EDITING New To The Game (Book...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 4

6.4K 268 20
By LabelMeNotorious_

Chapter 4: Single

Slim POV

Sup y'all let me properly introduced myself. I'm Dwayne Michael Johnson by I go by Slim. One thing that I learned was drugs and money can either make you or break you. When my mother had me she had told me that both my father and stepfather were drug addicts and my momma didn't want me to grow up around it. So she moved us to ATL so I been here all my life. One thing about me that most don't know that even though imma thug I can sing, but I don't tell people. After my mom died when I was 16 I took to the streets. I went from friend to friend house. After I while I turned to selling drugs. The money can fast and it was my only way of living. But enough about my past I'm 17, I have my own place, cars, money, and the hoes. A nigga like me don't fall for no type of shit. I get this money and keep that shit moving. I'm 6'3 caramel skin, low cute, I work out a lot so you know I gotta sexy ass body. I ladies love me, but ion LOVE, and I'm tatted. And that's it. PEACE!

Chip POV

Sup y'all I see I'm finally in the spotlight. Imma get straight to the point. Imma heartless ass nigga, I shoot first and don't ask no questions. I get money, party, smoke, drink, and fuck. There ain't much to say but imma fine ass nigga doe ask any hoe bout me. Ion have to get into details ya feel me. Oh yeah the names Jaheem Jackson but I go by Chip. ONE!

Andre POV

Well well well, about fucking time I get a chance to speak. My name is Andre Williams. Everybody call me Andre or Dre. I'm 6'2, I got dreads, tat's, and a few piercings and don't ask where either lol. Imma chill ass nigga and if a nigga got beef I handle that shit. I can be a cold hearted ass nigga but somewhere deep deep deeeeeeeeep inside I gotta heart. I can get any female I want, but I be tryna dodge they chicken headed asses. I'm low-key tryna find a Ride or Die LOWKEY remember that. But I'm out this motherfucker!

Drew POV

This girl got a gun to my head she must not know who I am. She told me to turn around and I did. The look on her face was PRICELSESS.

Lexi POV

I had my gun to the back of the dude head and told him to turn around. And guess who the fuck it is. DREW ass. SMDH!

"Drew ... wtf yo?!"

"Surprised to see me huh?"

I put my gun down and just looked at him.

"How tf did you find me? Were you following me?"

"Question is why do you have a gun to a nigga head and why tf you in a motel room with a nigga?"

Fuck I thought. Wait a minute I don't have to explain shit to him. He made it loud and clear how he truly felt.

"Dr-... wait a minute I don't have to explain shit to you. You clearly told me how you felt before I left your house. Your exact words were "get tf out now!" and I made it clear to you that if I walked out I'm never coming back."

He just stood there looking.

"After you left I jumped into the car and went after you to apologize but I see you got other things to handle."

He turns and looks at Rocko. "You can have the hoe. I'm out." he said walking to the door. Wait tf a minute HOE! Who he calling a hoe. Oh hell no!

"Fuck you mean hoe I ain't no hoe. You wanna know who the hoe is you are bitch made nigga. GET TF OUT!"

He looked at me and walked out. FUCK! I looked at Rocko and he just shook his head. But I just apologized and sat down. Tonight was the night I put a bullet in a fuck nigga head. I'm already mad hmmp even better.

We talked about the plan. The plan was to get this dude that owes my dad some money to come to my hotel room and when we walked in Rocko would grab him and tie his ass up.

I changed into a skin tight dress and some heels and let my hair fall down. I put on some makeup. I checked myself in the mirror then walked out the room.

I spotted dude at the ice machine. I walked up to him and mad small talk. After both 10 minutes I got him to agree to come to my room. We was headed back to my room. I opened the door and we walked in.

"Why is it so dark in here?"

"My bad papi let me get the lights."

I walked over to the night stand and turned the lights on. He walked up to me from behind and began kissing my neck.

In my mind I'm like this sick fuck. I faked a moan. And turned and faced him. He laid me on the bed. I was waiting for Rocko to come out behind him.

