Bahama Breeze (Completed)

By KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Of... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue
Read
Bonus Chapter
Bahama breeze 2

XIII

5.6K 249 90
By KylaKnowlesCarter

A week Later

June 29, 2016

Evening

"I wanna take you out, tonight." Shawn mumbled before kissing her temple. They were both naked because they had been in bed the whole day and he felt as if it was time to get up.

Their fingers were intertwined together and they were both looking in each other's eyes trying to read what the other was thinking.

"Where to?" She whispered horsely.

"Dancing," he smiled.

"Dancing? You can dance?" She smiled at him.

"I can do a little something, something, you?"

"I got you in the two two step," she admitted and laughed.

"What Ms. Beyoncé can't dance? Nope I don't believe that one bit." He said and Beyoncé rolled her eyes playfully and laughed.

"I mean, I not bad but I'm not good either." She smiled.

"It's okay, I'll take what I can get as long as you go with me," she removed her fingers from his and tapped her chin as if she was making a hard decision.

"I'll have to think about it," she smiled. Shawn rubbed her thigh slowly and nodded his head.

"Think about it? How can I help you make a quicker decision?" He asked inching his face closer to hers. As his fingers moved towards her bare pussy.

"I-I uh don't know," She mumbled looking down at his juicy lips as they inched closer and closer.

"You don't know?" She asked her but instead of answering she shook her head no. He immediately slipped two fingers inside her and captured her lips at the same time to supremes the moan that would follow.

"Mmmmm," he heard but he kissed her her until he felt she need to catch her breath.

"Sssss, fuck bab- Corey!" Beyoncé moaned almost slipping up and calling him baby. His ears perked up hearing it almost slip out and he smiled a little.

"You still thinking about it?" He asked pumping his fingers in and out. She nodded her head yes but that's not the response he was looking for.

"Use your words Bey and look at me when you do it," he said. He loved the look in her eye when she was getting pleasure. It turned him on and they could always go another round before they actually had to leave.

"Y-Y-Yes," she stuttered.

"Yes what?"

"I-I H-hate Y-you," she moaned trying to catch her breath.

"Oh really? Okay." He said pulling his finger out. She quickly grabbed his wrist and he chuckled.

"I'll go with you Corey stop playing!" She groaned.

"Naw you hate me though."

"No I don't, I was just playing." She whined.

"Naw you were serious-"

"No I wasn't!" She said pulling his wrist and he looked at her moment. She wasn't playing she wanted him to finish what he started. He pulled his hand from her grip and moved his body over her.

"I have a better idea," he told her before he pushed himself in her.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"I think you'll like this better," he told her and captured her lips. He kissed her passionately before releasing her and watching her face begin to change. It was an expression he never seen before, and one he couldn't read because he didn't know it.

"I do," she whispered and pulled him in wrapping her legs around his waist.

*

*

*

(Pretend she cut her hair okay? Carry on)

"Damn ya gorgeous," Shawn said drawing it out as he watch her descend down the steps. His New York accent was cute to her and it had her blushing.

"Thank you," she said as Shawn extended his hand out to her. She grabbed it once she reached the last step and he pulled her to his body.

"I don't want to mess up your make up, but I might have to." He told her looking into her eyes and moving his hand over her ass gently rubbing it.

"I don't mind," she moaned a little looking into his eyes.

"I know your sexy ass don't but it's cool. I'll mess it up later." He winked.

"Is that a promise?" She asked now biting her bottom lip flirtatiously.

"It's whatever you want it to be," he said tapping her ass and letting her go. She pouted because he walked away. He looked back at her and laughed.

"It's not funny," she groaned.

"You've been in my arms all day hell all week, and I'll be holding you all night, but you're acting like I haven't touched you at all," he smiled.

"I know it's just-"

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"what you're about to do, make an excuse."

"I do not!"

"Yes you do you've done it plenty of time, you did it when I asked my you why you rushed to the rest room, you're doing now."

"That's only two times."

"That's two I've named but there's been more, but I don't get it. Why do you always try to explain yourself?"

"Because I'm use to it." She mumbled bowing her head a little so she wouldn't have to look at him.

"Hey stop doing that, I hate it when you look down." He admitted.

"I'm sorry it's just-"

"See what I mean there you go again," he pointed out and she frowned.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled and looked down again. Shawn sighed and walked right over to her and lifted her chin with his fingers so she could look at him.

"There's no need to be sorry. I just want you to do what you do and own it. Do it because you want to do not because you feel you have too. I don't care about the stuff that somebody told you I care about what you feel and why You feel it. I told you I want to know you. Okay?"

"Okay," she replied softly and he kissed her lips. She was so into his lips she didn't realize when he pulled away. Her eyes were closed and her lips were still puckered until she heard him chuckle.

She rolled her eyes playful before hitting him on his shoulder. Shawn walked away but not before tapping her on the ass again.

"Oh and on some real shit Bey, you're too got damn sexy to ever look down. Don't let me catch you doing it again," he said smirking.

*

*

*

"So are you going to tell me why you're here?" Beyoncé asked as she cut through her chicken breast. They were at this nice little joint that had dancing and soul food. She was so happy it had been awhile since she had this type of food.

"I guess I can," he said in a sad tone.

"If you don't want to you don't have to, I just want to know the man I'm sleeping with," she said repeating the same thing he had told her days ago.

"No I don't mind, I mean you've told me a lot I've the last week the least I could do is answer since that's the only thing you've asked me. Where do you want me to start?"

"From the beginning, if you don't mind."

"I uh met this girl and she was everything of my mother." He paused thinking about it.

"She must've been a hell of a woman if she was like you mother." Beyoncé smiled a little.

"Was she? My mother has always had hate in her heart for me. My father died when I was 21 leaving his company in my hands." He wouldn't tell her the name nor how much. He just wasn't that comfortable yet.

"And your mother hates you for that?"

"No she's always hated me, it was always my brother over me for reason. But my father always chose me it wasn't favoritism or any of that it's just I was the oldest and I took interest in everything he did. Well this girl, I believe saw something that she could have. We dated and I asked her to marry me. The day before our wedding I found her and my brother having sex. I didn't say anything I just called the wedding off." Beyoncé listened to him and she felt bad.

"That's messed up Corey, it really is." She said sadly.

"Ya know I thought it was too, until I got here. I thought Alexus was everything I wanted in woman because I was looking for somebody just like my mother. I never had her love so it would have been easier to marry somebody like her who could provide me with that love. But it wasn't until we did what we did that I realized what kind of of love I want," Beyoncé frowned not understanding.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"I want love that loves me back. Love that helps me up. Love that gives their all and love that stands tall. I want something that can't fade away and a bond that won't ever brake. I want love in a person not for a person." He replied.

"That's deep." She whispered looking him in the eyes. She thought he didn't hear her but he did.

"But it doesn't have to be." He said looking her dead in the eyes.

*

*

*

Thanks for Reading!

Comment and Vote!

Beyoncé hasn't told Shawn about her abusive marriage but she will soon what do you think will happen?

Thank you to xdangerouslyinlovex for helping me this update if for you boo! 😘❤️

Until Next Time! ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
30.8K 1.7K 19
Beyoncé ran her offices with pride and empowerment, she loved to hire women and prove that a woman could do all a man could. Her area of work was dom...
Always By Liberia

Fanfiction

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
66.9K 2.5K 32
Beyoncé and Trey are best friends and Kelly and Shawn are best friends. What happens when Trey's girlfriend cheats on him and he's in a funk? Beyoncé...