The Streets Of New York - Unf...

By CringeDump

~[This is my first story so I do admit that the beginning of this story is all over the place and I'm sorry f... More

Just A Normal Day Of Violence - Chapter 1
An Uninvited Lunch Guest - Chapter 2
The New Guy - Chapter 3
What's He Planning? - Chapter 4
We've Got Trouble On Our Hands - Chapter 5
Detention - Chapter 6
What Happened In There? - Chapter 7
Come Join Me~ - Chapter 8
Why Do You Stay Here? - Chapter 9
Let's Try And Have A Fun Time Before We Go - Chapter 10
Midnight Rumble - Chapter 11
Aftermath - Chapter 12
What Now, Evan? - Chapter 13
A Normal Day? - Chapter 15
Obstacle Blocking The Way To Class - Chapter 16
What's On Your Mind? - Chapter 17
Not An Update, Just Got Tagged :D
Backstories, Everyone Has One - Chapter 18 - Part One
Why Should I Spare Someone Who's Already Dead? - Chapter 20 - Part Two
They're The Hunters, I'm The Prey - Chapter 21 - Part 3
As long As He Smiles - Chapter 22
Date Night - Chapter 23
Date Night Gone... Mad - Chapter 24
Chill Day For The Boys - Chapter 25
Now What? - Chapter 26
Risk - Chapter 27
Concern - Chapter 28
Kiddie Cocktails - Chapter 29
Secret Revealed Pt 1 - Chapter 30
Secret Revealed Pt 2 - Chapter 31
Explanation - Chapter 32
Past - Chapter 33
Update
Waiting - Chapter 34

Like A Kid In The Candy Section - Chapter 14

52 4 2
By CringeDump

 Third Person POV

 "What now, Evan?" Tyler asked Evan who sniffled and shook his head trying to hold back the tears. Jonathan and the other watch in wait for Evan's response. Ms. holly seemed to be even more confused but she stuck with it.

"Well I was thinking-" Evan stopped himself when he nodded something on Jonathan's neck. He quickly walked to Jonathan who was still sitting on the white sheets of the hospital bed. It was so fast that Jon didn't know what was happening.

Evan turned Jonathan's head so he could see what was on his neck. "Wait!" Tyler tried to intervene but Evan wasn't stopping. He gasped a little seeing what was all over Del's neck.

"Don't tell me this is... what I think it is.." Evan let go, all Jonathan could do was look down away from Evan's sharp gaze. "I-I" The blue eyed man stuttered. Evan glared and turned around to Tyler and David.

"Explain!" He demand, Tyler scratched the back of his neck and looked away from his gaze just as Jonathan did. David straight up looked Evan in the eyes and answered.

"It was Eric, he made those hickey marks on Jon." He plainly said. Everyone was shock that he just straight out said it without fear of Evan's rampage. Evan made a fist, but relaxed. "Thank you." He answered back.

Evan turned back to face Jon, who was blushing out of embarrassment. Evan leaned down into Jon's face. Concern written all over his face. "I won't let him touch you ever again! I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you." And with that Evan pulled Jon into a hug.

The two embraced for a while until letting go. They both missed the warmth from the other. But Evan knew something more serious was under way. "About our plan.."

Ohm POV

I woke up with my head pounding, my vision was still blurry. I groaned in pain and held my stomach. I looked around me, I seemed to be in a hospital. Medical machines surrounded me.

"Ah your awake." A man with a white lab coat said while walking next to me. Where did he come from? He looks like the man who pushed us out of Jonathan's room before. 

He held a clipboard in his right hand. He wore small glasses that rested on top of the bridge of his nose. He adjusted them a bit before continuing. "You where sleeping for a while now. You were passed out when you arrived here." He plainly said without emotion.

He didn't wait for me to answer, "You have a sprained arm, and minor bruises. You should be out in a couple of days." And with that he started to walk off towards the door. "Wait!" I tried to yell out to him. He stopped and turned his head only slightly over his shoulder.

"Yes?" He started. "H-How are my friends?" I tried asking. He smirked a little before turning completely around to face me. "Well you see, I can not tell you. It's a personal medical reason." I cocked my head to the side from confusion.

