Bloodstone(Boyxboy)

By PrinceDamonWolf

*This is the first book of the Bloodstone series* Satarou use to be a loveable boy. When he was young, the bi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Five

31 2 0
By PrinceDamonWolf

Satarou didn't dare look back as he walked away from the other group. No, he could not look back. Not until Casper was defeated and he could finally return to the Bloodstone clan.

Rolling up his sleeves, Satarou looked down at his arms where the two cobras still rested, looking as much like tribal tattoos as they did before. With all this previous drama he had been dealing with, he almost had forgotten about the snakes that wrapped tightly around his arms.

Satarou had been walking for about an hour before he felt like he needed a rest. He thought for sure that he would be on Moonstone territory by now.

He sat down with his back leaning against the tree.

"I wonder, will I be kidnapped again?" Satarou muttered, shrugging at his own question. Even if he were to be kidnapped, there was no guarantee that it would work this time. He would have to ambush the clan. He would have to finish off Casper. There was no other way around it.

After another thirty minutes of walking, Satarou kneeled in front of a lone bush to spy on the Moonstone clan. He used the snakes to help conceal his scent again. He couldn't risk being found just yet.

He spotted Yori and Rou talking, though he wasn't able to hear what they were saying. A moment later, he noticed that Casper joined them. After a moment of talking, the three walked over closer and Satarou was able to get a better idea of what they were saying. He was disgusted by Casper.

"I wonder if I will ever see my lovely Satarou ever again?" the murderous Angel asked to no one in particular.

Scoffing, Yori says, "you mention this every second of the day! Don't you realize if you ever see him again it will be because he wants you dead?"

A mischievious glint flashes through Casper's eyes, "oh, but maybe I can change his mind."

"He isn't going to want to sleep with his parents murderer" Yori replied. Rou nodded enthusiastically in agreement. Suddenly a woman that Satarou doesn't remember seeing appeared.

"Oh, Lynn!" Casper exclaimed, "have you finished tracking down Satarou?"

Lynn frowns. She nods before replying, "yes. It appears that he has died." Satarou had no idea why Lynn thinks he died. The last that he heard, he was never officially reported dead. Unless the Skull organization had anything to do with it, that is.

Frowning, Casper replied, "that's a shame. I was hoping he could be mine. If he refused, I would have taken him by force. But now that isn't possible."

Satarou snarled at that statement. No one could take him by force. If anything happened, it was because he wanted it to happen.

Yori replied, "well, you were only obsessed with him because he managed to overpower us both." Sniffing the air, Yori frowned, "hey, do you smell something?"

Satarou froze. In his anger at what Casper had said, he had completely forgotten that he was trying to conceal his scent. He immediately fixed it, though it was too late.

"Come on out! I know you are there!" Casper snarled.

Taking a deep breath, Satarou prepared himself for what was to come. This was the moment where he would finally rid the world of Casper.

Stepping out of the bushes, Satarou smirked. So much for an ambush, since he was caught. He didn't care how he went about getting revenge, as long as his revenge was served.

"Who are you?" Rou snarled at Satarou.

Yori looked Satarou up and down before frowning, "he's a vampire."

"Who are you?" Rou repeated again.

"You may call me Ketsu" Satarou told them, his lips curving into a sadistic smirk. Rou immediately shifted into his lion form and swiped at Satarou.

"Why have you come?" Yori hissed, "do you really want to be a prisoner to the Moonstone clan?"

"Isn't that why I am here?" Satarou yawned, "oh right, I came here to kill Casper."

Casper's eyes widened slightly before snarling, "how many people want to get revenge on me? Sheesh!"

"You will regret speaking that way about Casper!" Yori flung himself at Satarou, his teeth mere inches from the teen's neck.

"Oh, my blood doesn't taste very good, you know" Satarou said. A cobra slithered off of his wrist and wrapped around Yori's neck before he had a chance to sink his teeth into Satarou.

