The Hybrid

By Ebba7080

She's different than the others. They think she's weak. But she's stronger than they could imagine. He think... More

Author's note
Werewolf guide
Prouloge
1. Silver eyes
Authors Note
2. Run away
3. Devon
4. New pack?
5. Birthday
6. Birthday Part 2
7. Birthday Night
8. Eight months
9. Mistake
10. Arriving
11. Idiots
12. Sleepless nights
13. Wounded
14. Black
15. Warriors
16. Rejection
18. Royalty
20. Control
21. Replaced
22. Rouges
23. Uncomfortable
24. Death
25. Ina
26. Moon Goddess
27. Trouble
28. Lost
29. Pinewood
Not an Update!!!
30. Royal Guard
31. Traps
32. Red Lace
33. Forgive and Forget
34. On our way
35. The Castle
36. Kiss After Kiss
37. Full Moon
38. In control? No.
Still remember me?
39. Thoughts
40. Queen
41. Not Welcomed
42. Grabbing
43. Talking
44. Borders
45. Marked?
46. Frustration

19. Second Mate?

84.5K 2.9K 922
By Ebba7080

Words: 2328

Marcus? The bartender from my birthday party for ten months ago. What is he doing here and is he my second mate?!

His brown eyes meet my ocean blue ones and I can feel a strong connection between us, like I'm being pulled towards him. He start to move up towards the king and the queen. The king is a tall man with black hair and blue eyes and yes, he is very intimidating. The queen on the other hand looks kind. Her brown eyes have a glow of gentleness in them and her brown hair frames her face perfectly.

Marcus is now standing beside the king and the both look at each other and nod. He then turns his eyes towards me again and this time I can see lust in his eyes. He's struggling to keep his wolf into place.

"Welcome my king, queen and prince Marcus. I'm Alpha Logan" He says and takes a step forward, showing that he is the Alpha of the pack. He doesn't look so nervous or worried about them coming here. He looks so relaxed.

Marcus? Prince? How is that even possible? When I first meet him for ten months ago on my birthday party, he was just a bartender who was mixing drinks. Nothing more and now he is the prince? My head is going to explode soon.

"Thank you Alpha Logan for keeping us here" The king answers and extends his arm for Logan to shake and so he does. Their handshake is hard and formal.

"As you can see my king, we already have visitors" Logan says and gestures for us to take a step forward and we all do, except Sky. She takes a step back.

"Theses people have been helping us with fighting" he continues and they turn their heads towards us, scanning all of us with their eyes. I can especially feel his eyes on me. Burning every part of my body.

"Well, that sound interesting. I would love to hear more about that after our meeting" The king replies and smile at us.

They all start to walk into the pack house except him. He just stands their with his arms hanging lose against his the sides of his body. I stand completely still. I don't think I'm even breathing.

I hear how he starts to walk up towards me. He's taking long strides to get to me as fast as he can.

"He's going to reject us" Isa sobs to me. I don't respond to her, instead I cut our mind link and focus on him.

He's now standing in front of me and I can see from the corner of my eye how my pack looks and scans him with weird looks on their faces. He lift his hand to my face. I'm not breathing. He's about to touch my check when Devon steps in between us, thinking that he's protecting me.

"What are you doing?" Devon growls at him, even though he is the prince. Marcus looks quite shocked but then his shocked face turns into anger.

"I can touch her if I want to. She's my mate" Marcus growls even louder at him. Marcus is a little longer then Devon maybe around 6'3and that makes him look more intimidating.

"What? Mate?" Devon questions confused and he steps away from us. Everybody looks quite shocked and I am to.

"She's my mate" Marcus says and grabs my hand in his. Fireworks are shot through my entire arm, making the hair on my skin to stand up. I let out a small gasp and he brings me in for a hug.

He wraps his thick and muscular arms around my waist. I soon relax under his touch and I wrap my arms around his neck, putting my head in the rock of his neck and inhale his scent.

"I've been searching for you for so long" he says and inhales my scent. He moves his hand to my neck and pulls me away from his neck. He looks into my eyes, piercing through my soul. His eyes shift between my eyes and my mouth. Is he going to kiss me?

I hear people starting to walk away and soon it's just us standing their, alone. He slowly leans in for a kiss,  building the tension between us. Sparks going through my entire body. But I turn my head to the left so his lips kiss my check instead of my lips. He breaks his lips away from my check and I can feel how hurt he is.

"Can we talk?" I ask him with a low voice.

"Of course, but I have a meeting with your Alpha that I need to attend to" he says with a sad voice.

He let's go of my waist and I let go of his neck. I don't look him in the eyes after we broke apart.

**************

The sun is soon going to disappear. The sky is turning and shifting between the colors blue, purple, yellow, orange and red. It's beautiful.

I've been sitting out here for around twenty minutes. After Marcus and I broke our hug, he went away for the meeting and I felt hurt even though we just met. But I can't imagine how hurt he must be. I rejected his kiss, but I have my reasons and I plan on telling him when he's done with his meeting.

I shift my eyes from the ground to the pack house. Some of the royal guards are sitting in front of the house on a few benches. They are chatting and talking about stuff that don't interest me.

Soon people start to come out of the pack house and I can smell Marcus. His intoxicating scent makes it's way up my nose and makes me purr in delight. His eyes travel across the lawn until the land on me. He starts to walk over to me and I stand up on my feet, even to I feel like I'm gonna fall.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" He says standing in front of me. His face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and his hair is just gorgeous.

