My Perfect Crush

By StaceyHemmington

#169 Gorgina suffered for her whole life. She was treated blankly by her nana. Her life is miserable at its b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 40

166 4 0
By StaceyHemmington

Gorgina's POV

I'm here at the garden with Jasper and Hazel.

"Hazel? Come here, baby." I tapped the space next to me.

She sat down beside me and suddenly hugged me tight.

"I love you, ate." She said as she looked up to face me.

"I love you too, baby." I smiled. "Jasper, come here baby! Sit beside us." Jasper ran towards us while holding a rose.

"For you, ate. I love you." He said and gaved me the flower. He kissed me on my cheeks and hugged my neck.

I let him sat on my lap.

"Tell me what's your name."

"Me, ate!" Hazel excitedly voluntered herself.

"Okay. What is your real name?"

Maybe it's not a bad thing to do like asking their real names as the first step to know them better.

"My name is Hazel Sapphire Mercalesia!" She smiled and leaned her head to my shoulder.

"What about you, little boy?" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Navy Jasper Mercalesia." He grinned.

Hmm. They have beautiful names, just like them. A god and goddess-like creatures of earth.

"You two have beautiful names." I kissed their cheeks.

I heard the loud sounds inside. Then in a moment, I saw mom and dad, panicking.

I placed Jasper on the bench.

"Hazel and Jasper, please stay here. Okay?" I said in calm voice though I am trembling right now.

"Yes, ate!" They replied in unison.

I immediately went to mom.

"How's Ruby, mom?" I asked in trembling voice.

"Sweety, please look after your siblings. We still don't know how's Ruby. Cauli said she's in emergency room."

My world turns upside down. Everything is in slow motion.

I remember how nervous Cauli was when Ruby passed out. He was the one who carried her out of the house. I can see sincerity on his eyes. It's like he's so afraid to lose Ruby.

Someone held my shoulder that made me came back to my system. I face him.

"Dad... will she be okay?" I asked, hoping.

Mom's crying and shaking. Dad looks fine even if he has blood shot eyes.

"I don't know, sweetheart. Will you please stay here and look after your siblings?" He looks pale and helpless.

"Ye-yes, dad." I faked a smile.

He faked a smile too and nodded before disappearing out of sight with mom. I watched them walking outside the mansion. It hurts seeing them like that. And I realized how much they treasure Ruby like their own daughter.

I walked back to the kids.

"Hey, babies!" I greeted them while showing a big smile. I don't want them to notice the problem.

"Hey, ate! I'm hungry!" Hazel said as she got off from bench. Jasper followed her.

Hazel hugged my legs as well as Jasper.

I'm starting to love them. Oh well, I love them at first sight and from the beginning. But this love I'm feeling right now is something that I never felt before.

"Okay! Let's eat." I carried them in my arms. They are heavy but I just endured it. I want to show my love for them even with just this simple thing.

I head down back to the house while carrying the two. Jasper gently touched my face while Hazel is just playing with her doll.

"I love you, ate." He said.

"I love you too, baby boy." I kissed him on his cheeks as well as Hazel.

I put them down on the sofa and walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat, Hazel?"

"I want chocolate." She grinned widely.

"Okay. What chocolate? Do you want me to make a chocolate cake?" I smiled.

I saw Jasper walking towards us.

"Meeeeee. I want chocolate cake." He pouted.

"Okay, baby boy. I'll bake a cake for you." I smiled. He clapped his little hands while showing his big smile like he's so excited of something.

"Me, ate." Hazel pouted.

"What do you want, Sapphire? A chocolate drink? A bar of chocolate? What?"

"Hmmm." She's humming while pouting. "A chocolate cake too!" She said excitedly.

"Okay! Just wait a little bit longer. It will take almost half an hour."

"Okay! We will wait." She grinned.

She played again with her dolls. Jasper, on the other hand, played with his toy cars.

Cauli's POV

I sat down on a long bench with my head bowed down and my elbow rested on my laps. Mom sat in front of me. Beside her is dad, and Aunt Castel and her husband.

Deep hush wrapped around us. No one dared to speak up.

Me? I'm trying to comfort myself. I'm trying to be optimistic. I don't know... I don't know what to do. Feels like I'm hopeless and helpless.

