Tickle story requests

By demonoftheearth666

This is a set of stories that I got requests for from my friends, and yes they are all about tickling. Have f... More

Tickle the Stowaway
Crazy Cat Tickler
Unfortinate Accident
Stockade tickles
Show Tickles
Car confessions
The Tickle Booth
New Years Tickling
Playground Tickles
Kidnapped and Tickled
Fundraising Tickles
Blackmail tickles
After the Doctor's Visit
The Losing Bet
Late Night Confessions
An Unwelcomed, yet Loving Suprise
A Forced Confession
Forest Shenanigans
A New Job
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Fs to Tickler

10.7K 9 1
By demonoftheearth666

Frank was walking back to his dorm from class. He walked into the building, panting from the heat. He slowly walked into the lounge that was directly across the entrance before falling onto the couch.

His long black hair covered his face. His black short-sleeved shirt made him feel hotter than usual. His short covered his upper legs, allowing his clean legs to be exposed. His white sneakers completed the outfit that he was wearing.

"Hey, Frank." He heard a girl say to him. He lifted his head up slightly and looked to his right. He saw 3 girls sitting across from him. "You doing ok?" The girl on the left said. She had long black hair with a sleeveless white shirt and short shorts. The girl next to her had long black hair, a black shirt, and jeans on. The last girl had a bright pink shirt, short brown hair, and shorts on. All three were wearing flip flops.

"I'm just tired." He answered as he turned away.

"You had your last class for the day, right?" The girl on the left asked.

"Ya, why?"

"Well, we figured all 3 of us would like to ask you a favor."

"What kind of favor?" Frank asked as he sat up, looking at them.

"We want foot rubs and your the only one here." She asked.

"You want me to rub your, Mary's, and Annabelle's feet?" He asked.

The blonde girl leaned closer to Frank. "What's wrong with my feet? I thought you liked my feet." She said with a pout.

"He likes mine the best, Mary." The brown haired said.

"You both are wrong, mine are the best." The black haired girl said as she wiggled her small toes in excitement.

"Quiet, Jane!" Mary and Annabelle yelled in unison.

"Fine, then let him decide while he rubs our feet." She suggested. The other two nodded, turning their attention back to Frank.

Frank sighed as he stood up. He pulled up a chair and sat down. The three girls moved their chairs so that they were surrounding Frank, preventing him from escaping. All 3 of them slipped the flip flops off of their feet before putting them on his lap.

"Start with mine." Annabelle said happily as she spread her toes. Frank took her left foot and began to massage her size 8 feet. He began with her soles, getting her to smile. She wiggled her toes reflexively as her smile grew wider.

After a couple of minutes of running her soft soles, Jane leaned towards Frank. "You should tickle her soles." She whispered into his ears.

Frank nodded before moving on to massaging her toes. Annabelle's smile calmed down as she watched her toes get massaged.

After a couple of seconds, Frank moved his fingers to her soles and began to lightly tickle her soles. "Hehehehehehehehehehethathahahahahahahahahahahahahahatickleshahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled as she wiggled her toes.

"Sorry, but he doesn't like ticklish soles." Jane said in a sassy tone. Frank took a quick glance at Mary, noticing that she was biting her lip.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahapleasehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanohohohohohohohohohohohmorehahahahahahahahahahahahahatickles!" She begged through the giggles.

"Go to me next." Mary said as she put her feet closer to Frank. Frank let Annabelle go, letting her breath.

Frank grabbed Mary's size 10 feet and began to massage her wrinkled soles. Mary's first reaction was to bite her bottom lip while wiggling her long toes slightly. "This feels so good. Sad that Annabelle is too ticklish to enjoy it." She said, teasing her friend.

"I'm sorry that my siblings always tickled me when I was younger." Annabelle complained as she rested her feet on Frank's leg. She hid her soles, attempting to keep her most ticklish spot hidden.

Mary closed her eyes in pleasure as Frank massaged her soles for a couple of minutes before moving to her toes. Once he began to massage her toes, she let out a small sigh. However, a slight giggle managed to escape from her lips.

Mary immediately covered her lips, hoping no one else heard. To her dismay, both Jane and Annabelle leaned closer to Frank. "Please. I'm enjoying this massage." Mary begged.

