CrossRoads.....

Autorstwa Abha3006

Life is never comes the way you want it....it has it own ways...its on you who you take it change yourself an... Więcej

Chapter 1-Introduction
Chapter 2- The Story Beings
Chapter 3- Darkness...
Chapter 4- Memories .... a fatal attarctaion
Chapter 5- The Past....Present...Future???
Chapter 6- The Seductress & The Sleeping Beauty
Chapter7-The War Intesfies
Chapter 8- Her Hatred
Chapter 9-Out in Open
Chapter 10-The Sisters
Chapter 11- The Heiress
Chapter-12 -A Star Studded Night
Chapter 13-The Colours of Love
Chapter-14 The Cloud with Silver Linning
Chapter 15- Doubts & Confessions
Chapter 16-The Beginning of The Dawn
Chapter 17-Revenge Begins
Chapter 18 - The Justice
Chapter 19-A Wounded Heart
Chapter 21-Alone... Confused....Sad
Chapter 22- Building Blocks
Chapter 23- A Sweet Confession
Chapter 24- A New Beginning
Chapter 25-Born to Rule

Chapter-20-Beginning of a Love Story

2.7K 191 62
Autorstwa Abha3006

BLING MEDIA

Snehal had decided to leave Mumbai...she started finishing her pending jobs in BLING Media...Snehal entered Raima's cabin and extended a pen-drive; ''this has all the details... you won't have any issues with me gone...''

Raima looked at the pen-drive then Snehal; ''you gone is the major issue...Kiddo why are you leaving me....Sam will move in with Nitin after few days...I will be alone''

Snehal smiled wiping the rolling tear; ''you have your super star''

Raima; ''Yes...but there is again a problem...he isn't my kiddo''

Snehal wrapped her arms around Raima's neck; ''I love you Rini...will miss you''

Raima hugged Snehal back closing her eyes , letting the tears free ...mentally she was cursing Rohan for pushing Snehal this far her POV; 'I won't let you anywhere close to my Kiddo'

Paradise View

Sam had decided to take an off to spend time with her parents plus she wanted Snehal to stay back ...Sam found Rakhi busy in reading...after a minute she decided to speak; ''Hey Mom...''

Rakhi; ''if you are here to convince me on Kiddo..then no....I am taking her back home....Sam she needs a break....and right now going away from here is the best thing''

Sam; ''Mom ....agreed....but what after few days...she has a good career here ...what will she do there...sitting idle will make her go mad''

Samrat coughed; ''I think I am still employed ....she will work with me''

Sam; ''Dad ...kiddo will only work with us no where else''

Rakhi; ''Sam...we never forced our will on you two...and won't let you force it on Snehal...I think I am done on this topic..when is your husband coming to visit us and take you home''

Sam smiled; ''Once I visit Darjeeling with you guys...I haven't been home for 6 years Mom...I too want a break''

Samrat; ''Smart move...but remember we won't let you influence Snehal ''

Sam nodded...her POV; ' we will see....Snehal I won't let you reject a good guy....'

Mehra Mansion

Raima had gone to visit Arjun's parents....Minu saw Raima , she came running to her hugging Raima around her waist; ''Di....you forgot me''

Raima pecked her forehead ; ''how can I forget you darling...but sorry I couldn't meet you as I was busy..how is school''

Minu; ''Ok''

Raima; ''why just ok.....and how is your badminton...is Arjun teaching you good''

Minu pouted; ''No ....I still jump like monkey at his shots I am not able to answer even one''

Raima; ''keep trying...where is your bhai'' Minu dragged Raima to Arjun's portion in the mansion...Arjun and Rohan were busy with motion tennis on TV....Minu ran away and Raima stood infornt of the television; ''Can we talk Arjun''

Arjun gave a wide grin; ''Hey Heiress...sure why not...Rohan we will play later''

Rohan gave a salute...he turned to leave but then stopped; ''how is Snehal''

Raima curled her fingers into a fist; ''She is much better without you...so please stay away''

Rohan smiled; ''I won't ...because I like her little too much to leave her ....I will convince...bye bro'' Rohan turned around to leave...ignoring Raima completely

Raima tuned angry she was about to follow him...but Arjun pulled her from behind; ''you came here to play a wrestling match with Rohan or a love match with me....Raima curled her lip; ''Ask your brother to stay in limits''

Arjun turned Raima; ''Love cannot be bound in limits Raima....''

