Sotus Fanfic : Our Love Story

By noenk103

It's a Sotus fanfiction!! The story is continuation after the Thank You Senior Party (ep 14 in the series)... More

Chapter 1 : Something You Need To Know, P'Arthit.
Chapter 2 : Another Things Should Be Revealed
Chapter 3 : The Very First Time, With You..
Chapter 4 : Love You, My Friends..
Chapter 5 : One Important Decision
Chapter 6 : "I'm The Most Happiest Guy In The World, P'Arthit"
Chapter 7 : Endless Night..
Chapter 8 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 1 : Stupid Letter)
Chapter 9 : Don't Mess With My Love!!! (Part 2 : Be Okay, P'Arthit..)
Chapter 10 : The Awaited Day Comes..
Chapter 11 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 1 : First Impression)
Chapter 12 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 2 : The Confession)
Chapter 13 : One Sacred Promise
Chapter 14 : Singapore, Here We Come.. (Special Chapter)
Chapter 15 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 1 : Me, You, And Him)
Interlude : Behind The Writing of Chapter 15-16
Chapter 16 : "Hold On To Me, Kongpop.." (Part 2 : Nothing Like Us..)
Chapter 17 : Arthit's Graduation Day
Chapter 18 : I'm Sorry, Mom..
Chapter 19 : Moms Talk
Interlude : Interview With P'Arthit
Chapter 20 : When Kongpop Become CEO
Chapter 21 : Daughter To Mother. Sister To Brother.
Interlude : Interview with Kongpop
Chapter 22 : Best Failure. Surprising Confession.
Chapter 23 : Just One Stare (Part 1 : Baby Fluke)
Chapter 24 : Just One Stare (Part 2 : Would You Be Mine Forever?)
Chapter 25 : The Precious Invitation
Chapter 26 : The Wedding
Chapter 27 : A Day In The Future
Interlude : Sotus S The Series

Chapter 26 Extended : A Beautiful Night

7.3K 223 42
By noenk103

Warning!!!

There's mature content in this chapter.

It's a spin off story, extended version of last chapter, the scene of their first night as a married couple. Skipping this part won't influence the main story.

Enjoy..!!

#######

An hour later, they're in a room.

They found it.. suprise. The bed was covered by various flowers, came with a typical air freshener in the room. Just like a common room for new married couple.

"Kongpop, who did it?", Arthit wondered.

"I don't know, P'Arthit. My mom must have asked someone.."

Kongpop saw a smile from Arthit's face. Then he got a hug from Arthit. The very best hug he's ever gad from Arthit.

"Kongpop, how many times I've told you that I'm very happy today..", Arthit spoke slowly and in a low voice.

"I didn't count it, P'Arthit. It must be countless, just like how much my love for you.. Countless.."

Arthit released his hug.

"I love you, P'Arthit..", Kongpop whispered.

"I love you too, Kongpop.."

Kongpop stroked Arthit's hair gently, feeling the soft of the hair. He looked at the face, deeply, as he saw the beautiful thing that he ever saw in his life. He touched every part of Arthit's face. The forehead, down to the eyes, the cheeks, the lips..

Arthit closed his eyes, feeling the warm of Kongpop's hand. It's the new thing for him, actually. He loved the warm. Then he felt Kongpop kissed his forehead, down to the space between his eyes, to his nose, to his cheeks..

Arthit could feel the warm of Kongpop's breath. His cheeks felt the warm of Kongpop's lips for a couple times.

"I'm addicted to you, P'Arthit..", Kongpop whispered on his ears.

Arthit felt it tickled once Kongpop licked his ears.

"Oouughhh.. Kongpop.."

Arthit's moaning made Kongpop stopped for a while.

"You're so... beautiful, P'Arthit..", Kongpop whispered the simple words to his ear.

Arthit let the man do the things by his instinct. He's just closed his eyes, and felt the warm that Kongpop gave.

Kongpop continued to kiss his ears, lick it for a couple of times, then he moved to the lips, that waiting for its turn to be kissed.

Kongpop couldn't help everytime he kissed Arthit's lips, warm and sweet. He opened his lips, to let Arthit's lips locked it, and soaked on his. He sucked Arthit's lips, gently and slowly, as he felt like his bloods running all over his body, in a rush to the edge of his body, giving the sensation to every part of his body.

