Saved By 5SOS (In the process...

بواسطة Meganator300

I continued running down the street, my ankle hurting with every step. I don't know where I'm going, but I ne... المزيد

Author's Note & Before You Read
Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)

Editing This Story (This is an A/N)

790 11 8
بواسطة Meganator300

Hello everyone! Due to the fact that this book has over 30K reads, I have decided that it is finally time to start the editing process. *insert cheering*

First, I never thought that this book would be so popular, and for that I am very grateful. 

Second, I know that this book ends unexpectedly and leaves a lot of unanswered questions. The ending is also the source of many comments. And yes, I read most, if not all, of the comments. 

As for editing, I think I am going to rewrite most of the chapters, or at least severely edit them. I want to add more character development and "depth" to the chapters. I am also going to focus on making the ending of the book less abrupt in a way that makes sense and doesn't leave people hanging. (This means I am going to write more chapters for the book!)

For those of you who have already this book or are even a little bit through it, it is going to be different. I'm sorry if you liked the way the book already is, but I think everyone can agree that editing this book is a must. 

I have no idea how long this process will take. It could take days, weeks, months, or even years. (Although I hope it doesn't take that long!) You guys will just have to bear with me! 

When the whole editing process is done, I will let you guys know! I will remove the author notes that take up a whole chapter/part, like this one! 

If you guys have anything that you want to see happen in the story, please don't hesitate to mention it. (IF I decide to use your idea in my book, I will give you credit for coming up with the idea, I promise) 

If you can bear to wait until I announce that I am done editing this book, it might be easier, but you do you! 

Thanks for reading! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

791K 2.1K 8
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
763 61 12
She was the outsider. The girl that sat at the back of the class and never raised her hand. The girl the sat alone at lunch because everyone thought...
77.6K 2.8K 39
"It was strange, really. A couple months ago, I had thought I couldn't live without him. Apparently I could." SEQUEL TO HOLOGRAPHIC
Black & White بواسطة Ali Cher

قصص المراهقين

112K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...