The Hybrid

By Ebba7080

She's different than the others. They think she's weak. But she's stronger than they could imagine. He think... More

Author's note
Werewolf guide
Prouloge
1. Silver eyes
Authors Note
2. Run away
3. Devon
4. New pack?
5. Birthday
6. Birthday Part 2
7. Birthday Night
8. Eight months
9. Mistake
10. Arriving
11. Idiots
12. Sleepless nights
13. Wounded
14. Black
15. Warriors
16. Rejection
18. Royalty
19. Second Mate?
20. Control
22. Rouges
23. Uncomfortable
24. Death
25. Ina
26. Moon Goddess
27. Trouble
28. Lost
29. Pinewood
Not an Update!!!
30. Royal Guard
31. Traps
32. Red Lace
33. Forgive and Forget
34. On our way
35. The Castle
36. Kiss After Kiss
37. Full Moon
38. In control? No.
Still remember me?
39. Thoughts
40. Queen
41. Not Welcomed
42. Grabbing
43. Talking
44. Borders
45. Marked?
46. Frustration

21. Replaced

84.4K 2.9K 1.6K
By Ebba7080

16K reads(February third- 2017)!!! Omg thank you so much for your support and everything! Here's a chapter for you:).

(Logans POV)Words: 2235

Our meeting ended for over an hour ago and it wasn't special. It only had to do with the rouges that have been attacking us for a while ago, but the attacks stopped when Olivia and the others showed up.

During the metting the prince was very quiet, but I guess it had to do with that he had found his mate. I'm really happy for him and the girl from this pack must be very lucky. I don't know who she is yet but, I'll find out soon.

The dinner room is filled with pack members, members from Olivias pack and the king, queen and their warriors. But where's Olivia and the prince? Everybody is chatting and talking to each other. My pack feel pretty happy for the moment. Some have found their mates and they all seem happy together.

A warm and nice spreads through my body, giving me goosebumps. I feel her presence at the entrence and she's making her way into the room, but she's not alone. I turn my head to the side so that I can glance her way. Her beautiful figure is making it's way into the room, taking careful steps towards a table with some of the kings warrior sitting around it.

My eyes travel down and up her body, taking in her entire presence. My eyes travel down her arm until they stop at her hand. Her hand is clasped togheter with someone elses. Wtf? I look up at the person behind her and it's the prince. He's walking behind her holding her hand in his. He has a big smile on his face and so does she.

They make their way towards the table and Marcus, the prince sits down gesturing for Olivia to do the same. But she turns her gaze towards a table in the pack of the room and my eyes follow hers. In the back of the room is a girl, she's sitting down at a table with her head in her hands and I can hear a few sobs. Olivia turns her stare from the girl to Marcus and says something before she gives him a peck on the check.

How can you let herdo that?! She is our mate and he shouldn't be the one to get a kiss on the check! Gawin growls at me. I ignore his yelling and barking at me and focus on them.

Do something! He growls at me in rage.

The anger on the inside of me is raising more by every minute, making it hard for me to control. My eyes shift back to Marcus and he's sitting on the chair with a big grin on his lips and his checks are a little flushed.

That little grin on his lips makes me want to smash his face out. He shouldn't be the one to get kissed on the check by my mate! My body starts to shake from the anger. I grip the table in a try to calm my rage, but I hardly succeed. The table starts to crack between my hard grip and people around me starts to notice my change in mood.

Gwen has stopped eating her meal and she's looking at me with ger blue eyes. They  have some sort of feeling in them..... Concern. I don't meet her stare. Instead I keep my eyes on Olivia as she makes her way over to the sad girl. The girl is sobing quietly in her hands and Olivia is trying to comfort her.

A cold feeling spreads over my hand and I immediatly pull it away. My eyes shift from Olivia to the person who touched me. My eyes lock with a pair of brown ones. Gwen. Her eyes isn't filled with concern anymore, they're filled with anger and jelousy. She shifts her gaze towards we're I was looking. Her eyes widen when she sees what I was lookin at. She push some of her ginger red hair behind her ear and looks away.

She mumbles something that I can't hear and then she turns away from me. Her entire body is turned away from me, showing me that she doesn't want me to bother her and then she continues to eat again in silence.

My gaze shifts back to where Olivia is sitting. She is now standing up looking down at the table. Her chest is falling up and down fast. I can feel how her anger is taking over her. What is wrong? The girl by her side reaches out to Olivia and asks her something. Olivia just shakes her head a little bit before she walks away from the girl. Her feet move across the room and soon she iss standing at a table filled with guys who's talking about girls and other stuff.

Her strong voice echoes trough the door, making me shiver. She has so much power over me. Only a few words from her mouth her mouth can make my legs tremble. Just as her voice echoes through the room, Gwen moves to sit in my lap. She then takes my arm and lingers them around her small waist, even though I don't want to have my arms around her. I want them to be around Olivia.

"How dare you?!" Olivia screams at Chris. Chris is one of our best warrior, but of course no one can beat Olivia. She's the best fighter I've ever seen.

"Here we go again" Gwen says crossing her arms in my lap. Gwen and I have had it a little rough lately. We've been fighting a lot, but it always ends up with the both of us in bed without any clothes. The sex between us is fine, but not good. When I'm with her, I don't feel the things that I would feel if I were with my mate. Olivia. I miss her so much and I can't stand to see her with anybody else.

