JK - Pregnant by a killer (ch...

oonaheyy

⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begi... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

36.7K 1K 402
oonaheyy

Chapter 7: I love you

Jungkook woke up feeling empty inside. Not just because you weren't there beside him but also because he felt guilty. He never meant to hurt you.

But he got scared. He was already afraid for your safety, and now a little miracle was growing inside you. He didn't hate you. Now he loves you even more. He didn't want this to happen now.

Of course, he is happy. But he didn't want his child to be born into this cruel world. He wished to settle things, get married and have a safe home for both of you.

Thinking of that little thing inside of you made him smile. He hoped that you were safe. Where ever you are.

He got ready since it was time for school. He knew that you would never skip school. So he thought of seeing you in school. Jimin still won't tell me, but he had a thought about where you might be. He stayed up almost all night thinking of this situation. He wanted to go and bring you back, but then again, he wanted you to be alone. And he understands why.

The guys were eating. ''So, Jungkook. Are you going to tell us why Y/n isn't here? What happened between you two? You both were quiet, and I heard that you were fighting. Where is Y/n?'' Jin asked.

''I think Y/n should be here to tell this, but I guess it's better if you guys know,'' Jungkook sighed. ''She is pregnant...''

The words left Jungkook's mouth, and everyone's heads turned to him.

Taehyung dropped his fork. ''Oh my god, really?''

''Yes. And that's why we fought. I blamed and yelled at Y/n because of it. According to Jimin, she thinks I hate her.'' Jungkook said, looking at his lap.

''You knew about this, Jimin? And didn't tell us?'' Hoseok asked, looking at Jimin.

''I wanted to keep it a secret. I don't want to tell others things that don't belong to me.'' Jimin said.

''Where is Y/n now?'' Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at Jimin with hopeful eyes.

Jimin sighed. ''I took her to Momo's. She wanted to think about things. I'm sure she is safe there.'' Jimin said, looking Jungkook in the eyes.

After eating breakfast, three of them left for school. Jungkook was ready to talk to you. He wanted to bring you back even though he knows how much you wanted to go home and not be here. But it was for your safety.

They arrived at school and went straight inside. As always, they walked to your locker but didn't see you. Maybe you were already in class.

After two hours, they still didn't see you anywhere. Neither they saw Momo.

''Okay, I stayed calm for two hours. Where the hell is she!?'' Jungkook almost yelled.

''Calm down. Maybe Y/n stayed home with Momo. Maybe she didn't feel good.'' Jimin tried to say.

But Jungkook grabbed his collar and put him against the lockers. ''This is all your fault! If you didn't take her to Momo's, she would be here!'' Jungkook yelled.

''If I had dragged her back to the mansion, she would hate us even more! Do you want that?'' Jimin tried to get out of Jungkook's grip.

''Guys, not here, please. People are staring. Let's go outside.'' Taehyung said, and Jungkook let go of Jimin.

When they got outside, Jungkook dropped down. He held his head and let out a frustrating groan. Taehyung kneeled to him, patting his back. ''I'm sure she is okay.'' He tried to say.

''You don't know that! It is exactly why I left her before. I don't want to feel this scared. And if she dies, I lose her and the baby. I can't let that happen!'' He had tears in his eyes.

''Jungkook calm down. She is not dying. I'm sure your dad won't kill her.'' Jimin tried to say.

''You don't know that! I don't know why he hates Y/n and wants her if I don't listen to his orders! He can do anything to get back at me! To his son!'' Jungkook said.

''Let's get back and try to find her, okay?'' Taehyung said and helped Jungkook up.

They headed back to the mansion.

Meanwhile

I feel light-headed. I feel pain in my head. What happened? I tried to open my eyes slowly, but I saw darkness. I try to look around to figure out where I am.

But nothing. Just black everywhere. I tried to move, but my body was tied. What is this? Who did this? Where am I? I remember what happened. I was at Momo's looking for her.

Then I heard her screaming, and then nothing.

After a while, I hear some mumbling. ''H-hello? I-is someone there?'' I say with a low voice. I hear someone breathing in front of me.

''Y-y/n?'' It's Momo's voice. Oh no, don't say she is here too.

''Momo? Please say it's not you!''

''Y/n, where are we? What happened? Who were those men?'' She asked. I could sense that she was freaking out. I had a thought, but I was freaking out too.

''Everything is going to be okay, Momo! I'll get you out of here!'' I say.

Right then, some door opens, filling the room with light.

''Oh no, you don't.'' I hear someone saying. Is it a woman?