"Damn your body is amazing."

"I know now get back to work."

He did as told. And Rocko came up behind him and put his gun to his head. I lift up and smirked

"Betcha thought."

"You bitch!"

I slapped the shit out of him. He stumbled to catch his stance. Rocko tied him to a chair. I walked over to him.

"You still think imma bitch?" he didn't say anything. So I punched him. "Answer me when I'm talking to you." He still didn't say anything. "So you go balls huh?" he still ignored me. I hate when people ignore me. I shot him in the knee. He screamed out in pain. "So let's try this again. So you still think imma bitch?" he shook his head no.

I shot him in the other knee. "I can't hear you" he coughed out a "No."

"Mhm that's what I thought. Now you owe us some money where is it?" he cried out

"I don't know."

"Fuck you mean you don't know." I shot him in the arm.

"Let' try this again. Where is our money?"

"I don't have it."

"And why is that sir?"

"Imma have it I promise please don't kill me." he spat out.

"Haha don't kill you. I'm not even close. Cause you see I'm going to give you till Friday till give me my money. If not it's your head. That pretty little family will be planning a funeral." I said to him. "Do I make myself clear?" he nodded.

Hmm wrong choice I shoot him in the other arm. "Let's try this again. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" I yelled out.

"Y- ye-yes." I nodded.

Rocko untied him while he was in and out of unconsciousness. We cleaned up the placed, grabbed our shit, and walked out.

"You did good lil girl." He laughed

"I know lil boy you don't have to tell me."

"So what you gone do bout ol dude?"

I shrugged. "At this point in time I really don't care anymore. It seem like a waste of time. I was gone tell him but he really took it to far this time." He nodded.

"I understand." We said goodbye and I got in my car and headed back home.

Hell I go school tomorrow and bes belee I'm showing in tomorrow. Not show out, but show in -snap- in that order.

I made my way home, grabbed my stuff out the car and walked inside. I locked the door behind me. I walked up to my room and dropped everything on the couch in my room.

I walked straight to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped out on my clothes and got in. this shower helped me relax. After my shower I grabbed my towel and dried off. I did my other hygiene shit and lotion my body, put some rollers in my hair and got my ass in bed.

see I Got A Problem and I Dont Know What To Do

Cuz Sex Is Always On My Mind Me and This Girl

We Been Dirty 4 A While and I Cant Get Enough of Her

When she Start Rubbing My Body Makin Me Do Something Real naughty

Cuz She Like To Get On Top and When She Get On Top

She Like 2 Stay On Top and Make Her Body Just Drop

Slow...........

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I rolled over and stopped my alarm. I lives for that song right there.

I pulled myself out of bed and headed straight for the shower, I took a 30 minute shower and grabbed my towel and dried off. I walked over to the sink. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and all that other good stuff.

I walked to my closet looked for something to wear. I finally decided on my outfit. Today's a new day. I'm single and I do as I please.

I decided on ...

A black crop top sweater

A pair of leather black/white high waisted strip skirt

A pair of black/white peep toe ankle boot heels

A snapback to match

And my bag

(Outfit on the side)

After I got dressed. I unwrapped the rollers from my hair that I put in last night. I shook and ran my hair throw my hair. I put my snapback on and took a last look in the mirror.

Damn ya girl was looking like DAAAAAAAAMNNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHHAT CHO NAME IS LMFAO.

I took a picture for Instagram, which I barely do.

Caption: "*Screams* Fuck Nigga FREE ... Betcha Thought ... I Always Come Back Out On Top ... #Single #QueenLexi"

I grabbed my shit and went downstairs. My mother like always wasn't here. I grabbed a bottle of water and left.

I felt my phone vibrate. I slid down my notification bar. I had likes and comments from Instagram.

I clicked on it. I read all the comments and just laughed.

I decided to drive my momma all-black range. I put my shit in the passenger side and got in. Today is IDGAFF (I don't give a flying fuck) day. A lot of people gone hate me today.

