One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

Youé's story

18.7K 77 24
By Nloved1D

Youé's POV:

We all are at the boys place. Harry is talking to Aïsha, Niall to Cat and Zayn is cudling with Laura. Louis comes up op to me. "Alright?" he asks me and I smile at him. "Yeah, everything fine" I say and smile, Liam is showering and I hear him singing underneath the shower. "He really likes you, ya know?" Louis says and takes my hand. First I want to pull away, but his hands are warm and covering my own. "You looked pretty shocked when we got you two out of that room, what happened?" He asks me, worried. Ahww, Louis is worried! About Liam! "Nothing that you have to worry about" I say and he grins. "So you two didn't..." I slap him on his chest. "No, we didn't" I say and he frows a little. "You are not even blushing" 

My smile fades and his face turns to worried again. "Did I say something wrong?" he asks me. "Err, no, I really like Liam" WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID I SAY THAT TO HIM? He smiles and hugs me. "Liam is caring and lovely, I think you two will make a cute couple" he says. That aches in my stomach. I can't love anyone, not even Liam. Liam is perfect, just perfect, but what happened to me in the past changed a lot in my life. Now you guys probably think... is she never going to love a guy again? I have to admit, the feeling faded a little since it happened, so I think that soon enough I will be able to kiss a guy again, maybe, not promising anything. But I'm a girl, I need a boy who cares about me and loves me, right?

I decide to go for a walk. "Guys, where are my shoes?" I ask and Laura asnwers me. "In the bathroom, you layed them there after you took a quick shower." she says and goes back kissing Zayn. They are so lovely together, just perfect for each other. Why can't I be like that?

I remember that the shower is closed, so if I walk in, Liam wouldn't notice me. Maybe If I be really quiet? I have to take a chance.

I walk to the bathroom and open the door slowly. Liam is singing random lyrics. I hold back a giggle, he's really good, really good.

I see my shoes there and I slowly walk towards them. And yeah, then, Liam stopped the shower. The door opens and his hand grabs the towel. I freeze. Where do I have to go? He walks out of the shower and sees me and smiles. "Youé? What are you doing here?" he says, wearng a towel around his waist, ruffling his hair. He's so sexy when he does that. OMG, Youé girl, think, shoes. "My shoes.." I say and pick them up. "I'll bet you just wanted to see my body" he says with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes, then I actually looked at him. I holded my breath, you know why. He walks over to me and looks me in the eyes. 

I had the feeling to raise my hand and go over his abs with my nails, then I realized I was actually doing it. "Liam, I'm sorry" I say, taking a step back. He takes a step towards me and wipes my hair away from my ear. I thought he was going to say something but then I felt his lips on the spot underneath my ear. 

First I was thinking, stop, he's just like the others, he's a guy, guys never change. But then his lips when down a little and I lost my mind completely. I let out a soft sound and I feel him smile against my neck. He lifts up his hands and one lays tenderly on my back, the other he slides into my hair and pulls my head back slowly. His lips move further in my neck and I let out a little moan. This feeling is breath taking.

Then I realize what he's doing. I pull back, and when he sees my expression he looks worried. "Sorry, I didn't mean to... sorry" he says and I walk back and push myself against the wall. "Liam, wait a second, please" I say and he walks to me and nods. I block my view out and think. 

I have to overcome this fear, this isn't normal any more. He does what every guy wants, it's just normal, right? I have to like it, then why can't I just enjoy it at that moment, forgetting everything? Why can't I just forget it NOW? Forever? Damn it.

Then I realize Liam is examinating my face, worried but amuzed too. When he sees I'm back again, he holds his head a little sidewards. He looks adorable. I smile, he smiles back. "Alright?" he asks and I nod and hug him. He wraps his arms around. "Do you want to tell me now?" he asks and I sigh. "Not now, I think later today, sorry" I say and he nods, kisses my forehead and grabbing my hand, leading me to his room. "Pick me a shirt" he says. I chuckle and wlk over to his closet. I pick a blue and white diamond shirt and I look at it. It's nice, he has a good taste. Hihi.

When I turn around, he's wearing shorts and fices his hair in the mirror, still shirtless. Can't he just go out like this? 

OMG YOUÉ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?

