Fifty Shades Of Justin

Autorstwa Believeeexoxo

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don’t want to be with anyone else. Even though you’ve be... Więcej

Chapter One- "When It All Began..."
Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."
Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."
Chapter Four- "You Don't Deserve It..."
Chapter Five- "Let Me Explain..."
Chapter Six- "I Promise..."
Chapter Seven- "Today's Gonna Be Special..."
Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."
Chapter Nine- "I'll Tell You When I'm Ready..."
Chapter Ten- "She's Just An Old Family Friend..."
Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."
Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."
Chapter Thirteen- "Watch It Fall..."
Chapter Fourteen- "Some Bitch From My Past..."
Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."
Chapter Sixteen- "What The Hell Have I Done... "
Chapter Seventeen- "I Know We Will..."
Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."
Chapter Nineteen- "I'll Protect You..."
Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."
Chapter Twenty One- "I Never Thought I'd Find Him..."
Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"
Chapter Twenty Three- "Am I Hurting You?"
Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."
Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."
Chapter Twenty Six- "Found You..."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Darkness..."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "Think Again..."
Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty One- "I Did This To Her... "
Chapter Thirty Two- "I Needed That..."
Chapter Thirty Three- "I Don't Care..."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Pinky Promise..."
Chapter Thirty Five- "Home..."
Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "I Was Wrong About You..."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "The Ring..."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Don't Scream Too Loud..."
Chapter Forty- "The Perfect Moment..."
SEQUEL.

Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."

81.2K 1.3K 1.6K
Autorstwa Believeeexoxo

  Chapter Twenty Seven 

"Leave Then..."

Sophia’s Point Of View

             “Baby!” I giggled and jumped on Justin’s back, taking him by surprise, as he closed the door behind him.

            He had just gotten back from the studio and I’ve missed him all day. I could hardly go a couple hours without craving his touch or his voice. I was starting to think I had an addiction.

            He slid me around so I was straddling him from the front and kissed my lips.

            “I missed you.”

            “Not as much as I did.” I whispered, not tearing my gaze from his.

            He rolled his eyes and carried me into the kitchen to set me on the counter.

            “I have a surprise for you.”

            “Really?” My eyes gleamed with excitement.

            “Yeah. It’s been a month since the incident with Fredo and everything so I um, wanted to take you out and get away from the house for a little.”

            I shuddered as the memories came flooding back through my head. I didn’t want to think about that night ever again but for the past four weeks I couldn’t get it out of my head. I’ve tried to let Justin think it wasn’t that big of a deal but I knew he could tell it’s been bothering me.

            “Really? That’s so nice. Thank you.” I smiled and grabbed his hands. “What did you have in mind?”

            A smirk appeared on his lips before he reached into his jacket and pulled out two concert tickets.

            “A Rihanna concert in two hours. Just you and me.”

            I screamed with excitement and grinned from ear to ear. This was exactly what we needed, what I needed. I was tired of sitting in the house doing nothing because of the paparazzi. I couldn’t live like this anymore.

            “I love Rihanna! Baby this is so nice of you.” I gripped the tickets in my hand.

            “You deserve it.”

            I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and hopped off the counter. If the concert was in two hours I was going to have to get ready. I was only wearing one of Justin’s T-shirts that barely covered my ass but I didn’t care. It wasn’t like I had to impress anyone when he was here.

            “Fuck.” He pulled my arm, making me come closer to him, and trailed his fingers to my ass.

            “Justin…” I laughed nervously, trying to pull away. I didn’t have time for this if I wanted to be ready on time.

            “You’re so sexy.” He let the word roll perfectly off his tongue, making my stomach pull in all sorts of directions.

            “Is that all you care about?” I jokingly teased in his ear.

            “No. I love everything about you. But when I can see your ass hang out of one of my T-shirts it’s hard not to stare.”

            I giggled, realizing he had a point, and walked through the corridor. Heading into his room, I opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a short skirt and a crop top.

            Sliding the fabric over my head, I headed into the bathroom to do my hair. Justin’s always seen me with my hair curly, but he’s never seen me with my hair straight.

            Picking up the straightener from the drawer, I plugged it in to let it heat up. Hopefully he’ll like my hair differently.

-------- 

            Making sure my last curl laid perfectly straight on my shoulder, I set the flat iron down and looked myself over.

            I was wearing black heels, a short black mini skirt, and a red crop top. My hair was for the first time perfectly straight and I did a smoky eye with red lipstick.

            Grabbing a black satchel, I slid it over my shoulder and closed the door behind me.

            “Whoa.”

            I turned around to see Justin staring at me from the bottom of the staircase.

            Fumbling with my skirt, I blushed, hoping he liked it.

            “Your hair…” He reached for me when I reached the bottom step. “It looks beautiful.”

            “Thank you.” I kissed his cheek. “You look nice too.”

            Looking him over I noticed he was wearing vans, jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black jacket. I loved when he dressed simple; it was my favorite look on him.

            “Not as good as you. Your hair’s longer like this.” He pulled on the end of a lock and chuckled. “More for me to grab onto.”

            My mouth dropped open and I hit him playfully across the chest. “You are so inappropriate.”