Raima; ''Agreed..but it cannot be forced either...Snehal has right to decide ...and Rohan is snatching that right''

Arjun; ''No...Snehal is hiding....Heiress she is in the Sam place where you were when Alex mistrusted you....''

Raima; ''He is nothing like Alex....''

Arjun was now angry; ''Yes he isn't because if situation comes he will trust his love and not the world...so tell me heiress why are you here....'' Raima was surprised Arjun suddenly grew distant....he walked backwards resting his body on the sofa....

Raima was not the one to pacify....she replied equally stubborn; ''Fine ....my parents has invited your family for dinner...just had come to invite ...will leave''

Arjun; ''Bye'' Raima gritted her teeth stomped her foot and dashed out.....Arjun shut his eyes...and groaned in frustration ''Wow Arjun....that was so well handled...now you will spend a lifetime pacifying her... hate you rohan''

Rakhi had asked Sam to invite Nitin as well...she wanted a new beginning...Sam decided to visit Nitin's apartment....her house....Sam pressed the door bell and the caretaker answered...Daisy was so happy to see her mistress after so long..Daisy choked...since she had heard of Sam's return she only wished Sam comes back soon....Sam watched an emotional Daisy and hugged her sobbing..; ''how are you....now calm down...is Nitin home''

Daisy; '' he is in the bedroom''

Sam walked to her bedroom pushing the door open, Nitin stood their watching her wall size portrait....; ''Sammy you are home''

Sam; ''yes ....I think you can turn around and watch the actual me'' Nitin walked to her wrapping both his arms around her waist...he buried his face into her neck...Sam warped her arms around his neck; ''I missed you''

Nitin lifted her up twirling her around...Sam squealed...Nitin dropped their bodies on the bed bringing her below him; ''this is my favourite sound...I missed to death'' Nitin planted numerous kisses on her face on neck..; ''Never leave me alone...''

Sam caressed his air; ''never....Nitin I will come back but first I will go back to Darjeeling with my family....Kiddo is too broken....she is leaving forever...I have to bring her back....convince her to accept Rohan''

Nitin immediately let Sam go; ''If she is not ok with Rohan...why force''

Sam ; ''And the brother woke up....Nitin...Rohan loves her...he really does''

Nitin; ''Sam...he couldn't respect her feelings...he forced himself on her''

Sam; ''Nitin that was a kiss...a honest kiss...I know he was impulsive...but less than you...I think I got too many from you''

Nitin; ''that's different...''

Sam; ''yes because you consider kiddo as your sister...Nitin not fair....ok listen Mom has invited you to lunch on weekend...do come...Arjun and his family will also be coming...we are planning to finalizing Raima-Arjun wedding''

Nitin; ''Sam I don't agree...and if that pervert try anything that day....I swear I will break his bones''

Sam was angry; ''Nitin I always warned you against your anger...your anger has created a lot of troubles for us keep that in check'' Sam picked her bag and left..worst Nitin didn't run behind her...Sam walked to her....she groaned in irritation , then jumped at her place for few seconds; ''I don't know why Nitin-Rini hate each other...they are just the same stubborn...I should speak to Arjun'' Sam dialled Arjun and heard a disappointed greeting; ''now what's wrong with you''

Arjun huffed; ''your sister fought with me on Rohan....and I didn't pacify her....''

