Nobody ➝ Vhope

Від goldenjtae

Where Hoseok has suffered a lot in his home town and has ran away to run away from the pain, suffering and hi... Більше

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Handwriting Tag
Q&A ANSWERS!!
Epilogue [1/2]
Epilogue [2/2]
Sequel??
Officially started the sequel!!

Twenty Three

3.1K 356 169
Від goldenjtae

AN: I'll post the Q&A answers after this chapter :)

"Hoseok-ah~" Hoseok heard someone cooing "Hoseokie wake up~" mumbling and pouting Hoseok rolled to his side before reluctantly opening his eyes to find a soft smiling Taehyung running his fingers through his hair.

"Doing that will only make me fall asleep again..." Hoseok mumbled sleepily as he tried to stay awake.

Chuckling softly Taehyung leaned down to kiss Hoseok's temple "sorry hyung but come on get up, it's already 11.~"

"But Tae...why can't we stay in bed and cuddle?" A pout formed on his lips, patting his cheek Taehyung smiled "because hyung...it's your birthday." Hoseok blinked when he heard him.

"Even a better reason to stay in bed and cuddle." His pout increased and oh how badly Taehyung wanted to kiss it away but he couldn't. Not yet.

"Come on hyung please." Taehyung begged with a pout of his own and started to give him his puppy eyes which he knew Hoseok couldn't resist.

"Fine..." Hearing him Taehyung's smile grew as he threw the duvet off himself, the older of the two were taken aback to see that he was already dressed in a black shirt, black tight jeans and a black chocker that had a leash connected to it.

"Like what you see eh?" Taehyung teased causing a light pink to dust over Hoseok's cheeks as his eyes were downcast "I-I'm going to freshen up..." Mumbling shyly Hoseok rushed to the bathroom.

After showering and freshening up Hoseok changed into a white shirt ripped jeans and black comfy jacket. Making sure to take his medicine on his own he poked Taehyung's cheek "there I'm up dressed and medicine's already been taken." Hoseok smiled brightly. Looking up from the poke Taehyung mirrored his smile with his own boxy smile "great let's get going!" Getting up Taehyung took Hoseok's hand in his and lead him out of the dorms without another word.

"Wait! Lock the door!" Taehyung stopped when he heard him and shook his head "stay here." Leaving Hoseok on his own he went back to their dorm and locked their door before rushing back with a bag over his shoulder.

"Is it locked?" Taehyung nodded "you sure sure?" Taehyung nodded again and laced his hands with Hoseok's "it is I double checked now come on, the taxi won't wait forever."

"Taxi?" Hoseok questioned "where are we going? And what's with the rucksack?"

"You'll find out, now get in!" Taehyung's boxy smile was on full show as he held the car door open for him.

"Okay..." smiling back Hoseok got in the taxi.

"Where are we?" Hoseok gazed out the window as soon as Taehyung said they arrived. Paying the taxi driver Taehyung got out and rushed to Hoseok's side to open his door instead of responding.

Adjusting the rucksack on his shoulder Taehyung took Hoseok's hand in his to help him out before closing the car door "welcome to Seoul Forest!"

Hoseok's eyes lit up as a huge smile crept up his smile "we can get close to wildlife! We can go on adventures, feed deers and climb this elephant thing in the playground and don't worry it's not a children's playground so ready to have a adventure?" Hoseok turned to see a huge smile painted across Taehyung's face. Nodding with a smile Taehyung's smile grew, grabbing his hyung's hand both boys ran through the entrances and straight to the forest for a adventure.

"Come on hyung!" A young Taehyung grabbed onto Hoseok's hand who was sitting on the ground comfortably "I don't want too! I just want to sit and watch over you as I eat my sandwich" pulling his hand away from his grip Hoseok took out his sandwich but soon dropped it due to Taehyung tugging at his arm "My sandwich!" Hoseok whined.

"I'm sorry hyung....." Taehyung pouted "we can share mine!" Hoseok shook his head "ani you have your sandwich I don't want you getting hungry..." clicking his tongue Taehyung successfully managed to get Hoseok to stand up "hyung you are going to have half my sandwich and we're going on a adventure whether you like it or not!" Taehyung started to drag the older along, whining at first he eventually stopped and started running along with the younger.

The sandwich long forgotten both boys were running through the long trees.

"I bet you can't catch me!"

"I bet you can't catch me hyung!"

"I bet I can!"

"I can so catch you!"

"Prove it!"

"Prove it!"

Smiling softly at how similar this seemed Hoseok ran after the younger boy by a year.

"Yah you can't catch me hyung~" young Taehyung squealed when Hoseok was so close to grasping him.

