The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit
Chapter 17: This Is War
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?

239K 3K 15.7K
By jarodlikestowrite

"Minato, this is a horrible plan!" Hiruzen Sarutobi said as he was holding Naruto, who's eyes were open slightly as he seemed to look at the man who was holding him. He had black hair unlike his other siblings, Naruko and Menma, Menma had red hair while Naruko had yellow hair like her father.

"You can't just abandon one child so you can train the rest! I don't care if they have more tails of chakra sealed into them!" He started yelling until little Naruto started crying. He bounced the child up and down to sooth the baby. "There there child, old man Hiruzen has you." Minato sighed as he saw his oldest son in the Sarutobi's arms.

"I must Hiruzen, they need to learn how to control the tails of the Kyuubi. I'm sorry." Minato said. It was a hard choice to leave his son behind but, in his mind, it was necessary.

"Come on sensei, it'll only be a couple years. All they need to do is master the chakra." Tsunade reasoned. She decided to go with the family along with Jiraiya so she could help train the family. "Then we'll come home and Naruto will be happy to meet his family." (To bad you're not God Tsunade...I am.)

"I still and never will agree with what your doing Minato." A voice said from behind Hiruzen. Minato looked over Hiruzen to see Orochimaru standing there. "You are leaving your son for your other kids. Pathetic." He snarled. Orochimaru was a little sour because he lost the title of fourth Hokage to Minato but he got over it quickly.

"Now you listen-" Kushina began in a furious voice only to be shut off by an equally furious voice.

"Orochimaru is right." Hiruzen said. "You two are leaving your child alone for your other kids. It is pathetic." The baby started crying again as if he sensed the negative emotions. Hiruzen bounced him a little bit again.

"I will take care of little Naruto here as much as I can. I'm going to give him his own apartment that he can live in after he turns 8 from the orphanage. Minato began protesting but was cut off by Orochimaru.

"Hiruzen-sensei is right. He is acting Hokage now, not you Minato. I only hope Naruto will forgive you in the future." He said before walking away.

"Come on everyone." Minato said with a small scowl on his face. "We have kids to raise."

"As do I." Hiruzen said looking down warmly at the baby boy who was staring at the family leaving. The baby made a gurgling sound and clapped a little but the gurgling sound sounded a lot like bakas. Hmm...

6 Years Later

Naruto ran into a nearby alley to get away from a few drunken Chunin who were chasing him. This would happen at least once a week. The highscore was 8...

They would hunt him down and beat him up to a bloody pulp and leave him to die. But a person in an ANBU mask would always take him to the hospital AFTER the beatings. Naruto didn't know why they beat on him but they have been doing it ever since he was kicked out of the orphanage when he was 4.

On his fifth birthday, he was with the Third Hokage helping with stamps and sorting things. He loved his Jiji dearly and would do anything to "save his old bones" as Naruto would say it. He also liked his Uncle Orochi as well. But his Uncle Orochi was gone a lot of the time. But there was something about the beating he was about to receive though.

Today was his birthday. October 10th. The day the Nine Tailed Fox attacked the village and killed many people's families and friends. But they saw Naruto as the Kyuubi, and so, they were going to take revenge.

Naruto hid in the alley shaking in fear. The Chunin that were chasing him we're holding kunais and shuriken. One had a sword. But, unlucky for Naruto, one was a sensor.

"Hey guys he's over here!" He yelled as a small crowd of villagers and ninja alike came by. Naruto was grabbed by his black hair and threw against the wall.

"Please stop!" He cried out only to get punched in the gut.

"Did you stop when you killed my little brother?! Huh?!" A Chunin said as it punched Naruto again.

"Pin the demon by his hands with a kunai so it cants get away!" A villager yelled. Another Chunin smiled wickedly and took one of Naruto's arms pinned it against the wall. "Take this demon." He yelled as he stabbed the kunai in each hand, pinning him to the wall.

Naruto experienced pain. But this was a new type. He screamed out in agony as he cried. The villagers seemed taken aback for a second. This wasn't a demons scream, no, this was a little boys scream.

"It's the demon trying to trick us!" A Genin shouted. The others were quick to agree before they started torturing him again. Naruto watched as a nearby village held a knife and stabbed him in the stomach before twisting it. Naruto screamed again in pain.

When the villager went to do it again, Naruto saw everything turn into a black grey color as he saw everything in slow motion. He watched as the villager looked wide eyed before being engulfed in a huge flames.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" A young voice called out. The villagers, Chunin, and Genin alike were all quickly disposed of by the Jutsu. Naruto closed his eyes as he felt the kunai being taken out of his hands as he fell to the ground.

