A Better Love (Jacquees Love...

By LadyK30

January Salters is a young woman that was living with her cheating boyfriend Taurus. Once she caught him chea... More

A Better Love (Jacquees Love Story)
Chapter 2 Before the Club
At the Club Part 2
At The Mall
Come Over
Morning After
Scheming
Scheming Part Two
Running Away
Getting it in
Round Two
Dinner Meeting
Photo Shoot
Birthday Surprise
Deceit
Deceit Part 2
Let the games begin
Enjoy the Show
Sister Surprise
I Blame You
Differences
I need an answer
Sister to Sister
Unwanted Visitor
Unwanted Vistor Part 2
I'm back
Family First
I need you
Regrets and Payback
Kidnapped...
Lost without you...
Loving you....
Leaving It All Behind....
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 3 At the Club meeting Jacquees

41.8K 1.5K 203
By LadyK30

Jacquees (POV)

It is live as hell in here and its girls and more girls all over the damn place. Me and my boys sitting in VIP chilling and trying to see which shawty gone hang with us tonight. Alicia texted me earlier saying that her and cousin would be coming through tonight. He was waiting to see how this would turn out. As I look through the crowd I see Shanetta one of the girls that I have worked with before in one of my music videos. She is going to be a leading lady in one of my upcoming videos. She fly as hell but its something about that girl that is shady as hell. I was in my zone until my crazy ass cousin decided to ruin that.

"Hey Que when is Alicia supposed get here?" Issa asked?

"I don't know they should be here any minute. Matter of fact let me text her now.

HomeboyQue: Where the hell yo ass at??

HomieLicia: We are pulling up now nigga so chill the hell out!!

HomeboyQue: LOL...don't be yelling see u when get in here.

HomieLicia: kay

It was packed as hell and she knew it was going to take a minute to find a place to park. She looked over at January and she seemed nervous and tense.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Alicia asked?

"Nothing I just have this feeling that something is going to happen that's all."

"You are scary as hell January. You need to loosen up a bit and have some fun."

"Alicia do you want me to find a place to park while you go in so they won't think you are not coming."

Alicia thought about it for a second and she said "Yeah that's fine with me as long as it is fine with you."

Alicia got out the car and made her way inside the club. January took over and pulled off looking for a place to park. She searched the crowd trying to figure out where her folks were at. While she was looking somebody came up behind her and covered her eyes. The next thing she knew she felt warm lips kissing her neck. She knew those lips anywhere. She removed his hands and looked in his green eyes smiling like she had won the damn lottery.

"Where is your cousin?" Issa asked?

"Parking the car she should be in shortly."

"By the way Alicia you looking good as hell in these pants and crop top. You got me thinking about making love in this club."

Alicia laughed and they walked to where everybody was sitting in VIP.

"What up Licia ?" Que said hugging her.

"What up my nigga?"

"Hey I thought you said that you were bringing your cousin."

"Oh she coming she parking the car."

"Well she need to hur-----" he stopped mid sentence because he saw a girl with a red dress with some gold shoes and long hair searching the crowd.

"Damn who the fuck is that Jacquees?" semi yelled. Alicia looked up and smiled.

"Oh you mean that girl in the red dress. That would be my cousin January." Alicia got up and of course Issa was watching her ass as she walked over to her cousin.

"I see you finally found a place to park although it took you long enough." They walked back to VIP and she made introductions. She saved introducing Jacquees and January for last.

"Jacquees this is my cousin January. January this is my homie Que"

"What's up January?" Que said.

"What's up witcha?" January said. Jacquees was caressing her from head to toe with his eyes. She looked at him thinking why the fuck is he looking at me like I got egg on my face or some shit.

January had to admit tho he was fine as hell but he looked a little young. He had long dreads that he had tied back with a Chicago Bulls snapback on. He was tatted up and that shit was sexy as hell. What really appealed to her was his eyes and his full lips then he was chocolate. Damn January get it together he just a man but damn. I must really need some dick.

January sat beside Jacquees almost stiff like.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "You don't need to be so uptight. Relax I promise not to bite unless you want me to." He winked and smiled. When he smiled January thought she was going to orgasm from that smile alone. She tried to relax as much as possible but being around him made her put her guard up because she was not trying to get caught up with Jacquees or any other man for that fact.

"So Jacquees tell me about you. Like how old are you and whatever else you care to share at this time." He smiled that smile again causing me to press my thighs together because he was making my kitty purr.

"I am 19 and I am just a laid back person that likes to have fun, but most importantly I am totally dedicated to my music and creating music that my fans will continue to love."

"So you are a singer?"

"Yeah why do you have something against singers?" Que asked?

"No it's just that I find it interesting that you are a singer. I mean your style your swag says something else. I would have thought you to be a rapper because I can't think of anybody in the industry that is a singer with dreads."

"I feel you and I get that a lot. I hope it is a good thing coming from you tho." January leaned over and placed her hand on his thigh while whispering in his ear...

"Trust me Jacquees it is a very good thing." She said smiling.

Everyone was vibing but I noticed that Alicia and Issa were all over each other. I had to admit that he was fine as hell too. All of a sudden Alicia's song came on which was no other than Panties to the side by Rich Gang. When that beat dropped she started twerking hard as hell and Issa was eating that shit up like cake.

"Get it Licia." I yelled.

Jacquees was looking at me all crazy and I looked at him like nigga what??

"Why you ain't up there twerking?" I smiled and narrowed my eyes to thin slits looking at him like I wanted to do something to him.

"Nigga do it look like I can twerk in this damn dress?"

"I don't know January you haven't tried to so I don't know what you can do. Maybe if show me we will see if it is possible." I just looked at him because I knew if I said something I would say the wrong damn thing.

I got up and told Licia I was going to the bathroom. I could feel Que watching me but at that point I really didn't care. I needed to give myself a mental shake down because Jacquees has was wreaking havoc on me more than I cared to admit.

Once I got in the restroom I released a breath that I was holding because I was so sexually wound it didn't make any sense but I had gone without sex for two years. So why the hell is my kitty jumping at the sight of Jacquees? I fluffed my hair out a little and took a deep breath before walking out the restroom.

When I started walking back to where I was sitting I saw a girl all in Jacquees' face. She looked vaguely familiar. The closer I got I realized it was none other than Shanetta Jones. Damn I knew something was going to happen.

Alicia looked up and saw me but she had a strange look on her face like she knew something that I didn't. I knew it was something tho. Shanetta didn't see me but  I made my presence known  by saying..

"It must me a severe season of dehydration because Shanetta you look real THIRSTY!!" When she looked up it was like she had seen a ghost. Her eyes got big as hell and then she tried to speak as if everything was normal but I never gave her the opportunity because I started talking to Chris.

Jacquees was looking from me to her trying to figure out what the hell was going on. He knew not to ask me so he opted to ask Shanetta.

"Um Shanetta do you and January know each other? If ya'll do I can tell that January isn't too fond of you" She looked down at her shoes and back at Jacquees.

"We used to be best friends."

He looked at January but she wouldn't look at him because she knew he wanted to know what happened. He wanted to get to know January but he definitely wanted to know what the hell happened between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
11.5K 323 21
Latoya hasn't been the best when it comes to finding the right guy. They always treat like shit. Their always cheating and playing with her heart. La...
225K 5.2K 24
Passion js a virgin stripper , she shakes her ass for cash and she proud of it. She doesnt want a boyfriend because she think shes independent. But o...
208K 8.1K 36
After being taken away from her drug addicted mother at only 13 Journey "JoJo" Simmons goes to live with her Grandparents in LA, California. Now 6 ye...