"Come on hyung! You can run faster then that!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out making Hoseok roll his eyes.

"I thought it was my birthday!" The black haired boy whined making the other chuckle "it is, I'm making you do exercise to help you stay healthy! You should be thanking me!" Taehyung looked over his shoulder, his boxy smile in clear view which as always made the other swoon over him.

It took only a few minutes before Hoseok managed to catch up with the younger and hug onto him causing the both of them to tumble down laughing.

A squeal was heard as both boys tumbled down when the older hugged onto him.

"I caught you." Hoseok's hands were placed on either side of the younger.

"I caught you!" Hoseok's hands were placed on either side of the younger boy who smiled back.

"Took you long enough." Taehyung's hands cupped his hyung's cheeks

"Took you long enough!" Little Taehyung laughed as he looped his arms around the older's neck.

"I caught you in the end though" Hoseok was happy Taehyung was cupping his cheeks as it hid the light pink that covered them.

"Oh hyung...you've caught me from the beginning." Hearing that caused heat to rise to his cheeks, Taehyung must've felt the heat radiating from them as he started to chuckle softly and caress his cheeks "I want to kiss you so badly hyung..."

"Then why don't you?"

Taehyung clearly looked at Hoseok's lips then back at his eyes as he traced soft circles on his cheeks with the pad of his thumb "soon...but not yet..."

Hoseok looked down to Taehyung's chest "yeah...okay..."

Flipping them over Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's wrists "don't worry hyung...soon" Taehyung kissed his nose before getting off the older and offered his hand to help him up.

Accepting his hand Hoseok pulled himself up.

"Want to feed some deers?" Hoseok's eyes lit up "you can feed deers here?!" Nodding at his hyung's enthusiasm he started leading him to the deers.

"My treat!" Taehyung slipped the note in the vending machine before Hoseok could even take his money out "birthday boys don't pay~" Grinning Taehyung collected both cups of deer food and passed one to Hoseok.

"I honestly could've paid." A pout formed on the black haired male's lips as he held the cup in his hand.

"Birthday boys don't pay." Repeating what he said Taehyung winked causing a light blush to creep across his cheeks.

Looking down shyly Hoseok headed towards the fence before holding out the cup. Soon enough a female deer came by.

"You can pet them." Hoseok jumped as he heard a voice from his side "o-oh no it's okay." Hoseok mumbled shyly to the lady beside him and from her clothing Hoseok guessed that she works here.

"She's really friendly, see?" Smiling brightly the female brought a hand up to pet the deer as she ate "come on pet her."

Smiling shyly Hoseok hesitantly held a hand out, a brighter smile appeared across his face as he started petting the deer in front of him as it ate.

Watching the lady walk off Taehyung's gaze returned to looking over Hoseok's beautiful smile. Unaware of it a soft smile grazed his own lips.

From all the running from earlier Hoseok's stomach did a noise of his own; realising it he shyly looked away and tried to make himself as small as possible. He thought Taehyung didn't hear him but next thing he knew Taehyung's arms was wrapped around him as he cooed; causing Hoseok's blush to deepen.

"Is someone hungry?" Taehyung cooed softly, shaking his head to his question Hoseok's stomach decided to rumble again and if it was still possible his blush increased.

"Someone is." Taehyung laughed and pecked his cheek before pulling away "come on let's eat lunch."

"W-where?" Hoseok tried not to focus on him blushing as he followed Taehyung to the sink.

"Here of course!"

"Here?"

"Well not here here but here in Seoul Forest!" Washing his hands he took a few paper towels to dry his hands with; Hoseok doing the same "really? Where?"

"How about... near the river bank side?" Taehyung suggested "good idea but...we don't have food and it's muddy...I mean I don't care if I get muddy because I'm practically trash and the scum of the earth but you're like a shiny trophy...so you shouldn't be sitting on mud, you shouldn't get muddy..." biting his lower lip Hoseok played with his fingers nervously as he avoided eye contact with the other.

Soft fingers were placed on his cheeks "you're calling yourself trash? On your birthday?" Not responding he kept his gaze on his shoes.

Noticing this Taehyung used his thumb and index finger to lift his hyung's chin up so he was looking directly at him "hyung...you're nowhere near trash. You're beautiful, you're gorgeous, you're my angel. Please stop degrading yourself hyung...please start realising how beautiful and amazing you are. Please see yourself the way I see you hyung...please?"

Little droplets started to run down his cheeks "t-thanks Tae..." smiling softly the younger of the two wiped his tears away with the pad of his thumb "you don't need to thank me, it's the truth" Bringing him into his arms Taehyung pressed a soft kiss to his temple.