"Oh kami. Naruto, I'm sorry I couldn't get here fast enough. I was just appointed to ANBU and stuff and I didnt..." He stopped as he watched Naruto open his eyes. His breath hitched.

"Sharingan..." He whispered. Naruto looked at the boy who saved him only to see a weasel mask. Naruto saw the boy had red eyes with tomoes.

"You have cool eyes." He said before passing out. Itachi Uchiha chuckled at the boy.

"So do you." He said as he shunshined to the hospital and then to the Hokage's office.

"Naruto was attacked today. Pretty brutally too. But that's not whats important." Itachi said as the Third raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to the attackers?" The Third asked. He saw Naruto as a grandson and he wanted to make sure he got justice.

"I burnt them alive with a fire Jutsu." The Third nodded.

"Now what is possibly more important than him almost dying Weasel?" Weasel, also known as Itachi, took a deep breath.

"He has the Sharingan Hokage-sama." Hiruzen gasped.

"Are you sure?" He asked skeptically. Itachi nodded.

"I'm sure sir. I saw them with my own eyes and my Sharingan was up as well, so it wasn't a genjutsu. But, how does he have it?" Hiruzen took off his Hokage hat.

"I don't know. It could be that Minato's parents were Uchiha, but he has bright yellow hair unlike most. Naruto-kun has black hair. It could be possible." He mumbled to himself before speaking up. "I'm not certain but Kushina or Minato could've had an ancestor that was an Uchiha, and it is dormant because maybe after a certain age, they can't unlock it anymore, but at a young age like Naruto-kun, they could potentially unlock it. But I'm not sure."

Itachi nodded in understanding. "Sir, may I make a request?" Hiruzen rose an eyebrow but nodded. "I would like for Naruto to live with my family. I saw what those villagers did to him. It was brutal. He would be dead if he didn't have 1 tail in him. Plus, I can train him in the Sharingan."

Hiruzen rubbed his head as he thought of the pros and cons of this. The pros were numerous and the cons, well, he wasn't sure if there were any. Hiruzen sighed.

"Granted. You can tell Naruto-kun when he wakes up. Be sure to tell your parents about this, I don't want your father throwing a fit." Itachi nodded before shunshining home to tell his parents of the news.

1 Hour Later With Itachi!

"So, what do you think?" Itachi said as he explained the situation. Mikoto Uchiha immediately responded.

"Of course! I've been meaning to ask your father about that but it keeps slipping my mind. What do you think Fuga-kun?" Fugaku was on Minato's Genin team when he was younger and the chance to adopt his friends son when he was in need was preposterous.

"I agree. Even though this shouldn't have happened. Minato should've took Naruto with him." Fugaku said showing more emotion than he has in awhile. "Besides, he has the Sharingan, that means we Uchiha should welcome another Uchiha with open arms." Itachi smiled at his father.

"If I hadn't known better I would say you're going soft." Mikoto said as she kissed his cheek. Itachi turned to his little sister.

"What about you Satsuki, do you want Naruto to move in with us?" Satsuki yawned. They woke her up for this? She nodded her head slightly and fell asleep. Itachi smiled at his little sister and went to bed for night.

Next Day

Naruto slowly opened up his eyes and looked around the room to see a girl around his age and a boy that felt familiar. The girl was playing with a little piece of clay while the boy just watched the girl with a small smile.

Naruto turned his head the other way and found two more people sitting down talking. They both had black hair but one was a man and another was a woman. The woman looked like an older version of the little girl.

"Looks like your up." A voice said in his ear. Naruto jumped a little and turned his head to meet the face of the little girl right in his face. He went red with embarrassment as did the girl when she realized how close she was to the strange boy that was coming home with them.

"Satsuki, you're to young to be dating boys." Mikoto teased as Satsuki immediately jumped away from Naruto and hid her blush by standing behind Itachi.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked as he put the blanket over his head. Mikoto slowly took the blanket off his head with a warm smile.

"We're your new family." She said in a soft voice. Naruto looked at her weirdly.

"Family? Jiji said my last family left me here. You're just gonna leave me too." Itachi smiled sadly at the black spiked haired boy.

"No were not. Family sticks together. And we're family now... Uh, mom? What's his name again?" Mikoto covered up her mouth to keep herself from laughing.