"You know what to do." Jane said as she leaned back. Annabelle smiled as she leaned back, wiggling her toes in delight.

"No no nohohohohohohohohohohohoho!" She giggled as Frank began tickling her toes. "Nohohohohohohohohohohohotmytoeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheshahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She began to laugh.

"Does someone have super ticklish toes?" Jane teased.

"I think someone does." Annabelle teased as well as she smiled at Frank. Frank turned his head towards Annabelle, smiling back at her.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed. She closed her eyes as she attempted to pull her feet away.

"You both are mean!" Mary said as her cheeks grew bright red. Jane and Annabelle smiled at her.

"That is what's happen when you have ticklish feet." Jane said as Frank began to massage her soles. Jane let out a sigh before closing her eyes. Her soft size 6 feet were continuously being massaged by Frank.

"You know, I don't believe you." Mary said.

"If you don't believe me, then I'll prove it to you. Frank, you may tickle my feet." Jane said.

Frank just began to lightly tickle Jane's feet. However, she kept a straight face throughout the whole time. He just switched to tickling her toes, but she just kept the same face.

"The only thing that this does is make my toes want to spread." Jane said as she began to spread her toes. Just as she spread her toes, Frank began to tickle in between her toes.

Jane let out a small giggle before pulling her feet away. Both Annabelle and Mary looked at her in shock. "What? I'm not ticklish." Jane said as she put her feet on Frank's lap again.

Frank began massaging her toes, letting her relax. "I'll be back." Annabelle said as she got up and left the lounge. Jane watched as Annabelle left the room.

While Jane was distracted, Mary grabbed onto Jane's ankle. "Hey!" She complained as she turned back to Mary. Mary immediately began tickling in between Jane's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jane begged as Mary just kept tickling.

Before Jane could pull her free foot
away, Frank grabbed her ankle and began to tickle her other foot. "YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUBOTAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEDEAD!" She threatened while laughing.

"Looks like someone is ticklish." Mary teased as she used her nails to get every ticklish nerve on Jane's feet.

"STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jane begged as both Frank and Mary kept tickling her.

"I don't know. Your seem like your having fun." Mary said as Annabelle walked back into the room.

"ILLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETYOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOBACKHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around Frank's neck. "Once we are done here, you may tickle my soles in my room." She whispered as Jane managed to break free from Mary's grip. Jack let her go, allowing her to catch her breath.

"Well that was fun." Mary said as put her feet on the floor. Jane quickly moved her feet to the floor while glaring at Mary.

Frank stood up and moved out of their way. As soon as he moved, Jane jumped onto Mary and began to tickle her sides. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mary laughed before falling onto the floor.

Jane quickly moved to Mary's feet, tickling her toes. "You deserve this for not getting tickled much during your turn." Jane said as her nails tickled Mary relentlessly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mary begged.

Jane smiled as she placed her feet under Mary's nose while tickling her toes. "I hope you love the smell of my feet." Jane said happily.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP!" Mary begged as she was forced to smell Jane's feet.

After a couple minutes, Jane let Mary go and stood up. "I should get to class. I will see you all later." Jane said as she slipped her flip flops on. "I want a foot rub when I get back." She said before leaving.

Annabelle took Frank's hand happily. "Let's go back to my room." She said happily, leaving Mary on the floor to recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 21
I DO NOT OWN THE TEEN TITANS ! He does not make me weak But only the opposite He makes me glow in my darkness He creates my light He fills my ga...
46.2K 5.7K 24
ကူးပြောင်းခံရတဲ့သာမာန်လူသားလေးတစ်ယောက် မျိုးနွယ်စုက အသုံးမကျလို့စွန်ပစ်ခံလိုက်ရသော်လည်း ကူးပြောင်းခံရတုန်းက ရခဲ့သော ဆေးပညာ လက်ဆောင်လေးရခဲ့လေတယ် ။ sem...
189K 649 29
On a quest to rescue her little sister, Lilly Dawson finds herself in a world obsessed with tickling. Though some of this world may see tickling as a...
29.4K 129 174
Tumblr Whumpbump original writings