Banshee Who Whispered (BxBxB)

By LivingDead1034

[written at thirteen years old.] Kenzou Hiroshi, a young boy who is abused by his step-mother, is found by hi... More

Chapter 1 - Kenzou Hiroshi
Chapter 2 - Twins
Chapter 3 - Hospital Meeting
Chapter 4 - ...Scream...
Chapter 5 - Breakfast and a Banshee
Author's Note
Chapter 6 - Dream of a Loved One
169
Chapter 7- Demon Blood
Chapter 8- Going Deaf
Chapter 9- Still Deaf
Chapter 10 - Waiting
Chapter 11- Soz
Chapter 12- Dresses
Author's Note
Chapter 13- Park
Chapter 14- Dream
Characters
Chapter 16 - Bathroom
Chapter 17 - Movie
Chapter 18 - Frozen Bands
Chapter 19 - Bad Little Boy
Chapter 20 - Argument
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - String
Chapter 23 - Questioning
Chapter 24 - Snapped
Chapter 25 - Happy Endings

Chapter 15- Piano

1.9K 92 7
By LivingDead1034

Evan and Ethan stayed with Kenzou for the rest of the night. They didn't leave his side. Kenzou couldn't sleep after the dream he had just woken from. The twins didn't blame him, having a memory in the form of a dream about your parent dying in a fire would spook anyone.

When the sun finally rose, Kenzou had begun to drift off to sleep.

This boy. They thought. They both got off the bed and went to the dining room.

"You two look like you barely got a wink of sleep," Cameron told them, handing them each a mug of coffee.

"Kenzou had a nightmare," Evan told him.

"Well, more like a memory in nightmare form," Ethan corrected, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Wow... what was it about?" Cameron asked.

"His dead mother, his father leaving, his house burning down, a necklace. That sort of stuff."

"Oh, don't forget the birth certificate," Ethan added.

"Oh yeah. The birth certificate. Since it was a memory, some things were jumbled up." They both looked at the worried Cameron.

"Anyway, you both have two hours until the three of you need to go to the Supernatural school. White Fang High. You will have to be careful, Kenzou has been all over the news. Look," Cameron grabbed a remote from the table and switched on the tv in the room.

On was the news.

"The missing teenager now identified as Kenzou Hiroshi is still missing. Going missing from the hospital nearly a month ago, he has yet to be found-" Cameron switched off the tv.

"See?"

"Yeah.."

"Also, one more thing." Steven walked in the livingroom. "Protect your mate." The twins nodded. They went to Kenzou's room. Noaki would be serving breakfast in about an hour.

"Kenzou, time to wake up." Kenzou's eyes slowly opened and he sat up. When he got out of bed he went to the bathroom, the two twins went back to their room to change.

Ethan wore an orange long sleeved shirt with white stripes, a grey unzipped hooded vest, dark blue skinny jeans and black sneakers. Evan wore black skinny jeans, black sneakers and a maroon singlet with something along the lines of "#?%^*!" on it and headphones around his neck. They went back to Kenzou's room to find him in a black, grey and white unbuttoned checkered short-sleeved shirt with a white undershirt, black short shorts and pink ankle-high sneakers with touches of grey. He turned around with a hairbrush in his hand and his pink gem necklace around his neck.

"Evan, Ethan, good morning!" He smiled. The two only stood there. Evan trying to control himself and Ethan concerned for Kenzou's well being.

Now that he noticed it, Kenzou was still pale from never leaving the pack house, he was still extremely skinny because he would barely eat. The clothes he wore hugged his small frame, showing how thin he was.

Once they were out of their trance, they walked up to him. Kenzou finished brushing his hair and clipped a pink hair clip into his hair. He rested his glasses over his nose and looked up at Evan. tilting his head.

"You're adorable," Evan told him, kissing his forehead, making Kenzou blush.

The three of them then went out to the dining room. As soon as they sat down, nobody questioned at how Kenzou wasn't talking to 'Limbo' like he did at every meal time. When they finished, Evan, Ethan and Kenzou went to the door to get their bags that Alex had packed for them the night before.

The Supernatural school wasn't all learning, it was mostly finding your abilities, race, mate and everything to do with that.