"His name is Naruto. Naruto Uchiha." Naruto rose an eyebrow.

"I'm not an Uchiha. I'm just Naruto." Itachi poked Naruto's forehead. "Hey!" He yelled slightly as he rubbed his forehead. Sastuki mumbled.

"I know right?" Itachi then poked her forehead.

"I'm Itachi. You can call me Itachi-nii. That's my kaasan. Your new kaasan. And that over there," he said pointing at Fugaku. "Is my tousan. Your new tousan. And it right here."

"I'm not an it I'm a she!" Satsuki muttered. Itachi laughed a little.

"This is Satsuki. You can call her whatever you want okay?" Naruto nodded slowly.

"Okay. Let's go to the orphanage and get your stuff and then you can move in with us!" Satsuki said with a smile. She then reached for the boy and tried to touch his whiskers. He flinched away thinking she was going to hurt him.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanna see your whiskers." Naruto hesitantly nodded as he let her touch his whiskers. Then he did something no one thought he could.

He purred.

"CUTE!" Mikoto and Satsuki yelled at the same time. Satsuki immediately jumped on the bed and rubbed her cheek against his like he was some type of dog. Mikoto did the same much to the amusement of Itachi and Fugaku. Naruto blushed a dark red as he felt the girls mess with his whiskers.

After they were done, Mikoto spoke up.

"Come on, let's get your stuff." Naruto looked down at the blankets of the bed and muttered something no one picked up. "What was that?"

"I don't have anything there. I was kicked out when I was 4." Fugaku's eyes widened a bit and Mikoto gasped. Itachi frowned and Satsuki asked the question everyone wanted to know.

"Where did you live then?" Naruto looked Satsuki in the eyes.

"The streets and a big forest. The bad people would beat me up a lot and some brought weapons. Last night, they actually tried to kill me," he pointed to Itachi. "Then he saved me with a fireball thingy and  I'm guessing he brought me here." Itachi's eyes widened slightly.

"How did you know it was me?" He questioned. Naruto smiled slightly.

"I felt you last night. I don't really know how to explain it but it felt warm and it seemed calm. Like you are right now. Plus, your hair was in a pony tail which it is right now." Itachi smiled.

"Good observations considering what happened. You blew my cover though. Let's keep this a secret though, just between us and Hokage-sama?" Naruto nodded.

"Okay, let's go home." They waited for Naruto to get out of bed but he just sat there.

"What's wro-" Itachi began but was cut off by a strong hug from Naruto. Everyone smiled except for Fugaku, who just smirked at the scene infront of him. Itachi patted Naruto's back.

"Thank you Itachi-nii." He said in-between sobs. "Thank you for giving me a family."

Timeskip 1 Month (this is gonna be my longest chapter because I need to get to the part where Naruto's biological family comes back...)

"Kaasan, Tousan, we're home." Satsuki and Naruto yelled at the same time as they walked through the door.

The day marked Naruto's first month of being part of the family. He immediately liked the family but he was super shy in the beginning so he just stayed quiet. After the second week he opened up. The third week he and Sastuki joined the academy. Today was the day Fugaku said he was going to show them the family Jutsu so that they may have the family crest on the back of there shirts.

"Welcome home Satsuki-chan, Naruto-kun. How was your day?" Naruto shivered.

"Boring. Iruka-sensei just droned on and on about history. I mean, if I'm facing a ninja in battle, do you think me saying Hashirama Senju was the first Hokage is going to save me?" Mikoto smiled at her adoptive sons brightness.

He was smart and usually thought logically when it counted. "Kaasan, where's Tousan? He's supposed to show us the Fireball Jutsu." Satsuki whined.

"Fuga-kun!" Mikoto yelled into the hallway. "Naruto-kun and Satsuki-chan want to learn the Jutsu you promised you'd teach them."

"Be there in a minute honey." Fugaku yelled back putting on his sandals. He would never admit it, but Naruto makes the Uchiha compound more happy, even if it was just a little bit. His laughter was infectious and his love spread like a wildfire. Some Uchiha opposed to him being at the compound but were immediately silenced when Fugaku got tired of it.

Fugaku walked outside to see Satsuki sitting down waiting for her father while Naruto was jumping up and down in excitement. "Come on kids. Follow me."

5 Minutes Later at a lake on a dock

"Tousan, can I use my Sharingan to copy it please?" Naruto asked. When the family found out Naruto actually had the Sharingan, they all had different reactions.

