Dope Boy Ambitions

Por laila_duhh

16 year old Monica Monroe and her twin sister Yonica are currently living in an orphanage due to there parent... Mais

Prolouge: Dope Boy Ambitions
A Place Called Home
New To This
Job Run
Respect Is Earned Not Given
The Bigger Brother
Struck Out
When Life Gives You Condoms, Use Them
All About The Benjamins
Trapped
All Alone
The Easy Way Out
One Way Or Another
Man Down
Saying GoodBye
Hard As An Apple
Freedom At Last
Lost And Found
Old Friends Meet Again
Hidden Secrets
Ahead Of Time
Truth Be Told
Life Saver
Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
Low Down And Dirty
You Wouldn't? Would You?
One Plus One
BackStabber
So Gone
Makeup To Breakup
Miracle
M is for Mommy
Bundle Of Joy
New Addition
Family Guy
Who?
Loud & Clear
Plans Unplanned
Can You Hear Me?
A Moment Of Silence
L-O-S-T
Dysfunctional
Baby Why
Bittersweet
Life Goes On
Down The Drain
Although Im Missing You
For Better or Worse
Finalé: Dope Boy Ambitions- The Final Say
ITS HERE!

Opposites Attract

132K 4.5K 7.5K
Por laila_duhh

Monica

King hasn't been home in about 3 days, and he also hasn't been at school. I'm not sure if Sheri kicked him out or he chose to leave.

I was in my room getting prepared for my date with Romeo which was in two hours.

I placed on my long maroon boots and a black dress to match. Nick walked into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Where you going?" He sized me up and down.

"Out." I smiled.

"With?"

"Nosey just like King." I laughed. "Romeo."

"Oh. Him." He said with a tone in his voice.

"Why did you say it like that?"

"Because he gonna play your ass." He chuckled and began messing with his phone.

"No he won't. He actually likes me."

"Mo. He doesn't. Trust me. You let him get into your head and next he gonna try and get in your panties."

I smacked my lips. "Whatever Nick. That's not gonna happen. I keep my guard up."

"Yea well he's gonna knock it down." He laughed. "I'm trying to protect you from a heart ache. You need to find a real nigga. Like King."

I smoothed on my lipstick and brushed down my flat iron hair. "King?"

"Yea. My bro ain't that bad of a guy. Just had trust issues and a bad temper."

"Yea well King is my brother."

"You right."

I laughed. "Now get out of my room. I have to go."Even though I had two hours I wanted to go do something before I go.

"Dang just pushed me out huh?"

"Yup." I popped the P and the end. I walked down the hall to Sheri's room.

"Come in." She sang.

I opened her bedroom door. "Hey Sheri."

"Hey baby. Wassup?"

"I wanted to know if I could get some money." I batted my eyelashes trying to persuade her.

She handed me her credit card. "Don't go over board."

"Thanks!" I squealed. "Oh yea and one more thing. Can I borrow your car?"

Her face went flat as she stared at me. "You barley know how to drive Monica."

"I do! I just get the break and gas mixed up-"

"Oh hell no."

"Pleaseeeeee." I pleaded. "I'm not even going to be gone long."

She sighed and tossed me her keys. "If I find one dent in my BMW imma put a dent in that ass!" She yelled as I walked out her room.

I giggled and grabbed my purse and phone. Afterwards I headed outside and got into Sheri's vehicle.

"Okay. Seatbelt first." I said then put my seat belt on. I turned the engine on. "Now put it in drive." I said and put the car in drive and slowly pulled out the driveway.

I drove all the way to the other side of town. The side that I never thought I would see again. The Southside.

Once I found my destination I parked the car and got out. I knocked on the door and the person who I wanted to talk to answered.

"Well, well, well if it ain't the twin sister." LJ said smoking on a black and mild.

"I'm not here to play games with you."

"Then the fuck you here for?"

"My sister. I know you seen her."