Sam; ''thank god...someone is thinking like me...I fought with Nitin...he is against Rohan...and now kiddo is leaving Mumbai...''

Arjun; ''Snehal is leaving why....So what are we going to do''

Sam; ''try changing kiddo's mind....meanwhile ask Rohan to be in control''

Arjun; ''I will....but its difficult he is too impatient to meet her''

Sam; ''Ask him to behave or I will twist his ears'' Sam disconnected

Arjun did not notice Rohan who had overheard his conversation with Sam...Rohan was frustrated...he couldn't understand what did he do so bad to make Snehal run like that....yes she wasn't his first..but he never faced any trouble convincing a girl....but this one was different....she was a pure soul and it reflected well in her eyes...she loved her family to the core...Snehal's love for her sister was so evident when all of them were together...he had also learned from Arjun how Snehal stood by her sisters despite being in pain...Rohan mentally adored her..but when he saw her..he had developed an instant liking for her...and then in the party...he still was not able to throw that dance out of his head....she seemed so perfect in his arms....he never crossed his limits...but when she was leaving, he couldn't hold himself from pulling her back into his arms...that moment he realized ..it was more than just liking. He was still cursing himself for kissing without her consent, that moment changed his life...Rohan still could feel her softness on his lips......he had come down to escape his parents continuous ranting about getting married..but now he really wanted to ...and only to Snehal ...but she had plans of running away...Rohan crashed on the couch with a thud...throwing his head back he kept staring at the ceiling ... 'Fine Honey..do as you wish.....I'll follow you till the end'

  Saturday Afternoon; Paradise View  

Arjun and Raima's parents were seated in the main hall of Paradise view...they had a good discussion on the wedding of their kids...and Raima kept throwing daggers at Arjun.....Rohan's eyes kept searching for Snehal...and Nitin kept staring at Rohan..who seemed to be least concerned about anybody's ire....Rakhi excused herself and walked inside...she saw Snehal busy in the kitchen; ''that's not your job Sneha''

Snehal stopped immediately, she responded without turning back; ''Ma I am not comfortable ....with him in the house''

Rakhi turned her around; ''this is your house....your comfort-zone....you shouldn't be saying that and with me and Samrat around , no one will be able to make you uncomfortable...come'' Snehal entered the room behind Rakhi and quietly sat next to her...Arnav looked at Rohan and then Snehal...he smiled; ''Samrat...we are fortunate to have Raima as Arjun's life partner...I have a request....we would like you to consider Rohan's proposal for Snehal....I have met her a few times and must say she is an angel''

Raima's eyes snapped at smiling Rohan...he was way smarter than she imagined...she turned to Arjun; ''I agree Kiddo in an angel...but did your dad just meant that I am not''

Arjun rolled his eyes; ''Honey that's the truth''

Raima gritted her teeth; ''Be ready to pay for it''

Arjun; ''Make sure the punishment is kind of romantic...and sexy''

Raima narrowed her eyes at Arjun...who was smiling after shutting her up....she just couldn't take defeat and pinched Arjun in his thigh ...he jumped groaning in pain, drawing all attention on him.; ''I think there was an ant''

Arnav; ''I understand son....we have our share of ants in our times...and trust me they bite real hard'' Arjun-Raima turned red..making others laugh....Raima quickly excused herself...it wasn't her day today

Arnav continued; ''I really want you to consider Rohan's proposal for Snehal''

Samrat's experienced eyes read Snehal's discomfort he knew she wasn't ready...she was continuously looking at her hands on her lap...he smiled back at Arnav and replied; ''we are thankful....but as a parent I am yet not ready to part from my third daughter....I am very sorry if that hurt you''

