Princess and The Little Ones

By malin87

Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole l... More

Alpha Bear wants me to do... what?
What if?
I want my Mom, not you!
I didn't know I needed a diva in my life
Yes, I am the new girl
The game is on, don't expect to win
I can be sweet in a deadly way
I am a true master mind
Vincent's POV
One hell of a homework
The simplicity strikes me
So you think you can mess with me?
Reckless Behaviour
Who's rejecting who now, huh?
Finding the Right man for me
Fancy finding you here
It's called love
She's not as nice as she seems
The Master of the situation
Confusion - Vincent's POV
Full Moon
Vincent's POV - The real Princess
You deserve what you get
Jason's POV - Prince charming
Let's not make any mistakes
If I could do one thing differently
Panic
How to handle it
What friends are for
A beginning of something
Looking for extraordinary
Never give up

This is how we do it back home!

113K 1.8K 34
By malin87

Part 7

This is how we do it back home!

I flee from the house after dinner. Gretel tried to mention something about continuing our mall trip but I quickly informed her that my new friends are waiting for me to come over. I chose to wear a pair of jeans and a cute yellow singlet that I don’t mind getting dirty.

I can smell Carlie and the boys in the garage a few houses down and I feel thrilled over my improved senses. I walk down to them quickly and smile when I hear their friendly bickering. I open the green garage door and am welcomed with a messy sight of tools and car parts thrown all over the place. They are working on two cars and a motorcycle. It smells of rubber, oil and metal parts in here. I know nothing about mechanics but a wave of interest hits me. It’s obvious that they all care for what they are doing in here.

“Princess!” Greg calls out and waves a tool in the air. He is sitting on the floor next to the motorcycle.

“Ray!” Carlie complains. “I told you to call so you didn’t have to look for us.”

I smile goofily at them and show off all my white teeth. “It wasn’t that hard.”

“Carlie told me you can’t drive,” Chris says and shakes his head disappointingly. “We can’t have that, we must teach you how to drive!”

“And fix cars,” Cole adds.

“Oh, why not?” I give in to them and start watching them carefully when they explain what they are doing. “Do you think Vince will like me doing this?”

“No way!” Carlie laughs and smudges oil all over my cheek with her thumb. It’s a playful gesture and I laugh back at her. I guess Vince won’t like anything I do with Carlie.

“Good, then I want to learn everything about fixing cars.”

“I hope your parents won’t mind us ruining you like we did with Carlie,” Greg comments dryly.

“Ruining me?” I add amusingly. “My parents are nothing like Carlie’s, they embrace education. My father will definitely be proud of me and mother will want me to do my best.”

“Are you sure, Princess?” Adam asks hopefully.

“I am not as sweet as I seem, but we are not going to let everyone know that,” I smirk. “I will tell you my secret if you help me and keep quiet about it.”

“Secret!” Carlie yells. “Why do you keep secrets from me?” she says heartbroken.

“Forgive me, we just met yesterday. I will give you a full written report about my life tomorrow,” I say sarcastically and all the boys break out in a laughing fit. “Carlie already knows that teacher Vincent is my mate and he rejected me today.” It stabs my heart to say it out loud and I have to take a deep breath to collect myself. The boys look surprised but they wait quietly for me to continue. “I am going to do everything he doesn’t like in a sweet way to annoy the hell out of him. Are you in?”

“Hell yes!” they shout and jump up in high fives. I smile at their reaction. I ask the wolf spirits to protect our conversation from listening ears and I feel how the shield builds up around our garage. Only a superior power can take the field down and that would be Alpha Denwood. He knows who I am and what I can do, so there’s no worries letting him hear.

“We can be your four lover boys and flirt with you all the time,” Chris smirks. “Vincent is a stuck up snob, I’d love to break him down.”

“Piece by piece,” I demand. “Don’t let the fact that he’s my mate hold you back.”

“The fact he rejected you wants me to punch his head in,” Adam growls.

“I will make him crawl for me in the end,” I say confidently. “I will make him beg by my feet for forgiveness.” The hardness in my voice can’t be concealed. “He will regret rejecting me when he realizes that I am everything he wants.” I look them all in the eyes to show that I’m serious. “Let’s make a wolf spirit pact.”

I hold out my hand with my palm down and they look hesitantly back at me.

“It’s dangerous to do wolf spirit pacts,” Cole says a bit scared. “It shouldn’t be made out of a game either.”

It is way out of league for common wolves to get involved with any kind of pact in the wolf spirits name so I understand his reasoning.

“Trust me,” I tell them. “Trust me if I am your friend. The wolf spirits will reward you for it.”

“Cool!” Carlie shouts and slams her hand down onto mine. “I love being a naughty girl. You boys can be scared all you want, me and Ray definitely have more balls than you anyway.”

Her teasing makes them growl in defense and the manly pride of them makes them accept my offer and they put their hands on ours. I look at them smiling. I’ve done this many times before in the Ninjan Pack so there’s no risk I will make any mistake within the pact. I make myself ready and summon the wolf spirits inside of me until I feel the whole connection set up. I then begin chanting.

“Holy Wolf Spirit, we are gathered here today as friends to make a pact in your strong name. Guide us on our journey and assist us to our benefit on our quest. Make our enemies weak and give us advantage in strange situations. Holy Wolf Spirit, today I was rejected by my mate, a mate you bonded me with and he didn’t just offend me with the reject. He spat on your name and wisdom. This rejection cannot be accepted, your will is our law and a guide how to live our lives. We will not give up until he accepts me and our destiny to be mated. I wish to live after the way you planned me to. Holy Wolf Spirits, this is our pact. Give us your blessing. Your wisdom will enrich us.”

“Your wisdom will show,” they chant after my finishing words.

The wolf spirit powers spreads inside us, something they never felt outside dinner prayers. They look at each other in wonder and disbelief. We break the connection by retrieving our hands and I smile at them completely at ease.

“Thank you, now I can feel completely sure I will win this battle,” I say to them.

“This is definitely something new,” Greg says slowly and inspects his hand where he felt the power arise before it spread through his body. “Is it dangerous to break a pact?”

“The wolf spirits will not allow you to do it,” I answer him. “They will use you in their mind plays. We are all tools in their world.”

“I thought the wolf spirits was a passive force,” Cole says surprised.

“Most wolves forget the power the wolf spirits possesses and only use it as a recharge force,” I start explaining. “Many are lead to believe in this and they will never be told the truth or chosen to become an alpha. We are supposed to hold an active communication with the spirits on a daily base where we both give and take. The spirits will reward you with a lot of insight if you do this.”

“You seem to know a lot of these things, where did you learn all of this?” Adam asks.

“I was raised like this,” I answer him honestly. “I moved here to see what regular wolves live like.”

“Is that why you live with Alpha Denwood?” Greg wonders.

“Yes,” I nod. “Just for a year, then I will be returning home again and work as an assisting teacher.”

“A teacher!” Cole yells. “And here I thought we could transform you into racing cars professionally.“

“Do you actually race with cars?” I ask them excitedly. “I love competitions!”

“Will these wolf spirit things help us with our races?” Adam says and scratches his head.

“If you pray, then yes. Don’t let anyone else pray for you, it has much stronger effect if you do it yourself.”

“How am I supposed to do it?” he asks like a little child in unknown waters.

“There are no set guidelines. You can talk out loud, think in your head, exercise or anything. You just need to stay fully focused on the spirit bond. The respond will be weaker the less you commit or believe in it.”

“I wonder what kind of pack you grew up in, it must be something out of the ordinary by the way you know these things,” Carlie says suspiciously. “You had me tricked in the beginning with your sweet act, but I see now that you are much more than that.”

“I am not supposed to tell anyone where I am from, but I will since we created a pact,” I start revealing to them. “I belong to the Ninjan Pack and my mother is an expert in wolf spirit acts.”

They all fall quiet and inspect me closely. I wave and give them a sweet smile just to get their moods back to their usual.

“Did you come here to protect us from the Northwall pack?” Carlie looks at me with big eyes and I scratch my head, confused over what she means.

“No, I am here to study the regular life of wolves before I begin working as a teacher. My Master recommended me to take a free year and just enjoy myself.” I wait a few seconds before I continue. “What is happening in the Northwall Pack?” The alpha in me is already in defense mode and I need to find out every single detail so I can plan how to help my host pack.

“Are you really from the Ninjan Pack?” Adam whispers.

“Yes,” I answer him seriously.

“That means you already graduated,” he says astonished. “Why did you move here to go to school again if you’re not undercover? How can we trust your words?”

“We made a pact. Believe it or not, but there are no underlying reasons for me coming here unless it was kept hidden from me.” I feel a little bit annoyed over the change of topic and I quickly turn the discussion back on track. “I will defend you, as a Ninjan soldier. Please inform me about the situation.”

I don’t know why they suddenly believe in my words. Maybe it is my composure and serious voice, or the fact that we made a pact. Everyone looks at Chris and he must be the one knowing the most. I certainly never heard about an argue between the Sunshiny and Northwall Pack before. I know that the Northwall has caused a lot of trouble in the past, but they have kept their profile low the last six years after the last warning the Werewolf Security Force gave them.

“My dad is in the Werewolf Security Force in this area,” Chris starts telling us. “I wasn’t supposed to hear when he told my mom about the threat from the Pack north of our territory. They are getting hungry for more power and they believe we will be easy to defeat since we are so famous for our kindness. This is a reason we never had any troubles with them before and we never thought they would want to attack us.”

He takes a quick break to collect his words. This seems to be something he’s been worrying about a lot. “Alpha Denwood received a challenge from their Alpha Marsh but decided to decline it. Alpha Marsh is not going to accept this and is planning to storm the Alpha Mansion. He hasn’t shown any sign of passing into our territory lands yet but we fear it will happen soon. Alpha Denwood has three small kids, will you protect them if anything happens, Princess?”

“I will protect the little ones,” I promise him and the words leave my mouth before I understand what I’m saying.

My life has been like that, to look after small children and I guess now won’t be any difference. I smile at the thought. I love children and I feel very protective of them. I picture mine and Vincent’s children playing around inside my mind and I want that future with him. I want it so bad it hurts. I am not giving up on him without a fight.

“I’m not supposed to know, please don’t tell anyone I told you,” Chris begs.

“Of course,” I promise him and wave them goodbye. “I must get ready for dinner, my mate is coming over and I need to confront Alpha Denwood since he is putting me in a risking position without letting me know.”

They say goodbye back to me and I make the protective shield disappear around the garage as I leave it. I start walking the short road over to my new temporary home and I can’t start to wonder what the real test Alpha Bear is putting me through is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
10.8K 329 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
734 11 27
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...