Written Faith (GirlxGirl)

بواسطة deathlessly

Lies. None of them were true. Diana had to go through hell just for the sake of everyone else. She'd rather s... المزيد

PROLOGUE
Raιn
Glareѕ (parт 1)
Glanceѕ (parт 2)
Grιeғ (parт 3)
CHAPTER 1: Ecѕтαѕу
CHAPTER 2: Reaѕѕυrance
CHAPTER 3: Swєєт Trєαтѕ
CHAPTER 4: Clandeѕтιne
CHAPTER 5: Hearт Aттacĸ
CHAPTER 6: Scнool Gιrlѕ
CHAPTER 7: Dιѕcord
CHAPTER 8: Noneхιѕтence
CHAPTER 10: Darĸ and Devιoυѕ
CHAPTER 11: Feral Pυrѕυιт
CHAPTER 12: Forced
CHAPTER 13: Claimed (Explicit)
CHAPTER 14: Eѕcape
CHAPTER 15: Paѕт
CHAPTER 16: Cнange
CHAPTER 17: Nιgнтмareѕ
CHAPTER 18: Talĸ
CHAPTER 19: Forever and a day
CHAPTER 20: Moмenт
CHAPTER 21: Faтal вlacĸ вane
CHAPTER 22: Lιғeleѕѕ
CHAPTER 23: Oυтвυrѕт
CHAPTER 24: Caged
CHAPTER 25: My Angel
CHAPTER 26: Revealed
CHAPTER 27: Gone
CHAPTER 28: Breaĸ Away
CHAPTER 29: Loѕт
CHAPTER 30: Reѕιѕт
CHAPTER 31: Hold on
CHAPTER 32: Begιnnιng
CHAPTER 33: Maтe?
CHAPTER 34: Togeтнer
CHAPTER 35: Faιтн Daĸoтa Mιcнellιe
CHAPTER 36: Caѕтleѕ Crυмвle
CHAPTER 37: Goodвye мaтe
CHAPTER 38: For тнe love oғ a Daυgнтer
CHAPTER 39: Appear
CHAPTER 40: Overproтecтιve
CHAPTER 41: Aғғιnιтy
CHAPTER 42: Hearтѕιcĸ
CHAPTER 43: Vιa тeхт
CHAPTER 44: Inadequate
CHAPTER 45: Contemplation (Part 1)
CHAPTER 46: Fatidic (Part 2)
CHAPTER 47: Dear Future Wife
Epilogue

CHAPTER 9: Hσмιcιde

1.1K 53 2
بواسطة deathlessly

~ The lion crouches down to stalk its prey as which a young man does to entice a lady. ~

Scott's POV

Hunger chewed the insides of my stomach as I strolled into the girls' bathroom. It might sound a big perverted. I know it does. But I wasn't going into the girls' bathroom to rape anyone or something. I just wanted to kill someone. Wait. Now that made me sound like a psychopath. Well, vampire, psychopath. Same thing.

Before turning corners and leaving the auditorium, I made sure I was alone and no one was following me. I pushed the swinging door to the girls' comfort room and went it. Hopefully, I'll find someone good enough to drain. If you're human, then you're good enough. Female blood just taste sweeter.

The time has come for me to satisfy my desire. The guys knew that every 3 hours or so I would feed from anyone. Sacrificing only one life was better than a vampire going blood-crazy and killing nearly half of the human population. No one wants that to happen, right?

The first moving object caught my eye. Luckily, I saw a girl fixing her makeup, eyeing herself in the mirror. As I walked further up to the girl, she took notice of me and paused.

"What are you doing in the girls' bathroom, Scott?" The girl asked, stuffing her essentials in her purse. She was acting really casual for meeting a famous celeb like me in the girls' bathroom, alone.

Her hair was ebony black and the glint in her dark brown eyes made her look more appealing, but I would not consider dating her. I don't "date" anyone. Kaye? She's just a decoy for the paparazzi to take pictures of us and feed the news more juicy details.

The mysterious girl was a perfect meal for me. The scent of her blood went throughout her body and into the my nostrils. I didn't know I was that thirsty until it hit me.

I could feel myself turn savage at the sight of her. Keep your cool, Scott. You don't wanna scare her off. Trapping the girl was like a lion on the hunt, sneaking up on the wild rabbit so that it could feast.

"What's your name, love?" I asked, making sure the door was locked. I casually glanced back and walked in reverse to secure it.

The girl made a small smile, replying to my question in a sly voice. "Tiffany." I tried to make the anticipation in my voice make me look more presentable.

"Well, Tiffany. Today is your lucky day. Coz, you're gonna get a kiss from me." Tiffany's jaw dropped. Her mouth curved in a perfect "o."

She lowly chuckled as if being ironic. "No way!"

My head nodded, a smirk on my lips. I checked out her body first even if I didn't need to. She just needed to think that I wanted her.

"Yes, indeed. Now, come closer so I can smooch ya!" My index finger beckoned for her to come closer. In a trance, Tiffany leaned in closer, hypnotized by my eyes. That old eye trick always works. Always.

As soon as she was close enough to have no avail in escaping my strong grip, my hands grabbed her, covering Tiffany's mouth and left my teeth sinking into her slender neck. I dragged them deep within her just to make sure I triggered something or popped a vein. It was less complicated that way to kill her.

