Bahama Breeze (Completed)

By KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Of... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue
Read
Bonus Chapter
Bahama breeze 2

XV

4.1K 227 129
By KylaKnowlesCarter

July 15, 2016

"What is something you like?"

"Are you serious? Food! Duh," Beyoncé answered and Shawn laughed.

"What is something you like?" Beyoncé asked him.

"You," He smiled making her blush. He always had her blushing.

"What is something you hate?" Shawn asked Beyoncé.

"I hate rich people," Beyoncé said dryly and Shawn gulped. They were out eating at some place it was a grand opening so they decided to try it. This topic was something he dreaded. He didn't like when people wanted him for his money but this was way worse. She hated people with money.

"Why?," He asked with a frown.

"My Ex-husband was rich. My father loved it because he could get money all the time. I hated it because he used it against me. He never wanted me to work or anything. My father has a gambling problem and he put himself in so much debt. There were time my father would guilt me into staying with Charles because he needed a bill paid."

"All rich people aren't bad though," He said trying to convince her.

"They are from my experience." Beyoncé said shrugging her shoulders.

"So answer this, if you ever met a rich man would you date him if you really, really liked him?" Beyoncé didn't waste time shaking her head no.

"Hell No, It's not something I want. I want a low-key life where I don't have to worry about status or even being invited to parties. I want to work for my own money and have my own accomplishments. So if things don't work out I have something to fall back on. But enough about that what's something you hate?"

*

*

*

"Hello," Beyoncé answered the phone sleepily. She was not feeling her best. She was completely drained and wanted some sleep.

"Ewe you finally answer my calls and you answer like that?" She heard Nicki's voice come over the phone. She groaned not really wanting to talk to her right now.

"This is not a good tim-" Beyoncé stopped talking, dropped the phone and rushed to the restroom. She had been sick all night and it was draining. Shawn had been helping her and she was grateful but she really didn't want to be sick. She had a bad case of food poisoning. She and Shawn went to a restaurant that was newly opening so she thought why not eat there. She had a steak and it was delicious Beyoncé knew that it was the steak that had her sick though. That was the only thing that she ate. She boxed up her sides because shortly after eating she started to feel sick.

"Bey!" Nicki yelled over the phone but Beyoncé didn't answer. Beyoncé hovered over the toilet puking her brains out.

"Hey, She'll have to talk to you later," Shawn said and hung up not really caring about who was on the phone. He had been taking care of her since she started feeling sick. It only took about 30 seconds for Shawn to be right by her side after he hung up. He started rubbing her back and whispering that she was going to be okay.

She was done after a while and instead of letting her walk he swept her into his arms and carried her to the sink. He helped her brush her teach and rinse her mouth. After he was done he started taking her clothes off and she protested a little.

"No Corey I don't want sex, I want sleep." She recited with her eyes clothes and Shawn Chuckled a little.

"You're not getting, either right now Bey." He said as he left her sitting there. He prepared her a bath so she could get cleaned up. She sat on the counter dosing off and he laughed. When the water was done he went to her and she wrapped her arms around him by instinct.

"Come on," He said as he lifted her up and walked her to the jacuzzi type bathtub. He placed her naked body into the warm water and she groaned a little.

"I don't want a bath," she whined still holding on to his neck. He pried her arms from around him and she started whimper.

"Bey I'm Sorry but you have to. You got throw up on yourself. Just relax I'll do everything." He told her.

She started crying even more and Shawn didn't understand why. He looked as her eyes stayed close and she whimpered.

"Bey what's wrong? Am I hurting you." She shook her head no.

"Then what's wrong?"

"You're so good to me." She mumbled and Shawn smiled down at her. Even though her eyes were close she wasn't sleep. She was so innocent and she couldn't help that she was sick it was something beyond her control but then again he told her to choose the chicken.

"I'm supposed to be," he whispered. Now that he knew Beyoncé's past he knew that she thought men weren't supposed to always treat a lady right but he knew it wasn't in him to disrespect women.

"Why are you so good to me?" she whined and it took him awhile. However, it wasn't because he didn't know the answer he just didn't know if she would retain it because she was so out of it but he took a chance.

"Because I love you," Beyoncé didn't move one muscle and he assumed she was sleep now. He finished cleaning her up and drained the tub before wrapping her body in a plush towel. He picked her up after he dried her fully and carried her to the bed, laying her down.