He turned and walked to the door again, he opened the door and was about to walk out. But he said, "Hospitals aren't suppose to tell people their patient's conditions or problems, unless your on their medical proposal. Which your not." 

He just walked out and left me inside the room stunned. He seemed to say all of those words with snarkiness and cruelty. I shook my head. "Rude." I mumbled to myself. I looked to my side to see a small wooden table that resembled a bedside table, but had a bigger legs.

My phone and wallet were placed on top of it, along with a lamp that was on. I quickly grabbed my phone of the small table and unlocked it. The screen lit up and I pushed the 'message' button. I went through all my contacts collecting them all into one big group chat.

Ryan: Guys! i know some of u wont be able to text back but for the ones who can whats going on?

I ignored the proper capital I's, the ' in places or even bothering to type out the full 'you'. I just needed to get their attentions. And it seemed to work because David texted back immediately.

David: Tyler, Craig, Evan, Jonathan, and I are talkin' about the new plan

New plan? Evan too? I quickly typed up a response.  

Ryan:  A new plan? And Evan's with u?

David: Ye, also Evan almost was about to kill somethone when he heard what happened to Jon! His face thou XD

Ryan: What happened with Jon?

David: Oh thats a story for later just get you butt over to Jon's room, unless you cant walk then were commin' to get ye

Ryan: I can walk be there in a sec

I know it might not be the best idea to walk but I need to go. Besides my conditions not that bad, just a sprain arm. I got up from my bed and ran to the door. I tried reaching out with my left arm, but it had a cast around it. Well found out which arm's sprain.

I grabbed the door handle with my right hand and opened it. I looked around me and noted where I was at. I knew where Jonathan's room is from here. I started sprinting towards the fastest course to his room.

--TIME SKIP--

While I was running I noticed two familiar faces. "Brock! Brian!" I called out. They both turned from each other, and stopped the conversation they were having. Their faces lit up when they saw me.

The jogged over to me. We bro hugged. I smiled at them until I felt a sudden rush of weariness, I stumbled a bit. But Brain caught me by holding on to my non sprained arm. "Whoa! Careful man! You shouldn't be running around here in your condition like that!"

I snapped out of what ever made me dizzy. I glared at him. "I'm fine! I only have a sprain arm, that's it!" I pouted. Brock giggled a bit. Brian just face palmed. "Did you forget already?" Brian answered. I tilted my head a bit.

"You fainted, remember?" Brock summed up for Brian. "You seemed very tired after that fight." That's right, I remembered now. I shook my head.

"That's not important now! We gotta get to Jon's room! Tyler, Craig, David and even Evan is there! They're talking about a new plan or something. And I heard from Nogla that something happened to Delirious that really got Evan mad." I tried explaining.

They both looked at each other and nodded. "Let's go!" They both said in harmony. We started to continue the track I was heading in before.

We finally made it to Jonathan's room door. It was opened. We walked inside to see something utterly hilarious. It was Evan practically being tackled by doctors trying to hold him down.

"Please work with us sir! You need to get back to your room! Your not in the right condition to be out of bed!" A nurse with red curly hair yelled at Evan, who continued to struggle. "No!" He yelled out sounding like a kid trying to stay in the candy section of a store, but his parents are trying to leave that store.

I started to crack up. So did Brock and Brian, who stood beside me. I saw Tyler wheezing next to David, who was holding his mouth trying not to laugh. Mini and Jonathan were laughing crazily. Ms. Holly was just face palming.

--Le TIME SKIP--

So Evan was allowed to stay after a long argument with the doctors and nurses. After they left us  in Jonathan's room, it soon fell to silence. It was kind of awkward at first until Brian interrupted.

"So Brock and I are ok, just some scarps. And Ryan just has a sprain arm here, and he still gets a little dizzy... But how are you guys? We don't know how Luke, Lui, or Marcel are." Delirious still sitting, pulled the covers that spread on the bed closer to himself.

Tyler and David showed their arms which had little kid bandages on them. Mini just shrugged meaning to say he's still in his wheel chair. Evan finally spoke up, "Well I heard that I have a couple of ribs broken, and a sprain arm as well..."

