Fifty Shades of Hate

Autorstwa tvd_VA

"Toby ever since we came back from Branson- and before you say anything just don't and let me finish, ever si... Więcej

fifty shades of hate
First meeting
Scared shitless
Starting the job
Sleep deprived
Branson here we come
Placesplacesplaces
Diffrent concept
Let the games begin
Spanks and promises
The hurting heart
The dinner party
Out in the open
The date with business
Quick goodbyes and quick make ups
Wet and wild
New Years!!
Spilling my little guts
The not so fun ball
The suprise
Cold ever after

Surprise surprise

681 13 5
Autorstwa tvd_VA

Hey readers Im watching a new show called new girl its a very good show.

Recap: "I would love to thanks mom. I try swallowing the lump in my throat and do my best to stop thinking about the one person I needed most right now.

Chapter 14 : surprise surprise

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You would think with every passing moment it would get easier to forget him but that most certainly wasn't the case.

I felt sad and in pain it has been a week since I've seen Toby to be honest though it feels like years.

I get to go to the fancy art theater with my mom and dad today hopefully that will take my mind off of him.

I went down stairs and made breakfast for myself leaving extra in the pan for them. The thing I didn't like about when my parents go to the theater it's more like a gathering for business and fine art.

My week has been horrible this poor sweet guy asked me on a date telling him I liked someone els I turned him down.

Hey sweetheart I see you made breakfast and I see you saved me and your father some are you exited for theater night?" My mom showed up in her sleep wear.

"Yes I can't wait are you sure they will have whine." I lie through my teeth. I really hoped they had drinks I needed it, its been a long week.

"They will don't worry but don't let your father see you drinking you know how he is." The drinks were going to be on the business side instead of the art side but I didn't care.

My mom left the room to go back to bed she told me to wear something dashing but I didn't see the point. I only cared if one person thought I was beautiful or not and he's not here so I think I'm just going to wear skinny jeans and a T shirt.

I was washing my clothes because we were leaving at 8:30. I threw on my denim skinny jeans with a pink floral tank top. My finishing touch was my black covers boots with some casual make up.

I was ready to go so I sit down watching some cable T.V waiting for my parents. I thought about how pathetic I was twenty three years old and living with her parents.

They were out of there room looking all dressed up and fancy my mom was in a black dress with my dad next to her in a tux. My mom had big hoops in her hair as I shook my head that she would wear that.

"Honey well be there in a second your father has to find his dress shoes." My mom told me as I laugh this was my family always running late to things.

By the time they made it to the car It was already eight. They stepped in front, started the car and hit the petal.

We pulled up to the big theater once inside I check my phone my mouth dropped and my eyes were being ripped from there sockets the date read February 13th. Valentines day was tomorrow just great another reason to remind me of what I don't have.

"I need a drink." I told my parents closing my phone I just almost broke down right there in front of them.

I scurried off to the business side of the theater and went straight to grab a glass of expensive whine.

I sighed looking around its like he's every where every single thing reminded me of him all these men in tuxes only thing different is none of them look as good as Toby did.

I chugged my drink harder at the thought of him asking the guy that served them for another hit.

He shook his head and said only one to go around to everyone I was getting annoyed now that was a bullshit lie he gave four to the man over in the corner.

"Here miss you can have mine." A tall creepy man said to me something was off about this dude an alarm was going off in my body telling me to leave.

"No thanks I better go my um... my boyfriends waiting for me." I had to lie this man didn't look nice at all. He looked tipsy as I turned around to go.

The man grabs me covering my mouth and lead me to a dark forbid closet.

Seriously people no one saw that, not a single soul!

We were in a closet I guess that gut feeling I always get was right. I did not want to stick around to see what happens next. I turned to the door and tried it but it was locked and I could Only guess who had the keys unless you could only open it from the outside.

"Let me go selfish bastard!" I spat at him which was probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done in my life.

He grabbed my face with a firm grip and made me look at him. "What'd you call me?" Now I almost pissed my pants Girl rapped then killed in closet I could see it now in a paper somewhere.

I stared crying and pleading with all I had and the freak found it amusing.

"Don't please I need to get back to my family." My voice all shaky he had me up against the wall and shook his head. "I can't or you might just blab and I thought you were here with your boyfriend." I sunk now he had me trapped I tried hitting but I ended up crying more.

"Let me go I won't tell please...just please." I pleaded with everything I could hoping, wishing, praying.

His hands were digging hard into my waist hurting me and I let out a whimper.

I just had to get a drink didn't I?

He tugged my shirt slipping it off and I felt his junk between me. I cried more he had his chest against me and I knew what was coming as he had his fingers on my pants button.

(Cleared throat)

I heard someone clear there throat and I saw this as a sign of hope. Hopefully it was someone here to save me from this.

"I believe the girl said let her go now back off before it gets rough." The deep voice saved me. I guess the man wasn't looking for a fight as he let go of me.

"Ok chill man I'm out." He was sprinting towards the door and on his way out the man that saved me slapped him on the back of the head.

I ran to the man giving him a hug not caring if I didn't know him or that I didn't have my shirt on. My virginity was saved and whoever saved me I owed big time.