            “Tell me something I don’t know. You ready to go?”

            I nodded, taking his hand, and slid happily into the passenger seat of the white Ferrari.

------- 

            “Baby this is so amazing!” I tried to make my voice loud enough over the screams and the music. Rihanna was literally killing it on stage and I was having the time of my life.

            Justin smiled and came up behind me to wrap his arms around my waist. We were on a private balcony overlooking the concert and I couldn’t think of a better way to spend the night.

            Grinding my ass against him, he pulled me in closer and pressed his nose into my hair. I felt my stomach pull, craving him. I don’t know why I’m like this all of a sudden but it’s like I needed him every second of the day. I didn’t want our relationship all to be based on just sex. I knew deep down that it wasn’t and shrugged it off, rocking to the beat of the music.

            “You’re a great dancer.” He whispered in my ear.

            “So are you.” I replied.

            Pulling away from me, he spun me around so I was facing him and pulled me back into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, automatically pulling at the ends of his hair. It’s so strange to think about how it all came together now that I actually think about it. A year ago today I would never have pictured my life like it was now.

            Rihanna brought up a boy on stage to give a lap dance to for her song ‘Skin.’ Watching her grind on his body, I noticed Justin staring at her and immediately got jealous. I don’t like getting jealous because I knew it wasn’t a good on any girl but I couldn’t help it. Rihanna was beautiful and I was just me.

            Crossing my arms over my chest, I looked away from him and down at my shoes.

            “Hey what’s wrong?” He tore his gaze from her and back to me.

            “Nothing. It’s just that I don’t look like her. I can’t do that.” I pointed to the stage as she danced on him flawlessly.

            “I don’t want you to look like her.” He replied bluntly. “She’s pretty, but she’s nothing like you. Nobody’s like you.”

            “But the way you just looked at her…” I shook my head, unable to finish.

            “Sophia. I wasn’t looking at her any way. If anything, I was thinking of how much I wanted you to do that to me, not her.”

            I nodded and looked away from him, just wanting this conversation to end. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t get over how self-conscious I was. I know what Justin just said was the truth but I couldn’t believe it. I know it frustrated him that I didn’t see myself the way he saw me but I just couldn’t fix it.

            “Please don’t be upset. I’m not mad at you. I’m just mad at myself.”

            “You need to get over that because you’re stunning.”

            I blushed and fumbled with my fingers, trying to focus my attention back on the concert.

------- 

            “Wasn’t that amazing?”

            We were walking in the arena trying to find our way out but I couldn’t stop talking about it the whole way. That was one of the best concert’s I’ve ever seen.

            “Yeah, it was.” He chuckled and pulled me into him. “I’m glad you liked it.”
            Pushing the door open, the paparazzi instantly bombarded us. I froze, still unsure of how to handle them, and covered my face with my hands to try and block the lights. I felt Justin’s arm come protectively around my waist, trying to lead me back to the car.

            Before we even made it a foot down the sidewalk, I felt a fist come into contact with my jaw.

            “Fucking cheating whore!”

            I fell to the ground, holding my face in my hands, and looked up to see a couple of fuming teenage girls.

            Justin sunk to the ground next to me to try and figure out what just happened.

            “What are you talking about?!” I spat back at them, trying to wipe the blood off of me.

            “We saw you with Fredo. Justin, how can you stay with her? There’s so much more out there than her.” She sneered.

            The way she said it hit me like a tons of bricks. The paparazzi were snapping their pictures like crazy trying to get every detail on what just happened. I then realized that these teenage girls were fans. They had the whole story mixed up. They just had no idea what happened.

            Justin shot them a look of disgust and helped me to my feet.

            “You don’t know anything about what happened. Stop believing everything you read.” He flipped them off and tightened his grip on me before leading me to the car.

            The memories from four weeks ago flooded through my head and no matter how hard I tried to push them out they stayed there.

            Buckling my seatbelt, I tried to stop my hands from shaking but I couldn’t. What just happened?

            Justin walked around the side of the car and slammed the door shut, his face fuming. Speeding away from the curb, I saw his jaw clench and his fingers tighten around the steering wheel. He drove for about two minutes, not saying a word, before pulling over against the curb. I couldn’t help that my hands were shaking but I didn’t want Justin to worry about me.

            Turning to look at me, he grabbed my hands to try and get them to stop. I couldn’t even look at him because I was so ashamed of myself.

            I let the hot tears run down my cheeks and kept my gaze on my lap.

            “I’m so sorry baby. I’m so sorry.” He kept repeating himself, gently stroking my hands.

            “Y-you’re sorry?” I stuttered between sobs. “Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about.”

            “Are you fucking kidding me Sophia?”

            His voice started getting louder, making me shake even more. I didn’t want him to be mad at me. That’s the last thing I wanted.

            “How can you sit there and say that right now? My fans just punched you in the face.” He looked over at my shirt, seeing the blood stains, and sighed before leaning back against the headrest. “This is what my life does to you.”

            “Justin,” I interrupted him. “I accepted this life for what it is. I want you and I’ll take everything that comes with you.”

            “GOD DAMMIT SOPHIA LOOK AT YOU!”

