Skinny Love (Luke Hemmings)

By CluelessLover

Reina is an only child that moved to London from Ireland with her mum. After Reina's mother's bad past with R... More

Skinny Love (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
End Authors Note
Starting New
Prequel
Sequel
Twitter Page
New Luke Fic

Chapter 31

47.1K 1.2K 500
By CluelessLover

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Reina." he said, rubbing my back with the palm of his hand. "I won't. I promise I wont leave again."

In the midst of the emotional reunion in the parking lot of the doctors office, Calum had been standing there smiling. "How did you know I was here?" I asked Luke. He gestured toward Calum. "He called me this morning." 

I turned to Calum and hugged him. "Thank you." I said, then kissed his cheek. I didn't think Luke would mind. When I turned around, he didn't seem to be affected by the small kiss of gratitude. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here. I went back to the apartment yesterday and you weren't there and I was worried about you. I got here as fast I could and you were just finishing with the sonagram." he explained before holding my face between his hands and kissing me. "How does he look?" 

"It looks like a little shrimp. And you can't tell if it's a he or a she yet, Lucas." I chuckled. "But we'll have to find a new doctor since they think Calum is the father." I sighed. "I know, he told me was going to take you." he responded. 

"Um thanks, man." Luke shook Calum's hand awkwardly before returning his hand to my waist. Calum simply nodded. "She is my sister." he said. I'd wondered if this was his acceptance that he really was going to be my brother and Luke was the father of my child. 

___________________

It was finally the day of the wedding. 

Luckily my dress still fit, even though it was a bit snug. I pulled my hair back into a a simple pony tail, my bangs curled and framing my face. I was happy with my appearance today.

I had stayed with my mother the whole week, and though it was painfully awkward, we managed to be civil. Luke had stayed at his parents and we had talked every night until we could hardly keep our eyes open about the baby. How we'd raise it, what we'd name it, where we'd live. Of course, I was still hiding it from my mum and Lukes parents and as far as I knew, she knew nothing about it.  

If the baby was a girl, we'd name her Hollis and if it was a boy, we'd name him Caspar. One problem was that we'd have to move from the apartment before the baby was born. Luke would have to find a new job, which I wasn't that disappointed about since the incident with that bitchy waitress. 

"You're going to start showing...when will you tell your mum?" he had asked me. I honestly didn't know, but it wouldn't be until a few weeks after the wedding. I didn't want to stress her out. Her deepest fear for her only daughter had come true and I didn't exactly want to be the one to tell her that. 

I slipped my heels on and grabbed the pocket book that I had purchased to match the white heels. I wouldn't see Luke until the wedding in a couple of hours and I hadn't seen him all day. I realized that this would be the first time I saw him dressed up, instead of his usual cut off t shirts and skinny jeans. 

I left my room and was greeted by a very handsome Calum. He was John's best man. He wore a black suit and red tie. Red, black and white was the theme of the wedding and I knew my mum would scold me for getting a purple dress, but maybe she wouldn't say anything since she was just grateful that I was even there. 

"You look beautiful." he said, scanning up my attire. "Thanks. You too." I said smiling. We walked down the stairs together. My mother was at the venue getting ready and John was already dressed and ready, waiting downstairs. 

"You guys look great." he said when we arrived at the bottom of the stairs. We thanked him and got ready to go to the venue. "Reina, I'm glad you decided to stay with us for a few days. Your mother really needed to see you though she wouldn't admit it. She worries about you constantly." John said. I just nodded. 

We got in the car and the drive wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. It wasn't too far away and I was even a little bit excited. We got there a half an hour before people actually started getting there since the groom had to be here. I helped with setting up a few things and checked on my mother. It's so weird seeing your own mum in a wedding dress. 

Then, guests started arriving and I looked for Luke's face in the crowd. A few old family friends, hugged me and told me how beautiful I had become, which I thanked them for. I had never considered myself beautiful by any means and my mother had been sure never to tell me so, so that I would remain modest and grounded. 

It was a beautiful night for a wedding. Despite the cold weather, the night was surprisingly cool. The ceremony and reception would be held outdoors. There was only about fifty or so guests attending and most, I hardly knew. 

