A Secret Guard (Laurance X Re...

Door rainbow_unicorn1237

(Y/N) was on the run. It may seem like she has to do this a lot to start off her story, but that's what happe... Meer

Before We Start
Chapter 1 ~ A Story Begins
Chapter 2 ~ Lady Katelyn
Chapter 3 ~ Upgrades
Chapter 4 ~ To Meteli
Chapter 5 ~ An Old Friend
Chapter 6 ~ Shadow Knight?
Chapter 7 ~ Break Me
Chapter 8 ~ Kiki and Leona
Chapter 9 ~ Baby Shower?
Chapter 10 ~ Shattered
Chapter 11 ~ Lillian
Chapter 12 ~ The Jury

Chapter 13 ~ Battles and Final Goodbyes

816 24 25
Door rainbow_unicorn1237

Dante's POV (Tell us your secrets!)

After Laurance and Garroth ran out of Aphmau's house, Lord Aphmau went upstairs.

"Dante," Lady Katelyn started.

"Yeah?"

"Will you give this to (Y/N)?" she said, handing me a large sword, similar in shape to Laurance's, covered in cloth. I nodded and went to go find (Y/N). I went to the guard tower, because that's where she normally goes to hang out. Sure enough, there she was sitting at the window.

"(Y/N)," I started. She turned to face me.

"Lady Katelyn wanted me to give this to you," I said as I handed her the sword. She slowly took it and unwrapped it. The sword was a made of (F/G) like her other sword, but this was the same shape as Laurance's new one.

"Thanks," she said with no emotion.

"(Y/N), how have you been feeling?"

"Fine, I've just been sick."

"(Y/N), you've been going on patrol and moving around fine. Are you just ignoring us?"

"Dante, I appreciate you caring for my being, but I am not in the mood to talk about this right now."

"(Y/N), we are on the verge of war. We need you to help in protecting this village."

"Please go."

"(Y/N) don't-"

"I said go!" she said turning to me. I noticed her eyes were tinted red. I gave a quick nod and rushed down the ladder.

(Y/N)'s POV

Dante shouldn't have messed with me. I told him to go, but he didn't listen. Now, I just have to wait for Garroth and we can get going. I saw him run past the gates and I jumped to meet him. We ran into the forest to get ready for our mission that night. We met up with Zane and I was given O'khasian armor. I changed into it and grabbed my bow. I went back to Phoenix Drop and waited until Brendan was in sight. When he was, I aimed my arrow and shot him. Part one of two on my mission. I changed back to my normal armor to commence part two. I lured Brian into the basement where Lillian was going to hide Nicole. I hit him with the hilt of my sword and he fell to the ground.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"Me? I'm your worst nightmare if you don't do what I say."

"You can't make me do anything. I will not betray my village."

"I can't make you do anything? Well, Brian, if you don't want some people to get hurt then I would suggest you listen closely."

"What do you mean?" Justin Beiber much?

Who's that?

Stop asking questions and more being intimidating.

Fine.

"Well, if I have been watching closely enough, your little sister Alexis has already been threatened before. I wouldn't want anything truly bad to happen to such an innocent little baby." he thought for a bit.

"What do you want me to do?" he said, very reluctantly. I smirked evilly.

"I thought you'd never ask." I told him the plan and if he told anyone about this or me, I would kill his whole family. I could do more, but I didn't feel like getting too bloody. I told him to go and pretend like nothing happened, and he obeyed. I left soon after. I wanted to help with one last thing before I went to sleep. I changed into my Jury armor and headed to Meteli. I saw another member, Mckenna the Grief, along with her army of O'khasian guards with flint and steels in hand.

"(Y/N), glad you could make it to the party!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"That's the spirit! Let's blow the roofs off this place!" She said, pulling out a stick of TNT.

"Light 'em up boys!" she yelled as she threw the TNT. We all threw the TNT we had and lit houses on fire with the flint and steels. I saw as everyone fled in fear of me and Mckenna. After our masterpiece was finished, we high-fived. Something deep inside me feel a bit of regret. I know they couldn't hear me, but I mentally said, I'm sorry Laurance and Cadenza. I really am. I went back to Phoenix Drop in my normal guard armor. I waited around the trees where I normally hung out in when I heard a familiar voice calling me. As it got closer, I realized it was Kiki. i jumped down from my hiding spot and she smiled at me.

"I thought I might find you here," she said, her voice as happy as usual.

"It's very nice to see you Kiki," I said. I honestly really meant it.

"(Y/N), me and Leona have to go on the ship to be safe from the war. Before we left, I wanted to say goodbye," she said, holding little Leona. She gave me a hug, something I wasn't given in a long time. In the time I had to watch over her, we had become really close friends. She was like a sister to me.

"Say bye to Auntie (Y/N)!" she said to Leona. I chuckled. Leona's little hand gave a small wave-like motion, and they left. I sat again in the woods, now alone.

~~~

I stood hidden in the crowd of guards. I saw Garroth doing the same, except for being hidden. After they discussed battle plans and everyone went to sleep.

~Timeskip to the battle. It's about to go down people!~

Dante's POV

After Lord Aphmau went to go help Laurance, I was swarmed by more guards. I was starting to have trouble fighting them off, when someone in O'khasian armor blocked a few hits for me. Was this person helping me? After we finished them off, I asked, "Who are you?"

The mystery person removed the helmet to reveal a girl with about shoulder-length hair and light brown eyes.

"My name is Hazel," she said, before running off to fight more guards.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Can I do it now?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"No!" I yelled at Mckenna. We sat there for a minute. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine."

"Yay!" she said, pulling out her TNT. She started to blow up the plaza. I just casually left as more guards came with the lord of Scaleswind. I saw Mckenna take off and disappear. I listened closely in the trees, my specialty. I heard the war ended and left as quick as I could. I felt my new communication amulet vibrating and I picked up.

"The amulet is with Laurance. You can commence the plan," Garroth said.

"Got it," I replied. I went to Laurance who was standing near where he was last battling.

"(Y/N)!" he shouted as he ran up to hug me. I hugged back, trying to seem as normal as possible.

"I have to show you something," I said as I took his hand. I started to run in the direction of the Ungrth's grave. I stopped there and told him to wait at the grave. Once I was far enough away I called Garroth back.

"He's there."

"Perfect."

"Now go get that amulet," I said as I hung up. I ran into the woods and was met with Lillian.

"(Y/N), Zane wanted me to give this to you," she said, handing me a clear white potion.

"What is it?"

"While we go to the Irene Dimension, we want you to still be alive when we come back. This will allow you not to age while we're there."

"Thank you," I said, taking it. I drank it quickly, and I felt my bones lock in place, and I felt frozen in a world where I could still move. It was a weird feeling, but I was able to cope. This was my chance to forget about him.

Forever.

~~~

1253 words

This is the end, my friends...

JK!! Second book will be out later today!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.1K 95 36
||Two Friends|| ||One Love|| ||Both Completely Oblivious|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Laurance Caleb Zvahl and Aphmau Marie Obsidian have been...
61.8K 1.9K 12
In Phoenix Drop High, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Katelyn, and (Name) are all sophomores. Travis, Vylad, Zane, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, and Nicole...
52.3K 2.2K 51
Garroth is struggling to keep his secret. If anyone found out it would be the end of him. He knows they are going to find out eventually. What could...
293 12 11
Hai! So, I've been working on this for a while now and I wanted to see what you thought! You already know the characters that belong to Aphmau, so th...