            I jumped from his outburst as he slammed his fist against the steering wheel.

            “You’re covered in blood, you’re about to have an anxiety attack, and you’re going to sit there and tell me you’re fucking okay?”

            I held back a sob, just wanting to get out of the car. He didn’t understand how much I loved him. He just didn’t.

            “Please don’t yell at me. It’s not making the situation any better Justin.” I glanced up at him to see his face in his hands.

            After about thirty seconds of silence, he sighed and finally spoke up.

            “Sophia just stop lying to me. I know this is bothering you, so talk to me about it. This isn’t going to get any better either if you never tell me how you feel.”

            “I’m miserable!” I screamed, making him jump. “This is scary for me. I can’t fucking do anything without a camera being shoved in my face. I can’t go anywhere now without people thinking I’m a cheating whore when they have no fucking idea what happened. I’m getting punched in the face for almost getting raped. How fucked up is that?” I tried to hold in my anger but once I started I couldn’t finish.

            “You want me to explain to you how I feel? I can’t. I hate your lifestyle; I hate the way you live. But there’s nothing I can fucking do about it. I just have to accept it. I don’t tell you how I feel about this because what’s the point? The same things are still going to happen no matter how I feel-“

            “Leave then.” He whispered, cutting me off.

            I felt my heart stop beating and plummet into my stomach.

            “Justin…”

            “I can’t stand to you like this Sophia. I don’t like coming home only to see that you’ve been crying. I don’t like seeing you so shaken up. I can’t change the way my lifestyle is so just leave.”

            “No.” I said bluntly.

            He tore his gaze from the window to look at me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so hurt. This is exactly why I didn’t want to tell him.

            “What do you mean no?” He shot back, his words hitting me like ice.

            “I’m not leaving you. Do you think that’s what I want to do? If you think I’m upset with this situation then I’m pretty sure you didn’t want to see me when we were apart those two months. I’d be lost without you. If I don’t have you then I don’t have anything.”

            “This is just the best thing for you Sophia. You just need to leave.”

            “Justin.” I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed on top of him. “I’m not going anywhere because you’re the best thing for me.” I took him by surprise and ran my fingertips along his jawline, trying to let him know how much I needed him.

            “Fuck.” He put his head back and took a sharp intake of breath. “I hate everything that’s happening. I can’t stand what I’m doing to you.”

            “If anything you’re doing nothing but good for me baby.” I cooed, gently stroking his cheek.

            He smiled and ran his fingers up and down my back. “I don’t know about that.”

            “I do.” I replied, putting my head in the nape of his neck.

            “I’m sorry for yelling at you. I don’t mean it when I do, I was just scared that you were going to leave.” He said quietly.

            Sitting up, I grabbed his face in my hands. “I promised when you came back from tour that night that I’m never leaving you. I don’t break my promises. I’m here for good and there’s no getting rid of me.”

            I didn’t hear him say anything; we just sat in the car in silence as his hands ran up and down my back.

            “I love you.” He finally spoke up.

            “I love you too and I always will.” I picked up his hand and placed it over the locket he gave me.

            “Forever.” He nodded and bent down to kiss it.

------- 

            “I’m gonna look ugly though.” I whined, looking at myself in the mirror.

            “That’s impossible. You need to do this to stop the bleeding so open.”

            I rolled my eyes but opened my mouth, allowing him to stick the gauze inside my cheek. This night has been full of ups and downs and to be honest I was more than tired.

            Justin chuckled when he saw the look of embarrassment on my face and kissed my cheek gently.

            “You still look cute.”

            Picking me up, he laid me on the bed and I watched him take everything off except his briefs. I rolled onto my side and winced when my cheek made contact with the pillow.

            “Come here baby.” He said sweetly, crawling into bed next to me.

            I gladly accepted the invitation and scooted closer to him, feeling butterflies as his arm wrapped protectively around my waist.

            “I’m sorry for everything that happened today.” He kissed the top of my hair.

            I couldn’t say anything with the gauze; I just squeezed his hand to let him know everything was fine.

            Today was the craziest experience I’ve ever had. I’m trying so hard to stay strong for Justin but this pressure is getting to be unbearable and to be honest I don’t know just how much more I can take. 

OK IT'S THE END OF THE CHAPTER BUT WAIT. YOU NEED TO READ THIS. I JUST NEED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER ON THURSDAY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS STORY. I'M BEING SO SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. YOU THINK SHIT JUST GOT REAL IN THIS CHAPTER? JUST YOU WAIT OH MY GOOD GOD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I WANTED TO UPDATE TWICE CAUSE I JUST WANTED TO RELEASE THE UPCOMING CHAPTER SOONER. OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN. OK BYE LOL. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.8K 123 7
!!! HIATUS!!! The world of the living..... A place where humans and souls reside. Tokyo, Japan.... A city in the world of the living that's also a ho...
2.2M 46.4K 41
The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better. What more could you want when you have e...
31.8K 1.3K 10
hi, lovelies! Welcome to my Poly Imagines book for different kpop idols! This book is NOT for member x member of certain groups such as Lisa x Jisoo...