"It's kind of private... Could we talk in a place with less people?" I ask looking into his eyes. He nods his head and I start to walk up to my room with him behind me. He's so close that I can almost feel his breathing on my neck.

We walk over the big lawn and into the pack house. I walk past the rooms on the ground floor and up the long stairs. I look behind me and Marcus is still following me.

We enter my room and Marcus walks in and I close the door behind us. I take a few steps towards my bed so that I'm standing in the right side of it. He is still looking around in the room, touching and looking at my stuff. I remove the shopping bags that are laying on my bed and put them on the floor.

"Okay so there's a lot that I need to tell you, but I need you to keep calm through it all. Can you do that?" I ask him sitting down on the bed. I cross my legs and put my hands in my lap.

"Of course" he says and sits down on the other side of the bed. He grabs my hand in his and brings his lips onto my knuckles. Small sparks erupt on my skin, making me gasp. His eyes finds mine and I know that he knows that he has a big effect on me.

"Okay, so where do I begin?" I ask trying to steady my voice. His lips goes away from my hand and I feel a little disappointed. I never said that he needed to stop.

"When I was fourteen I found out that I was a hybrid" I say meeting his stare and he gestures for me to go on. "I told my parents and showed them my real eyes and soon we went to the Alpha and Luna. I showed them and soon they all believed me" I continue and look for a reaction from him, but I got nothing he keeps on staring at me. " The years went on normal and I would always hide my real eyes from people because I was ashamed. Then two weeks before I was going to turn eighteen I met my mate" I say and this time his eyes shift from his brown to pitch black in a few milliseconds. His breathing is uneven and he's struggling to keep his wolf in control.

"He rejected me and I ran away from my old pack, that just happens to be this pack" I say and I can feel how my tears starts to fill my eyes. "Then I meet Devon and the other. They helped me through it all and now I'm here and I and super blessed to be given a second mate" I speak and this time I feel how my tears run down my checks and down my neck. My sobs keep getting louder and louder.

Marcus let's go of my hand and brings me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and sobs into his neck. His arms are tightly secured around my waist.

"It's okay" he whispers into my ear and kisses my temple.

We sat like that for about twenty minutes before my sobs had went away. He had been whispering soothing things into my ear, trying to calm me down.  Soon I calmed down and he had let go of me. I had went to the bathroom to clean myself up before we were going to go down to the pack dinner.

So now here I'm standing in front of my bed waiting for him to get up. He stand up from the bed and walks over to me. He places a kiss on my forehead and grabs my hand in his. I don't think I've ever been happier in my entire life. I'm blessed.

We make our way down to the pack dinner. We walk hand in hand and my smile hasn't gone away, it has only grown bigger.

Our feet make their way into the dinner and everybody turns their gaze towards us. I don't feel nervous when I have him by my side. We continue to walk over to where we are going to sit.

Just when I'm about to sit down I hear a small sob and I know who it's coming from. Sky. My eyes travel across the room until they land on her. She is sitting alone at a table in the back of the room with her head in her hands. Small sobs breaking out of her lips.

"I need to take care of something" I tell Marcus and kiss him on the check. His entire face lights up and his checks turn a little pink. He nods his head and let's go of my hand.

My feet travel across the floor towards her table. When I'm right in front of the table she peeks out from under her hands. Her eyes are red and puffy and her checks are stained with tears.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask her sitting down beside her and wrapping my arms around her. She wraps her around me and cries silently into my hair.

"My mate he is sitting over their with a girl on his lap and they've been kissing the entire evening" she says and cries harder into my neck.

"Who is he?" I ask through gritted teeth. My anger is soon going to take over and I don't know if I'll be able to control my head.

"He's a fighter" she says and breaks apart from our hug. She anxiously wipes away the tears that are falling from her checks.

"The one with the black hair and blue eyes" she continues and points at him secretly. My eyes follow her finger and the land on a guy with black hair and blue eyes. In his lap there's a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. He whispers something into her ear and she starts so giggle.

I hear from my side who Sky whimpers when she sees them together. My blood is boiling on the inside and my eyes are seeing red. How can you do that?! Do your mate?! I grip the table with my hands in a try to control my anger, but I don't succeed. The table starts to break apart and I let go of it, not wanting to ruin the entire thing.

"Are you okay?" Sky asks placing a hand on my shoulder.

I stand up from my place and Sky's hand fall flat down in her lap. I shake my head trying to get my rage under control but I don't succeed again.

I begin to walk towards to table with her mate and the his friends. My feet pound on the floor hard and I'm sure that everybody is wondering what is going on.  

When I'm standing in front of the table I slam my fist down onto the table, making a loud sound. The pack members around the table jump a little at the sound and then they all look at me with scared eyes.

I can feel how my anger is getting the best of me and I can't control my eyes anymore. I push my eyelids together. My eyes have turned to dark silver and I open my eyes.

The people around the table gasp loudly and I stare directly at him. Sky's mate. He meets my stare and I can see how scared he really is, but he isn't showing it. He keeps his face straight not showing any emotion. I point at him and say.

"You"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
9.4M 244K 50
The black wolf looked towards me after I gasped and his piercing green eyes stared into my bright blue ones. It felt as if time had stopped, and that...
1.1M 53.4K 42
[unedited draft] Maya is not a normal she-wolf. Normal she-wolves live among their kind. Normal she-wolves are given their birthright. With many thi...
62.5K 1.8K 31
(COMPLETED) She is the Queen of all the covens of witches and warlocks around the world. She is the strongest and most powerful witch anyone has even...