Twice The Luck

Autorstwa Darla_Gene

Jasmine Johnson(JJ) isn't just any old wolf, she's an Alpha. And a great one. Because of her horrible up bri... Więcej

Aye...Read This
Chapter 1: Hi. My Names JJ
Chapter 2: Mates Be Gone
Chapter 3: Best Place On Earth
Chapter 4: Enjoying The Last Few Days On Earth
Chapter 5: Chemo Is Practically My LIfe
Chapter 6: Pranked
Chapter 7: My Crazy Family And More
Chapter 8: This Is My Life
Chapter 9: Pack Night..Fun Night?
Chapter 10: Bathtubs And Sleepy Girls
Chapter 11: The Truth Comes Out
My Secret Wedding
Part Of The Family
Pack Training
Girl Talk
Claire
Welcome Back
Breakfast And Plans...
Thinking...
Someone's In Trouble
He's Not My Father
Just The Beginning

Family Friend or Family Foe?

6.4K 249 7
Autorstwa Darla_Gene

When we get home, I don't see Hayden's car.

"Babe, where's Hayden?"

"He went to the pack house." He explains. We pull into the garage and we get out. I unlock the door, and Margaret comes to greet us.

"Hey Marge. What are you up too?"

"Oh, nothing." She says and glances at the wall.

"Margaret what's on your mind?" I asks.

"Oh, there's no point in hiding it. I have a date tonight, but its at 7:00 but I don't get off until 8:00. We can't go out any later, because he has a meeting in the city in the morning." Marge says.

"Oh, well you can get off early. Have you made supper?"

"No, I was about too. But I didn't have want I needed. I was going to the store." She says. "Hey, do you want to come with me?"

"Sure, I have to get some stuff." I turn Tate. "Is that okay?"

"Of course. I have some work to do anyway." Tate says. I turn back to Margaret. "Let's go!" I say and we grab out purses.

"Bye, guys!" Tate calls as we go. We get in Margaret's car and drive to Walmart.

When we get there, we park the car and go inside. We get all of the food we need, and more. Then we head to the shampoo, and make-up aisles. I walk to the tampon aisle and start looking for what I need.

I finally decided and pick up a box of tampons and another of pads. I turn around and see Margaret looking at the condoms.

"Oh, Margaret! Is tonight the night?" I tease. She scuffs at me.

"No, I was getting them for you."

"Oh, I'm good. You gave me birth control this morning!" I point out.

"Better protected than not."

"Margaret! It's fine! I can't have kids." I says.

"Oh, honey!" she says trying to hug.

"It's fine. I'm copping."

Margaret smiles at me, then turns towards the condoms again.

"I don't know what to get." She says, looking at a few. She turns to me. "What size are they?"

I start to back up. "Okay, this is getting weird."

She tries to pull me back. "No it's not!" she says.

"Yes, yes it is!" I say.

"Fine, we will come back." She says. She grabs the cart and we move on to the next aisle.

I look at the make-up and try to decide what I want, when I hear voices.

"Luna Haley? Hayden? It's great to see you two! How have you been?" a voice asks.

Hayden? Haley?

"Leeann? Is that you?"

"Well of course!" the voice responds.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Hayden wow, you have sure grown since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, I guess I have." Hayden says. God, he sounds so sexy.

"Is Katie with you?"

"Yes, she is. Oh here she is now." The voice, known as Leeann says.

"Hayden? Luna Haley? What are you guys doing here?" Oh, you know. Hunting elephants!

Baby? Hayden says through our mindlink.

What?

Where are you?

The next aisle over. I tell him. There's no point in lie, he can probably smell me.

"Hayden. It's been awhile. We should catch up some time."

Catch up my ass.

She is just an old friend.

A old friend that wants to be more than friends? I ask, our link go silent. That's what I thought. I tell him and then block him out.

"Yeah, I guess." Hayden says, but then he does something I never thought he would. "I would have to check with my mate."

"Mate?" the girl squeaks.

"Yeah, my mate. As in my one and only. My everything. My mother of my future children, my wife. Sound familiar?" He asks.

"You found you mate? That's great! Ain't that great Katie!" Leeann says.

"Yeah, mom, it is." She says slowly.

"So when do we get to meet this girl?"

"Right now." Hayden says and then next thing I know, I am being dragged over to them. I scowl at Hayden. He just smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Babe, this is our family friends, Leeann and Katie." Hayden says and points to them. I look at them, Leeann has brown hair that goes to her shoulders. She is average height, and looks about 40.