Olivia and Chris have been yelling at each other for a while and the things that I picked up was that, Chris had a mate, but he rejected her and now he's sitting with a other girl in front of his ex-mate, kissing and hugging her.

You've done the same! Gawin roars at me in oour mindlink.

I wish I hadn't. I relpy in a calm voice.

You can't undo it. Idiot. Is the last thing he says to me before he closes the mindlink. Gawin and I have also had it a little rough lately. We've been fighting a lot and I blame myself for it. I mean if I wouldn't have rejected her we wouldn't be fighting and we both would feel so much better.

Before I can do anything Olivia grabs Chris around his neck and a small grunt slips through Chris' lip. Then she shoves him out of the dinner room. Everybody in the room seem quite shocked and some people stare at me with panicked eyes, like I should do something. But no. I'm not going to get in a fight with my mate. Not because I would hurt her, because she would hurt me, probably break some bones too.

Chairs are pushed out and pack members start to move out of the room. The crying girl is the first one to leave the room and she does it with speed. Soon others follow her outside and now it's only me, the king, the queen and the prince left in the room. Gwen went out before me her girl friends. One of her friends was the one who was sitting in Chris' lap.

*******************

We are all standing on the lawn outside the big mansion. Pack members fill the big lawn, but leaving a big circle in the middle free for Chris and Olivia to stand in for the moment. We watch them as they argue about the gurl that he rejected and if they should fight.

I can't focus on their conversation anymore. My eyes are on her, only her. The way her body moves it's so hypnotizing and relaxing on the same time. Her feet is light on the ground, almost not touching it. Her body is bent a little lower then normal and I guess it's because she wants to build more stability.

Olivia has so much power over me and she hasn't realized it yet. Only a few words from her mouth make me weak to my feet. I can't imagine what she could do to me if she let me back into her life.

My eyes land on the big brown figure behind her. A werewolf. I look closer and I recognize it's Chris. He has shifted into his brown wolf. I sharpen my ears and I can hear that Chris' heartbeat is up in the hear, but Olivia's is very low. She is very calm.

"You think I want to fight you" She asks him in a mischievously tone. They both start to circle each other. No one attacking.

"Let me tell you, I don't and you don't want me to fight you. Because we both know who's gonna win and I don't think you'll like the outcome" She continues and stops in her tracks. Her body standing completaly still, beautiful. I shift my stare towards the big wolf who's standing in front of her with saliva running down his checks. A big growl erupts from him, making the ground shake slightly under our feet.

"Stop acting like a jerk towards Sky and I'll leave you alone" Her voice is like venom towards him. She turns around and starts to walk back to the house. The girl from before, who I guess is Sky, is standing with her arms wide open for Olivia.

Chris is staring at Olivia's back with eyes filled of rage. He takes a few steps backwards before he lunge at her.

"Watch out" Slips through my lips before I could react. The urge to protect her is growing inside me, but I know that if I tried to help her everybody would realize that I'm her mate and that wouldn't be good. I'm almost willing to risk it all for her. Almost. Olivia doesn't wait a second before she turns around and catches his neck between her hands.

I press my hands togheter behind me back as I wait for the impact of his body. His body slams down in the ground and he sends out a whimper in pain. He isn't the only one who is whimpering. Girls around the crowd is looking at them with sad eyes and some are even crying. My eyes shift towards Sky and she's standing with her face between her hands, watching the scene in front of her with shocked and mortified eyes.

"I told you" I hear her venom filled voice says from the middle of the lawn. She has her arms around his neck in a tight hold. I watch them carefully with my eyes as they fight each other or as he tries to fight her. He digs his claws into her arms and legs, but nothing can bring her down. He makes a new slash with his long claws in her leg. My senses are soon filled with the smell of her blood. My eyes shift to her leg, but there is now cut there. Only a small amount of blood, not even a scare.

She heals faster then I thought. He tries to strike again, but she throws his body away with force and stands up straight. Her breathing is normal again and she's is looking straight at him with her magical silver eyes. Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I always get lost in them.

Chris' body slams against the dusty ground before he raises to his feet. He snarls at her and shows his sharp teeth to her. Those teeth have nothing on her. He starts to run towrds her in high speed and she's just standing there waiting for him. She flich when he is three meters away.

Before anybody could react. Chris' body goes limp and falls flat down on the ground. She'd kicked him when he was two meters away. Her foot had hit him right behind his hear, where one of the wolves most important nerve is.

High screams fill the entire lawn and some girls even starts to cry.

"You killed him!" a feminine voice yells at her. I shift my gaze towards the girl wo screamed and it's the girl who sat in Chris' lap in the dinner room. Her eyes are red and flyffy and tears are running down her pale checks.

"If I wanted to kill him he would've been dead several minutes ago" She relpies in a calm voice and looks at his limp body. His chest is falling up and down slowly. You can barely see it.

"You're crazy!" The girls screams at her and soon her friends start to comfort her.

"I know" I hear Olivia say with a wicked grin on her lips. The grin her face soon fades away and she looks up to see all the girls standing and giving her nasty looks. She ignores them and shifts her stare towrds me. Or so I thought.

She is looking at the prince with her beautiful silver eyes and it's now I realize that....I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 20.8K 25
"But... How can I be your mate?" She whispered, lowering her head. "I'm a human. Humans and werewolves can't be mates." Slowly, he reached for her fa...
1.8K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
8.2K 223 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
5.6K 381 35
He felt her presence and his eager wolf rose to the surface to get a peek at the beautiful female. ...