"Thank you, thank you so much I was... wow." I sniffle and wipe my eyes from my tears.

"No problem Abigail."

The stranger....wait I knew that voice and that voice apparently knew me I pulled away to look at the face and Toby was looking down at me smiling.

"Oh..hey how's.. how's it going?" I tried to say forgetting everything. I have wanted to see him for so long and here he showed up when I needed him most. I should of known he was going to be here this was business and fine art for fancy people.

"It's going good I talked to your mom she said you needed a job I can help if you want." His face told me he wasn't joking he's never meant my mom I guess we look alike and that's how he knew.

"Aright cool um.. thanks." My heart was getting jumpy, he smiled making me melt.

"Ya me and my girlfriend have been needing some help around the house." I froze so here I was lousy and lame but in a week he managed to get a girlfriend great just great.

"Oh You got a girlfriend that's cool how is she is she nice or is she like the blonde?" I couldn't help but ask a bunch of questions.

"No I... I think she's the one she moved in and we even built an extra room in the house you can stay there if you want and I will pay you every mouth."

"Ok cool." That's all I could say "the one" I should of known he would be here he is in business I need to use my brain more often I also should of known fate wasn't done Torturing me yet.

We had already went to my moms and packed my stuff once agin not forgetting to say thank you to my parents for helping me cope with my loss of Toby.

Now we were heading to his house I was still thinking about how this girl was "the one" it made me want to cry but I was ready to meet her.

We pulled in the driveway and I took a deep breath ready to meet his one thinking that killed me. I went inside and I studied her.

She was short and skinny red hair like the little mermaid and big beautiful blue eyes defiantly striking.

"Oh hello." Her voice was light and faded shaking my hand in her small one.

"Hi I'm Abigail I'm the help for you guys." She smiled. "So your the famous Abigail, your rooms in there I'm Sandy and are you okay you look like you've been crying?"

That really pinched a peak of curiosity in me so he had talked about me that's how she knew me and out of the many she actually looks nice.

Toby came in after a while and she smiled really big going over to kiss him but not in a rub it in kinda way but in a Kiss Toby way it still made my heart burn.

She stopped kissing him walking to me leading me to the bathroom and sitting me on the toilet.

She cleaned my teary face with a wash cloth. Toby came to stand in the door frame only looking at her smiling.

I knew right then that they were in love and it pained me but she was the living caring not going to hurt you type and she had a motherly side I liked her but I only wish I could hate her.

"There your all cleaned and you don't have to say what happened Toby explained it to me." Giving me a weak smile she patted my back.

"Okay thanks I think I'm going to crash um.. goodnight sandy." I said heading towards the door running into Toby I almost cried there I did not want to ruin there "thing" because my feelings.

I pushed him aside and ran to my new room that they built together I turned out the light.

I just had to run in to the man of my dreams and I just had to love it but hate it at the same time. I knew I already liked Sandy because she didn't know me only heard of me but she was still nice to me.

I heard a knock on the rooms door.

"Abigail it's me Sandy are you okay?"

I wanted to hate her guts so bad but she's to nice.

"Yes just a little embarrassed about almost getting rapped." All in all that was true I was still shaky because of it.

It just wasn't the reason I was crying.

It wasn't your fault how about you come out and watch a movie with me and Toby I will pop some popcorn if you want....even extra butter." yep I liked her and I knew there was no way I could compete with'er she was a keeper.

*^*^*^*^*^

We were in the middle of the movie all the popcorn was gone and I just looking at Jacob black shirtless.

I was on the couch and they were laying on the floor sharing a blanket I kept looking at them all snugged up and cozy together "that's supposed to be me. Accidentally I voiced my thoughts.

"What Abigail?" Sandy said looking at me oh shit did I really say that out loud I have got to stop that habit.

"I said Jacob looks hot."

Toby shook his head "No its not supposed to be." He heard me that made me want to cry.

I hide my face Sandy thought we were talking about Jacob and she said to Toby "well He can be." implying that Jacob could look hot.

When the movie was over Sandy got up and told me I didn't have to do dishes because she wanted to do them.

Toby leaned over and said something in her ear making her blush as while making me look down.

"No Toby I have to do dishes and while I do I want you to show Abigail rover." I can't believe she trust us I know theres nothing going to happen but still? when she left I was still looking down.

"Past behind us everything that happened Doesn't matter." Toby blurted out but I wanted it to matter I wanted us to matter.

"Okay show me your dog." I was hoping it was a dog and not a child. He whistled and it was a dog I let out the huge breath I had been holding.

I made the mistake of looking at Toby while I imagined my heart in his hand implying he ripped it from my chest.

I ran to my room and hit my new bed crying, why does life have to be so....fucked up.

"""""'"""""""""""""""""'"'"''''"'''''''"'""""'''''"

As of right now.,...... I'm so so so happy that you guys kept reading and helping me get up there.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

65K 2.1K 47
" Oh...you have a beautiful smile princess" What.The. Hell he is flirting with my best friend "we know that now go away would you" I said frustrated...
219K 5.7K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
31.4K 556 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
483K 13.3K 39
I slap him across the face. Then I shove him. After that, I start to punch his chest repeatedly, still crying. "I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON...