Editing This Story (This is an A/N)

Hello everyone! Due to the fact that this book has over 30K reads, I have decided that it is finally time to start the editing process. *insert cheering*

First, I never thought that this book would be so popular, and for that I am very grateful. 

Second, I know that this book ends unexpectedly and leaves a lot of unanswered questions. The ending is also the source of many comments. And yes, I read most, if not all, of the comments. 

As for editing, I think I am going to rewrite most of the chapters, or at least severely edit them. I want to add more character development and "depth" to the chapters. I am also going to focus on making the ending of the book less abrupt in a way that makes sense and doesn't leave people hanging. (This means I am going to write more chapters for the book!)

For those of you who have already this book or are even a little bit through it, it is going to be different. I'm sorry if you liked the way the book already is, but I think everyone can agree that editing this book is a must. 

I have no idea how long this process will take. It could take days, weeks, months, or even years. (Although I hope it doesn't take that long!) You guys will just have to bear with me! 

When the whole editing process is done, I will let you guys know! I will remove the author notes that take up a whole chapter/part, like this one! 

If you guys have anything that you want to see happen in the story, please don't hesitate to mention it. (IF I decide to use your idea in my book, I will give you credit for coming up with the idea, I promise) 

If you can bear to wait until I announce that I am done editing this book, it might be easier, but you do you! 

Thanks for reading!