Both boys held each other closer, when Taehyung thought Hoseok was okay he pulled away but still kept a arm around him "let's eat lunch yeah? Before your stomach starts roaring." Taehyung chuckled.

"Don't make me blush." Whining he buried his face in Taehyung's chest. Playing with the strand of his hair on the back of his hyung's neck Taehyung kissed his temple again "I don't need too you're blushing on your own" Taehyung let out a soft laugh causing the other to whine again and hit his shoulder playfully "come on, let's get some lunch." Taehyung chuckled as he started waddling with a arm still around Hoseok.

Arriving at the riverside Taehyung removed his arms from his shoulders "y-you're not going to push me in the water to kill me a-are you?" Taehyung heard Hoseok speak worriedly. Quickly turning his head to look at Hoseok he grabbed onto one of his hands "no hyung. I would never, I love you Hoseok." Taehyung gave his hand a light squeeze.

Seeing Hoseok nod slightly he removed his hand and took out a blanket from the rucksack and laid it down nicely on the ground "that's what was in the bag the whole time?" Hoseok questioned as he watched Taehyung kneel on the blanket.

"Nope. I also have food!" Taehyung took out a couple of containers "I brought - well I made these wraps, I made little shaped sandwiches and I got lamb skewers! They're still warm because I burrowed a container from Jin where it's all good at thermal and shit, it's some science thing I can't be bothered to remember or explain but long story short, we've got warm lamb skewers!" Taehyung placed them beside the sandwiches. "I also brought cookies as dessert!" Smiling brightly he held up the pack of cookies.

Hoseok's eyes watered "you did all of this?" Hoseok's voice was soft, Taehyung nodded "yeah, cooked and made all of this apart from the cookies of course."

"You didn't have to..." smiling softly at his hyung he took a hold of both his hands and brought him down to sit with him on the blanket "hyung...I wanted to...it's your birthday I want to treat you."

Wiping at his eyes Hoseok smiled back "thank you TaeTae..."

"No problem now say 'ahh~'" Taehyung held up a heart shaped sandwich for his hyung to eat; doing as told Taehyung fed Hoseok. Both having huge smile on their faces.

Feeding each other little bits their lunch went great for the both of them, and lucky for them the weather remained sunny and bright.

"Where are we going now?" Hoseok asked once they were done packing away and they were starting to walk.

Lacing their fingers together Taehyung lead Hoseok towards the exit "well we're leaving now and walking to the exit is going to take a while but once we get out we'll head to our next destination."

"Can I know where that is?" Hoseok raised a eyebrow which Taehyung shook his head at "nope...it's a surprise~" his lips turning into a pout he looked down at their shoes as they walked.

"Don't worry hyung you'll find out soon." giving his hand yet another a light squeeze he lead the both of them out of Seoul forest, taking a few wrong turns at times they eventually got out after a hour or so but they didn't mind because they were together.

Getting on a bus heading back to the city of Seoul Taehyung let his hyung have the window seat that was great Tae... thank you." Smiling softly he rested his head one younger's shoulder.

"Two things: don't thank me yet we still have one great place to visit and secondly you don't even need to thank me." He pressed a light kiss on the crown of his hyung's head.

"Still though..." wrapping his arms around the younger's waist Hoseok managed to make himself pretty comfortable. Taehyung didn't mind though, he loved Hoseok cuddling to him so he started to pet his hyung's head.

Somehow on the way back to Seoul city Hoseok's eyes closed.

Taehyung loved to observe his hyung's sleeping face. He looked so angelic and peaceful, he loved observing his beautiful face so much that he nearly missed the stop they had to get off.

"Hyung~ wakey wakey" lightly shaking his shoulder Taehyung cooed into his hyung's ear.

"W...what?" Was the sleepy response he got back.

"We're here come on hyung...we need to get down." Nodding slightly Hoseok used the palm of his hands to rub at his eyes to get the sleepiness out of them.

Once they stopped Taehyung took his hyung's arm to lead him off the bus. The fresh air slapped across Hoseok's cheeks which in a result woke him up fully "now will you tell me where we're going?" Shaking his head Taehyung started to lead them to their next destination.

"Be a bit more patient hyung, you'll find out very soon." Calling a taxi over Taehyung opened the door for Hoseok who gladly got in, Taehyung following soon after.

Covering the older' s ears Taehyung informed the driver of the address.

When he looked back at his hyung his lips were shaped into a pout, removing his hands from his ears Taehyung lightly brushed the pad of his finger tip across his lower lip "40 minutes and you'll find out where we're going."

A light pink dusted across his cheeks due to the action as he looked down at his lap before wrapping his arms around his waist.

Taehyung's hands ran through Hoseok's locks "what calms you down hyung?"