Katie, looks like her mom, but will long brown hair that goes down to her chest. She is glaring at me.

I stick my hand out and introduce myself.

"I'm JJ." I say.

"Leeann, and this is my daughter Katie."

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"So, you are Hayden's mate?"

"Yes, I am. And his wife." I say and they look at my ring.

"Whoa, that's huge."

"Thanks?" I says. Hayden is rubbing my back, and calming me down.

"So how is Tate?" Katie asks, changing the subject. Can't have one brother go for the other, smart.

"He's good, but I haven't seen him much these past few weeks." Haley says.

"See, and I told him that he should see you more." I point out. Haley smiles.

"Why is he so busy?" Leeann asks.

"These two would know more than I." Haley says and points to me and Hayden.

"He is under a lot of stress." Hayden says. "We both can feel it." Hayden says, meaning himself and I.

"Are you close with Tate?" Katie asks.

"Well, yeah. I mean we are mates." I tell her. Her mouth drops to the ground.

"You have two mates? How is that possible?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure, but I'm really happy. I love both of them." I say and look into Hayden's eyes. He stares back at me with love in his eyes. He gives me a quick kiss.

"Well, we better get going." Katie says and she and her mother leave. As soon as I can't smell them anymore, I turn to Hayden.

"Never again." I tell him and he understands. Margaret comes around the corner.

"That was better than an soap opera." She says and I laugh.

"Margaret! It's great to see you again." Haley says, as if they are best friends. I keep my eyes, on Hayden.

"Great to see you too, girl. We were just doing some shopping for tonight." She explains.

"Oh, well Hayden and I were just spending sometime together, but I think we are going to be ditched by the way they are staring at each other." Haley says and Margaret agrees.

"Well, we are going to do the rest of our shopping, and you guys can do whatever." Haley says and they leave. I blush.

"Hey, I missed you today." Hayden says and wraps me in a hug.

"Yeah, I missed you too." I say and hug him back, "But why didn't you tell me that you were gone. What if something happened again?"

He frowns. "I didn't want you to worry. Plus, Tate was near by."

"I know, I just wished that you told me." I say and Hayden kisses me. I smile against his lips. He chuckles.

"You're beautiful, you know."

"Why thank you, but you don't need to tell me," I say with a smirk.

"And why is that?" he asks.

"Because, I have a husband that tells me all the time!"

He fakes shock. "You're married? What a lucky guy."

"I'm the lucky one," I say with a smile. "I love you," I say and kiss him again.

"I love you more." He says against my lips. We pull back.

"Shall we?" I ask.

"We shall." He says and flashes me a smile. We walk off into the store, and talk.

Some how we find ourselves in the house section.

"Babe, we need this!"

"What?" I ask, looking up to find Hayden holding blender. "Honey, we have a blender."

He pouts, and puts it back. "I just wish that we could have bought stuff for the house together."

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, "Well, if I knew that I was going to meet you, I would of waited." I say and kiss him. "You need to bring your stuff over." I tell him.

"Yeah, I know. I am just going to miss the pack house. I was think that maybe we could keep a room at the pack house-" I let go of his neck and take a few steps back.

"You don't want to live in my house?"

"Our house, and yes of course I do. I am just going to miss my old room."

"Babe, part of getting married, is moving in together." I tell him.

"I know it just, ugh!"

"If you keep your old room, it's to easier for you to leave me. You would have something to fall back on. I can provide for you, I have money, a house, a car."

"But I don't want you to provide for me. I am supposed to provide for you."

I am silent.

"I want to be able to tell my friends, that I have a beautiful wife, house, car, and I worked hard for all of that." He says, I cover my face with my hands.

"You should of told me before." I whisper.

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

I move my hands and look at him. "Babe, you could never hurt me." I tell him honestly. He opens his arms and I walk into them. He wraps his arms around me, and I snuggle my face into his chest.

"Aww, you too are discussing!" we hear a familiar voice says. I turn around and Tate is smirking at us. I smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, walking over to him.

"I missed you. Besides, I needed to get out of the house." He wraps me in a hug, and kisses my cheek. "What were you two talking about?" he asks.

"Oh, nothing. It doesn't matter, we worked it out." I tell him, but look at Hayden. Hayden smiles at me. Hayden walks over to us, and grabs my hand.

"I love you guys." I say.

"I love you more." Tate says. I smile at them.

h

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2M 53.1K 41
TITLE CHANGE! Renamed from "He's A Werewolf, My Mate, Oh, and Also The Alpha King! Carter is a beautiful, strong, determined young wolf in her pack...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
57.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...