BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrenc...

By pureyoongism

Imagines/Scenarios and Prefrences with BIGBANG. Requests are always open! More

How You Met
Where He Takes You On A Date
First Kiss
Where He Likes To Go With You
Fact Book Written About You
When He Is On Tour
Threatening Him
Matching Tattoos
His Goodnight Text To You
Watching A Movie
Seems Like It
When On Period
Menstrual Jokes
How To Sleep
Help me!
Valentine's Day Surprise
What He Does That Turns You On
His Big Magazine Cover
How You Fall Asleep
SPECIAL: Your Age
Bigbang Interviewed About Your Relationship
Cute Things He Says To You
Shopping For You
How He Calls You
How You Call Him
He Finds Out You Read Smut About Him
Busted
Matching Lockscreen
What He Does That Turns You On
"You should be studying."
When You Are Bored
Art
His Goodnight Text To You
What He Likes To Do For You
What You Do That Annoys Him
You Annoy Him
PDA
Taking Care Of Him
You Know How I Feel
He Acts Childish
Truth Is
Where You Go On A Vacation
On Vacation
Jealous Running Man
When You're Insecure
Wedding Dresses
SNL Korea
Happy Birthday Ji!
Pickup Lines
He Proposes
Your Favorite Quote of His
Sunday Pizza Date
Things He Says That Show That He Cares About You
I missed you
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Things You Do For Him
When He's Drunk
I've failed
Living Together
Bad Pickup Lines
He Disturbs You While Studying
I've failed pt.2
T.O.P Set of Imagines
First 'I love you'
He Gives You The Silent Treatment
Mentor pt.1
Guys, help!
Sickness Alarm
Midnight
18.08.1988

He Finds Out You're Pregnant

4.9K 101 23
By pureyoongism

Imagine #67

In which you realize you're pregnant but you're too afraid to tell him but he finds out eventually

G-Dragon:

You always knew Jiyong wanted to be a father so badly. He was great with kids and adored them and he was even asked in an interview about where he'd be in ten years.

Taeyang had said that your fiancé would be a dad. By an accident, however.

It wasn't an accident, though.

Oh yes, you were pregnant! You had just found out yourself after taking a pregnancy test.

You were thrilled and excited altogether. You loved kids as well and were beyond happy to have one with your only one.

But you were so anxious about telling him. On the one hand, BIGBANG were on hiatus with T.O.P going to the army.

On the other hand, Jiyong's career was making its way to the top with PEACEMINUSONE and him getting to be Chanel's ambassador.

You knew he'd be very busy. Was he ready for what was coming?

Since you never liked hiding things from him, you decided to tell him as soon as he came back home.

Once you heard his key being inserted into the keyhole, you took a deep breath and called for him.

"Can you come to the living room for a sec?" You responded when he asked you what you wanted.

He entered the room to find you standing up, arms crossed over your chest. You were nervous enough and he saw it.

"Y/N? What's going on?" He asked concerned.

You gestured for him to sit on the couch in front of you and he did, not taking his eyes off of you.

You stood there before him, took another deep breath.

Then his hands reached for yours and he pulled you down gently, for you to sit on the couch next to him.

"Baby, what's wrong? I can tell something's bothering you. Did I do something?" He spoke slowly and quietly.

You shook your head no, avoiding to make eye contact with him. But you said nothing.

"Y/N? Please tell me. You're making me nervous." He squeezed your hands in his.

'Ok, here goes nothing.' You thought to yourself.

"Ji....I'm pregnant." You confessed.

His eyes grew wide and his mouth fell on the floor. He looked at you in shock and it took him a minute before he could respond.

"Really!? Y/N, that's great!" He jumped up.

He started walking around the room, his smile so bright the sun would be jealous.

"Yeah but what about your career? Your goals?"

He ran to you and hugged you, then placed his hands on your belly.

"My goal from now on is to be a great dad for my baby. Nothing else matters." He said.

"But Ji-"

Buying didn't let you finish.

"That's my choice to make, princess, don't worry about it." He winked at you.

One thing you were sure of; Jiyong would achieve his goals.

He was meant to be a great husband and an even greater dad.

Taeyang:

You woke up this morning feeling really sick. You had nausea and when you caught sight of your favorite breakfast your boyfriend had cooked you, you felt disgusted.

By noon, you had made it to eat a couple of cereal bars but you had also thrown up twice.

Taeyang was very concerned about your health and he kept observing you like a doctor would do, in hope that he would find out what was wrong with you.