"Mmmmhhhh...", Arthit started to make anothing moaning sound, made him turned on, gaining.

Kongpop saw Arthit's eyes opened for a couple times while their lips locked each other, seeing the love that he gave. The eyes like were saying, that's the best part of the kissing, it wanted more and more.

Once Kongpop saw Arthit's eyes closed again, he accelerated the kisses, and deeper, tried to find the tounge of Arthit.

Arthit could feel Kongpop's hand touched his cheeks one more time, as he felt his tounge sucked by Kongpop. He liked the way Kongpop did that part, he felt his body was flying away so high.

He released the kiss for a while, tried to take a breath in control, as he could see Kongpop's face, waiting for the next kiss.

The next move, he felt Kongpop's hand touch his butt, and squeezed it, slowly.

As for him, he stood still and put his hands around Kongpop's neck. It's the best position for him to feel the kiss, and all movements from Kongpop.

Once he felt the squeezed on his back roughly, he also made a move, tried to find Kongpop's little boy down there. He touched it, easily. Kongpop's trousers, already looked like a tend, with his little boy behind it, tried to release itself. He squeezed it, to feel how hard it is could be. In fact, it's already hard.

"Ohhh.. P'Arthit...", it's Kongpop's turn making some moaning voices, when he felt his little boy being squeezed. He knew it, Arthit liked to do that.

Arthit's initiative to release Kongpop's belt made him stop for a while. Once it released, he continued to kiss Arthit.

He started to unbutton Arthit's shirt, as he could feel Arthit's hand touched his little boy behind his underwear. He could feel Arthit's squeezing getting rough, making him really turned on more.

Kongpop throwed Arthit's shirt somewhere, as he could see Arthit undressed him.

Then Arthit pulled himself to the bed once he saw Kongpop's body, shirtless. He's addicted to the shape of Kongpop's body, a perfection.

Kongpop took off his trousers, and fell himself on top of Arthit's body.

He stared at Arthit, deeply. Tried to control his breath.

"P'Arthit.."

Arthit cut Kongpop's words by kissing him, immediately. He wouldn't let Kongpop ruin the activity by talking that much.

Kongpop gave another kiss to Arthit. He did it slowly, making the same movement Arthit gave to him. He knew it so well, that his P'Arthit didn't like to be such in a rush in the beginning.

He moved the kiss to Arthit's neck. He bite it a little to find the sensitiveness of his P'Arthit.

"Oouhhh.. Kongpop.. Slowly..", Arthit's moaning sound clearly.

He did it. He really liked when Arthit made a sound like that. The more he bite, the more he heard the sound.

While he's exploring Arthit's neck, he could feel that his little boy was touched by Arthit again. He couldn't help it when Arthit's doing that, so he started to move down on Arthit's body.

His favorite part, Arthit's pink nipple. He licked it, the right side, slowly but deeply.

"Aaarghhh... Kongpop..", just in a second he could another moaning from Arthit. He knew it for sure, Arthit would like his movement in that part.

He felt Arthit's body move a little, trying to rebel of the sensation that he got.

Kongpop kept continuing in that part, down to Arthit's stomach, kissed and licked it like it needed to be satistied. He touched Arthit's little boy behind the trousers, already hard.

He took off Arthit's trousers slowly, and the underwear that hiding the thing that he knew it needed to be released.

Arthit on the other hand, he couldn't help once he's all naked, but he saw Kongpop still in his underwear. So he lift his body and push Kongpop to lay on the bed. It's his turn to make a move into Kongpop's body.

Kongpop noticed that if his P'Arthit doing that, it meant that his P'Arthit needed to do something on him.

Arthit took off Kongpop's underwear, roughly. He couldn't help it, he needed to find the little boy. Just in a second he touched it, tightly. He didn't do something into it directly. He kissed Kongpop's stomach, licked the six packs part on it.

"Ouughhhh... P'Arthit.. Please..", Kongpop's moaning started to hear.

Arthit wouldn't stop in that part. While his right hand kept touched Kongpop's little boy and made a movement on it, he continued to find Kongpop's nipple.

Once he licked it, Kongpop's body made a huge move of rebel.

"No, P'Arthit.. Please.. Not in there..", Kongpop begged somehow.