She chuckled. "Yea. I have."

"Where is she?"

"You really wanna know?" He ran his hand down my back until it reached my butt. I slapped his hand away.

"You're out your fuckin' mind. Don't you ever touch me again!" I yelled.

"Or what-" LJ started but got cut off.

"Mo?" I heard.

I looked passed LJ and saw my sister.

"Yonica!" I yelled and pulled her into my arms.

"W-what are you doing?" She groaned and pushed me me away.

"I've been worried sick about you. I thought you got adopted?"

"I did but they asses only wanted the check and not me." She said.

"Well come on. You can stay with me and my new family." I pulled her hand but she snatched away from me.

"No. I'm-Im not going anywhere w-with you." She stuttered.

"What? Why?"

"T-this is where I belong Monica." She slurred.

I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. "What's wrong with you? Why are you talking like this?"

"Mo just go! I don't want you here! Go!" She yelled.

"No I'm not leaving you here with LJ!"

"This. Is. M-My. Home!" She yelled.

"I planned on finding our biological parents-"

"Fuck that and fuck them! Have you ever thought that they gave us up for adoption because they didn't want us! Huh? Have you Mo?"

"Maybe they couldn't afford to take care of us. I'm sure they miss us Yonica."

She laughed. "Miss us? Really? They don't give a damn about us. And you wanna know something else? I-I don't give a damn about you!"

"Don't say that. You love me-"

"No I don't! I'm better off without you. Matter of fact I never want to see you again!"

I backed away from her as a tear escaped. This wasn't my sister. This can't be. She's mean but she is never this cruel.

I turned around and walked out the house unable to control my emotions.

LJ laughed. "Ha. You thought she was gonna come with you? That's my bitch. I own her!"

"You! You made her that way! You keep giving her drugs and doping her up! This is all your fault!"

"Not my fault she loves the drugs more than her own twin sister." He smirked in my face.

"Go to hell." I said and got back into the car and pulled off. Everything that just happened shocked me. How could my own sister turn on me?

"Get it together Mo." I told myself as I drove. I grabbed my phone and gave King a call hoping that he would answer.

King

The ringing of my phone interrupted my conversation with Jo.

"Who is that? Ya baby mama?" He teased me as he smoked.

"Nah its Mo." I said.

"Ohhh. Your sister."

"Barely." I said then answered my phone.

"Hey King. Where are you?"

"At my homie crib. Why?"

"I really wanted to talk to you."

"Is it important Mo?"

"No. I just really wanted to speak with you, face to face."

I sighed then looked at Jo. "Can she come over real quick?"

"Yea it's cool." Jo answered.

I told Mo it was okay and told her the address. Minutes later she was at the door knocking.

I opened and examined her outfit. She was pretty dressed up if you ask me. Her glossy eyes told me she was crying.

"Come in." I said. She walked inside and waved at Jo.

"Umm can we talk in private somewhere?"

"Yea." I lead her to the guest bedroom that was in the back of the house. She sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

"So I found my sister." She said.

"That's good. What she say."

"Some hurtful shit." She started crying. "She says she never wants to see me again." She cried harder.

"Uh." I said. I never know what to do when a female is crying. Monica grabbed me and started crying on me, getting me shirt wet.

I sighed frustratingly and patted her back. "I'm sure she ain't mean it Mo."

Monica looked up at me. "Can you help me with something?"

"With what?"

"I want to get in contact with my biological parents."

"Well I mean, I ain't Dora The Explorer, but yea I'll help you."

Monica laughed and wiped her tears . "Thanks King." She hugged me then kissed me on the lips. It caught me all the way off guard.

"I'm so sorry. I did not mean-" I grabbed her face and kissed her back. As the kiss began to get deeper the door opened.

"Oh. Oh damn. Was I interrupting something?" Jo asked.

Mo pulled away. "I gotta go." She rushed out.