The muffled screams made her sound like a squeaking mouse. But, even if my large hands were tightly sealing her mouth, Tiffany put up a fight and continued to shout through the barrier. It harmed my hearing.

I promptly drank the sweet red liquid, getting stronger after every sip. I was aware that I was showing the evil side of me in an incongruous location, but I didn't care.

I get what I wants, and so far, I wanted more blood. Tiffany tasted really disgusting. Maybe it was the make-up. Nope, she was just doing drugs.

As I smirked down at another one of my deadly crimes yet great and simple accomplishments, I thought I heard small cursing from outside. Snapping my head up towards the locked door, where the tiny voice came from.

I stared at the door and within seconds, there was banging against it. Someone was trying to open it. Hiding in one of the stalls, I closed my eyes. I thought of the door and blinked twice, unlocking it with my telekinesis. Yup, another vampire trick.

There were loud footsteps. A female screamed filled the room, making me wince and cover my ears. Damn. Whoever that girl is, she has a neat pair of lungs.

From a little peep, I saw the girl on the mirror. Shït! Kaye! Son of a bïtch! Did she see me come in here? Crap. I hope not. She'll expose me on national television. Or worse, she'll expose the three of us.

"Hey, cutie. What's up?" I asked in an innocent tone, sneaking from behind my little girlfriend.

She was able to play it cool about the dead body behind her.

"Oh, nothing, Did you see what happened to Tiffany Nickster? Tragic, right? It must be an awful sight! Yuck." Kaye spat out her tongue, making a fake disgusted face.

I chuckled at her with a decent face, trying not to look like the bad guy behind this. But I obviously was and she better not know it was me. She was a really good fake. From here, I can hear her heart thumping fast. I could tell she was freaking out internally.

"Wait. I didn't hear the door swing open. How'd you get in here so silently and so quickly?" Kaye raised her eyebrow, coming her head down a bit.

"Magic, baby!" I tried to be cute. Making a jolly face while shaking my hands in the air. More like the magic of vampirism.

Kaye let out a tiny chuckle. So effortless and so fake. "So, you wanna get out of this bathroom and tell the others about that thing?" I pointed to the body and looked back at her.

Kaye just shrugged her shoulders. Her acting skills were really good. "No, let's just let them find out by themselves. And when they do, let's pretend to be shocked, too!" She's crazy now.

Exiting the bathroom as if nothing horrid happened in the bathroom, I really freaking hope that Kaye doesn't knew what I actually did in there. I killed the girl the same way Fox News broadcasted the oddly usual death reports; bite marks to the neck, bloody corpse, and dried up skin. If you all thought it was wild and ravenous animal attacks that caused those then you're dead wrong. It was vampires. Like Brandon, Adam, and I. And there are many of us in the world, lurking in the shadows.

I may be drop dead gorgeous. Emphasize on the drop dead part. And my looks were killer. No one would've expect me to be a real killer

So, all the stories about vampires were facts; deadly and truthful facts about those blood-sucking demons from hell. I'm not exactly from hell. I was actually born in Wolverhampton.

Now that Kaye was in the presence of one of those vampires, she should feel the most terrified for her life. I wasn't gonna kill her...yet. She was still useful to me unless Brandon said so otherwise.

I was ahead of her, my hand on the cafeteria door, but before we walked in, I paused. My back facing Kaye.

"I'm not the bad guy, Kaye. I'm just one of the minions. Just be careful. Don't be oblivious to what goes on around that best friend of yours. We both know which one of your 3 friends that I'm talking about."

With Kaye speechless without another word, I zoomed through the doors and went back to the table. She was typically smarter than me. I was like a poet for 10 seconds. I was half wit and no luck, but Kaye was the opposite and had a brain to use. But, the warning I gave her should've been transparent enough for Kaye to see right through the problem.

The strange feeling of being spied on, the hallucinations, and the weird chilliness that she could feel on the back of her neck. I was talking about Diana. I'm not really that evil. I do kill people, but Brandon is just really messed up. I was better than him. He has some sick plot twists for Diana and Adam and I have to go along with it. Sure he's got goons to watch over Diana, but only Adam and I know what was really going on.

Kaye's best friend was in some sort of danger. I suggest that she should just keep an eye out for her, in case any unplanned surprises pop up. I saw her quietly returned to her place on the lunch table and was greeted by her friends. Putting on a fake smile which I clearly saw, she took a few glances at Diana.

Kaye was smiling and laughing like she didn't know that Diana wasn't in any risky hazards or having menacing threats. She put on quite a show for her friends, remaining composed and feigned that everything was going to be okay.

Living in Manchester was getting dangerous and more deadlier by the minute. No joy ride for anyone except for the people spying on their next victims. If only someone truly knew about the deep secrets that was bestowed on to Diana that she didn't even know about.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

84.1K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...
173 23 11
Diana is falling apart at the seams. After she graduates high school, her parents kick her off their insurance and, no longer able to afford her medi...
619 174 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
The Vale بواسطة Sticks and Stones

الخيال (فانتازيا)

100K 4.5K 56
BOOK ONE Featured 3x on official: Wattpad Fantasy, Young Adult Fantasy and Wattpad Dark Fantasy reading list Camille did not know what blood was cour...