Wait for Mated Love

By shakira227

When I met him I was only seven years old. I was young, impressionable, and possibly even a little naive, but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Evil father? - chapter 3
New Friend? - chapter 4
so long love life, i never really knew you - chapter 5
trapped - chapter 6
chained - chapter 7
Finding help, and finding out - chapter 8
escape - chapter 9
full of surprise's - chapter 10
Just crying in the park - chapter 11
don't ask question's - chapter 12
Because i love you - chapter 13
last night - chapter 14
leaving - chapter 15
fairy trap - chapter 16
change war - chapter 17
to much to handle - chapter 18
f.f.w.y.w - chapter 19
Always Dreaming Of You - chapter 20
Gone......Again - Chapter 21
Lost & Found - Chapter 22
Controlling foresess - Chapter 24
Find Me Fighting Back - Chapter 25
End This - Chapter 26
Authors note

Take a chance and love it - chapter 23

27.1K 175 113
By shakira227

READ ALL OF THIS CHAPTER IMPORTANT STUFF AT THE BOTTOM :) thank you.

Chapter 23

Take a chance and love it

Clarissa's p.o.v

"Wake up Clarissa." Cayson was talking to me but it really didn't register that she was saying anything. My eyes were closed but I was wide awake. Even though I haven't opened my eyes I knew from the arm placed lightly over my waist that there was someone was behind me. I was lying on my side and so was the person behind me. I was afraid to open my eyes. The person's breathing was even but that didn't mean they were sleeping. I just wanted to be safe.

"Clarissa open your eyes." Cayson tried again but I was still occupied with trying to remember what happened yesterday. The last thing I remember is training then I had fallen. Out of a tree I think. The small amount of pain in my left wrist leads me to believe that I had injured myself when I fell. I must be able to heal quickly because I was sure I had broken my wrist.

"CLARISSA STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS AND OPEN YOUR DUMB EYES!" Cayson successfully distracted me from what I had been doing before.

"WHAT!" I yell back at her.

"You need to get out of this room." She told me.

"I don't think I should listen to you. Last time I did I ended up here." I was done listening to her; all she did was get me into trouble. She was like that popular kid that would tell you to do something that they knew you would regret. I didn't want to leave Oliver but she would have just took control herself so it wouldn't matter what I wanted in the first place. It's always do this and do that with her and I was sick of it.

"What do you mean you don't think you should listen to me? I make the decisions I think are right Clarissa." She didn't seem mad, just hurt. Her voice had cracked just a little bit but she had covered it up quickly.

"I'm just saying that you don't always make the right decision that's all."

"Fine Clarissa! Get yourself back to Oliver all by yourself, but when you figure out that you can't, I'll be here ready to rub it in your face." Fine I don't need you.

I felt the hand on my waist rub my small baby bump.

"I love you baby." The voice was familiar. Chance? I opened my eyes slowly and looked behind me. It was Chance! His eyes were wide open and those green eyes were hard to miss.

"Good morning angels." He told me. What does he mean by 'angels?' Enfaces on the 'S'. Does he know I'm having Oliver's child? Is that why he took me to get back at Oliver? I turned around on the sofa, but being in such a small area it was hard to turn without falling off.

"Are you feeling OK? Are you having morning sickness?" He definitely knows I'm pregnant.

"How did you know that I'm having Oliver's child?" His face went blank he opened his mouth but just closed it back.

"It's not Oliver's child."

"Is he on something?" Cayson asked me. Probably, there's no way it's his child. We never...well you know...'Did that. '

"He can't be yours Chance." Chance's face lit up.

"It's a boy?'' I nodded my head but Cayson has been wrong about a lot of things, for all I know it could be a girl. I gestured for him to explain how it could possibly be his child.

"Before I tell you, I just want you to know that I love you and I just wanted to be with you. I knew Oliver was planning on taking you away and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop him," He paused then continued with his 'story.' "It was when you were unconscious in the bed. You were out for a few days and I didn't think you would survive so I..." he paused again.

"You raped me." It was barely a whisper but I'm sure he heard me.

"Yes.'' I felt anger rise in me. I wanted to lash out and possibly kill him. He took my virginity! He had no right and I thought my first time was with Oliver. Oliver thought my first time was with him. I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"No, no, Clarissa don't cry," He pleaded. His hands found their way onto my cheeks wiping my tears with his thumbs. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and rested his forehead on mine. "Clarissa I love you."

"Don't let this rapist touch you!" Cayson told me. I placed my hands on his chest ready to push him away but I found myself raising them up around his neck. I really just need to be held right now, even if it was by the person that caused me to cry. Chance wrapped his arms around my waist and held me closely.

"I'm sorry I hurt you Clarissa, but I won't ever do it again I love you," He told me.

Even if he did rape me he was really sweet. He rubbed small circles on my back in a soothing way. I relaxed in his arms and scooted closer to him. "Clarissa, are you mad at me?" Chance asked me. His voice was so sad and he wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Hell yeah she's mad. Tell him Clarissa." Cayson told me.

"I understand why you did it, but I really wish you hadn't." I had told him the truth for the most part. I was really disappointed that he did it.

