Author's Note & Before You Read

Author's Note (I will use A/N, which means Author's Note, from now on!)

Hey Guys! First, thank you for deciding to read this story! 

As mentioned in the description, this is a 5SOS Fan Fiction. This means that any connection between my characters and real life people is purely coincidental. Yes, it is based off the actual members of 5SOS, but the actions of the characters are fictional as none of the events in my story have actually happened.  (Just in case you didn't know, 5SOS stands for 5 Seconds of Summer!) Also, I will read all the comments at some point, so yours will be read, and I'll try to reply! 

This book is fictional and is not based on any real life events. This book is copyrighted under United States law, and copying my ideas, characters, events, etc. is illegal and will not be accepted. 

This book does contain:

-some cursing (but nothing too bad)

-some darker themes (but nothing too extreme!)

so read at your own risk! (I will put in warnings at the beginning of the chapters if I think some parts may be upsetting to some people.)

Each chapter will have a 5SOS song lyric at the beginning that somewhat relates to the chapter. I am mentioning this just in case you get confused with what is at the beginning of the chapters. I am not putting the title of the song the lyrics come from, just so you can test your 5SOS knowledge. But if you ask politely, I will answer it for you in the comments if you get stuck! The lyrics will be in this format:  ~~~lyrics~~~  

Also, most of the chapters will be in the point of view (POV) of the female protagonist, Amber. But as I think it is cool to get in the minds of the other characters, some of the chapters will be in other characters' POVs in order to piece together the story. 

Finally, I have a developed a reading key that the whole book will follow:

Bold = stating POV, or indicating an A/N

Italics =  song lyrics, or a character's specific thoughts 

- - - - = this symbol indicates that time has passed in the story (usually a couple of hours, but might be longer periods of time)

Note: As this book has been edited, some of the comments might still be left from users who read the book before it was edited, and therefore they might not make sense.

So, enough of me rambling on! I hope you enjoy the story! Don't forget to show your support and letting me know you want more by voting and commenting!