When it was 8, the three walked out the door and got into Evan's car and drove to the school. When they arrived, they stepped out the car and looked around. They saw Werewolves, Vampires with umbrellas and hoodies, Demons, Fairies and other supernatural creatures. Kenzou, however, stayed behind the twins. When they got through the school gate, they glanced around. Yep. Definitely a school for the Supernatural. They went to the office and inside there were some nekos working at the desk. One of them looked up at them and smiled.

"We're new here, uhm."

"Names?"

"Kenzou Hiroshi, Evan Beckett and Ethan Beckett."

"Okay... one moment," she spoke, typing on her computer. "Ah."

She smiled and looked back up at them.

"In the room on the left, Nilo is waiting, if you could please go there."

The three went into the room on the left. In the room was a sweet looking brunette with hair coming over her shoulder.

"Hello! I'm Nilo! I would like to inform you that while on school grounds with a Band, you maintain your Supernatural form, please. If I could ask you to put your bags over there in the corner and change into your Supernatural form, please."

And so they did.

Evan and Ethan were shrouded in fox fire until it cleared and they were seen with their ears, tails and animal-like eyes.

"Great, what about you?" She crouched down and asked Kenzou, who swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded.

He grew his snake tail and his vermilion and pink scales now covered all of his arms, neck, jaw and cheeks; his ears became elfish and the Demon mark on his left forearm became more visible. His teeth grew and from behind his glasses, his eyes went magenta.

Nilo dropped her clipboard.

"Y-y-you're a-a-a-a... Naga...?" She asked, her breath taken away at such a rare sight.

"A-and a Demon and a Banshee..." Kenzou corrected quietly, sinking low to the floor.

"U-Uhm.. okay, well.." she wrote on her clipboard that she picked up and placed some plastic wrist bands into a machine.

"Are you dominants or submissives?" She asked the twins.

"Both dominants." They replied.

She then turned to Kenzou.

"Dominant or submissive?" She asked in a gentle voice, careful not to scare the boy.

"He's a submissive," Evan replied for Kenzou.

"Do you boys have your mates?"

"Mhm! He's right here." Both twins spoke, wrapping their arms around Kenzou.

"Both of you? Okay." She turned back to the machine with the 3 wristbands in it. All dull and transparent.

"What are these for?" Kenzou asked.

"If you didn't notice, all of the students at the school are wearing wristbands. Look on the wall." She pointed to the right wall where a poster lay.

A tick or a cross means whether the owner has a mate or not. Huh...

They stopped looking at the picture.

"Um, there's a problem." Nilo spoke. "The machine was confused when one Band needs 3 species on it. It will take longer to process."

"So?" Ethan asked.

"You two can come get your Bands, while you will have to wait till after school to get yours." She told them.

"It's not a big deal," Kenzou told them.

"Actually, it is a big deal. Without your band, you can't stay in your Supernatural form. And this way, you will be weak against others who either don't have a mate or other dominants. And let me tell you. They will want you." She turned to the twins. "So you two must protect him."

"Of course." Evan spoke.

"Come back after school, Kenzou, to get your Band." She handed the twins their bands and a timetable.

"Since you are mates, you will be given the same timetable."

"M-mhm." Kenzou changed into his human form.

The three got their bags and left, as soon as they stepped foot outside the office, the siren went. The twins looked at their bands.

(V is a tick)

"V Evan - Kitsune"
"V Ethan - Kitsune" Both of their Bands were red. The three of them looked at their timetables.

Music.

For the first two periods, they had Music. Once they had navigated their way to the music room, they stepped in. The teacher smiled at them and gestured them over.\

"Class, we have new students. Please read out your wristbands." He smiled as Kenzou handed him his timetable.

Evan looked at his Band.

"Mated, Dominant, Evan B, Kitsune."

Ethan looked at his Band.

"Mated, Dominant, Ethan B, Kitsune."

Around the class they received some 'welcome's and 'nice to meet you' s.

"I don't have a Band, yet, sir."

"That's fine." The three students then found themselves a seat near the back.

