Wrong Love. (One direction va...

By SexyCurlyHarry

My name is Bella West, I'm 18 years old. I live in London, England. I'm a high school student. Everything was... More

Chapter 1: Who are they?
Chapter 2: Imagination or not?
Chapter 3: Research
Chapter 4: Where is Zayn?
Chapter 5: uhmm oops.
Chapter 6: Puppy face smile.
Chapter 7: The love of my life.
Chapter 8: Get your hands off of her.
Chapter 9: Pshychopath.
Chapter 10: Deadly scream.
Chapter 11: The truth has been spoken.
Chapter 12: Bella is lost.
Chapter 13: Yes or No?
Chapter 14: you're in danger.
Chapter 15: What if Ashley is right?
Chapter 16: Danielle, the love of my life.
Chapter 17: Break it, Break. It. Hard.
Chapter 18: Wrong place, wrong time.
Chapter 19: Life or death?
Chapter 20: Breaking news.
Chapter 21: Game on.
Chapter 22: Tell your sister I said hi.
Chapter 23: Play the game.
Chapter 24: Going to play with his mind.
Chapter 25: caught.
Chapter 26: Just friends?
Chapter 27: What?
Chapter 28: You're a bitch.
Chapter 29: She's back.
Chapter 30: Stay with me.
Chapter 31: What's wrong?
Chapter 32: Love or not?
Chapter 33: You're what he needed Bella.
Chapter 34: It's enough.
Chapter 35: The new girls.
Chapter 36: The truth?
Chapter 37: It's better this way.
Chapter 38: You can't do this wrong.
Chapter 39: Be a hero and safe her.
Chapter 40: The funeral.
Chapter 41: Talk to each other
Chapter 42: He's dangerous.
Chapter 44: Bella's father.
Chapter 45: No regret only pleasure.
chapter 46: You're mine.
Chapter 47: Dreams.
Chapter 48: Sacrifices
Chapter 49: Forgiveness.
Chapter 50: If you would only know.
Chapter 51: All alone.
Chapter 52: I'm going to miss you.
Chapter 53: They are fine.
Chapter 54: This is the end...
Chapter 55: Epilogue

Chapter 43: Drama queen.

5.3K 171 5
By SexyCurlyHarry

(Unedited)

"Brian!" I yelled as I banged on his front door. "Brian open the door!" I said inpatient. Not even a minute later he stil hasn't opened the door, and I got more inpatient. "Brian open the fucking door! I know you're home!" I yelled again, not stopping to slam on the door. Then a very confused Brian appeared at the door.

"Bella? What's wrong is everything ok?" He asked opening the door fully.

"You tell me!" I said still angry, why am I even angry?

"Whoa Bella calm down, tell me what's wrong." He said taking hold of my shoulders. But I shrugged them off.

"Can you explain this!" I said pointing on the red hand mark on my cheek. Brian eyes were filled with worry and confusion.

"Oh god Bella what happened?! Who hurt you?" He said stroking my cheek, but I swat his hand away.

"My mother." I groaned. Brian's eyes widen.

"What?! Why would she do that?" He said.

"Because she found out I'm friends with Harry again! Guess what, she doesn't likes Harry. And who got me back to Harry?" I said stern, Brian opened his mouth to answer me, but I didn't gave him the change to. "Exactly! Niall and you! You two set up a plan. Hmmmm what was that plan again?" I said fake thinking tapping the tip of my chin. "oh yeah! Making Harry think Ashley wasn't dead, so he came to safe my pretty little ass." I spit. Brian frowned.

"Uhm I don't get it.' Brian said. I let out a fake laugh.

"Well let me tell you 'Mr I'm so innocent' not! How do you fucking know about Ashley wanting to kill me!?" That's it Brian literally force in his spot.

 "I- I-" He couldn't speak, and he shouldn't at this moment.

"You're one of then aren't you?" I said on the verge of tears. Because I thought I finally made a new friend, who isn't a vampire. Who it wouldn't be drama around, all the fucking time! But no of course not! I mean, its my life, what was I thinking!? Brian sighed looking at the ground that was enough of an answer for me. "Thank you for telling me, prick." I said and walked away. But of course Brian was in front of me in a split second. Of course he is, he's a fucking vampire, he's fast as hell.

"Bella wait let me explain." Brian said placing his hands on my shoulder, and again, I shrugged them off.

"Explain what Brian? That's you've been lying to me, since the day we met? That you made me look like a fool around the boys? That I actually had feelings for you from the beginning? You ruined it Brian, I'm sorry." I said whipping away the single tear that streamed down my face. I won't cry for him, I won't. He doesn't deserves it. 

"Bella please, I'm sorry." Brian said taking my hands in his, put I pulled mine away. Shaking my head, looking at the ground.

 "I'm sorry Brian I need time." Brian sighed frustrated, his hand going through his hair.

"Bella, can you please stop being such a drama queen for one time." Brian said annoyed, I huffed shaking my head, looking at the ground. I smiled for a second, but that soon faded when I looked back at Brian. Brian saw it, and took a step back. Why?

"How can I stop being a drama queen. If my life is a drama." I gritted teeth, causing Brian to step another step back. "I can never stop being a drama queen." I looked at the ground again, a frown plastered on my eyebrows. "Even though I want to." I whispered. I looked at Brian emotions written over his face, pity? Sadness? Love? I don't care. But me on the other hand. There's no emotion to find on my face, because I don't know how I feel. I looked at Brian one more time, before walking away. There's one thing I know.