Satsuki was jealous, but she got over it quickly. Fugaku was slightly disappointed in the village for causing Naruto to awaken it. Mikoto was overjoyed and said he's on the path of greatness since he had two tomoes already

"Sorry Naruto, but no. To become a real Uchiha, you must do this without the help of the Sharingan. But after that you can copy enemies abilities and jutsus but only copy an allies if they give you permission okay?"

"Okay Tousan! Let's do it!" Naruto said. Satsuki smiled at the spiky black haired boy. She liked him around the house and they would always hang out. One was not usually seen without the other.

"Okay. Here are the hand signs." Fugaku slowly showed them the hand signs as they both nodded for him to continue. "Then, you build up the chakra in your lungs until you feel a slight burning sensation and you blow as hard as you can. Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" He yelled as he blew out a large ball of fire that they had to squint to see. "Now Sastuki, you try. You already know the hand signs so it's all up to you now."

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" She yelled as she blew a tiny ball of flames that didn't go to far. Fugaku sighed.

"You tried your best. Now you just have to practice. Now your turn Naruto." Naruto nodded. He quickly made the handsigns and put the fingers near his mouth before building up the necessary chakra.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" He yelled as a huge ball of flames came out of his mouth. The Jutsu was larger than Fugaku's example jutsu. It wasn't as big as Fugaku could've done but still very impressive. It was bigger than Itachi's first try.

"That's my boy!" Fugaku said laughing. "Yours was bigger than Itachi's. Maybe you're the next Uchiha Prodigy?" Naruto beamed at his adoptive father's praise. Satsuki blew a strain of hair out of her face in annoyance. "I'll see you kids later. Practice Satsuki and maybe you'll get it as big as Naruto's!"

After Fugaku left Naruto turned to Satsuki and jumped up and down. "Did you see that Satsuki-chan! I did it!" Naruto said with excitement before he saw Satsuki's sad face. "What's wrong Satsuki-chan?"

"How come you got it on the first try but I didn't?" She sniffed. Naruto hugged her quickly causing her to blush from his embrace.

"It's okay. I'll help you get it down. Maybe you didn't put enough chakra into it?" Satsuki nodded her head.

"Maybe..."

The rest of the day Naruto helped Satsuki develop her chakra to the right amount and she finally got to a size where it was a little bit over what there father did. They both had burn marks and scratches due to a fireball that back fire. They laughed about that for awhile.

They walked home supporting each other while limping slightly. Naruto was tired because he had to do a lot more fireballs than Satsuki to improve the width and length of the ball so he could perfect it so he was exhausted. Satsuki was tired because she kept doing the jutsu over and over just to get it done with.

"I'm exhausted." Satsuki said. It was a little dark as they headed to the compound.

"I think it'd be easier if Tousan said I could use my Sharingan." Naruto whispered into her ear so only she could hear. Fugaku and Mikoto wanted Naruto to keep his Sharingan a secret for now, but Itachi would give him a lesson every once in awhile.

When they got home they shouted in unison. Mikoto came by and hugged them both before bonking them on the head.

"You stayed out to late and you also burnt yourselves!" She said with a hint of anger in her voice. Naruto and Satsuki looked at the ground in shame before Mikoto smiled brightly at them.

"I also heard that you kids performed the fireball pretty well too. Especially Naruto." Naruto beamed at the praise as Satsuki smiled at him.

"Satsuki-chan did the fireball good too kaasan. Not as good as me but she made it bigger than tousan's."

"I have a question. How'd you know we did the jutsu correctly?" Mikoto laughed.

"Naruto's uncle said he was watching you two from afar. He was quite impressed. Naruto gasped.

"Uncle Orochi came here? Where is he?!" Naruto said in excitement. Mikoto just smiled at the boy.

"He left awhile ago but he wanted me to give you this. It's a list of jutsu that you can practice on your free time. But it also contains 3 Taijutsu styles, I haven't looked at the scroll yet but he said there was a few pieces of chakra paper in there." She handed Naruto the scroll. He looked at it questionably.

"Um, kaasan, how do I open it?" Mikoto chuckled while Satsuki facepalmed.

"It's a storage scroll baka." Satsuki said.

"Satsuki be nice!" Mikoto scolded. "But she is right. To open it, just channel some chakra into the scroll." Naruto nodded as he channeled chakra into the scroll and it opened.

"Wow." It opened to reveal 3 pieces of chakra paper with 5 scrolls each a different color and symbol. One was blue and it said water jutsu. Another was red and said fire jutsu. Another was brown and said earth jutsu. Another was white and said wind. And the final one was yellow and said lightning.

