Divide (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... More

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

4. The Legend

33.2K 713 37
By SkylarJapera

Chapter4

At the Cabin

Chloe walks into the cabin and collapse on the bed immediately from the long hike back. Then she heard the door slams. She pulls the covers over her head and tries to block the screams and yells she is about to hear.

“Why the hell you didn’t wait until my call. How you expect me to protect you if you doing stupid things and making stupid decisions. And I never agreed to this. Okay that was a close one. Are you listening to me?” Violet yells.

Chloe slowly turn over and says, “You just ask me five questions and honestly I don’t feel like explaining myself. Okay I’m tired and my feet hurt. So can you just wait until tomorrow to burst my bubble?”

Violet looks and notices how bad she looks and just walks out the door and heads home.

The next day Violet wakes up 1 hour earlier so she could head to the cabin to have a decent conversation with Chloe. When she arrives she knocks on the door and enters slowly. She sees Chloe still sleep and she giggles to herself when she sees Chloe wiggle her nose. Then she heads to the kitchen and cooks breakfast. She pulls some eggs and ham out making a ham and cheese omelet for Chloe and herself.

Chloe wakes up to the smell of food. She rolls out the bed and heads in the kitchen surprise to see Violet cooking.

“Good Morning.” Violet says smiling

“Good Morning. God that smells so good.” Chloe answers then sits at the kitchen table she got from some junkyard.

Violet put the omelets on separate plates and brings them to the table. When she sits down they both sit in quiet.

“So how was your first day of school besides the drama?” Violet asks breaking the silence.

Chloe pulls her head up smiling, “Really you want to know?” she asks curiously

“Yes, crazy didn’t I ask.” Violet answers putting the last piece of omelet in her mouth.

“Well at first I was really nervous but then when I and Abby became friends…” Chloe says getting the plates washing them out. “Everything starts feeling normal and then you know I kind of saw you in the hallway eyeing me like you wanted to slaughter me.” Violet explains.

Violet laughs, “I wasn’t going to slaughter you. Just kind of angry I don’t even know why I was. I’m sorry it was your decision, it’s just I was… Violet trails off.

Chloe finish Violet sentence, “you were worried.”

Violet looks at Chloe and starts rubbing the back of head, “No not worried just kind of nervous, hate being in situations like that.”

Chloe looks in Violet eyes trying to read her but she couldn’t.

“Well almost time for school I can give you a ride closer to town. Hate that you have to walk so far, I’m going to try to find you a bike or something.” Violet says walking out the kitchen.

Violet drop Chloe in the back of the school where no one would see them.

In School

Chloe and Abby were talking about English homework until a handsome tall muscular boy walked up and interrupted their conversation. “Hey I’m Ryan.” He says

Chloe looks up not interested and Abby almost faints. He just stares nervously until Chloe finally speaks, “Hey I’m Chloe and this is my friend Abby.”

Abby just waves because she couldn’t form any words.

“Well I just wanted to ask you for your English notes. I wasn’t here yesterday.” Ryan asks.

“You were here….” Chloe says but interrupted by Abby.

“Yes!” Abby says shoving her notes to Ryan. “Yes, you can see my notes.”

Ryan looks at Abby with a weird look on his face and says, “Thanks.”

“What was that?” Chloe asks.

“Do you know who that is? O My God that is Ryan George, he is one of the most popular boys in school besides Lucas and Jake. He is so cute and he just spoke to us.” Abby explains.

Chloe laughs, “He ask for our notes and he was here yesterday I don’t forget a face or a voice.”

“I don’t care. His scent is going to be all over my binder.” Abby says.

Chloe just laughs.

Lunch

Violet slowly walks in the lunchroom again annoyed by the  cafeteria smell with Scott walking beside her. “God sometimes I hate how strong my senses are.” Violet growls.

“You still haven’t adapted to the smell.” Scott laughs.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, I will never adapt.” Violets response and grabs her tray and heads to the pack tables.

She then sits down and plays with her food until Ethan addresses her. “So have you found anything on that witch?”

“Damn Ethan it’s been a week.” Violet growls. “Besides everything been normal.”

“Well I need something just in case.” Ethan says.

Violet nods her head and scans the cafeteria for Chloe and she spots her with Abby and Ryan. She growls and listens in on the conversation.

“You are so funny Ryan.” Abby laughs.

“Yeah you are.” Chloe agrees smiling towards Ryan.

“Well I get that a lot but I’m serious, I was in the hospital for a month with my ass wrap up.” Ryan explains.

“So Ryan how is football going.” Abby asks while staring.

“It’s been great a lot of working out.” Ryan says still staring at Chloe who wasn’t interested.

Abby looks in disappointment and starts playing with her food.

“Well Chloe I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie this weekend? Ryan asks.

Chloe looks up and smiles, “I wish I could but I’m still working on things in the house but Abby is totally available.”

Abby smiles and Ryan looks disappointed and says, “Yeah well maybe next time.” He then gets up, “See you two around.”

Abby starts back playing with her food, “I should have seen that coming.”