"Liam" I say and he turns around and I throw him the shirt. He puts it on but I frown, walk to him and begin to struggle with the buttons. "I just put it on and now you're trying to get it off?" he says and winks. I roll my eyes, open the first 3 bottons and I smile proudly. "You're adorable when you smile like that" he says. I feel a blush coming up my face. "SHE'S BLUSHING!" he says and hugs me. He's right, I never blush, I blocked that feeling out. But with Liam, everything comes back somehow. Gosh that boy does what to me.

"Where are you looking at?" he says and I snap back into reality. I was looking at him, into his beautiful brown eyes. I like boys with brown eyes, they are so deep and warm.

"Now you're doing it again" he chuckles and bends forward, our foreheads touching. "You have beautiful eyes" he says and I roll them. "Even when you do that" I smile and he does too. "Where are Liam and Youé?" Louis asks. "Laura did go get her shoes from the bathroom"  Laura asnwers. "But, Liam was showering there" Zayn says and I hear a few laughs. "LIAM PAYNE" Louis screams into the bathroom. I can't stop myself from chuckling. I hear a door open and there is Louis, looking at me and Liam, still foreheads touching. "OMG" he screams and everyone runs to Liam's room. I let go of him and he laughs. "Louis! We didn't do anything!" I say and he grabs my hand. "Sure" he says sarcasticly. "It's true" I say and he laughs. "How did he do?" OMG LOUIS SHUT THE FUCK UP.

"Louis, stop, nothing happened!" I protested. He sighs with a huge grin. Then I feel an arm around my waist, I tense and turn around fast. "Wow, It's just me" Liam says. Shit ,why do I have to be so tensed? 

"Sorry, I just... Sorry" I say and he layes his arm around my waist again. We spend the evening laughing, watching movies and throwing pillows at each other. "Girl wanna stay over tonight?" Harry asks, he couldn't stop touching Aïsha this evening. I have to admit, Aïsha is verry good looking, every guy would fall for her. But she had things in her past. 

She's young and loves being loved. All the girls like a guy who loves her, make her feel special. But Aïsha can be lovedrunk. I'm a little scared she goes to fast and regret it later. And... she hates to say goodbye and Harry has to move on with his tour, so it isn't a good idea that they would get together. But she looks so, happy. Maybe this is good for her.

"Sure!" Catara and Aïsha say. Catara had been with Niall the whole evening. She had something in her past too. When she was 12, 2 guys abducted her to America. Yeah, from England to America. They forced her to work as a prostitute. She never really got over it. She ahs the most perfect body from all the girls I've ever seen in my life. But what those guys did, was awefull. They regret it because Cat took revenge. Let's say that those guys never can have sex with anyone again, anyone. And they are in prisson. Go girl. Everytime a guy told her she was smoking, she holded her anger back and just walked away, but Niall is diffferent. He's not used to girls like Catara, she's nice and caring but funny and loving life too. Just like he is I think. They are a cute couple together. Maybe this was ment to happen? That I was drove out of the way by One Direction? It's good for everyone I guess.

Liam looks at me and I nod. "I'm staying too" He smiles a wonderfull smile, happy. Liam Payne, stop being so smoking hot and adorable.

"Great"He says and lays and arm around me. Aïsha and Catara look at me worried, but when they see I'm not going to freak out, they smile surprised and happy. I smile shyly back, that makes Aïsha jump up and fall into my arms. "I'm so happy now" she whispers into my ear and I hug her back. "Don't think it's over, just... a little" I whisper soft and then she pulls me out of Liam's arms and takes me to another room. "What happened?" she asks me happy, Catara enters the room too.