''Who are you? Well, it doesn't matter. Let Momo go! You want me, don't you?''

''Calm down, girl. Gosh, you are annoying!'' the voice said. I still couldn't tell who is she because she was wearing a mask. ''Besides, she will get you to talk,'' she said.

''What do you mean?'' I asked. I hear that she is taking something from her pocket. It was a knife. She placed it straight into Momo's throat.

''Don't!'' I scream. She laughs.

''Don't hurt her, please! She has nothing to do with this! She doesn't know anything!'' I try to say.

''I know, but you know. Without Momo, you wouldn't give us any information. And as much as I want to kill you, which I will, I need something first.'' She said.

''I'll give you anything as long as you don't hurt her!''

''We'll see.'' She said and took the knife out of Momo's throat. I sigh in relief. ''Too bad Jimin was too stupid to bring you to her.'' She started.

''What? How did y-''

''Are you that stupid? Of course, I followed you. And for the record, I know that you are with them. From the start.'' She kept going. ''Did you think Jungkook could hide you that well?''

''Are you working for his dad?'' I asked.

''I know him. But I can't tell if I do or not.'' She kept walking around Momo and me, touching her knife. ''Now tell me, what is your and Jungkook's relation?''

I gulped. Momo is here, and she doesn't know the truth. Momo still thinks they are my cousins. And now she will know I lied.

''Huh? No answer?'' She asked, moving the knife once again near Momo's throat.

''Y/n, just answer her that he is your cousin!'' Momo said, which made the girl interested.

''Oh really? Is that so, Y/n?'' she asked, grinning. I kept quiet, looking into her eyes and trying to find the answer. I don't want Momo to get hurt.

''Tick tock, Y/n your time is up.'' She said and put the knife to Momo's throat.

''Okay, he is my boyfriend!'' I yell.

She stopped.

''Or I don't know! But he is not my cousin!'' Momo looked at me with widening eyes while the girl was laughing.

''Aw, did you lie to your friend? What a shame. Well, this will do for me, at least for now. Bye, girls.'' She laughed and got out of the room, locking the door again.

''Momo I-''

''I can't believe you lied to me! To your own best friend!'' she yelled.

''I promise to get you out of here! They want me, not you.'' I said. But she didn't look at me.

She was crying. I hate to see her like this. It is all my fault, starting from leaving the mansion.

Back to the mansion

The guys were sitting in the living room, trying to figure out what to do. Jungkook tried to call you several times, but you didn't answer. The same went with Momo.

They knew that something had happened. They knew that you wouldn't leave like this. They know how much you love Jungkook even after all they went through.

''What should we do? We have no idea where she might be?'' Yoongi asked.

''Jungkook, are you sure she is with your dad?'' Namjoon asked.

''No, but who else would take her?'' Jungkook asked, trying once again to call you.

''Well, it's hard to start looking.'' Jin sighed.

''I don't care how hard it is! I can look everywhere!'' Jungkook yelled.

''Now that yelling is not helping. We could follow Mr. Jeon's men?'' Jimin suggested.

Right then, the doorbell rang. The guys were confused about who that might be.

Taehyung walked to the door and opened it. There was no one. He looked at the ground and saw a note. He picked it up and closed the door.

''Who was it?'' Hoseok asked.

''No one. There was only this note. It says Jungkook.'' He read, and Jungkook immediately took the paper out of Taehyung's hands.

''Well, what does it say?'' Jimin asked.

'' Guess who I have? Your love. Ah, I want to play with her. Don't worry. You will get her. Alive or not, it depends on her. I'll contact you soon.'' Jungkook read.

''Now this is a war,'' Yoongi said, and Jungkook ripped the note into pieces and took his phone.

Back to you

I hear them coming back again. Oh god, what now.

The door opened, showing two guys. I gulped. They walked to Momo and untied her to carry her away.

''Wait for no! Where are you taking her!? Momo! Momo!'' I yell, trying to get free.

''Y/n! Help me!'' she yelled, and the guys carried her god knows where.

''Momo! I swear to god if you hurt her!''

''Really? Are you really up to that?'' I once again hear the girl's voice. ''This is between you and me. And I'm sure you will talk. If not, I'll give a sign, and they will kill her.'' She said, laughing. I stare at her.

''You know. Your boyfriend is calling you. There are like 50 missed calls.'' She said, waving my phone in front of me.

''What do you care?''

''Let's say he is mine. You have no rights,''.

