Perfect Pair: Opposites Attra...

By m4ndyp4ndy

Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thin... More

"Family" Dinner
Awkward Conversations
Bathroom Bonding
Cracks in the Ice
Unwanted Sleepover
Monday Morning Regrets
Peace Offering
Second Chances
Study Dates
Hockey Tournament Pt. 1: First Night Alone
Hockey Tournament Pt. 2: You're Gonna Make Me Late
Hockey Tournament Pt. 3: Disagreements
Hockey Tournament Pt. 4: The Morning After
Caught Red Handed
Jealousy
Truth Telling and Teasing
Valentine's Day
Sharing Secrets
Peeping Camila
Pillow Talk
Taking Risks
Blissful Mornings
Camping Trip Pt. 1: Rough Start
Camping Trip Pt. 3: Late Night Adventures
Insecurities
Mother Knows Best
Breaking News
Cravings
A Little Scare
Milestones
Future Plans
Long Distance, I Need You
Double Date
Bump in the Road
Happy(?) Thanksgiving
Work It Out
I've Missed You
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
Understanding
The Calm Before the Storm
Graduation Day
The End
...
AN: Ummm Hello

Camping Trip Pt. 2: Building Frustration

16.6K 355 34
By m4ndyp4ndy

Camila stared at the dying fire as her parents stood up to go to bed. A couple of days had passed and things between her and Lauren were slightly better. She knew that the girl wasn't mad about the water incident any longer, but she could tell that Lauren was on edge about the whole camping thing. Her girlfriend was out of her comfort zone and was trying her best to not hate it, but Camila could tell that Lauren was miserable. She could also tell that the older girl was distancing herself a little from her because of her mood change, not wanting to start another stupid fight.

As a result of Lauren's worsening mood, Camila hadn't talked to her for the past couple of hours to give her some space. Camila was getting just as annoyed with Lauren because all she wanted to do was spend her time with the older girl, but everyone else was getting in the way. This whole 'family' thing was getting on her nerves. All she wanted to do was spend time with Lauren but if she wasn't hanging out with her mom, her sister wanted to kick the ball around with her or her brother wanted to do something with her. She couldn't get any alone time with her own girlfriend. Camila clenched her jaw and grabbed the bucket of water, pouring it on the fire to ensure the fire was out before walking towards her tent.

Lauren was sitting by her brother as they looked at the fire. She couldn't understand why Camila was getting upset. They talked about the incident a few days prior, and she was trying her best to be happy and not let her hatred for camping ruin things with her girlfriend or their families. The older girl sighed to herself as she watched her girlfriend stand up and dump water on the fire before heading toward their tent. Lauren quickly got up and walked after her girlfriend, "What the hell, Camila?" She said reaching out and grabbing Camila's arm. "What is your problem now? You've been..." Lauren took a deep breath to calm herself down, "I thought we moved past the you pulling me in the water thing. I don't think I did anything else wrong." She said as she pleaded with her girlfriend, desperately trying to understand.

Camila had her shirt and bra off when Lauren walked into the tent. She looked down at the hand on her arm. It wasn't even anything in particular that she was pissy over. It was just...she was so sexually frustrated it was getting to the point where she was snapping at everybody and being close to her girlfriend didn't help matters. She bit down on her lip and looked at Lauren. She shook her head. "You didn't do anything wrong, baby."

But that was the problem...nothing was being done. They would have hot and steamy make out sessions before bed and there was nothing being done about the state both girls would be left in. And in reality, there wasn't really much they could do without the risk of being heard by their parents or siblings. Instead of saying anything else, Camila just took Lauren's face in her hands and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

The older girl looked at Camila as she turned around to face her, moving her eyes down to stare at her girlfriend's bare breasts before looking back up with her jaw slacked open. She searched her girlfriend's eyes for an answer. "If I didn't do anything then wh-" Camila's lips on her own cut her off. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist as she returned the kiss with as much force as Camila lead with. She continued to kiss her girlfriend as she reached out and blindly zipped up their tent so no one could see them.