Beyoncé wasted no time curling into a ball and snuggling closer to his pillow. Of course they were in her room but Shawn hadn't slept down stairs in his room since they came together, plus her bed was more comfortable anyway.

Shawn went to clean up the bathroom once he was done he took a shower. So he wouldn't feel dirty after the mess he cleaned. After he slipped on a pair of boxers he went to lay down with Beyoncé.

As soon as he laid down Beyoncé released his pillow and caught ahold of him. Shawn smiled a little as she let her head rest on his chest. Her breathing was steady indicating that she was asleep. Shawn Laid there for awhile just thinking about her. He wanted so much, but he didn't know if she wanted the same thing. He wanted to tell her his name but he feared how she would react. He was rich, he was well know, and she didn't want anybody like that.

When she expressed her hate at dinner he didn't know how he would handle it. His heart was all in and there was chance she could really break it.

"Corey,' she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too." She whispered Unconsciously

*

*

*

July 17,2016

Beyoncé played her dream over and over in her mind. She remembered Shawn saying he loved her and she said it back. However, she thought it was a dream and she was scared that he really say it too her.

She had been down and out for two days and when she finally got better and want to address it Shawn started acting strange. Her thoughts were interrupted by her ringing phone, not bothering to look at the ID she answered.

"Hello."

"Damn you good now?" Nicki said over the phone. It had been two days since she last talked to Bey.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that I had food poisoning, from some restaurant we went to." Beyoncé told her.

"We? Who is we?" Nicki asked laughing.

"You know who, don't play." Beyoncé laughed.

"So you and Mr. Carter hit it off, I see." Nicki laughed.

"No, he's an ass." Beyoncé replied dryly but she was only messing with her.

"Bey don't be lying. He was talking on your phone." Beyoncé rolled her eyes as if Nicki could see her.

"He was just helping."

"Naw I think y'all fucked." Beyoncé laughed giving herself away.

"You did? Bey spill the tea!" Nicki squealed.

"Nope I'm telling your ass nothing," Beyoncé laughed.

"Please!" Nicki begged.

"Naw you good."

"Come Bey you gotta tell me!"

"I don't have to do anything but stay black and die," Beyoncé chuckled.

"Bitch," Nicki retorted.

"Oh really?"

"No I'm sorry," Nicki told her quickly.

"Nicki?"

"What?"

"It's was everything!" Beyoncé squealed.

"Really?"

"Yes it happened the next day after we argued and we've kept it up since then. He's just amazing..." Beyoncé said and she continued to babble on and on about him. Telling his favorite things to do, his pet peeve's and all the things he likes.

"Awe shit," Nicki said.

"What?"

"Your ass done fell in love." Beyoncé shook her head no and answered at the same time.

"No I'm not."

"Bey you are; I hear it all in your voice."

"I barely know him to love him."

"You didn't just hear yourself. You told me his favorite color, his favorite food, hell his shoe size and a bunch of other shit only somebody close to him would know. Him and meek have been friends for years and I'm sure meek doesn't know half of that shit." Nicki said.

"Nicki I promise I don't love him, damn for once could you listen."

"I wouldn't be a friend if I let you lie to yourself!"

"We don't have to be friends at all," Beyoncé shot back.

"Are you serious right now?" Nicki asked not believing the way Beyoncé was carrying on.

"Yes... No," Beyoncé groaned.

"Bey-"

"How did this happen?" She asked. Nicki sighed hearing her question. She knew Beyoncé didn't want love because of her past but this was just another hump she needed to get over.

"He's a good man, you don't have anything to worry about. I think you should give him a chance." Beyoncé didn't want to admit it but Nicki was right. However, Beyoncé was stubborn and couldn't let herself fall again.

"No I think it's time I leave. I really didn't mean for it to get this far," she said as a tear slipped out.

"No you shouldn't."

"I love him Nicki."

"So what!"

"I'm not suppose to. It was just suppose to be sex! "

"You can't control what the heart wants." Nicki told her.

"But I can control what the heart can have."

*

*

*

Thanks for reading!

Comment and Vote!

Until Next Time! ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.5K 65
Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too? -- DDLG Moments G!P and GXG moments --
47.8K 1.2K 47
"Fuck, why do you make this so hard" Nicki yelled passing the room "Because i need u nicki why dont you love me" Beyonce cried "Because i dont can u...
19K 897 30
This was a story that I wrote about two years ago on another fan fiction board. I want to become inspired to write again so I decided to post this st...
674K 26K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...