It was almost time for the ceremony to start and I still hadn't seen Luke or his family. Just as they were about start, they arrived. I sat in the front row of chairs saving a seat for Luke. I didn't know if he'd sit with me or his family, but I kept one open next to me just in case.

He spotted me, said something to his parents, and then walked over to me with a giant smile on his face. "You look stunning." he said, kissing my head. He took his seat next to me and music started playing. John and Calum walked down the isle first. A few of my moms giggly teen daughters, whispered and giggled as Calum passed by them. He seemed to notice because he winked at them, earning more giggling. Their mother smack both of their hands and whispered something in their ear. 

Luke chuckled beside me. "Looks like Cal has a few fans." he whispered in my ear. I nodded. Then Calum's cousin walked down the isle, tossing red rose petals. We all stood, knowing that the bride would appear around the corner. 

There I saw her. Walking down the isle with the biggest smile I'd ever seen. For once since I was a young child, she looked happy. She had no one to walk her down the isle, which was slightly depressing. I had to admit that she looked gorgeous. She stood in front of her groom and they listened as the minister started speaking. 

They exchanged vows and people started crying. I never understood why weddings were so emotional for those who were just friends of the groom or bride. Lukes fingers found mine and he squeezed my hand. "That'll be us someday. I promise." he said. Butterflies filled my stomach, imagining Luke and myself replacing John and my mum. Then I remembered that our baby would be at our wedding. 

'I do's were said and they kissed. Luke kissed my cheek and we clapped for the newly weds. My mum was now Skylar Hood, John was now my step dad, and Calum was my step brother. Something that I never thought would happen. 

I was greeted by a few more guests, Luke holding my hand tight so he wouldn't lose me. I introduced the tall boy to a few family members with a real smile on my face. "I love seeing you like this." Luke said when we sat down at our table. "Like what?" I asked him. 

"Happy." he responded. "I'm going to go get something us something to drink." he said before leaving me by myself at the table. I noticed Calum talking to a cute girl who was one of my distant cousins. Her eyes sparkled when she talked to him and he laughed. I didn't know her very well and had only seen her in pictures, but we was gorgeous and a little older than I was. 

Luke returned and noticed me starring. "They'd be cute. You should be play matchmaker." he said, setting a cup of Coke in front of me. "I think they're doing pretty well on their own." I said, smiling when I noticed her blushing. "How are you feeling?" he asked, resting his hand on my stomach. I hoped no one would see this odd gesture. "I feel just fine. I probably won't eat much tonight though. I'm really craving Lucky Charms though." I said. I was beginning to get weird cravings. 

"I don't think that's on the menu, darling." he replied. Dinner was served and my mum, John, and Calum sat down at the table we were at. Calum had invited Vivian, my cousin, to sit with him. I hugged her. "You're so beautiful, Reina." she said laughing. 

After eating, music started playing again and people started getting out on the dance floor. I just watched as people danced to the upbeat music. "Alright, lets change it up a bit with a slow song." the DJ said. Then Marry Me by Train started to play. 

"Care to dance?" Luke looked at me with large blue twinkling eyes as he held out his hand for me to take. 

I wanted to remember this for the rest of my life. 

A/N

AWW so Guys i updated two days in a row! Sorry it was short but I have to go eat now. TO ALL YOU AMERICANS are you watching the super bowl? lol not me. 

Anyways! ITS CRAZY THAT THIS THING HAS GOTTEN 2K READS IN LESS THAN A WEEK! We'll be at 20k in no time. I love you guys so much and thank you! 

PS, I imagine Vivian to be Shay Mitchell

COMMENT VOTE ALL THAT STUFF

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 14.2K 32
❝I'm not good for you.❞ ❝You're perfect for me.❞ ❝Staying with me could get you killed.❞ ❝And I wouldn't regret a single thing.❞ copyright © 2014-201...
238K 5.3K 40
in which alex aionos little sister decided to join 4ou and starts falling for Ethan Dolan. [ currently editing! ]
1.1M 38.5K 78
"You're hot." "Stop pretending to be Calum." // in which calum decides to comment on a fans photos on his other account. // Book four in the Social...
1.4M 30.2K 22
{COMPLETED} Book 2 of 'It All Started With A Tattoo'............. Please make sure to read the first book first as you wont understand this one if...