Camila let out a silent whimper, pushing her naked chest into Lauren. She needed something. She bit down on her lower lip and gripped Lauren's shirt. She wanted the girl so badly. All she wanted was for Lauren to be inside of her. But she'd take what she could. She bit her lower lip as she looked at her girlfriend, trying her best to seduce her, before crashing their mouths together again. "You have no idea how turned on I am right now," she whispered.

Lauren pushed her tongue out to meet Camila's as she gripped the girl's bare back. She felt Camila's breasts press into her body as she let out a soft moan. She was completely thrown off by Camila kissing her in the first place...it was not what she was expecting. Lauren moved her hand to cup Camila's breast as they continued to kiss. She slowly opened her eyes as their lips separated and looked at Camila as she spoke, chest heaving slightly. "Why? We haven't been able to do anything but kiss." She stated. Lauren didn't move her hand from her girlfriend's breast. "Is it because I've been waking up with boners?" She asked seriously. "I'm really sorry, but I've told you that I can't help it." All they had been able to do the last couple days is make out in their tent...anything more and they would surely be caught.

Camila shook her head. "That's the problem... I want more than making out. I need you." She arched her chest into her girlfriend's touch. "Feeling you pressed against me in the morning is excruciating. I want to be able to take care of it..." She took Lauren's hand that was on her breast and moved it into her shorts so she could feel how wet she was. The younger girl sucked in her breath as she felt her girlfriend's fingers gently brush against her core. "Don't you want me, babe?" She let out a shaky breathing having half a mind to start grinding her hips down on Lauren's fingers.

Lauren looked into Camila's eye as the girl talked. She understood...she needed Camila, too, but she knew that they couldn't...not here. She blushed softly as she moved her face to bury in Camila's neck. "I'm sorry." She said softly to her girlfriend. "I can't help it." Lauren repeated. She felt Camila's hand on her own, quickly feeling her girlfriend guiding it into her pants. She let out a soft gasp as she felt Camila's wetness coating her fingers. "Camila." She moaned out as she felt her heart rate pick up.

"I-yes. I do want you." Lauren stuttered, "But, uh...but we can't." She stated as she laid back on their makeshift bed, pulling her girlfriend on top of her. She could feel her cock pressing into the girl above her; she was beyond hard at this point. She looked down between their bodies, seeing her sizable bulge pushing up in her shorts. It was obvious that she was aroused.

Camila let Laurens hand go when she laid down. She looked down at Lauren and found herself straddling her right thigh. She could feel her center against it and leaned down to kiss her. She knew they couldn't. But they could have a little fun couldn't they? She could feel the bulge against her and pushed her hips down, rubbing against Lauren's thigh gently. She couldn't help but want Lauren. She would always want Lauren. "What if we're quiet?" She whispered. Her parents were asleep and so were their siblings. "Please, baby. I need you." She knew it was a long shot but it couldn't hurt to try.

Lauren moved her hands to her girlfriend's lower back as the girl straddled her leg. she leaned up to kiss her girlfriend back, unconsciously pushing her thigh up into Camila's core. She felt her girlfriend's hot core pushing over her leg as she moved her hands up the girl's bare back. Lauren slipped her tongue into Camila's mouth as she felt her cock twitching, begging to be touched. She looked down and saw it trying to stand at full attention, the fabric of her shorts getting in the way of letting it doing what it needed to. "Camila, we can't." Lauren said in a lustful voice. "I need you, too, but we can't." She said as she felt her girlfriend girding on her thigh.

The cheerleader moved her tongue against her girlfriend's as their hips moved together. She ran her hand down to her girlfriend's hips and gripped tightly. She continued to grind her soaked pussy against Lauren's thigh and held in a whimper. All she wanted was to feel Lauren inside of her, stretching her. She pulled away and moved her lips towards her girlfriend's neck, sucking lightly over Lauren's pulse point. Her hand moved towards the raven-haired girl's cock, sliding into the shorts to relieve her. She could at least make Lauren feel good.