I plugged my phone up to aux cord and found my thug song. I turned the volume up and pulled out the driveway and sped off toward school.

What's your definition of real, nigga?

You feel me? I never said I was the realest nigga out here

You feel me? I'm 1000, nigga

I done made a million dollars and I ain't even gone to college

I heard you talking, let me find that and come back in

They think I'm sponsored by Olympic and I didn't pay for this here Audi

Lost 100 times 10, nigga, keep it 1000

1000, fuck your hoe about 1000

Stacking money by the thousands

I'mma stack my money by the thousands

In the booty club we whiling, throwing all these ones by the thousands

I gotta keep it 1000, I gotta keep it 1000

I gotta keep me a pistol

I went down to Douqette county, they try to keep me in the system

And they found first that one time, got two brothers, one sister

I can make a thousand like all the time so now I'm tryna get a million

Everything I'm on, I'm killing, hold up, wait, stop, I'mma let y'all be the witness

Hold up, wait, freeze, I can make a deaf man hear this

So don't play 'cause I'm scaring niggas, they fear me

'Cause you lame

Back in the day we used to pray for them thousands

I was saving every penny growing up in public houses

That's that G shit in front of people who said I wouldn't be shit

Guess what, nigga

I done made a million dollars and I ain't even gone to college

I heard you talking, let me find that and come back in

They think I'm sponsored by Olympic and I didn't pay for this here Audi

Lost 100 times 10, nigga, keep it 1000

1000, fuck your hoe about 1000

Stacking money by the thousands

I'mma stack my money by the thousands

In the booty club we whiling, throwing all these ones by the thousands

I gotta keep it 1000

She like my Giuseppes, when it come to hoes, I got thousands

That pussy clapping like up, up, up

Y'all niggas chewing gum like up, up, up

See, I don't play that shit but I spread that shit on y'all niggas

That 40 like a beeper, I go way back on you, niggas

If you ain't coming with me I ain't asking, don't say nothing to me, nigga

That black face on that Rolex, like ain't coming to me, nigga

I'm the type of dude who finess you then play dumb dumb with you, niggas

Look at the score board when the game over, with a thousand points at you, niggas

My high school teacher did not taught me shit, no, she didn't

So when I got my first check you know I told her this

I done made a million dollars and I ain't even gone to college

I heard you talking, let me find that and come back in

They think I'm sponsored by Olympic and I didn't pay for this here Audi

Lost 100 times 10, nigga, keep it 1000

1000, fuck your hoe about 1000

Stacking money by the thousands

I'mma stack my money by the thousands

In the booty club we whiling, throwing all these ones by the thousands

I gotta keep it 1000, I gotta keep that shit 1000

Gonna fuck that hoe about 1000, I'mma stack my money by the thousands

I gotta keep that shit 1000

Rich Homie Quan - 1000

I listened to this school all the way to school. I'm in my thuggin' mode lol. When I pulled up everyone was looking. Thank God for these tinted windows. I pulled into a spot. Checked to make sure I looked good. Which I don't know why cause I look magnificent. Lmao let me stop for I get bigheaded.

The music was still blasting. I still had some time so I made sure I had everything before I get out. I grabbed my shit, turned the car off, plugged my head phones into my phone, turned my music on and cranked that shit up, and stepped out.

Everyone was looking at me. I see people talking, but I didn't pay it any mind. I spotted my girls and Drew lil crew out sitting at a table. I walked over to them.

I thought to myself "here goes nothing." I walked up to them. I pulled out one of my headphones and starting hugging everyone and saying "Good morning" except Drew of course. I continued talking. But everyone was looking like 'why she ain't speak or hug drew' smh little do they know.

Drew just stared at me. I chuckled and continued talking to everyone. As I was talking to my girls. The school hoe Megan walked up and wrapped her arms around Drew. I shook my head and continued talking.

Everybody just looking like 'you ain't gone say nothing' I shook my head and laughed even harder. That don't bother me none. I told everyone I had to go put my stuff in my locker and that I'll catch them later.