"He does something to me, fuck, I don't know what! I feel he's different, I just can't clear my mind with him around me." I say and Aïsha is still smiling, Catara looks worried. "Babe, remember, guys are idiots. So if something happens... please come to me, alright?" she says and I jump into her arms. "And you guys, please don't fall in love with those guys." I say and they look at me irritated. "So you can fall in love with Liam, but we can't with Harry and Niall?" Cat asks, a little bitchy, but I like it. I laugh. They look hurt. "I can fall in love with him because I already screwed my school up, you guys didn't. I really don't want to hurt you, but they are famous. They ahve to go on tour and move away. You guys can't because of school." I say and their hurt-expression fades but then they get irritated. "You mean, we can't go on tour with them, and you can? Just because of school?" Aïsha asks. Catara sighs. "She's right, not to be rude" she says and I nod. It's true, I fucked up my school. So if I start college a year later or 2 or even 4, it wouldn't matter. In opposite, Aïsha and Catara are extremely smart. I'm smart too, not to sound arrogant, but after what happened, I just couldn't handle school so I jut simple didn't go. "Did he asked you to go on tour with him?" Catara asks with wide eyes. "NO! No, he didn't even asked me to be his girlfriend, and I'm happy about that." I say and they look confused. "But you like him, don't you?" I sigh and blush a little. "Omg, she's blushing, do you see this cat? We have to get a picture!" Aïsha yells and we laugh. "That boy really does something to you." Catara says and hugs me once more. "But you have to promise, really promise to us that you're going to call us every day" Aïsha says. "I'm NOT going on tour with him, Aïsha. That was just a thought for like weeks away, if I'll get over my fear for cute boys and Liam would like me still, and if everyone agrees and if I agree on my own" I say, now I think about it, it seems impossible. Why did that tought even slipped into my mind? Graaaaaww

"Let's go back" I say and she opens the door. What she wasn't realizing is that I was leaning against the door when she opend it, so I fell and last second turned around and broke the fall with my hands. Everyone was silent for a second but then they burst out in laughing. It looked damn funny. Liam stood up and walked to me, helped me up and holded me against his chest. "Everything okay?" he asks, I say yes, laughing too. 

"Let's watch another movie" Harry says, standing up and taking Aïsha back into his lap, she smiles and kissed him on the cheeck. Harry Styles, you are one of the luckiest boys on earth, really. And Niall Horan, you too. Believe me, those girls are angels.

"I'm off with Zayn" Laura says and I see Zayn's hand slip out of her shirt. I hold back a giggle and we all watch them walking hand in hand to their room. "Put on the sound really hard." Louis says and we all laugh. We're watching another movie but we're not really watching. I'm aware of every movement of everybody in the room. I have to stop doing it, but I just can't. I see Harry hand moving to Aïsha's hip and I see her closingher eyes and breath out. Niall moves a little closer to Cat and Louis is uncomfortable. I get Liam's attention and look at Louis. He tries to stand up but I hold him back. "Can I go?" I ask him. "Sure" he smiles and let go of me. I fall down next to Louis and snuggle up next to him. He smiles and lays his arms around me. "You smile like chocolat" I say and he sniffs his shirt, shrugs and smiles. "Are you alright, Lou?" I ask him and he looks down at me, his shoulders go a little foreward and his chin a little down. "Yeah" he says and I roll my eyes. "Liar" he sighs irritated. "I don't know if I like that you and Laura can look through EVERYTHING" he says and I smile. "Sorry, I'm just worried about you" I say pouting my lip. "It's alright, it's just that everyone has a girlfriend here..." he says and I get it. "Want me to call a friend of mine for you?" I ask and his eyes light up. "Yeah sure, let here come over too." he smiles and I laugh. "She's liek a female version of you. I warn you, she shouts a lot" I say and his eyes light up a little more. "Guys, I'm going to call Alexis and ask if she wants to come over, alright?" Aïsha and Cat cheer and the boys shrug. 

"Lexy? It's Youé!" I say and she shouts something back like hello babygirl. "Want to come to a party? " I ask her and she gives in, she can never resist partys. I give her the adress and 10 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I open it and Alexis jumps in. "THE PARTY QUEEN HAS ARIVED" She screams and everyone turns around and burst out in laughing. Lexy hugs me and gives me a quick peck on the cheeck. "LOUIS" I scream and he walks to us. "Yeah?" He says and I see Laxy's eyes get wide. She turns round and pins me against the wall. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME IT IS ONE DIRECTION YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH?" She screams and Louis laughs. "Lexy.. can't... breath" I say and she let go of me. She turns around and put on a sexy smile. "Hello Louis, my name is Alexis, but I prefer Lexy" she says and Louis takes her hand and kisses it gently. This is going to be fun.

We walk to the livingroom and after a couple of minutes, Lexy is laying with her head in Louis lap and her feet are on Nialls lap. She always lays on people, don't know why. Crazy girl. She's full of joy, jumps and dances everywhere and isn't ashame of everything. She's so confident and social, the perfect girl you should say. Yes she partly is, but behind this joyfull girl, a lot of pain is hiding. No body really knows why, but she has no family, not any more. I don't want to ask her about it, it seems to hurt her talking about it. 