"Ok. Naruto-kun, I want you to take this piece of paper here and channel some chakra into it. If it burns, it's fire, if it gets soggy and wet, it's water, if it splits in half, it's wind, if it crinkles up, it's lightning, and finally, if it crumbles up, it's earth. Now give it a try." She explained. Naruto nodded and picked up the piece of paper.

He channeled some chakra into it and watched in fascination as it split into three pieces with one crinkling, one burning, and another soaking. Mikoto, Satsuki, and Itachi, who slipped into the room as Naruto picked up the paper, jaws dropped.

"Is that good kaasan?" Mikoto could only nod her head not trusting her voice. Itachi was the one who spoke up.

"You have 4 elemental affinities. A normal person usually has 1. 2 is rare. 3 is unheard of. And here you are with 4. Naruto you're something else." Itachi said with a slight laugh. Naruto smiled. He may have loved his father and mother's praise, but the real praise he really wanted was Itachi's. He admired Itachi. Being able to get into ANBU at age 12 and being captain at 13. It was incredible.

"Thanks Itachi-nii! Now I'm on my way to being as strong as you!" Itachi smiled and motioned for Naruto to come to him. Naruto sat up and walked to Itachi only to be poked by his two fingers.

"Grr." Naruto growled in annoyance. He rubbed his head where Itachi poked. Mikoto smiled at the two brothers. She remembered her conversation with Itachi earlier that day.

Flashback

"What do you honestly think of Naruto-kun Itachi-kun?" Mikoto asked as she sat at the table drinking a cup of tea Itachi made. Itachi closed his eyes as he put down his cup.

"I love Naruto-nii as much as I love Satsuki. He may not be blood completely but that doesn't change anything. I would do anything for them including giving my life up if it helps then live. Even if I become an obstacle that he hates, he will always be my little brother." Itachi replied without so much as thinking.

Mikoto didn't know that Itachi felt that way about that about her adoptive son. She was shocked.

"I'm proud of you Itachi-kun. You welcomed him into our lives and then you love him like he was your brother. I'm-" she was cut off.

"He is my brother kaasan. Even if he came out of your womb nothing would change about how much I care for him."

Flashback End

"Time for bed everyone. Let's go. You have school tomorrow." Mikoto shooed the kids away. Only Itachi remained.

"You weren't joking earlier today, were you?" Itachi gave her a weird look.

"Did you think I was?" She shook her head in a negative fashion.

"Goodnight Kaasan." Naruto yelled from his room. "Yeah night!" Satsuki called from her room. Mikoto stood up.

"Looks like I have to sew some Uchiha symbols on their clothing huh?" Itachi smiled at his mother.

"Indeed mother."

1 Year later

"Naruto!" Iruka yelled. Naruto jolted up from his seat wide awake. He was having a nice dream about him and Itachi training and him beating Itachi in a spar. "Since you listen so well, you can answer the question. Who is the one who fought the 1st Hokage at the Valley of End?"

"Why?" Naruto asked. He was getting tired of Iruka's lectures. They got on his nerves and made him tired. Sure he was the top student in the class so far but he didn't want to listen.

"Why what Naruto?" Iruka asked confused.

"Why do we learn who did that? I mean, when is that going to help us in the ninja life? Hm? Am I going to start giving a history lesson to my enemy? Will talking get myself out of a situation when I'm facing a crazy missing nin with a bloodlust problem?" The class laughed at Naruto but were immediately silenced when Satsuki spoke up.

"He has a point. He's also the smartest in the class. Think of his logic Iruka-sensei." Everyone laughed again at the two Uchihas.

"Both of you out of my class NOW!" Naruto and Satsuki sighed in unison and stood up and walked out the classroom.

"Do you want to go train?" Naruto asked. Satsuki nodded before they started walking down the hall.

"You always win though." Naruto chuckled. Ever since Orochimaru offered Naruto training, Naruto has been excelling in tai and nin justu.

Flashback 6 months

Naruto was practicing some of the fire techniques his uncle gave him a few months ago. He was struggling with this one a little bit but he couldn't get it. It was Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique. It was a B-Rank offensive Jutsu and he almost had it but he just couldn't get the last part.

"You're not forming the chakra throughout your whole body." A voice rang out. Naruto turned around at the voice he knew so well to see his uncle, Orochimaru.