"You running your fingers through my hair." Hoseok nuzzled against him making a soft smile appear on Taehyung's face "apart from me hyung."

"Oh...the sky...the stars...water sometimes." Hoseok looked up at him "why?"

"No reason just making sure I chose the right place to ask you something."

"What are you going to ask me?"

"You'll find out later tonight." Taehyung assured.

"You keep saying that" the older of the two whined.

"Well that's because you'll know later on." Taehyung smiled which caused Hoseok to click his tongue in response.

By the time they arrived to wherever Taehyung planned the sun was starting to set, painting the blue sky in different shades of pinks, oranges, and purples.

Like other times today Taehyung took Hoseok's hand to guide the both of them to their destination "are you sure we aren't just going back to the dorms?" Hoseok whined once again.

"Nope, look we're here now" turning the corner Hoseok looked around their surroundings they were by the Han river with a small dock and a bunch of other people on the dock that seemed to be waiting for something.

Staring at the crowd he saw them nearing, blinking down at their locked hands Taehyung was bringing them closer to the crowd.

Hoseok's head shot up when he heard a engine, looking to his right he saw a boat slowing down "what are we doing here TaeTae?"

"Well my adorable hyung...we're going to have a romantic dinner on a cruise around the Han River." Using his free hand he took his phone out to get the tickets up on his screen before scurrying in line with Hoseok right beside him.

"Thank you Tae..." a soft smile was on his hyung's face when Taehyung looked at him "no problem hyung...I did this because I love you." Taehyung kissed his cheek making the other blush lightly.

When it was their turn Taehyung showed their tickets and got on to find a seat.

"The sky looks so pretty..." Hoseok admired the sight they had whilst they were sat down having their dinner.

"Just like you Hoseok..." finishing off his starter Taehyung reached a hand over to hold his hyung's small soft hands in his.

"Thank you Taehyung..." Taehyung noticed a light blush on his hyung's cheeks as he looked away shyly.

Overall dinner was great, the food tasted amazing and so did the drinks, throughout dinner Taehyung would let out small compliments that would always make Hoseok blush and act shy and generally cute.

By the time they finished dinner the sun was set and the stars were lighting up the night sky. Leaving enough money for the bill Taehyung took Hoseok's hand "come with me."

Nodding Hoseok let Taehyung lead him to the front of the boat where they could clearly see the stars and surprisingly there weren't a lot of people there.

"The stars look beautiful tonight..." Hoseok murmured as he gazed upon the beautifully glistening stars.

"They do...and they're making this a lot more special..." Taehyung took both of his hyung's hands in his which made the older look up at him.

"Hyung remember asking me when I think we would be ready?" Seeing Hoseok nod Taehyung continued "well hyung... I love you so so much and I..." Taehyung brought both his hands up to his cheeks, the pads of thumb tracing light circles on his cheekbones "I really think we're ready now..."

Leaning in Taehyung whispered against his lips "will you be mine Hoseok?" Seeing Hoseok nod again with tears threatening to spill Taehyung pressed his lips against his. Their lips melded together perfectly. As if they were made for each other and according to Taehyung and Hoseok they believed that they were. Their lips moved in sync as both boys held each other close.

Despite Taehyung being one of the people that made him suffer he was also one of the people that loved him the most.

Nobody could make Hoseok feel the way Taehyung makes him feel and it's the same for the other because despite dating other people to try and forget his hyung no one succeed because nobody can make Taehyung feel the way Hoseok makes him feel.

" 'Even if I'm tired or in pain at times
I'm fine because I'm by your side
Because if you and I are together
I can smile'

A couple days ago it was my birthday, you technically brought me on a date even though we weren't official then...I had the most wonderful time at Seoul Forest and then a even better time on the cruise around the Han river in the evening. The whole day seemed so magical but what made my birthday even better was that you kissed me...making us official...I remember tears starting to stream down my cheeks and you cooing and comforting me. Thank you for making us official again Taehyung, thank you for existing and thank you for entering my life again. I love you Kim Taehyung forever and always "

e n d

AN: There'll be 2 epilogues out so keep your eyes open for them and thank you so much for reading this fanfic I can't believe I finished my first ever fanfic on wattpad, and my first ever ship fanfic ;-; thank you to those who stuck by this book from the beginning and giving it love I appreciate it so much, thank you and I love you all so much ♡

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6K 178 18
Book two of Remember Me. Taehyung has returned and he wants his friends back. Will they accept him back into their lives? Can they forgive him? ==com...
4K 283 22
Two princes meet. Both from completely different homes. What will happen? top kook bottom taehyung Warnings: Sad endings aren't part of my vocabulary...
23K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
124K 6.6K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...