," she lied.

"What's wrong?"

"My period is on," she replied not even looking at him. He knew she was lying because her period had just went off yesterday because they had sex after four day wait.

"It just went off, what's really wrong?" Beyoncé took awhile and Shawn lifted up hearing her sniffle she started shaking her head when he decided to move her so he could see her.

"Bey- why are you crying what's going on?"Shawn got up and kneeled in front of her so she could look him in the eye.

"You can't love me Corey," she cried. Shawn looked at her confused. How did she know because he sure didn't. He was eternally dealing with his feelings for her.

"Is that why you've been acting like this," Shawn frowned. Beyoncé nodded her head and looked away. Shawn sighed it wasn't his fault it was something he couldn't control.

"Yes-"

"Why can't I love you Bey?" He asked her as lifted her chin so she was looking at him.

"Because I don't want to be loved!"

"Why not?"

"I'm not lovable Corey don't you get it? You'll love me now and hate me later. I can't go through that again."

"Go through what?" He asked her. She cried harder when he asked her but she figured it was time. It was time she got it fully out. She had been ignoring Nicki so she couldn't call her up.

Shawn picked her up and put her in his lap. She was obviously scared of something. He couldn't understand why she was so emotional of his love. He should be the one crying since she didn't want it his love but he wasn't.

He just knew the issue was much deeper it had to be for her to be this way.

"I married my high school sweetheart, I was young and dumb-"

"You weren't dumb you were in love."

"Yeah, I guess."

"From what I'm told, Love will make you do some crazy things."

"Well I did Corey, Charles was my first everything. I loved him with every fiber in my body and I believed he loved me too. However, our meaning of love was different." She paused whipping her tears. She looked Shawn in the eye as she talked to him so she could monitor his expressions.

Right now he was very attentive and she was grateful all she wanted was a listening ear.

"On our wedding day I was so excited. I just knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. He was everything I wanted, so I thought. We were together all of high school. Never really had any major problems. It was the third day of our honeymoon and that was the day everything changed." An image of that day played in her mind and more tears started to form.

"I had just woke up and it was morning time. The night before we slept together and I wanted to be that wife who pleased her husband all the time. Well Charles was asleep and I wanted to wake him up so I straddled him and I kissed his lips hoping it would wake him up. He did wake up but he pushed me to the ground."

Flashback

"What the hell are you doing bitch?"

"Bitch? Charles it's me your wife. Did you have a bad dream?" Beyoncé asked him trying to reach out. She stood up and touched him.

"Don't fucking touch me what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What did I do?" Charles lifted his hand and back hand her. Beyoncé fell to the ground holding her cheek.

"You know what you did! I married a woman not a fucking animal don't you ever kiss me with your dirty mouth! Brush you fucking teeth before you ever kiss me."

Present

"When he finally realized what he did he vowed not to ever do it again. I knew I should've left him then but I couldn't. I loved him too much and I honestly felt like he made a mistake. I remember telling his mother that her son had beat me and she asked what did I do to make him mad. I wasn't feeing to well one night and I didn't want to have sex but he wanted to so he made me. I felt so dirty afterwards but nothing could be done because I was married to him." She said still crying.

"What made you leave him?" Shawn asked her lowly.

"I went to the store one day. I found out the I was two months pregnant. I was so happy and I just knew that this was what he needed to change. I wanted to do something creative so I went to purchase some items so we could have a special night. Traffic was a little heavy so I shot him a text letting him know I was going to be late. Somehow he never got my text when I walked in the house it was on. All I can remember is I kept saying I was sorry but he wasn't listening. When I woke up I was in the hospital and the baby was gone, I suffered a miscarriage."

"Is that why you can't have children?"

"It was just to much damage, Corey. After all the beatings I got you would think my Dumbass would leave him! It took me loosing my baby to leave! Now look at me! I'm pathetic sleeping with a stranger!" She cried. She was very disappointed in herself. Shawn pulled her into a hug and she buried head into his chest and cried. Shawn found tears streaming out of his eyes because he so angry.

Who was this man that messed up her life. What kind of person would do this to somebody.

"You're not dumb, you're not pathetic. Beyoncé you're you and that's what I love."

"You can't love me Corey!" She cried harder and he held in to her tighter as his own tears flowed.

"I can and I will!"

*

*

*

Thank for Reading!

Comment and Vote!

Until Next Time! ✌🏾

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
132K 6.9K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...
96K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
26.8K 968 34
Beynika Beyoncé has a horrible life and wants to end it Will Nicki save her? Beyoncé:"you left me I needed you most" Nicki:"I'm sorry, I didn't no...