Lauren gripped Camila's hip tightly with her hand as the girl moved her hips over her thigh. She swallowed a moan as she pushed her thigh up to help her girlfriend. She loved it when Camila got horny like this...usually...but not when they were on a family camping trip and there was nothing they could do about it. Lauren opened her neck for Camila as she let out a soft moan. She closed her eyes as she focused on the girl on top of her. Before she knew it, Camila's hand was on her cock inside of her shorts. Lauren jumped slightly as she sat up, pushing Camila off of her. "We can't. I-Camila. No. I...I don't want to get caught...again." She said as she panted softly and put her hands in her lap to hide her arousal.

Camila was only able to get in a few good strokes on her girlfriend's member before being pushed off. She sighed. She hated this. All she wanted to do was feel Lauren inside of her. She sat down and pulled her knees up to her chest. She groaned in frustration. "I had an option to just stay behind. Why didn't I just stay behind?" She asked. She turned her head and frowned. "I'm sorry... I know I made it worse..."

The hockey player felt bad just pushing Camila off, but she didn't want to get caught again. She looked over at her girlfriend as she reached out and handed her a shirt. "I need you to put this on." She said as she blushed. Seeing Camila's bare breasts weren't helping her to calm down. Lauren looked at her girlfriend and shook her head softly, "Because it wouldn't just be us if you said back. You'd probably be staying at my house and we would still be in this predicament." Lauren said as she tried to think of anything but sex to get her boner to go down. "It's okay. I just hope it goes away...I really don't want to walk across camp to the bathroom with a raging boner." She said.

Camila chuckled and put the shirt on. She nodded. "That's true... It wouldn't be." She laid down and grabbed the blanket to put over them. "Then at least just hold me for a while?" She asked softly. "If it doesn't go away, then go to the bathroom." She turned onto her side and reached behind her to pull Lauren against her. She laced their hands together and closed her eyes. "This is frustrating..." she whispered. "I'm still sorry for making it worse... I wanted to help you."

Lauren nodded her head as she laid under the covers with her girlfriend. She smiled softly, "Okay. I hope it just goes away." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around Camila's waist. She hummed in agreement. "I agree. It is frustrating, but it's only like 4 more days." Lauren said softly as she pushed her body completely against Camila's back, feeling her cock gently poking at Camila's clothed ass. "Sorry. I can lay differently if this isn't going to help." She said softly. "I desperately want you to help me, too, but we can't risk it." Lauren said as she gently ran her fingers over Camila's hip.

The younger girl shook her head. "You're fine. I should get used to it...well, I'm already used to it, so it's okay," she whispered with a smile. She closed her eyes and relaxed against Lauren. "In a few days, I'll be more than happy to help you take care of it. I promise." She could feel her boner pushing against her ass and tried to ignore the heat between her thighs. "I love you," she whispered. "Try to sleep. If you can't, just do what you need to do, okay?"

Lauren rested her forehead against the nape of Camila's neck as she held her girlfriend tight. She smiled and hummed, "I'm looking forward to that day." She said honestly. They didn't have sex as often as most other couples, but spending and entire week together in the same tent and not being able to was pure torture. Lauren nodded her head and kissed Camila's neck, "I love you, too. Goodnight." She said as she held Camila tighter and drifted off to sleep.    

AN: One more camping chapter left. I will probably have that up later today.

Still thinking about starting to publish another one of my stories--gonna have to edit it first, but let me know if you would be interested in reading it. :)

As usual, hope you enjoyed! -Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 511 11
Camila Cabello is a 20 year old woman who is struggling with paying for college, she lives in one of the dorms on camp with her best friend Dinah. L...
190K 4.5K 36
Camila was with Austin but Lauren hated their relationship. She knew her best friend deserved better but how could she finally show her that? But al...
291K 6.2K 39
One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.
520K 11.1K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...