"Damn King. You got a baby mama and a sister-lover."

"Man shut up."

Monica

Mixed emotions ran through my body as I pulled up at Cheddar's. It was time for my date with Romeo and I was looking a mess.

Make-up smeared, lipstick gone, and hair frizzy. I quickly fixed my face up and got out of the car.

I walked inside the elegant restaurant and saw Romeo sitting at a table.

"Sorry I'm late." I smiled and took a seat in front of him.

"It's cool." He said.

The waitress came over. "Okay are we ready to order?" She asked us.

"Um. I'll have whatever he's having with a water." I gave her my menu.

Romeo gave me a look and placed his order. The waitress wrote everything down and walked away.

"Mo you okay?" Romeo asked.

"Yea. I'm fine." My leg shook under the table.

Truth is my kind was no longer on Yonica it was on King. It was like we had feelings for each other but never said a word about it because we knew it was wrong. For goodness sake, he's basically my adopted brother! How can I possibly like his disrespectful ass. He's not even my type. He's rude, he smokes, horrible personality, and he's a drug dealer. But yet I still like him.

Romeo sighed. "What's on your mind Monica?"

"What? Nothing." I snapped out of my thoughts.

"It's obviously something considering you haven't been listening to shit I've been saying. Is there someone else? If it is please tell me so I won't waste my damn time on you." He snapped.

I pushed my hair back behind my ears and looked down at my manicured nails. I was going to be honest with him.

"There is someone else."

"That's all you had to say." He threw some money on the table and left.

I put my face in my hands and looked up to see the waitress.

"Would you like a to go box?"

King

I decided to go back home, but not for good. I'm definitely moving out. My mama think I can't be a man well imma show her that I can.

I opened the front door and saw my mama sweeping the floor.

"Oh. Back so soon?" She said.

"Nah. I ain't."

She sighed and walked over to me. "Son. I didn't mean what I said. I was just heated at the moment. You can live with me for as long as you need." She kissed my forehead.

"Appreciate it ma, but I'm 18 and I do need my own space for me and my child."

"Okay King. That's your decision." She said then went upstairs.

I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. The door opened and Mo walked in with to go boxes.

"How did your date go?" I asked.

"How did you know about it?"

"Nick texted me and told me."

"Oh. It didn't go so well."

"How come?"

She sighed. "Okay this shit may sound crazy as hell, but I don't like Romeo at all. King, I like you. A lot."

"Monica you can't like me."

"I know, but I do! I have very strong feelings for you. I've never felt this way about a boy."

"Well I don't like you." I said to her.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't like me. Tell me that when we kiss you don't feel a certain type of way. Tell me that you hate my guts and you can't stand me."She looked me in my eyes.

The sound of the doorbell went off.

Saved by the doorbell!

I jogged over to the door and opened to see Noel standing there.

"Wassup. Come in." I welcomed her inside.

"No thank you. This won't take long. I just came by to tell you that my parents are sending me to Detroit with my grandma, and I got an abortion yesterday."

"This a fuckin' joke ain't it."

"No King. I'm sorry. I have to go before I miss my plane. I guess this is Goodbye."

"Bye." I slammed the door.

"Are you okay?" Mo asked.

"Yea. I'm straight."

"Now tell me that you don't like me."

"No. I'm not gonna tell you a lie, but I'm not going to tell you the truth either."

Monica laughed. "I knew you did. You know what they say, opposites attract."

Now that I know how Monica feels about me I'm gonna try my best and keep my distance away from her. The last thing I need is a strange relationship with my adopted sister.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2M 65.9K 36
Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading!
122K 5.9K 47
[COMPLETE] Nadine and Braxton were not supposed to meet, or ever cross paths. Their worlds were different, yet connected at the same time. But now t...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
12.3K 301 23
Sarabi grew up in the game. Her mama and daddy basically created the game. Sarabi never felt real love. She doesn't even give the time of day until s...