''Wait? Yeri?'' Now it makes sense. She turned to me, taking off her mask.

''Bingo! We met again. Such a shame that like this. But it was your fault.'' she said.

''How is this my fault?''

''You didn't take the warning,'' she replied.

''Wait? It was you who sent the text?'' Now it makes sense. 

''You are so clever today. I was being nice, but you decided to ignore it. Now we are here.''

''How will this help you to get Jungkook?''

''It's easy. I will get what I need.'' Yeri said.

''And what is that you need?''

''I need you to pack your bags and leave this country. And never come back. If I see you here or even texting Jungkook, I'll kill him.''

This girl is crazy. ''How are you so sure I'll do it?''

''Because I know your past with him.'' Right then, the phone once again rang.

Yeri let a groan. ''Oh please, when will he stop!? Well, I guess it's time to answer him,'' she said and answered the call.

''Y/n! Thank god, where the hell are you!? Are you okay!?'' I hear Jungkook's voice on the speaker.

''Aw, is the boyfriend worried? Well, don't be.'' Yeri said.

''Yeri? What is this? Where is Y/n!?'' he started to get angry.

''She is here with me. Happy and all.'' She said.

''Jungkook!'' I yelled, but Yeri covered my mouth with her hand.

'Y/n!? I'm coming to you! Where are you!?''

''Even if she would want to tell, she can't. Or her friend will get hurt.'' Yeri said.

''Momo? Yeri, what are you doing? Let them go!'' he yelled.

''No, I have other plans. I just thought to answer you so you can say goodbye to your love,'' she said and brought the phone to me.

''J-jungkook... I-I love y-you..'' I manage to say before my cheek felt this pain. Yeri slapped me.

''Yeah, not that much!'' She yelled.

''Y/n! Don't worry, I'll find you! Yeri, I swear to god, if you lay any fingers on Y/n, I'll kill you!''

''Ups, I guess I did already. You'll never find me.'' Then she hangs up.

''Think about this. I'll be back in a minute.'' She said and left.

I'm so scared. I don't know what to do. Out of all, is Momo okay?

After a while, the men came to take me too. They untied me and brought me to some hall. I saw Momo standing there with Yeri and two other men. ''Yeri, please let her go!'' I beg her.

''No, yet. Once I see you leave here for good, then I'll think about it.''

''What if I don't?'' I know I shouldn't test her now, but I had no choice. She took a gun from her pocket and aimed it at Momo's head.

''Does this motivate you?'' she asked smirking.

I had no idea what to do right now. I don't want to leave, but I don't wish Momo to die. 

I think too hard when I hear a gunshot. One of the men falls beside me, and I'm looking around. What?

'' Let them go, Yeri, now, or I'll shoot your head!'' I hear Jungkook's voice behind me.

I turn around and see him walking towards us. I sigh for relief with tears in my eyes.

''Are you okay?'' He asked, caressing my cheeks. I nodded, and he turned to Yeri, pushing me behind him. ''You are surrounded. There are seven of us, and there are three of you. Do you want to die or leave?'' he said.

Are all the guys here? It doesn't matter now. All I need is Momo to be safe.

''Oh, I'm scared. I still have Momo.'' she laughed.

''Let her go.'' While Jungkook was looking at Yeri, her gaze was somewhere else. I follow her gaze only to meet the man that Jungkook shot. He is not dead, and Jungkook doesn't see him.

''Jungkook watch out!'' I yell and push him aside.

I feel this pain in my upper tummy. I look at my hands, and they are in the blood. I feel dizzy.

''Y/n! No!'' Jungkook yells, and before I meet the floor, he runs to me to catch me.

I end up in his embrace. My body is shaking. I see with my blurry sight that Yeri is running away while guys are trying to shoot her. But the other men cover her.

''Y/n, please no! Why did you do that!? You are pregnant, for god sake!'' Jungkook yells with teary eyes trying to shake me.

''This i-is all m-my fault anyways..'' I try to say.

''No! Y/n, don't you dare to close your eyes! No, please, no! Guys!'' Jungkook yelled, crying.

''Ambulance is on its way!'' Taehyung yells.

''Hang on Y/n, please! Hang on for the baby and me! Please!'' He tries to cover the place where I got shot.

''I-I love you..'' I managed to say before I lost consciousness.

''No, Y/n, don't you dare! I love you, don't leave me! I'm sorry! Please no!'' Jungkook repeats that he loves me several times before they hear the ambulance.

''Stay with me..''

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
407K 10.4K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
107K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
11.7K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...