He stared at Kongpop, smile for a little while, he knew for sure that Kongpop couldn't handle the sensitivity in that part.

Instead of continuing that part, he kissed Kongpop's lips. He felt it  so good in that position, in top of Kongpop's body. He could control the movement of the kiss.

After he got enough, he moved down for more. Kongpop's little boy was waiting for its turn. It's bigger than his own. Seems like he could feel the muscle on it hard in the whole part.

He sucked it passionately, with a stable rhythm of movement. Slowly but sure, he felt the warm on it in his mouth.

"Ouughhhh... P'Arthit..", he made a stare to Kongpop a couple times when he heard another moaning from Kongpop. He knew Kongpop felt the pleasure on that part.

He could feel Kongpop stroked his hair, uncontrolled. Sometimes his head was pulled by Kongpop for a while, that meant Kongpop couldn't handle the pleasure on his little boy being sucked.

Arthit kept doing that until he heard another moaning from Kongpop, and his head was pulled one more time. But this time, it's a sign that Kongpop wanted to do the next move.

They changed their position, Kongpop on top of Arthit's body now. Arthit stroked Kongpop's hair, they stared each other for a while, feeling the first pleasure. He felt his lips touched by Kongpop's lips for more.

The next thing he felt, would be his little boy felt so warm, played by Kongpop's mouth. Slowly, and gently.

"Aaargghh... Kongpop... Ugghh...", another moaning sound he made.

Kongpop kept sucking that brown-pinky little boy.

After he got enough of it, he moved back to Arthit's upper body. He licked Arthit's ear again, as he whispered something.

"Arr you ready, P'Arthit?"

He could see Arthit's nod.

Then he took something from the drawer beside the bed. He put something into his little boy, and got the lubricant on his hand.

Then he started to find Arthit's glory hole with his finger. He rubbed it first slowly, before got his finger into it.

Once he put one finger, he could feel Arthit's body made a move. Just in a second, he kissed Arthit one more time, to calm him, ease the little pain that might Arthit felt.

He kept kissing Arthit's lips until he found Arthit calm. Then he put 2 fingers slowly, and deeply. His mouth now moved down to Arthit's nipple. He knew for sure, the sensitivity of the nipple would heal Arthit's little pain down there.

Later Arthit pulled Kongpop's head one more time. He needed the kiss for more. He felt the pleasure for what Kongpop's doing down there and the kiss in one time.

After he felt relax, he released the kiss, and he could see Kongpop's eyes meant to say something.

"Can I put it now, P'Arthit?", Kongpoop asked.

Then he mad a nod. He saw Kongpop put extra lubricants to his little boy, then put it to his glory hole, slowly and gently.

Kongpop felt it so tight, as he put it slowly.

"Arggghhh.. Kongpop.. Stop it in there a while", Arthit made a sound, different type of sound. More like a pain. So he gave another kiss to Arthit, and stop his moves while his little boy fully on it.

He sucked Arthit's lips, passionately. The more he focused on it, he knew that Arthit could feel it relax sooner.

A minute later, Arthit released the kissed, panting, uncontrolled. He stroked Kongpop's hair, as he made a sign to Kongpop, to move his body back and forth.

Once Kongpop got the sign, he knew what to do. He got his little boy moved slowly, felt the tight of Arthit's glory hole.

"Ouughhh...", Arthit's moaning made him feel good.

"Still feel the pain, P'Arthit?", he asked in a low voice, to make sure Arthit's feeling.

Arthit shook his head slowly.

Kongpop felt it good. He could do the next move to make his P'Arthit feel much better, and fully pleasure.

He kissed Arthit's neck, feel the warm of it. He loved the smell on it. He could feel the perfume left on Arthit's neck.

While he's hearing the moaning from Arthit got in control, he kept doing the thing down there, faster.

He's now in an upright position. He lift his head for a couple times, feeling the pleasure of what he's doing.

"Arrgghhhh...", he's moaning for more.

"Is it good?", Arthit asked, more like whispering, as he's touching Kongpop's stomach and chest, feeling the movement.

Kongpop nodded.

"It's so good, P'Arthit..", Kongpop answered, kept his head lifted, and eyes closed.