Arnav knew this was coming...he smiled; ''I can understand....but one request....whenever you think about her alliance think of Rohan before considering anyone else'' Rakhi invited everyone for Lunch ...after lunch...men and women formed their different groups...discussing random things...Rohan did involve himself in the discussion....but his deep blue eyes followed Snehal everywhere...he studied all her movements expressions...Rohan walked to the porch facing the beach....he stood there leaning on the wall looking at the roaring waves...his heart too had similar turbulence....Nitin watched him and then followed; ''Smart move....you directly shot to marriage ''

Rohan turned around..he studied Nitin; ''I don't believe in fooling around ....I know what I want''

Nitin gripped his glass; ''She isn't an object''

Rohan smirked; ''I never said that....I said about wanting a life with her''

Nitin; ''Not against her will....I will do all to stop you''

Rohan; ''I am a man....I don't believe in forcing myself on a girl....but I don't believe in letting go what I love....so I will convince''

Nitin; ''Why don't you look for someone from your place....''

Rohan now frowned...he straighten his back and walked to Nitin standing close enough so that only Nitin could hear him..Rohan replied in a polite yet firm voice; ''because its me who will decided whom to look for and from where''

Sam noticed the tussle and quickly moved to them; ''Both of you behave....Nitin I think you should go back to Dad ..you need to gel with my family...Rohan come with me'' Sam dragged Rohan out into the lawn; ''Rohan ..if you want her ...you have to go by my rules''

Rohan; ''Sam...as far as I am able to convince her, win her trust I will do as you say...but if doesn't work I will take my route''

Sam; ''i already had two mad people in my life...now you .....God help me....'' Rohan just smiled and walked inside...Raima who was looking at them from the window smiled; ''Sam...you will never listen to me...ok...lets see who wins this time''

Rohan saw everyone busy and quickly sneeked into the balcony....Snehal was standing in a corner...he watched her for a minute; ''may I know the reason of rejection''

Snehal huffed...he was the last person she wanted to see now...but her staying quite was not working she decided to answer him....or question him; ''May I know the reason of interest''

Rohan; ''I find you attractive....cute...and ....I don't have words...''

Snehal smirked; ''Or you find me resourceful.....Rohan Mehra...and upcoming model in US...and looking forward to make a career in India...like many other foreign faces..... and BLING MEDIA can provide you an awesome launch....''

Before Snehal could say a word more Rohan cut her off; ''Are you freaking mad.....yes I have assignments in India...but why would I need your help ....I could have contacted Raima through Arjun....and believe me  she wouldn't have refused'' Rohan racked his fingers through his golden brown hair...he was about to walk off but stopped ; ''And Ms Snehal.....I won't die if I don't get assignments in India...you did so much research on me...you should have did a little more about my background.....''Rohan walked off....he took leave from his hosts walking out of Paradise view....

After all guests left....Snehal hugged Samrat; ''Thank you''

Samrat patted her head; ''tell me....what have you done if I had said Yes for that proposal''

Snehal lowered her eyes; ''I would have accepted your decision''

Samrat; ''This is why said no....out of the 3 you are the only one obidient ...these two are just too stubborn'' Raima Sam just rolled their eyes...

Snehal; ''Please don't tell baba about Vinit or Gaurav....he will not forgive me''

Rakhi was trying to study her...but then decided to talk to Snehal later....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love ; ''What are you looking at..there is no place for you there''

Hate; ''How about I settle in Raima for Rohan''

Love; ''Go try...I am ready with Sam...''

Hate; ''See you soon''

Rohan follows Snehal to Darjeeling.... :) the sisters take opposite sides... Rohan's mad love

Votes and comments Please...please do ignore my mistakes .... Happy weekend frnds

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

249 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
95 9 20
Two people of two different worlds, colliding in one accident. Will it change their lives forever, for the better? Or for the worst?
7.2K 534 19
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BEGIN AGAIN♡ "Sometimes life is not fair with everyone, we broke, we heal but rarely life offers you a second chance and someti...
1.9K 191 26
Imagine your whole world turning upside down in a moment. Everyone you love leaving you. Which one will you deal with, your loss, your family drama o...