"How did you get here though?" Ms. Holly questioned. Evan just shrugged, "Guess I just had enough adrenaline in me. Nothing really hurts- Ack!" He bent over while holding his stomach. "Oh, I'm feelin' it now..." Ms. Holly rushed to his side.

In a few quite moments she got him in a wheel chair just like Craig was in. Evan thanked Ms. Holly, she nodded saying 'your welcome'. 

"I think we should fill the guys in with the plan." David suggested. Evan nodded to Tyler for him to explain.

"Welp, guess I'm explainin'" Tyler said. "We deiced that until everyone's out we won't do nothin', just like we said before in the coffee shop." Brock, Brian, and I nodded in agreement.

"And," Tyler continued, "After everyone's out and good, we'll whip their butt!" He smirked. "But..." Craig chimed in. "We don't know when everyone will get out..." Everyone nodded, kind of sad like.

"I should be able to leave in a couple of days." I answered. "Jonathan and Craig will be able to leave Thursday." Ms. Holly also answered. "And judging on your condition Evan..." She continued. "You'll might have to stay till the end of the week or longer..." 

"What?!" Evan yelled. "D-Does that mean.... Luke too?" Jonathan chimed in. Everyone looked his way. Ms. Holly put her head down. "I don't know, I haven't seen his condition..." Delirious just put his head down, looking at his hands.

"UGH! I'M SO TIRED OF THIS!" Craig screamed out. Everyone looked his way, including Jonathan. Craig stood up from his seat in his wheelchair. "W-What are you doing Craig!" Tyler said worryingly.

"I'm tired of feeling weak! I'm perfectly fine!" Jonathan looked up at Craig, he nodded his head. What's he planning on doing?! Jonathan swung his feet from under the covers. He stood up as well. "Me too!"

"Luke!" He yelled while running out of the room. "Wait!" Ms. Holly yelled after him. Everyone just had their mouths opened wide.

I swear this seems so over scripted like a terrible movie or something... Like a hero just got shot in the head but got right back up to save the day. Well I mean, only if this was a story of some sort.

(Fourth Wall what?)

Delirious POV

I ran to who knows where. My stomach may still hurt, but I pushed through it. All i waited to know was if Luke was ok. Now that I know Evan's ok, I'm just to worried about Luke.

I guess I didn't see where I was going because I bumped into someone. "Eep!" Someone said. I stumbled back a bit. I looked at the dark skied man who was sitting at my feet, rubbing his head.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" He said until he noticed who I was. "Jon?" He questioned. "Marcel?" I said while putting my hand out quickly, allowing him to take my hand to get up. 

"Hey are you ok?" I asked concerningly. "Heh, yeah. You?" I nodded. It was awkward after that, but then I suddenly remembered why I was running. "Sorry Marcel, I gotta go! Luke!" I yelled out again, I started running again in the same direction that I was heading. Leaving Marcel behind, probably really confused.

--Another TIME SKIP after Jon was wandering for a while trying to find Luke's hospital room--

I looked through the window where I saw my big brother lying in a bed, asleep. "Luke!" I said for the tenth time today. I ran through the door, luckily it wasn't locked. I walked up to the side of his bed.

I looked at the sleeping male in front of me. He seemed badly hurt. A piece of his hair fell on one of his eye. I moved the hair out of his face, to see a black eye. I knelt down to him. A tear escaped my eye. "Oh Luke..." I whispered to him.

I pulled up a wooden chair that was placed in a corner of his room. I placed it next to the bed and I sat down. I grabbed Luke's hand and held it in mine. I laid my head on his chest. I started to feel sleepy from his constant breathing.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me. 

------------------------------------------

AHHH I'M SORRY!!

I know I know, I'm a couple of days late but you see I was on vacation..

I didn't have time to type up a chapter, I'm sorry! ;-;

Also I know this story is a little boring, you can look at it as an vacation from the fighting and pain & what not

But I hope you enjoyed it anyways! I'll see ya in the next chapter!

Remember to Vote and Comment!

Buh Byeeeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
994K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...