"I love you Clarissa." He told me. Why does he keep telling me this?

'Cayson is there any chance that what he said could even possibly affect the father of my child?'

"Oh now you want to listen to me." Cayson replied sass filling her voice.

'Just answer the damn question Cayson.'

"Well if you were unconscious like he said you were, then I wouldn't know about it so there is a chance that you're having Chance's baby.'' She told me. I felt more tears fall from my eyes. Just think what Oliver would do if he hears that I could be having his brothers' baby. OLIVER! I had completely forgotten about him. He's probably freaking out right know wondering where I am. I heard Chance's phone ring.

"I'll be right back cupcake.'' Chance kisses my forehead before he climbed off the sofa to the phone. His phone was on his desk towards the end. His back was to me so I wouldn't be able to see his facial expressions when he talked.

"Hello?" He said. "Calm down mother," So he was talking to his mother. "You must not have any faith in me. There's no way he could kill me," Someone's trying to kill Chance. Was it Oliver? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Oliver. This is just the kind of reckless and stupid thing he would do. "Okay mother, I'll leave with Clarissa. I will. I love you too," He hung up the phone and turned and looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "I guess we're going on a road trip."

****

I was sitting in Chance's lap on his private jet. I didn't know where we were heading but I did know that I didn't like planes. When we had taken off I was literally attached to Chances' arm. When it was clear to move around he pulled me over onto his lap. So that's how I am now laying sideways on his lap.

"Are you afraid of heights?'' Chance asked me.

"No I just don't like planes...or roller-coasters." Both of those things terrify me to the point of peeing my pants but luckily I didn't.

"Why are you sitting on his lap, acting like he did nothing wrong?" Cayson asked me. I'm not acting like nothing happened; I'm getting over what happened.

"What's in the past is in the past and there's no way to go back and change things Cayson." That shut her up. Cayson didn't say a word to me.

"Do you want to play a game?" Chance asked. It was dark now but the inside of the plane was lit brightly.

"What game?" Chance looked around and then turned back to me.

"Well there's a TV and there's an Xbox Kinect so in your future I see you being whooped in tennis." Chance had called the stewardess to set up the game for us.

I had a great time playing with this cheater. I had beaten him nine times out of ten but he only won because he had picked me up over his shoulder and kept playing. We were now lying down on the floor of the plane tired and laughing.

"That was fun cheater."

"That was amazing." There was a stray piece of hair covering Chances' eye. I moved closer to move the hair. His hair was long enough to tuck behind his ears. The room was silent as I finished with his hair. Chance lifted me up onto his lap this time I was straddling him. He leaned in slowly giving me plenty of time to turn away.

I felt his soft lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening this kiss. Chance moved my legs around his waist. The kiss soon turned from a soft and passionate kiss to a rushed and emotion filled kiss. It was like he was trying to tell me just how much he loved me with this kiss. Chance pulled away.

"I love you Clarissa." Chance told me for what felt like the millionth time. He looked into my eyes.

"I... I... I don't hate you." Chance gave a small smile and pushed his lips onto mine and just like that I was a goner.

*****

Again I woke up in an unfamiliar place with an arm wrapped around my waist, but this time I knew a few things. I knew that I was not wearing any clothes, I knew that I was still on a plane, I knew Chance was behind me, and I knew that I didn't regret anything I did. Last night was great and I enjoyed it.

"HOW COULD YOU?! YOU CHEATED ON OUR MATE. HE'S PROBABLY OUT THERE LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE LYING NAKED WITH HIS BROTHER!!" I was tired and I really didn't want to deal with Cayson right know.

'Cayson I really don't want to talk to you right know okay?' I said that to her as nicely as I could but I knew if she keeps bothering me that nice Clarissa would be gone quickly.

"I don't care that you don't want to talk you can listen to—" I cut Cayson off before she was finished. Nice Clarissa was gone and now it was rude and pissed offed Clarissa time.

'No Cayson you can listen to me. I'm done with your crap. Oliver is your mate, not mine. Now I think I have been pretty nice and tolerant with you up to this point now I don't care if I hurt your feelings. I want to be happy and if I'm happy with Chance then I will stay with him. You know what Cayson? Thank you. Without you I wouldn't even have been here I would still be in the bed with Oliver right now.'

When I had finished telling off Cayson I turned around to face Chance. He was still sleeping so I curled into his chest. His arms automatically wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I wouldn't mind waking up like this every day." I thought about it for a moment.

"Neither would I." I smiled and laid a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you Clarissa." Chance told me yet again.

"I have feelings for you Chance."

Song: why dont you love me? by beyonce

did you like it i made it twice as long as i usally do just for you :)

so lets say 95 vote 56 comments and dont forget to fan Fan and FAN

one more thing. if you have a heart and care will you please watch the 30 min. video on kony 2012.

_watch it then do something_

ONE MORE ONE MORE THING

who do you think will win Chance or Oliver ;?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 910 44
โ› ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โœ โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the broke...
2.6M 62.9K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
349K 7.4K 40
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
112K 3.5K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...