A Mystery

By TheeJaffaCake

Josh lives with his step dad and little sister in an abandoned town. They finally get a new neighbour, but Jo... More

A Mystery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - The End
Surprise!
The Sequel :-)

Chapter Twenty Four

399 19 2
By TheeJaffaCake

- Josh's POV -

I sat on the grass with Rose for ages, at least I got away from crying for a few hours. She is very quiet but is talkative when I ask her things.. Her hair is the same style and colour as Ambers, which is why I thought it was her.

I wonder if Amber is ok. I should go see.. no! What am I thinking? She tried to hurt me right? Maybe I was wrong about her, maybe she did want to be with her mum. I was taking her away from home.

"Josh?" Rose said waving her hand in front of my face, I jumped and looked at her.

"Oh sorry" I responded while looking around, I glanced at Ambers house quickly.. Still as silent as ever.

"I really want to meet your friend" Rose said while getting up from the grass.

"Who...?" I answered.

"Uh.. Amber?" She said laughing, I looked around and laughed with her.

"Oh yeah, well i think she's out at the moment.. Maybe later?"

"Sure!" She said happily, I walked Rose to her house.. Only a few doors down from mine. She smiled and waved while going into her house.

I don't wanna go home.. I'm gonna go for a walk.

- Ambers POV -

"What am I gonna do" I said repeatedly to myself, I was looking through the notes that were spread across my mothers walls. The book made no sense to me either.

I really miss Josh, but I feel angry because I know he was telling that random girl about me.. What am I gonna do now?

If I went near Josh I would hurt him, I wouldn't mean too but.. It's the anger.

The door suddenly knocked, I jumped at the noise making the house shake. I'm not answering it.. what if that girl already phoned the police on me!! no stop, you're getting too paranoid.

I slowly stepped out into the landing of my house, not going near the stairs. I threw myself on to the floor and shuffled to the corner, peeking downstairs and at the door.

It was the police, I shivered. He did, he told them!

Control your anger Amber.. you don't want them to hear you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 1 1
An unexpected twist into a world of wonders
427 65 30
Sisters who were brought to a new realm facing challenges one after the other. Times become hard as they have to learn to rely on themselves as they...
Nowhere By VⱠ₳Đ

Mystery / Thriller

54 0 8
A teenage boy wakes up in a strange place shrouded in darkness. Not knowing who he is or how he got here, he decides to find out what secrets the mys...
834 67 56
Daithey's family is dead, and now his uncle has been kidnapped into a strange new world. Meeting his new friends, Daithey must help save his helpless...