Louis is getting on with her really well. They both walk away to the kitchen to get some drinks, and when they haven't return in 10 minutes, I decide to go take a look with Liam. I open the door slighty and there they are, kissing. "Let them have fun" I say and Liam smiles, taking me into his arms. "Want to talk?" he says and I smile and nod. He takes my hand and leads me to his room. We both sit down and he takes my hand.

"Liam, I'm sorry about everything." I say and he frowns. "I don't want you to say sorry, really you did nothing wrong." he says and I shake my head. "It's all because of what happened 5 years ago, I wasn't always like this." I say and he nods, a sign for me to go on. 

The story

"I had a beautiful life with my parents and sisters. Just perfect. I did great at school and my sisters were happy. But then my dad and mum devorced. My sisters were broken and I helped them forget about it. But then mom got a new boyfriend. My dad didn't care, but he had to work really hard because he had to pay our house on his own. The new friend of my mother was horrible. He hurted her but she couldn't forget him. My dad didn't care about it at all. That hurted me so much that I almost never talked to my dad. Then he once slapped my sisters. We moved out to my mother and my dad went away, never saw him again, the prick. My mothers boyfriend first was nice, but the nights that my mother was working ,he touched my sisters. Not me, I was to.... don't know why." I say and Liam's expression was still as concentrate as in the beginning, what surprised me. Most people I told this too were looking worried or bored. 

"When I told my mother, I was 13 by then, she didn't believe me. I hated her and she hated me, saying I was just jealous of her boyfriend. I know, my family is crazy. Then one night he touched my sisters again. I got angry and told him he had to fuck off. He just glared at me and then liften one of my sisters up and almost choked her. I ran to the kitchen and got a knife. Then I saw him, my two sisters lying on the ground." I sighed and my breath shiverd. Liam noticed it and took me in his arms. "He walked over to me and standed before me. He was huge, and I was just 13 so it was pathetic to look at. He told me I never can convince my mum and that everybody hates me. I looked up at him and smiled evilly. He saw the knife and laughed, just laughed. "You're an little girl, you will never hurt anyone with a knife" he said to me and I smiled at him once more, stabbed him in his chest, not just once, and he died in a painfull way.

I called the police and we got a whole process. He choked my both sisters. My dad was gone and my mum... she told me everything was my fault, I was the one who killed my sisters and I was the one who ruind her life. She comited suicide, and I didn't feel anything about that. She didn't believe her own daughter." I say and Liam kisses the top of my head, letting me know that he was here.

"I had nowhere to live so I stayed at the police office almost everyday. The cops were learning me stuff and it was amazing. One of them, Derek, adopted me a month after the process. I was so happy. He took care for me and learnd me all cool police stuff. I just left him 2 years ago and went to live with Aïsha and Cat" I finished my story and Liam's arms tightend around me. "But, sorry but I have to ask, why can't you love me then?" he says and I sigh. "There is more." I say and he nods. "I got a few boyfriends, mostly jerks but that doesn't matter. One of them took me home with him and forced me too... yeah... make out with him and his friends. I was weak by then, like half a year after Derek adopted me. I felt used, he told me he loved me and after all he just used me. I broke, Derek saw it and helped me up. After that, I met Catara. She was abducted by 2 guys to America and was forced to work as a prostitute. That was the time that I began studying body language. I found out that all boys use girls for sex or just love. I learnd how I can notice when a boy is using her. It helped a little, but after a month I saw that almost all the guys had that kind of body language. I never trusted any boy after that, not after my sisters.." 

I finally broke. I always hold back my tears, I never cry. I told this story a couple of times but never cried. But now I'm with Liam and I feel so comfortable, like I can cry into his shirt and don't have to be scared any more. He make me feel.. safe?