The next move, he lifted Arthit's left foot on his shoulder, and continuing the back and forth movement. He kissed Arthit's foot gently as he loved every part of Arthit's body.

"Is it good, P'Arthit?", he asked.

"Yeah.. Keep it steady, please..", Arthit answered.

For a moment, he pulled Kongpop's face, and kissed him once. He wanted to see Kongpop's expression, which could make another pleasure for him. He started to rub his own little boy.

"Arrgghhhhh.. Kongpop.. It's so good..", he's moaning for more.

He could feel the warm down there, he could feel the rub of Kongpop's little boy back and forth, steadily.

"Oohhhhh.. P'Arthit.. Your tightness... It is so good..."

A moment later, Arthit found his little boy needed to explode something.

"Ouggghhhh... Kongpop...", his moaning's getting heavy, as he felt the pleasure.

"Do you want to cum, P'Arthit..?", Kongpop whispered on his ear.

He nodded, as he pulled Kongpop's head. He wanted to kiss Kongpop so bad, to make it a double pleasure when he's cumming.

"Ohhhh... Kongpop...", Arthit couldn't help it but moaning for more, a little louder, once he released the kiss.

Kongpop could feel it. He felt it more tight everytime he saw Arthit cum, as usual. He made the move slower, to feel the sensation.

He saw the white-and-thick thing out from Arthit's little boy, squirt many times, felling down to Arthit's stomach and chest, followed by another moaning

He kissed Arthit one more time.

Arthit felt it so good, the kiss even more better after he's cumming.

A minute later, Kongpop made the movement eveb faster, until he felt the cum is coming out. He kissed Arthit deeply, and slowly as he felt something needed to be out from down there.

"I'm cumming, P'Arthit..", he whispered.

Arthit kissed back passionately.

"Ouuughhhh..", Kongpop made a long moaning, as he made the movement slower. After he felt the cum out for the last squirt, he kissed Arthit for more.

A minute later, he got his breath in control. He stared at Arthit quite long enough, as he smiled for a while. He kissed Arthit's forehead, both cheeks, and the lips once.

Then he lay himself on the bed, next to Arthit. He lifted his arm and pushed Arthit's head to lay on it.

He still could feel Arthit's breath uncontrolled. They lay on the bed for a while, naked.

Then he got a kiss on his cheek from Arthit.

"I love you, Kongpop..", Arthit said, in smile.

"I love you too, P'Arthit. Love you so much..", Kongpop answered, in smile too, as he kissed Arthit's forehead one more time.

"Let's take a shower, P'Arthit..", Kongpop asked, as he hold Arthit's hand.

The next 30 minutes, after both got clean themselves, they're back to the bed and ready to sleep.

"Kongpop..", once Kongpop turned off the lights, he heard his name called by Arthit.

"Yes, P'Arthit.."

"Let's go to supermarket tomorrow..", Arthit started to talk.

"Yeah. I want to ask you that too, P'Arthit.."

"I need to check other things before we leave.."

Kongpop pulled the blanket, and covered both of them. Then he pulled Arthit's head into his arm as usual. Nothing could beat the comfortable moment with that. Plus, he kissed Arthit's forehead, to make it perfect. He kissed it, long enough.

"P'Arthit..", he said, once he released the kiss.

Arthit tried to turn his head, looking at his husband face.

"Since tonight, nothing could tear apart..", Kongpop whispered.

Arthit smiled.

"I'm so happy, P'Arthit.. My life is perfect, now..", he added.

"Thanks for making it perfect for me too, Kongpop.."

Kongpop, once again, kissed Arthit's forehead. His feeling inside reflected in his kiss that moment.

Then they kissed. They're having the best kiss that they ever had in their life, as they spent the best night of their life.. ever.

======#####======

Author's note:

It is so good to finish this very-special-scene!! Hohoho...

Am I being pervert? Don't tell me! :D

*****

So, the last chapter on Saturday would be great, I guess. The Sotusday!! See ya!

======#####=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.6K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
28.3K 1.4K 6
In which Kongpob Suthiluck was driven out from home and met his senior, Arthit Rojnapat in a convenience store. A love story many years in the making...
340K 26.7K 45
I guess it is true when they say all is fair in Love and War. And it seems there is a thin line separating the two. ***As always this is a Sotus Fanf...