We said our 'goodbyes' before I walked away the trick had to say something.

"Bye hoe."

I had to make sure I heard right. I turned around and walked up to her. "What did you just say?" I asked.

"I said bye hoe. Problem?" I laughed in her face. Everyone looked like 'ooh shit' I laughed so hard I grabbed my stomach. After I caught my breathe I looked at her.

"I'm a hoe, but you going around sucking every nigga dick in the county. Then walk up to another nigga and act all lovey dovey with. But I'm the hoe. I can't tell cause yo ass, pussy, and mouth well known in these parts. You might become nationwide. But I'm the hoe." I laughed in her face again.

Everyone sitting there like 'wtf' I turned toward Drew. "And you" I pointed at drew. "control yo loose, leapy, frogy, deeper than the ocean, nationwide, dick sucking, pussy eating ass biting and grabbing pussy hoe."

Everyone broke out laughing. Drew ain't say shit. Just as I thought. I pointed at Drew and Megan and laughed in they face. "Y'all look cute together." And I laughed even harder. I put my headphones back in my ear and walked away.

I heard Drew ass calling me I just stick my middle finger up and continued walking to my locker.

I walked to my locker and grabbed the books I needed. The bell had rung and I head to class. I took my sit all the way in the back. I sat down running through what had happened not too long ago. I chuckled. The bell sounded and the teacher walked in.

I sighed and listened to the teacher lecture us. I took my notes and did my classwork.

I hope today go by fast.

*skips to lunch time*

As I was walking dudes was tryna holla and shit. Like nigga swerve. I shook my head and kept walking. I walked over to where my girls were. I put my stuff on the table and sat my ass down.

They was looking at me all crazy and shit.

"What?' I spat out.

"What the fuck was that this morning?" they asked in unison. I just laughed.

"Ooh that. It was nothing."

"It looked like something." Tasha said.

"Mhm" Britany, Monica, and Angie said in unison. I just laughed.

"Well we all waiting." Tasha said

I sighed. 'Well..." I told them everything that happened and they all was just 'wtf' and was asking questions. I answered them but I didn't tell them why I was actually there. After I told them everything I changed the subject.

"But y'all see how they was looking when I said that?" I asked. They all bust out laughing. We laughed and talked till the bell rung. We all walked to gym class. Ugh the one class we all got together. I hope this go by fast too.

*Skips to ending of school*

Well school is out. I can't wait to graduate and leave this shit. I packed my stuff and walked to my locker. I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear anything. I got to my locker and started getting my things. I was headed to my car when I see the school hoe Megan sucking some boy up in a cut. I pulled my phone out I laughed to where she could hear me and snapped a picture.

You should've seen her face when she seen I took a picture. Smh how fucking sad. Hoes. I walked out the school doors to my car. Drew and them were by they rides. So I politely walked my as over to them.

I said what's up and talked to them for a bit. My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and smiled. It was just Rocko ass. In my mind I knew they was looking even Drew. I answered it. I finna play this game oh so hard.

*Phone Convo*

Lexi: Heyyy

Rocko: Tf you saying hey like that for lil girl?

Lexi: Nigga cause I miss you

Rocko: You miss who? This got to be a game?

We both laughed.

Lexi: I can't miss you hell

He was just laughing. They were all looking at me. I was cheesing mighty hard.

Rocko: Girl stop that shit. What you smoking on?

Lexi: Nothing yet.

Rocko: Is that right?

Lexi: Yep but what's up?

Rocko: Nun but meet at the same spot in an hour iight?

Lexi: Iight I'll be there.

*End of Phone Convo*

Everyone just looked at me.

"What?" I asked. They didn't say anything and Drew looked mad. I laughed.

"Iight y'all I got some shit to handle I'll see y'all tomorrow." I said my goodbyes and walked to my car. I plugged my phone back onto the aux cord. I found another one of my thug song hehe.

Hook:

' tell the foe, get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face! )

I don't fuck her twice cause I heard twice,

Cause I've heard they've been listening to a nigga conversation!

