Sleep deprived

Recap: we dozed off on the couch together.

Chapter 5 : sleep deprived

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thump!!!!

I jolted awake because I had fallen on a big cold heavy hard floor and then I heard laughing.

"That was so priceless your such an idiot."

"Ya ya laugh it up but I'm going to the bed so have fun on the couch." I felt really tired from the long night and from the headache I just got from tumbling or should I say being pushed on to the floor.

"OH Im laughing alright..why did we sleep on the couch again? oh right I remember the bed is dirty and last time I checked my maid hasn't washed it yet." He said tiredly but trying to sound very cocky.

"Then I'll just sleep on the floor where you pushed me and this time you can't stop me because Im not in your way." I said smiling to myself that I get peace and sleep time.

All of a sudden I heard hard laughing again where it sounded like a hyena. "Really Abigail the last time I checked you work for ME so I would like you to-

Make breakfast, Clean the sheets, Sort my papers and then there is a very important phone call I need you to be on the watch for all day for when it rings you answer it and say nice things."

I went into a Blank stare ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Here I thought I could enjoy peace and quiet while getting some really good sleep and then he gives me a list full of chores.

I mean what am I Cinderella?

He gave me a little tiered smile. " lI hate you- Ugg What do you want?"

"Eggs, bacon and cooked bologna also I want sausages." He told me in a child's voice like he was asking for a pony.

I gave him the glare face. I was still tired but I did say yes to this job so I guess I have to cook for him.

"Is there anything else you want I don't know a horse, a pig oh I know! how about you make me cook a whole truck load for ya." I said, I know he is a male and he will have his appetite but still I will be the one cooking it.

"Well lets get to the kitchen big boy!" I patted my knee and sounded like I was talking to a dog.

"No Abigail Im very tired I am going to lay down, do the beds first so I can sleep on it as soon as its done being washed." He can not be in his right state of mind. Why does he get to go back to bed and not me that's not even fair?!

I let out a long hard sigh pinching the edge of my nose. I had all that work and I had no one to keep me company. He was an ass but I would still like someone to talk to.

"Yes sir." I finally spit out all venomous like.

"""

Once I got done with the dishes, laundry and pretty much the whole house I didn't see anything that needed to be clean because It was all spotless.

That boy sleeps forever he still hasn't woken up since after I had washed the sheets.

I thought about my family it's been a week since I have seen them. I had to make note to visit them some time.

I heard a door slam and I jumped to see who it was. It was Toby who had slammed the door and walked in the living room looking extremely pissed off.

"Is there something you forgot to do today Abigail?" He asked me and I knew right then and there that I forgot something big and he was well more than mad at me for it.