"Uncle Orochi!" He yelled as he jumped up and hugged his uncle.

"Hello Naruto-kun. Doing well I hope?" Naruto nodded. "Well I heard that you're doing well in the academy. Top person in the class is impressive, especially if all the future clan heads are in your class."

"Yeah it's okay. But history is useless." Orochimaru gave Naruto a weird look. "How so?" Naruto then explained how it's useless and Orochimaru nodded at his logic.

"Okay, now back to the problem. I want you to form the chakra throughout your whole body and try the technique again." Naruto nodded and went through the hand signs and shouted.

"Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique!" A head of a dragon made of flames spewed out of Naruto's mouth and engulfed a nearby tree, setting it on fire. Orochimaru was about to put it out when Naruto stopped him.

"I got this. Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu!" Naruto yelled as water seemingly came out of nowhere and crashed into the fire as it swirled around Naruto. Naruto deactivated the jutsu and looked at his uncle only to see Orochimaru's face with complete shock.

"Uncle Orochi?" Naruto said slightly scared at his uncle's face. Orochimaru shook his head from his shock and smiled warmly at Naruto.

"You've done something only the second Hokage could. I'm proud of you Naruto." Naruto smiled and hugged his uncle again.

"How would you like me to teach you in those Taijutsu techniques I gave you awhile ago? Maybe I'll start teaching you hand on instead of just sending you scrolls hm?" Naruto nodded eagerly. Orochimaru laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Okay, let's get started."

Flashback End

Now every other week after school he would go train with Orochimaru and the week he wasn't, he would practice training with Satsuki with Itachi. They would throw kunai and shuriken and then he would train his Sharingan and speed.

"We're you two sent out again?" Mizuki said as he came back with a cup of coffee. (Good Mizuki!)

"Yeah Mizuki-sensei. Iruka-sensei didn't like it when me and Satsuki-chan said how useless his lectures are." Satsuki giggled a little bit.

"It's Sastuki-chan and I Naruto-kun." Satsuki corrected. Naruto blushed with embarrassment as Mizuki just laughed.

"You two kids can just go train okay? Not learning anything important today." Mizuki said before walking into the classroom.

"Come on!" Naruto shouted before running to the nearest training ground which was Training Grounds 7.

When they got there, they immediately got into a taijutsu stance, Satsuki in the Uchiha Taijutsu and Naruto in a mix of all of the taijutsu he learned. He decided to mix the moves of the styles and made a whole new taijutsu style with the help of his Uncle. He had yet to think of a name for the style but swore he would sooner or later.

"Rules?" Naruto asked. Satsuki smirked.

"Anything goes." Naruto looked at her worriedly.

"Are, are you sure?" He asked in a worried tone. Satsuki smiled.

"Are you scared Naruto-kun?" Naruto shook his head.

"No, I'm worried about you Satsuki-chan. I don't want to get you hurt." Satsuki shook her head.

"Don't hold back!" She yelled before charging him. Naruto easily sidestepped her and tripped her.  She rolled into the fall and stood back up before making a couple hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" She yelled as Naruto went through his own handsigns.

"Water Style: Water Bullets!" He spewed out a large ball of water that extinguished the flames. He was about to make another before he had to dodge another punch from Satsuki. He stumbled backwards before kicking her in the chest and backflipping off of it.

"Urgh." Satsuki growled before she ran and was promptly tripped again before being pinned by Naruto and his fist raised. "Do you yield?" She sighed and nodded a yes to Naruto as he helped her up.

"You still totally outclass me. I need to get stronger." Satsuki mumbled. Naruto just laughed and was about to say something when he heard clapping. He turned around to see 5 ninjas with Iwa headbands on. Naruto knew of the relationship between Konoha and Iwa since the Third Shinobi War.

"That was an impressive spar for ones so young." One of them said. Naruto growled. "Ooo. We have a fighter here." Another one said. Naruto then found himself on the ground when the leader of the group punched him. Naruto held his cheek as it burned from the punch. Satsuki was trying to fight the man but was easily grabbed by the hair and yanked back.

"Oh, you look like you'll become good looking in the future. But that doesn't matter now. My men like them young." He threw Satsuki back where the four other man grabbed her and licked their lips.

"You're going to be our slave and our bitch!" One said aloud. Naruto's eyes widened as he heard this. He knew what sex and rape  was because he read a lot of books talking about the danger of shinobi and kunoichi. These guys we're going to rape Satsuki!

"No." He growled out. "No." His voice changed from regular to demonic. The Iwa ninja looked scared for a second before laughing.

"You guys go ahead. I'll take the kid on." The 4 men were about to leave before they heard a growl.

There was Naruto being surrounded by red chakra with one tail coming from behind him. His eyes were slit and had three times in his eyes. Naruto had matured his Sharingan. Naruto felt a deep feeling in his stomach that told him to slam his hand on the ground.

"I won't let you take her! Naruto screamed as a burst of chakra came from making the dirt around him now away. He slammed his hand down on the ground as large spikes of wood impaled three of the 4 men holding Satsuki in their stomachs.

"Mo-mokuton?!" The fourth one said before he was impaled by another branch in the heart. The four men that we're holding Satsuki were now dead. Naruto stared at man in front of him down.

"I'm going to DESTROY YOU!" He screamed he rushed the man and punching him ribs, breaking a few before kicking him in the face sending him into the trees. Naruto then made a handsign and the trees around the men wrapped around him and slowly crushed him. The man screamed out in pain as he felt his whole body being crushed.

Satsuki could only watch the man die right infront of her. She watched as the red cloak around Naruto faded as did the slits. She gasped when she saw the three tomoe Sharingan in his eyes. Naruto deactivated his Sharingan as the Third Hokage, Orochimaru, Itachi, and a group of ANBU.

Naruto was about to collapse when Satsuki caught him in her arms and held his head close to her as she stroked his hair.

"Hokage-sama, this wood, it's pushing out chakra." Hiruzen surveyed the landscape and grimaced when he was the bodies of four Iwa nins. "Mokuton..." He whispered. Itachi and the rest of the ANBU heard him.

"No way..." An ANBU with a Lion's mask said. Mokuton had not been seen since the First Hokage died.

Orochimaru whistled.

"Naruto-kun. You are certainly made for great things." He said smiling at the two Uchiha as Satsuki was stroking Naruto's hair.

Timeskip 6 Years

A day before graduation. Naruto and Satsuki were excited. Naruto because no more book work and Satsuki because she gets some action. Naruto was smiling like a goof as he walked towards the Hokage Tower.

I'm so close to graduating. I can taste it! Nothing can ruin my day, not even the villagers! Naruto thought.

He dodged people who tried to intentionally bump into him skillfully. He had learned a lot with his Sharingan. He had 100 percent control over it and he was proud of himself. After that day with the Iwa nin, the Third sent him scrolls on Mokuton every other week while Orochimaru watched him. He also made a 2 new friends. Their names were Anko Mitarashi and Kakashi Hatake.

He has learned many jutsus and he was very proficient in battle tactics and genjutsu. His Sharingan helped him a lot. He grew a lot closer to Satsuki since that day as well. He wasn't sure what it was but whenever he was near her he would blush and feel something in his stomach twist and turn.

Naruto burst into the Hokage office. A group of people were in front of the desk but he didn't care.

"I'm here Jiji!" He yelled as he laughed. Hiruzen smiled warmly at the boy.

"Hello Naruto-kun. I want you to meet some people." He gestured to the people in front of his desk. Naruto looked at the people and studied them.

There was a two kids around his age, an old man with white hair coming down his back, a tall man with blue eyes and blonde hair, a woman with long red hair, and a woman with blonde and had two pig tails flowing down from the back of her neck.

Naruto studied the tall man with blonde hair before scowling. "Jiji, why are they here?" He spat out with venom. The blonde man's smile turned upside down to a frown, along with everyone else in the group. The blonde took a step forward.

"My name is Minato Namikaze, the 4th Hokage, and... your father." He finished. Naruto's scowl deepened more.

"You're not my tousan. My tousan is at home waiting for me to come home." He said as his voice immediately went low. Minato gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean? We are," he motioned to the rest of the people in the room. "We are your family." Naruto shook his head in disgust.

"No you aren't. My family is at home. Now with your family." Minato's eyes widened when he finally noticed Uchiha clan crest on Naruto's back.

"An Uchiha crest?" He asked. The boy who had red hair like his mother stepped forward.

"He probably stole it Tousan. Let me take it off." He said reaching for the crest before he found a kunai at his throat.

"You will not touch me." Naruto growled out as his chakra flared and Ki flooded the room making the boy sweat before raising hands in the air.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." The boy stepped back slowly. Minato and Kushina gawked at the child they had abandoned. The speed he had was just mind blowing. Kushina then realized what just happened.

"You cannot just draw a kunai on your own brother!" Kushina yelled slightly. Naruto glared at her.

"Both of my brothers are in missions right now, and only one could totally whoop my ass in a fight." Tsunade had enough.

"Listen here brat, we don't have time for your petty grudge against your real family." She growled as she stomped she said staring into his eyes. What she didn't know was that she was staring into his Sharingan.

Tsunade kept matching at the boy before she bumped into a invisible force. She then realized she was in a genjutsu and she quickly dispelled it only to find him standing there with a smirk and her facing the opposite side of the room. Her eyes widened along with everyone else in the room except for Naruto and Hiruzen gaped at the Sharingan.

"How did you get the Sharingan?" Minato asked. Naruto shook his head.

"I do not need to give you that information Namikaze-san." Minato frowned.

"Naruto, call me Tousan." Naruto shook his head.

"No. You're not my tousan." Naruto said with a snarl. "You stopped being my tousan the day you abandoned me just because I didn't have enough tails of chakra like they did!" He yelled pointing at his biological siblings. "You left me to the mercy of the villagers, they would beat me every week when I was kicked out of the orphanage! I hate you!" Naruto said before shunshining to the Uchiha compound.

"What have we done to our baby boy?" Kushina asked as she started crying.

Beatin by the villagers? Pfft, he was exaggerating. The villagers are the nicest people in the world. Minato thought.

"It's all true Minato. On his 6th birthday, he was almost killed but was saved by Itachi Uchiha. Then Fugaku and Mikoto adopted Naruto. But during the torture on that day, he also unlocked his Sharingan. He's a prodigy. He was trained with the Sharingan by Itachi and Fugaku and trained in all the other areas by Orochimaru. Whom he calls "Uncle Orochi". After the torture, his life was okay until 5 Iwa nin attacked him and Satsuki Uchiha." Minato froze along with the other adults.

"Well, Naruto grew angry and unlocked another Kekkai Genkai. He unlocked Mokuton." Tsunade slammed her hand on the table.

"Impossible sensei. Stop telling stories!" She yelled. Hiruzen laughed at the woman.

"I'm not telling stories. I'm telling you facts. He tapped into the Kyuubi's chakra and killed all 5 Iwa troops when he was 7 with Mokuton. Each of them were brutally killed. I've been giving him techniques on Mokuton since then and he's mastered all of them so far. Right now he can perform perfect B-Rank Mokuton jutsus."

"Overall, Naruto would be a mid to high Jonin if he had a year or two of experience. But sadly, he does not. Without experience he's around mid Chunin to very low Jonin." Hiruzen finished. Minato ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Why wasn't I told this in our letters?" He asked in an annoyed tone. Hiruzen glared at Minato.

"Do you really want to know Minato?"

"Of course we do!" The group shouted.

"You never asked. Since you never asked, I didn't think it'd be important to you. You always boasted about your other kids on how they are "mastering the Kyuubi's chakra". But tell me, without the Kyuubi's chakra, what level would they be? Hm? You raised then to rely on it when you shouldn't. Naruto was raised right and relies on his own power."

The two youngins scowled at the old man. "What would you know?!" They yelled in unison.

"I know a lot. I can sense your chakra pools and they wouldn't be that large if it wasn't for the Kyuubi. Now silence children." Hiruzen eyed Jiraiya and Tsunade.

"Naruto has stated that you two aren't his godparents anymore. Naruto's new godparents are Orochimaru and Mei Terumi. She is great friends with the Uchiha and his kaasan decided to make it happen."

"She is not his kaasan!" Kushina screamed and stormed off.

"If you try to change anything, you can't, I have issued custody of Naruto Uchiha over to Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha due to Naruto's request, and the whole Uchiha compound's. They love Naruto-kun dearly. He brightens up the place."

"How could you do this Hiruzen? I thought you were on my side?!" Minato shouted. Hiruzen raised an eyebrow.

"I stopped being on your side when I saw Naruto have a holes in his hands and multiple holes in his stomach. Your decision was foolish and idiotic. All of you, leave. Minato, you can get back in this chair after Naruto graduates. Understood?" Minato sadly nodded.

They seem to regret it. I wonder if Naruto-kun will ever forgive them? Hiruzen thought as he took another puff of his pipe.

And the first chapter is done. That I the longest chapter I am ever doing/done. It took me all day to write because I was preoccupied a lot and had to google a lot of shit. Hope you guys like it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 307 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...
104K 2.4K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...
53.4K 2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
132K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...