“What do you mean?” Chloe ask concern.

“He was totally after you. I don’t even know why I got my hopes up any ways.” Abby replies.

“Not interested, plus you were into him. I wouldn’t do that to you. You deserve better than him. He’s such a tool.” Chloe states.

Abby laughs and says, “Thanks never had a friend like you before.”

At the Cabin

Violet walks in the Cabin looking for Chloe but her great hearing told her that she was in the shower. So she went into the bedroom and turn the TV on. About fifth teen minutes later Chloe walk in the bedroom with her damp hair and a short towel wrap around her barely covering her bottom.

“You really should make some noise letting me know you are here.” Chloe warns

“I turn the TV on.” Violet says looking at Chloe nice long legs and then her eyes trail up to the long dripping hair covering Chloe shoulders.

“So are you going to cook?” Chloe asks going through the draws for some clothes.

“Sure, what you want?” Violet asks.

“Surprise me and I guess you can tell me a story over dinner.”” Chloe answers.

With that Violet gets up and walks to the room and finds something good to eat. She scans the refrigerator and immdiatly thinks of spaghetti. A while later Chloe walks in the kitchen loving the smell that hits her nose.

“I love spaghetti.” Chloe says.

Violet turns around and see the grey eyed girl in some white shorts and black tank-top she smiles and asks, “Can you cook?”

Chloe laughs, “Are you tired of cooking for me?”

“Not at all just wondering.” Violet answers

Chloe sits in the wooden sit at the kitchen table and replies, “Well no I can’t cook unless its pizza in the oven. I was spoil by my grandmother cooking, she taught me everything but cooking it wasn’t important at the time.”

Violet set the plates and serves the spaghetti she then sits across from Chloe says, “Well I can teach you if you want it isn’t that hard.”

Chloe smiles and answers, “I would like that starting with this spaghetti it is delicious.”

Violet laughs and continues to eat her spaghetti with Chloe in silence.

“How did this town become some weird SYFY world?” Chloe asks.

“Well the story I was told by my father was in the early 1800s this town belong to a famous man name Victor Hills and his wife was a witch. Well as you know if you were a witch you were known as the devil child but he was so in love with his wife Beverly that he stayed with her and when one of his maids found out her secret he basically paid her off. She black mail him for years for money. The wife angrily cast a spell on her that made her unable to speak and of course the maid couldn’t write or read. Beverly and Victor lived the rest of their lives normally until there past came back to visit. Somehow no one knows, Vampires start invading the town infected and feasting on the humans. The maid only concern was the witch. She search the mansion and Beverly cast a spell to teleport her into the woods and there she grieve over her husband and two children that were slaughter in the attack. She found some villages hiding in the woods and they became her new family she then confess what she was and told about the evil demons that were searching for her and that she had to leave. Well the villages grown attached to her and accepted her. And they said they would fight the Vampires. Well Beverly knew that was suicide so she cast a spell on some of the villages and they were curse as wolves and that’s what started the war.” Violet explained.

“Wow that’s deep.” Chloe says.

Violet gets up and washes the dishes and grabs a Mountain Dew out the refrigerator and replies, “Like I said it was my Father version so anything is possible. The story could have change over the years I mean no one will ever know what really happen unless they were really there.”

Chloe follows behind Violet into the bedroom and asks, “Well if Beverly created the wolves why do wolves hates witches so much.”

“Because after the wolves won one of the biggest wars in history Beverly traded them when the maid return and told her that her husband and children were still alive. Well Vampire alive.” Violet explains “The wolves never forgave and just began to see all witches as liars and then the war started.”

“Well maybe they don’t hate to much if they are settling in a town together.” Chloe comments.

“Don’t get it confuse we do hate each other but in the 1920s when the wolves, vampires and witches start noticing that each other was least of their problems that’s when they signed a treaty and began making rules because humans became the real enemies.” Violet explains. “The human’s technology became better and brave and they started hunting the super natural. We all became afraid and retreated to this town and started building from nothing. Everything was fine everyone was separated witches on one side, wolves on the other and then the Vampires and they build the school in the middle of town because it was impossible to get three different schools in one town. The money came from humans that started moving in town and the rules became stricter and that’s how we became this town full of everything.”

Chloe lay in the bed, “Thanks for explaining that was really a great bedtime story.” She teases

Violet sits at the end of the bed and turn towards Chloe punches her in the arm playfully and asks, “So when are you going to visit your grandmother friend and continue your training.”

“I kind of like the normal now I guess in a couple of weeks.” Chloe answers rubbing her arm.

Violet nods grabs her jacket and keys and heads towards the door and says, “Goodnight sleep well and don’t think too much on my crazy bedtime story like I said there are three different versions of the story I only heard one and that was the Wolves version.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 644 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
181K 8.2K 37
Seventeen year old Chloe is back home and this time for good. But as Chloe spends more time in Ashburn she starts to realize that something isn't qui...
394 60 57
[Unedited] In Pascille, everyone has their own race, either belonged to the Wolves, the Rivans, the Witches or just a normal human being. What wil...
279K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...