"Maybe you ate something expired?" He hesitantly asked when you were in the kitchen, drinking some water.

You have him a death glare.

"I'm not stupid, Tae, I always check the date of what I eat."

"I didn't say that, honey. But you must be very sick, you look horrible."

You sighed and crossed your hands over your chest.

"Thank you, Tae. It feels so nice to have people tell you that." You mocked sarcastically and he let out a laugh.

He wrapped his muscled arms around your weakened body and brought you so close to him that your face was buried on his chest.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. You are beautiful either way, I just said you do seem to be a mess."

"I'm not beautiful, I look like a zombie!" You whined.

It was partly true, you had lost all your color, your eyes had black bags under them and your lips were turning purple.

"You're a beautiful zombie, then." He smiled. What a dork.

Half an hour later your tummy was hurting you so bad he decided to take you to the hospital.

They got you in a room so you could be examined. A nurse came to ask you about your symptoms and you told her everything.

She then grabbed something from a cupboard and gave it to you along with a cheeky smile.

It was a pregnancy test.

You looked at her surprised.

"I-is it p-possible?" You could barely speak.

"There's only one way to find out!"

And oh my God, yes, you took the test and came out to be positive.

"Congratulations!" The doctor said.

"Shall we call in your husband to tell him the news?" The nurse asked.

You didn't correct her about Taeyang being your husband.

"I'll go." You said. There was nothing to be done about your case so you could just leave and go home.

Taeyang was sitting on a chair right outside your room, waiting for you. Once he saw you coming out, dressed and ready to leave, he shot up immediately.

"What have to got? Why are you dressed, are we leaving?"

You nodded but didn't move.

"Y/N? What did the doctor say?"

You flashed a huge smile and hugged him tight.

"I'm pregnant, Bae, I'm pregnant!" You cheered.

"What? Really?" He asked in surprise.

He kissed you passionately.

You were both very happy to be expecting.

T.O.P :

You were both in your very first travel as Mr. and Mrs. Choi officially.

You had got married almost three months beforehand but at that time you both had too many things going on and you didn't make it to go on a honeymoon vacation.

To celebrate your wedding, your third year anniversary as a couple, BIGBANG's ten years and your success at your work, you visited Florence, Italy.

Seunghyun had never been there, just like you, and having been aware of the city's artistic wonders, he booked you a stay of two whole weeks.

At first you weren't content with that. Two weeks were too long, you thought.

But your husband insisted that this way you'd have more free time to relax and wouldn't need to worry about making it to the most museums.

You visited most famous locations together, such as Santa Maria Del Fiore, Academia, Picchi Palace (don't know if I spelled it right), etc.

But some mornings, after you've had a romantic breakfast at a cute coffee shop, you'd take different directions. He'd visit another gallery while you'd take a stroll down the market, shopping and making friends.

Everything was amazing, however you could tell something was off.

It had been a while that your appetite was growing more quickly that normally, you'd desire quiet strange or -well- not so usual things to eat and you had also gained a couple of pounds.

You were worried. What was happening to you?

You were completely unaware.

"Aren't you feeling well?" Seunghyun asked you one day.

He had scheduled a tour at a gallery and you knew that if you weren't okay he'd stay with you. You didn't want him to lose this opportunity so you lied.

When he left, you decided to visit a market and buy groceries to make yourself a salad.

It was only when you reached the aisle with the ladies' products that you realized your period was late.

Panicked but excited as well you ran and bought a pregnancy test which you later took.

And it was positive.

That night, at a romantic dinner at a restaurant, you decided you'd tell your husband after you'd finish with your food.

"Seunghyun, there's something I need to tell you." You started when you were walking holding hands by the river.

"Oh oh! You didn't cheat on me with a handsome Italian man, did you?" He joked.

It was the right time.

"No, of course not! Why would I do that to my child's father?"

You dropped the news like a bomb. Seunghyun was speechless.

"You're...you're..."he trailed.

"Pregnant!"

He then hugged you so tight and picked you up bridal style, leading you to a cab. It was time for you to return to the hotel.

A/N: Daesung's and Seungri's are going to be separate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 262 40
This is a story of a girl and her friends who just moved to Los Angeles to pursue their music careers. Y/N meets a great new guy who happens to be a...
104K 2.2K 46
Short stories about these adorable men.
1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
3.6K 70 40
MAY CONTAIN SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT. NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS BELOW 18. What to do when your ex suddenly appears? As for Choi Seung-hyun, he was at...