(Motherfuck police!)

I fuck a nigga bitch, named '

Better tell 'em, get the fuck out my face!

I got it tight in my jeans

And I got my nigga Thug with me

And he can tell you to get the fuck out my face!

You get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face! )

You get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face!

Pleas get the fuck out my motherfucking face

Pleas get the fuck out my face!

Understand she rapping shit (understand she rapping)

I won't tell nobody! (I won't tell nobody!)

I won't touch your body! (I won't touch you, baby!

Ass so fragile

Only with Tony Montana I got fifty naked bitches on a banana boat

Treacherous sunny, I'm tucking these'

My water heavy, I need me afloat

He got them birds and he afraid of them!

Talking about your bitch, talking about the realest

Call me with the deal I could fucking pick, yeah

I don't' like a fucking nigga!

How the hell you think I won't go? (What?)

How the fuck you feel I won't go?

Everything I say I stand up to (What?)

Nigga count ill like he fucking Jewish!

I can't read such'

Get the fuck out my face,

We fight! (What?)

I hate that we're in that superstar'

If you don't know, I tell them, boy!

Hook:

' tell the foe, get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face! )

I don't fuck her twice cause I heard twice,

Cause I've heard they've been listening to a nigga conversation!

(Motherfuck police!)

I fuck a nigga bitch, named '

Better tell 'em, get the fuck out my face!

I got it tight in my jeans

And I got my nigga Thug with me

And he can tell you to get the fuck out my face!

You get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face!)

You get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face!)

Please get the fuck out my motherfucking face

Please u get the fuck out my face!

Get the fuck out my face unless you own me some money!

Get the fuck out my face, fuck a nigga with the head,

You was there when the nigga had nothing!

I'm talking when the nigga he was hurting

(I was hurting!)

I'm talking about the poker bitch'

I'm talking about the real money I was been

4-18 way before the current!

May I have my set right, nigga?

Still in the truck house kitchen

Unless all some of money come out missing

Fuck around, stop this shit at all these niggas!

Try hard ' got all these pussies

My nigga thought rich broke doing all that whipping

And I got a' foe, I gotta call no killer (No, nigga!)

More money, more problems,

I can solve that issue (let go!)

If it's all my' I'mma put a motherfucker bad deal like slim shot

Been holding your homie down like you're poetry

Cause he ain't never been heard of a green day

He ain't got all that shitty say

He ain't back for whoever trying to beat his way

Clean boy, I see '.trying to type you a song like all the way,

Free way!

Hook:

' tell the foe, get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face! )

I don't fuck her twice cause I heard twice,

Cause I've heard they've been listening to a nigga conversation!

(Motherfuck police!)

I fuck a nigga bitch, named '

Better tell 'em, get the fuck out my face!

I got it tight in my jeans

And I got my nigga Thug with me

And he can tell you to get the fuck out my face!

You get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face!)

You get the fuck out my face!

(Get the fuck out my face!)

You get the fuck out my motherfucking face

You get the fuck out my face!

Rich Homie Quan - Get TF Out My Face

I turned the volume up and backed out the spot. They was just looking. I see Drew looking mad as hell. Before I pulled off I blew him a kiss, wink and sped off on his fuck ass. I was rolling on my way home.

Bet he thought smh. I made my way home. I got all my stuff and got out the car and headed inside the house. I ran upstairs to change cause I had to meet Rocko.

I threw on ...

A pair of sweat pants

A black v-neck shirt

And a pair of running shoes

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and head back out. I grabbed my phone, keys, and bag. I hopped in my ride and sped off.

All in all today was a good day. I have no remorse for no one anyone especially Drew duck ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 17 1
She was sculpted by the callused and skilled hands of Hephaestus, molded from clay and water from Lethe to forget her time in Olympus. Aphrodite gift...
16.7K 747 38
No more running and no more hiding. Maria has decided it's time to make a stand and find out the truth.
277K 19.6K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...