Suddenly, someone came outside. She's wearing lab coat or something white dress with pouches. She also has stethoscope wrapped around her neck.

"Mrs. Mercalesia?" We all stood up when we heard the doctor called Aunt Castel.

"Yes, please?" Aunt Castel looked pale, nervous and helpless.

She walked towards the doctor, as well as Mister Mercalesia.

"Don't you know she has a dengue?"

All our eyes widened.

Dengue? How come?

"Dengue? No! We don't know." Aunt responded.

"Dengue?" I murmured.

"Yes. And... we need a blood donor." Seems like Aunt Castel was shocked with what she heard. Uncle's face turned indescribable.

What? I don't understand with their reactions.

"May I talk to you for awhile, doc?" Aunt said in a gentle voice.

"Sure, Mrs. Mercalesia." She faked a smile and followed the doctor.

"Uncle..." I called out.

"Yes?" He looks... I don't know what perfect word could describe him.

"Is Ruby okay? Does she have blood donor? What blood type does she have?"

"I'm sorry, son. As of now, I don't want to talk about it. Excuse me." He left us dumbfounded.

What? He doesn't want to talk about it now? When? If Ruby's at risk?

"That's enough, Cauli. Let's just go home." Mom said and faced her back to me. Dad took a glance and nodded.

Gorgina's POV

"Yeeeee! We're done!" I said cheerfully as I laid the cake on the table from ref.

Hazel and Jasper clapped their hands in joy.

I sliced the cake and put it on their plates.

"Hmmmmm... delicious! It tastes good!" Hazel licked her fingers with icings on it.

"Thank you, ate!" Jasper suddenly speaks up.

I smiled at them. They look adorable. How I wish I have longer time to spend with them.

"Want some?" I asked as I realized there's no more left on their plates.

"Yes!" The two joyfully agreed.

After in awhile, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it from my pocket and found out that mom was calling.

I pressed the green button and placed the phone near to my ear.

"Mom."

"Eme..." her voice is heavy and weak. I could sense the pain on it.

"Mom... what happened?" I took a glance from kids before leaving them. I don't want them to know about it. I don't want them to sense the commotion.

"Ruby needs blood."

My eyes widened in shock. B-blood? For what?

"Is she okay, mom? What happened to her?"

"She... she has a dengue. Her platelets low down."

Oh my god.

"Do we have blood donor? What blood type she has?"

"A." Her short reply.

My blood type is B. So, probably, mother and father had blood type B or O.

"We don't still have a blood donor. I'm afraid..." I heard her sobbing.

"Shshs. It's okay, mom. We can find type A blood donor." I smiled though she can't see it.

"I hope so." She said before hanging up.

I slowly put down my hand holding the phone.

Blood type A?

When I was a kid, I had a dengue. The doctor told us I need a blood due to low platelets. My blood type is B. Nana was speechless when she heard about it. At first, I have no idea 'till I found out that she's blood type A.

Blood type A?!

"What's wrong, ate?" My eyes widened when I heard Hazel's voice.

I faced her while smiling.

"Nothing, baby. Cauli just called me." I faked a smile.

Buffering...

Buffering...

Where's Cauli anyway? Why he's not calling me? Where's he?

"Really? What did he say?" Her little teeth showed up.

I knelt down to level our eyes.

"Nothing, baby. He just wants to know about us. If we're okay or not." I lied.

Something inside me keeps throbbing. I felt like betrayed or something. Do I have to feel this way? I shouldn't, right? He cares for Ruby because she's part of his life. But... but I can't avoid though. I'm afraid Ruby will use this case against me. She might use this to win Cauli. She will take good advantages on it. And if that will happen, they might get married soon. And I... I will just watch them exchanging vows.

Poor you, Gorgina. Say goodbye to Cauli.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 322 55
Even love can't heals her. Hello, this fic is highly unedited and hasnt been proof read. There will be triggering scenes such as self harm, mention o...
9.3K 309 30
Gu Se Na is a normal scholar in junior high school She came from a decent family ,well I wouldn't consider very rich though Then suddenly she found o...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
133K 6.2K 31
This Exo fan fiction is when Suho and Kris are both parents. Suho decides he wants to adopt ten children, and when Kris agrees, they do so. This fan...