"Shh, it's alright, I completely get it" he says and strokes my hair. "Sorry" I say, wiping my tears away. "For what?" he asks. "For crying" i say as it was obviously. "Why do you have to say sorry for crying? It helps you release things, it's good to cry, but just if you have the feeling te" he says and I smile. "You sounds smart, mister Payne" I say and he smiles too. "Do I just sound smart?" I roll my eyes and he takes my both hands. "I'm really sorry for you, but I have to tell you that not all the guys are like that. A lot of guys are, but I know that the lads would never do something like that." he says. "I heard that Harry is a heart-breaker" I say and wink at him. "He is, but he takes care that the girl gets over it, he would never hurt her, never" he says. "Thanks" I say. "It's alright" he says.

"I wanted to ask you something" he says. I raise an eyebrow "But I think I can better show you" he bends foreward and kisses me softly. First I pull back but then I kiss him back. "If you want me to stop, just say it" he whispers and begins kissing me again.

"Liam" I say and he stops. "Yeah?" he looks into my eyes, searching for hurt, fear or something like that. He clearly doesn't find it because he lays me down on my back on the bed and leans over me, raising an eyebrown. "You seem different, all the lads do" I say and he smiles "I'm sure we are" he leans foreward again and I give in. His lips are so soft, so.. tender and lovely. His warm breath against my neck is sending tenses down my spine. But this isn't a real sexual kiss.

He takes my hand and wraps his firgers into mine, they fit it perfectly. He kisses me again, soft and loving. "You're special" he says and I smile a little. He opens his eyes and takes my face in his hands. "You are beautiful" 

He examintes my face, looking if he had gone to far. I feel myself blush and he smiles a huge smile and leans foreward, forcing me to bend backwards. I look him in his eyes and he layes his hand on my back, stopping me from leaning back. Our foreheads are touching and his lips are really close to mine. "Youé, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he says and I close the little space between us. "I think that's a yes then" he says and I smile against his lips. Then his kisses change from tender to hard. Not uncomfortable hard, put more passionate. "Just tell me to stop if.." he says but I kiss him back and he pushes me down on the bed.

He goes from my lips to the spot underneath my ear, just like he did in the bathroom and he begins kissing it. He let out a little sound and I wrap my hand into his hair. His lips go over my neck and I moan softly, he smiles and lays his hands underneath my back. "Liam.." I say and he stops. "Do I have to stop?" he whispers. "No go on" I say and he chuckles a little. He goed back to my lips and when my lips enter his neck, he makes a sounds and he pulls me against him.

His hand goes to my hip and slides lower. "No, stop" I whisper and he stops immideately. He really did stop, he is different from all the other guys. He looks me in the eyes and I get lost in his brown eyes. "Everything alright?" he asks me and I nod. "Just.. not further" I say and he understands. Kisses me again and then we hear Aïsha ask for us. I pull back but Liam hold me against him. He rolls over and bend over me, starts to tickle me. "Stop.. Liam.. Can't breath"  I yell and he stops, begins kissing me again. I chuckle and quicly stand up, making a 'come here and get me' sigh with my finger. He laughs a cheeky smile and I bite my lower lip. "You're sexy when you do that" he says and I laugh. He walks to me and pulls me against the closet, his arms on both sides of my head, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "You're amazing" he says and kisses me again. My being my irritating self, hold my mouth closed and smile. He laughs and pulls me against him. "Kiss me" he whispers into my ear and I shake my head. He slappes my butt and I opened my mouth to protest but he crushed his lips into mine, he wanted me to open my mouth, tss. Cheeky boy.

When we enter the livingroom, everyone is staring at us. Louis is grining and Aïsha and Catara look worried. I sigh 'nothing happened, just told him the story' to Aïsha and she told Laura what I said. Yes, she can read lips. "THEY ARE A COUPLE" Louis screams and I turn around from hus loud voice, standing a little in front of Liam. Alexis gave Louis an 'please don't do that' look and he looks confused. Liam takes my waist and I smile. All this just happened in 5 seconds.

Liam looks down at me and I smile. "Yes, we are" he says and everyone cheers. I blush. "Gosh, Liam, you're the first guy that makes her blush" Lexy says and I roll my eyes. "I'm honored" he says and pecks my lips. Youé Payne... does that sound nice?

A/N

Lovely's <3

Liked this chapter? There's a lot of Liam in it :$ Hihi. Want me to write a next one today? I'm going to start, but just tell me if you don't want me to upload it yet. I'm wondering if I have to stop posting more than 1 chapter a day, you guys just tell me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.7M 251K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
184K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...