After an hour of being told about notes and rhythms, the teacher who they had now learnt his name as Mr.Bennett, had walked near the front of the class.

"Who wants to play this piano for the rest of the class?"

Nobody put their hand up.... until Kenzou.

"Ah, Kenzou, come up here." He smiled.

Kenzou stood up and walked up to the piano. He sat down.

"Alrighty," Bennett whispered, "Can you read this? It's okay if you can't."

"I...can," Kenzou replied softly. Kenzou placed his fingers on the keys and looked at the paper before him. It was simple... too simple. Much too simple. "Can I play my own thing?" he asked. Bennett nodded.

Students sighed, thinking that all he would do is play three notes repeatedly because the music sheet was too difficult. Kenzou cracked his knuckles and took a deep breath. As soon as he closed his eyes, images and sounds flashed into his mind. Subconsciously, he began to play gentle tunes on the piano.

"Mummy! Can I play with you?" Six year old Kenzou asked. His mother nodded.

"Of course," she smiled, scooting over on the bench she sat on and Kenzou jumped up next to her. He smiled up at her. For the next hour, she taught him which keys make which sounds. In a few weeks, the two of them were playing duets, playing the piano as if it were a part of them. He would play the piano before school, think up of tunes at school, and play the piano after school. He loved the piano. He played it as if he had known how to his whole life. Whenever his fingers would glide along the keys, a gentle smile was brought to his face. His black hair, just past his shoulders, would sway as he went to reach for the next key.

He would play the piano for his mother and father. His mother would shower him in praise, his father would -if he was lucky- give him a sideways glance and a small grin.

"Mummy, look! I can do it! I can play!" He had cheered after four hours of his first practice.

"Yes," she gave him a close-eyed smile, "and it sounds lovely." He blinked before smiling and giggling, closing his eyes.

*think of sad piano music here*

Without knowing it, Kenzou's thin fingers were playing the instrument with ease. His eyes looking both dead to the world yet filled with emotion. The instrument emitting beautiful sounds and notes. The class could only stare as Kenzou played. He played the piano just like he did when his mother would play duets with him. The same mixed sounds and sad music from all those years ago.... but now, he played it without his mother.

She's gone... He thought as he moved his hands quickly along the keys. Silent tears fell down his face.

She's gone! He picked up the pace of his playing, his hands reaching inhuman speeds as he made beautiful music with the piano. The playing of the piano slowed down gradually. He finally finished before looking up at the right of him, where his mother would smile down at him.

Aren't you proud of me? He thought as he stood up and looked around the classroom. Their eyes wide and mouths agape. But the twins? The twins had smiles of praise and encouragement. He walked back to them and sat down in between them.

"She's gone." He let out a choked sob.

"Shh, shh. I know. You're okay." Evan whispered, stroking his head.

"You're safe with us." Ethan added, tracing circles on Kenzou's back.

"That was beautiful, Kenzou. Where did you learn to play like that?" Bennett asked.

"M-my mother." Kenzou replied.

Recess

The twins and Kenzou sat down on a bench at recess. Kenzou had said he needed to use the bathroom.

"You can't go alone, you know what Nilo said." Ethan spoke.

"It's just the bathroom, come on." Kenzou defended. Even after Evan taking his brother's side, Kenzou went anyway.

When he was just about to walk out of the bathroom, the door was blocked by two much older werewolves.

The two of them had red Bands and both Bands had crosses on them.

Kenzou gulped.

So! I hope you liked this chapter! I don't really know if this is a cliffhanger or not... but can I please get some comments? I would appreciate it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 21.6K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
2.1M 71.9K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
19.4K 750 12
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™Šπ™’π™€π™ -π™ˆπ™€π˜Όπ™‰π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž- π™Žπ™π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™€π™‰ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€, π™π™‹π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™‘π˜Όπ™‡, π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™Šπ™Ž, π™π™€π™‘π™€π™‡π˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰, π˜Όπ™’π˜Όπ™†π™€π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚. ═════════════...
My Enigma By Jade

Fanfiction

2.2K 80 12
Gon Freecss, age 14, must endure the unfortunate process of being the new kid in high school. Along his way he makes friends, enemies, and one boy h...