The Cheif's Daughters

By prettyniya2326

Callie and Loren Jacobs lived in San Diego with their mom who was rarely home. They were both out of control... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

0 0 0
By prettyniya2326

Callie and Loren got home and they were alone. Are you going to that party? Loren asked. No. I told him I wasn't. You're going? Callie asked. Yeah. I mean,I wanna meet new people you know. Loren said. Okay. You can do whatever. Callie said walking upstairs to her room.

Callie plopped down on her bed and went on her phone. She looked up her dad's name and a bunch of information popped up like that he was the best chief California has ever had. She then fell asleep cuddled up into a ball.

Darien was sitting at his desk in the police station when Chloe called him. Chloe...I'm at work! Darien said angrily. How are my daughters? Chloe asked. Call them Chloe! Darien said. They won't answer. Loren won't answer and neither will Callie. Chloe said. Well maybe they need space. When they get ready they'll call you. And I'll try to convince them but I can't force them! Darien said. Okay. Do that. Get back to work now. Call me later. Chloe said. Okay. Darien said hanging up the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
48.6K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
239K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.