I lost another friend.

------------------

"Their coming Bella." Already?

"What should I do?" I said slightly starting to freak out. She gave me a stern look, coming closer to me.

"Change." She said forcing me to look in her piercing blueeyes.

"What do you mean." I frowned the girl sighed shaking herhead.

"Change into a vampire Bella." She said cupping my face, I closed my eyes.

"I can't." I whispered, I feel the girl tense.

"You need to do it Bella, to safe us." She said stern. "And Harry." She said in a softer tone. My eyes shot open again, getting flashbacks from the last time. "He's in danger Bella, we all are." She placed her hands on my shoulders, shaking them slightly.

"Why me?" I think I've already asked this last time, but never got my answer.

"You're the only one who can safe us Bella." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I can't do it." I said again like last time. 

"Bella help us." Mom? I turned around seeing my mom.

And the dark.

"Safe us Bella." She said again fading in the dark.

"Mom no please, I cant do it." I cried, and just like I did with Harry. I tried to reach for her in the dark, but I couldn't.

"Safe us before its to late Bella." My mother said again.

"Change Bella, change." I heard the girls voice. I started to get an panic attack.

------------

"MOMMY!" I screamed sitting straight up in bed again. Out of breath, covered in sweat, and widen eyes.

“Bella, Bella are you alright?" My mother asked, as she hurried into my room. She took place next to me looking at me worried. I wrapped my arms around her, crying into her chest. All the anger I had towards her, seemed to fade. "Bella darling tell me what's wrong?" My mother cooed, stroking my hair.

"I-I had a nightmare." I sobbed.

"It's okay, you can tell me." She shushed.

"You died." I sobbed trying to breath normal again.

"Why?" My mother asked.

"Because, something bad was going to happen, and I didn't want to cha- help." My mother pushed me out of the hug, giving me a stern look.

"Are you sure? Didn't it go like differently?" I frowned atmy mother.

"I'm sure." My mothers eyes left mine and her eyes widen for a second. She got up, and walked away.

"Damn it." She said and slammed the door shut. There I am, half traumatized, on my bed, and a frown almost causing my eyebrows to fall off. What the hell is wrong with my mother this day? And why do I have the feeling she's hiding something?

--------

I'm on my way to my locker, at school. I really had slept bad last night, those nightmares kept repeating themselves, and my mothers strange behaviour also kept wondering around my head.

"Hey Bella." I heard a husky voice, and a small smile crept on my face. 

"Hey." I smiled shyly at him, as I looked up from my books, into his sparkling green eyes. If only my mother would see me melting away here, she would shoot me.

"How's it going?" Harry asked as he walked besides me. I nodded. Should I tell him about the nightmares?

"Good, how about you?" I asked and we reached my locker, Harry casually leaned at the locker besides mine.

"I'm good too. But I was wondering if uhm...you know we could uhm" I chuckled slightly as he was struggling to find his words. "Maybe we could go on a date today?" My smile faded.

"Today?" I asked a frown growing on my face. Harry started to get uncomfortable, and I see his hope fade.

 "Uhm y-yeah today." I bit my lip, closing my locker.

"I don't know Harry, don't you think its a bit to soon?" I frowned feeling bad right away. I mean I like him and stuff, but I think its soon since we only started talking since yesterday. Besides that, my mother scared me.

"Oh yeah sure its to soon, yeah uhm sorry." Harry saidawkwardly scratching his neck. "I uhm, I uhm just gonna go-yeah." He said and walked away, just like that. Great now I even feel more guilty. I sighed adjusting my bag.

"Way to go Bella." I heard someone say behind me. I looked behind me and rolled my eyes, a groan escaping my mouth.

"Shut up Eleanor." I said and started to walk away, and Eleanor did the same walking besides me.

"What is it with you and scaring away boys?" She chuckled, I gave her a waring glare causing her to chuckle even more.

"Don't you need to annoy someone else? Perrie maybe." I said slightly annoyed.

"Nah she's sucking Zayn' s face off." Wait what? 

"What" I said causing Eleanor to widen her eyes. 

"Did say Zayn I mean uhm Jay?" I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes.      

"Eleanor." I warned, and Eleanor sighed

"Look Bella I'm sorry we wanted to tell you but then Ashley
died and it was a bad moment then you forgave Niall and Harry do that was a bad moment too andthe boys told us not to tell because you would get mad if you found out I was dating Louis and Perrie is da-" I cut Eleanor off as she kept rambling. 

"Eleanor its fine." I said walking away again. I saw Eleanor frowning 

“It’s fine?” She said still frowning. I smiled at her nodding my head.

“It’s fine.” I said and Eleanor smiled too. I mean, as long as they don’t know the boys are vampire’s, I don’t see the harm, It’s not like they would believe in it anyway.

Well you might have noticed it's a longer chapter right? I don't know what happened, I just didn't noticed I had wrote more down than usually xd anyway hope you liked it 

Don't forget to vote and comment xx Laila 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.8K 37
Hey guys I'm Lizzie and I'm in a stupid orphanage, and all the kids here are either younger then me or just plain weird. I am 13 (I've been 13 for li...
1.4M 35.7K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
70.7K 1.1K 50
Hello, my name is Bella. I'm 17 going on 18, and my life is far from perfect. I've been raped, bullied, abused, and watched my mother die. But like a...