Confused, Casper said, "a cobra is choking Yori?"

Satarou spared the Angel a glance.

Suddenly realization dawned on Casper's face and his eyes lit up, "your name isn't Ketsu! It's Satarou, my beloved!"

"After i'm finished with Yori, you're next!" Satarou growled, glaring daggers at Casper, "no one can force me to be with them against my will!"

"Please, don't hurt Yori!" Lynn pleaded with Satarou, "he's all that I have!" He saw tears forming in her bright blue eyes and falling down her pale skin. She had long, white, curly hair that fell down her shoulders. Suddenly Satarou understood. She was in love with the vampire, despite that she wasn't one. Sniffing the air, he realized that she was a snow leopard. "I know vampires aren't known to be very nice, but please-"

Satarou released the snake from around Yori's neck and he fell to the ground, gasping. Lynn immediately ran over to his side and hugged him to her chest before mouthing a small "thank you".

"Let's kill you then, shall we?" Satarou smirked at Casper.

"It doesn't have to be this way, you know!" Casper said.

Satarou stepped a foot closer, but Rou tackled him to the ground, his claws digging into Satarou's chest. Satarou tackled Rou off of himself. A cobra wrapped around the lion's body, paralyzing him, but unfortunately Satarou's glasses had fallen off.

Satarou was in pain, but the adrenaline rushing through his veins helped him to fight the pain. Getting up, he walked towards Casper again.

Blood dribbled down Satarou's mouth as he smirked and said, "shall we continue where we left off now, Casper?"

"You don't have to do this, you know!" Casper said once more. Seeing that Satarou was still walking towards him, he growled, "fine, then I guess I will just have to kill you! I tried to be nice!"

"Ha, kill me?" Satarou laughed, "if I go down, you are going down with me!"

After that, Satarou shifted into his wolf form and jumped on Casper. They rolled a bit, attacking each other. Satarou clawed at Casper's chest, arms, cheeks, anywhere he could get his paws on.

Satarou came out on top, despite gaining a bunch of scratches himself. He pinned Casper down with one paw, his claws digging into his throat.

Casper just glared into Satarou's eyes before smirking, "well, what are you waiting for? Finish me!"

Satarou applied pressure before Casper finally fell limp, no longer moving. Satarou felt Casper's neck and he had no pulse.

Now that he was a bit more relaxed, Satarou felt the pain come back ten times worse. He curled up into a ball, coughing out blood.

Forcing himself to get up a second later, Satarou crawled to where his glasses were. He knew that if he stayed in that position, he would die sooner rather than later.

Shifting back into his human form, Satarou put on his glasses. Looking down at his chest, he realized that he was covered in scratches and blood was still dribbling down his mouth.

"Here" Lynn handed him a long shirt, "it's the least I can do since you spared my lover's life. Thank you very much." Nodding, Satarou took the shirt and put it on. It went to about his knees.

Satarou stumbled out of the woods and got as far as he could before he felt really sleepy and decided to take a small nap.

When he woke up, he felt a bit better. The blood had seeped through his shirt, though now it was dried. Looking around, he had realized he had managed to make it just outside the borders of Bloodstone territory.

He walked the remaining distance until he was finally standing outside of the Bloodstone clan.

Lightning walked past a few bushes before pausing when he saw Satarou. He growled.

Smiling softly, Satarou said, "Lightning, it's me."

Suddenly Lightning began to wag his tail before he jumped right on top of Satarou.

"Satarou, I missed you!" Lightning licked the teen's cheek, "but why do you look different?"

"It's a long story" Satarou admitted before sighing in relief, "but I am finally back home now."

Satarou felt another presence. Looking up, he saw Leon. Pushing Lightning off of himself, he walked over to Leon, who was smiling brighter than the stars that light up the sky at night.

"You're finally home" Leon said. Nodding, Satarou fell into the Angel's warm embrace.

"Yes, I am finally home, Angel" Satarou looked up at Leon, "and I couldn't be happier to be back."

"I couldn't be any happier to have you with me, either" Leon replied. Leaning down, he softly pressed his lips to Satarou's. The teen happily returned the kiss.

Leon nibbled the teen's lower lip, and Satarou gasped, allowing the Angel entrance so that their tongues could mingle and dance together.

They pulled away to take a breath and settled for staring into each other's eyes. This was better than any dream Satarou has had of the Angel. The real thing was much, much better than the dreams.

Frowning, Leon looked at Satarou's shirt and said, "you are hurt."

Satarou nodded and frowned, "yes, but it is nothing I can't heal from."

Leon nodded. Holding hands, the two walked to join the rest of the clan. Satarou was really nervous, especially since no one would recognize him. He was even more nervous because he didn't know how he would react when they discover who he is.

Looking around nervously, Satarou noticed that Corvus and Katie were holding hands and cuddling with each other. He was happy for Corvus since they appeared that they were finally a thing. He really wondered how that happened.

As he continued to look around, he noticed that Tiny was with his brother, Rafeal. He was also glad that those two finally reunited.

"Who is this, Leon?" Sparrow was the first to ask. Yui was sitting next to Sparrow, sandwiched in between the werebear and the princess.

"I am Satarou" Satarou looked away in embarrassment. The whole camp fell silent. A moment later, Satarou heard the rustling of someone getting up. Looking up, he noticed that it was Yui.

"Brother!" Yui said, his vision being obscured by tears as he ran over and wrapped his arms around Satarou in a big hug.

"Hey, Yui" Satarou softly ran his finger's through the younger boy's hair to soothe him.

"Brother?" Yui looked up, "what happened? Why did you disappear? And why do you look so different?"

Satarou let out a small sigh. "I was kidnapped." He looked around until he spotted Leo, "Leo and I were both kidnapped. We had been fighting until a group of scientists came along and knocked us out. We woke up on a boat in the middle of no where and it had seemed like there was no escape."

"Scientists?" Yui asked, his eyes widening.

Satarou nodded. "Yes, scientists. They specialized in experimenting on supernaturals. They experimented on me and that particular experiment was known to always fail. I almost died, Yui."

"But you are here right now!" Yui smiled. Then he asked, "but why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"I can't take them off" Satarou frowns, "I can no longer handle the sun without them."

"It's okay, brother. I still accept you" Yui said. Then he frowned, pulling away, "brother! You're hurt!"

"It's nothing that can't be healed" Satarou mumbled, "I will be fine, Yui." Yui nodded, allowing it.

"I kept your kimono safe, brother" Yui said, "it's back in our tent."

Satarou let out a small chuckle before saying, "thank you, Yui."

Yes, Satarou was glad he had come back to the Bloodstone clan after all. And now that Casper was finished, he could finally be the brother that Yui deserves to have. Now he would dedicate his life to fully protecting Yui and being a great brother to the little one. As a bonus, he even got a gorgeous Angel to be his. He knew Leon would not let anything happen to the two of them, and Satarou refused to let anything happen to them, too. After all, Yui was his family, and he hoped that maybe someday, Leon could be his family, too.

A/N: We finally made it to the last chapter! :D I hope everyone has enjoyed reading ^^ Please leave a comment and a vote, it makes me really happy c: And if you like what you read, then please consider following me for more works in the future! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 15.1K 43
*Book two of Sold To series* ~ Cannot be read as a standalone ~ *[UNEDITED]* Sebastian Titus Langley a slave to his stepfather who had treated him l...
574K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
11.7K 912 28
The Bonded by Blood Trilogy : Book 2 - Revenge It wasn't his fault, none of it was. He was caught up in a war he didn't start, didn't want, one that...
16K 628 23
She had lived a life that wasn't her own. Every decision was made for her. At the end of the day though, she was still the one with the blood on her...